March 29, 2024, 09:02:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320725 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: April 28, 2011, 03:55:01 PM »

Hi everyone, new poster here...

In lurking and reading, it was clear to me that LE knows who did this, from their reporting that "it's someone in the community"...I realize that the town sounds to be one without a lot of outsiders, but then again someone mentioned truckers...but anywhoo...typically if they know it isnt an "outsider" than they know who it is, and are just awaiting the evidence to arrest (or waiting for the perp to reveal more evidence.)

couple that with the fact that there are now a couple people on message boards (who dont even live there) that have come to the same idea of who this person is...certainly LE knows.

Something that was posted, that I havent seen much info on, are the ATV tires that were posted for sale.  Does anyone have more info about those tires?

Im still curious about the brother and the boyfriend.....realizing that lots of people wear camo, I would think of someone looked like "Holly's boyfriend" from behind (in a small town with few people)...then there is a good chance that person was indeed her boyfriend.  I can recognize lots of people from behind, based on their size, build, the way they walk, etc.   

Welcome Marina!  I have had the same questions about the brother and boyfriend but LE seems to be saying the brother and boyfriend are cooperating fully.  Could the brother have meant the ex-boyfriend?  As far as I know we don't really know who that person is.  Could it have been a friend that happened to be a guy? 

I agree, LE has a good idea who this person is.
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: April 28, 2011, 03:56:45 PM »

Id be curious to know if the person selling the tires is from that small town.

Also, if the person (allegedly) not allowing their yard to be searched is the unnamed person that southrah suspects.

It seems to me, that if someone is refusing to let their yard be searched, and they are indeed suspected, that it wouldnt be hard to get a search warrant.....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 28, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »

Lots of great pictures of Holly & her brother in the music montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYmB8TaL29I

Brother??

Beautiful song on that tribute video, Drew & Holly depicted in many of the pictures.   Clint's FB has a picture of Holly with the TBI number across it.

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: April 28, 2011, 04:00:06 PM »

thanks Klaas Smile

Well, just because they are (allegedly) cooperating...doesnt mean they arent suspect.    Another thing that is interesting about that....John Walsh seemed to be critical of the family, without being specific, but making generalizations about them not speaking to the media, and other such things, etc.  I would think John would be careful not to criticize the victim's family, unless he has some inside info that they are suspect.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: April 28, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »

The one number I was able to trace was to a person living in Jackson, TN.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: April 28, 2011, 04:02:48 PM »

lol, I got ya-\

check your email

sorry this was to southa
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 28, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »

Also, if the person (allegedly) not allowing their yard to be searched is the unnamed person that southrah suspects.

It seems to me, that if someone is refusing to let their yard be searched, and they are indeed suspected, that it wouldnt be hard to get a search warrant.....

Probable cause has to be met

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 28, 2011, 04:05:09 PM »

This one was from Parsons:

This from Gadsden (I think about an hour from Parsons)

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: April 28, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »

Capp....re: probable cause....usually, it's not hard to find something, even unrelated, to get the suspect into questioning, which could then bring about something that could be used for probable cause. 

This may be due to the suspect's relations with important persons in town, if they know who it is and havent been able to get any foot in that door.  Im assuming they havent done any questioning, as it seems that would be known (and leaked) if they had questioned someone...but maybe Im wrong.
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: April 28, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »

So....does the person suspected by southraw also have a red, honda atv? 

wondering aloud if they have any tracks in the area near her home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 28, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »

Hi everyone, new poster here...

In lurking and reading, it was clear to me that LE knows who did this, from their reporting that "it's someone in the community"...I realize that the town sounds to be one without a lot of outsiders, but then again someone mentioned truckers...but anywhoo...typically if they know it isnt an "outsider" than they know who it is, and are just awaiting the evidence to arrest (or waiting for the perp to reveal more evidence.)

couple that with the fact that there are now a couple people on message boards (who dont even live there) that have come to the same idea of who this person is...certainly LE knows.

Something that was posted, that I havent seen much info on, are the ATV tires that were posted for sale.  Does anyone have more info about those tires?

Im still curious about the brother and the boyfriend.....realizing that lots of people wear camo, I would think of someone looked like "Holly's boyfriend" from behind (in a small town with few people)...then there is a good chance that person was indeed her boyfriend.  I can recognize lots of people from behind, based on their size, build, the way they walk, etc.   

Welcome to the cage marina!

I agree.

From the getgo it has been my contention IF

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 28, 2011, 04:14:29 PM »

This from Gadsden (I think about an hour from Parsons)

This one came up in Net Detective as being from Jackson.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 28, 2011, 04:17:43 PM »

Capp....re: probable cause....usually, it's not hard to find something, even unrelated, to get the suspect into questioning, which could then bring about something that could be used for probable cause. 

This may be due to the suspect's relations with important persons in town, if they know who it is and havent been able to get any foot in that door.  Im assuming they havent done any questioning, as it seems that would be known (and leaked) if they had questioned someone...but maybe Im wrong.

I cannot with any certainty say for sure what has or hasn't been done.  I'd venture to say that its obvious questioning has taken place (which doesnt necessarily implicate someone).

I posted last night that my local CBS channel WREG at 5PM had a report and they spoke to the "significant finding" (reported cell) & went further to state that certain friends of Holly's and Clint's fingerprints have been taken (some of which as I know it a few are mutual).

sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »

Hi to all, I am new here. I have been following this case since the beginning. Following on here, and a few other pages, I just recently started reading Topix. There are many rumors and a lot of speculation on topix about who may have been involved.  I enjoy the pages that stick to the facts.  The rumors about her family have really ticked me off, they do not need that during this difficult time. I feel that it takes a truly disturbed person to commit crimes like these. I have been holding out hope that Holly is still alive, praying that she is. I hope the psycho who did this will be brought to justice soon. I know they have leads and I hope that the sorry piece of work that did this, if he has harmed her. I hope that he will fry for it. I do feel like it is someone in the community, I have thought that from the start. It didn't seem like a random thing. I felt like it had to be someone she knew in some way, or someone she had come across. Your not just going to be led into the woods that easily with someone you do not know. I wondered if she had been somewhat lured into the woods. Or maybe her life was threatened. She is a beautiful girl with her whole life ahead of her, and I hope that some sick selfish creep did not get the opportunity to take it away from her. Still hoping and praying for Holly's safe return.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »

I was able to trace the number on one of the CL ads, but not the other.  I've not posted that information because I don't know if either of them are involved.

Was it an 847 or 845 number?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 28, 2011, 04:29:15 PM »

thanks Klaas Smile

Well, just because they are (allegedly) cooperating...doesnt mean they arent suspect.    Another thing that is interesting about that....John Walsh seemed to be critical of the family, without being specific, but making generalizations about them not speaking to the media, and other such things, etc.  I would think John would be careful not to criticize the victim's family, unless he has some inside info that they are suspect.

Welcome Marina

It seemed that John Walsh more spoke of the family as to what he generally believes should take place such as keeping the case in the media by appearances, etc.  As we all know, he firmly believes that immediate family/friends should be polygraphed immediately working in and then extend an investigation out from there as well as assisting LE as to who they can eliminate as a POI or suspect.  He also believes its essential for family members to appear in interviews, etc. to keep the case in the public's attention (especially for tips).

I did hear him discuss the fact that to his knowledge her brother had not taken a poly but that's not to say it may very well have been done but not released for public knowledge.

southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: April 28, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »

lol, I got ya-\

check your email

Ok. Thanks. Check yours.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: April 28, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »

It sounds like, if I am understanding correctly, that most town folks know who did this.  Who is protecting this person?  Is he still in the community or has he gone elsewhere?  I can't see folks tolerating this for much longer.

No, not really. I've not heard them speculating, except toward the family, just because they believe Clint's story changed. Also, some are saying that the dogs stopped at hitting scent off the property - not in the woods. Don't know if that's true.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 28, 2011, 04:32:42 PM »

Hi to all, I am new here. I have been following this case since the beginning. Following on here, and a few other pages, I just recently started reading Topix. There are many rumors and a lot of speculation on topix about who may have been involved.  I enjoy the pages that stick to the facts.  The rumors about her family have really ticked me off, they do not need that during this difficult time. I feel that it takes a truly disturbed person to commit crimes like these. I have been holding out hope that Holly is still alive, praying that she is. I hope the psycho who did this will be brought to justice soon. I know they have leads and I hope that the sorry piece of work that did this, if he has harmed her. I hope that he will fry for it. I do feel like it is someone in the community, I have thought that from the start. It didn't seem like a random thing. I felt like it had to be someone she knew in some way, or someone she had come across. Your not just going to be led into the woods that easily with someone you do not know. I wondered if she had been somewhat lured into the woods. Or maybe her life was threatened. She is a beautiful girl with her whole life ahead of her, and I hope that some sick selfish creep did not get the opportunity to take it away from her. Still hoping and praying for Holly's safe return.

Welcome Sunrise & add to that the hour it took place...7:30AM.  It was not an act of opportunity such as like if she were leaving a parking lot or walking along a sidewalk but not necessarily with people about to witness.  I agree, unfortunately she was specifically targeted.

MadMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: April 28, 2011, 04:36:27 PM »

I was able to trace the number on one of the CL ads, but not the other.  I've not posted that information because I don't know if either of them are involved.

Was it an 847 or 845 number?
The number I have tried tracing is 845.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.