March 28, 2024, 06:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320572 times)
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: April 28, 2011, 04:37:10 PM »

I was able to trace the number on one of the CL ads, but not the other.  I've not posted that information because I don't know if either of them are involved.

Was it an 847 or 845 number?

nvm I see above it was a Jackson resident.
MadMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: April 28, 2011, 04:42:08 PM »

Southrah -  Does the person you suspect have anything to do with used car parts and/or tires?  (As either a business or a hobby)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 28, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »

Hi everyone, new poster here...

In lurking and reading, it was clear to me that LE knows who did this, from their reporting that "it's someone in the community"...I realize that the town sounds to be one without a lot of outsiders, but then again someone mentioned truckers...but anywhoo...typically if they know it isnt an "outsider" than they know who it is, and are just awaiting the evidence to arrest (or waiting for the perp to reveal more evidence.)

couple that with the fact that there are now a couple people on message boards (who dont even live there) that have come to the same idea of who this person is...certainly LE knows.

Something that was posted, that I havent seen much info on, are the ATV tires that were posted for sale.  Does anyone have more info about those tires?

Im still curious about the brother and the boyfriend.....realizing that lots of people wear camo, I would think of someone looked like "Holly's boyfriend" from behind (in a small town with few people)...then there is a good chance that person was indeed her boyfriend.  I can recognize lots of people from behind, based on their size, build, the way they walk, etc.   

Welcome to the cage marina!

I agree.

From the getgo it has been my contention IF Clint thought Holly was with her boyfriend ... then she was with her boyfriend.  It is not as though Holly's boyfriend was a stranger to Clint. 

Clint's account ... according to TBI Spokesperson John Mehr ... regarding the events encompassing the abduction of his sister causes me to suspect that an abduction never happened.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MadMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: April 28, 2011, 04:51:25 PM »

I see what you mean. Through just a bit of digging, it looks like folks stay in the area for generations. For instance, the high school principal appears to be a direct descendant of one of the town's earliest settlers.
The same family whose name is used on a road near the Bobo home.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 28, 2011, 04:57:54 PM »

It sounds like, if I am understanding correctly, that most town folks know who did this.  Who is protecting this person?  Is he still in the community or has he gone elsewhere?  I can't see folks tolerating this for much longer.

No, not really. I've not heard them speculating, except toward the family, just because they believe Clint's story changed.   Also, some are saying that the dogs stopped at hitting scent off the property - not in the woods. Don't know if that's true.

While there for the search & speaking to certain parties otherwise I heard the absolute opposite from dozens I spoke to personally.   Not a sole, not a one speculated any wrongdoing on Clint's part nor the rest of the family.   I'm not saying that no one has right there in the community, I'm simply pointing out that not a word pointed in that direction was believed at all that I heard.   Considering we are at the two week mark it only serves as an indicator how most within the community may be thinking.

We're at a certain point in this case that many other ones experience without a relatively quick resolution when things are kept close to the vest by LE agencies, it raises concerns, speculation & even the rumor mill begins to spin faster....its an exercise in patience & at times a good bit of frustration at all levels.   We're all human, we all want answers, we all struggle as these heinous crimes reoccur all too often.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 28, 2011, 05:00:22 PM »

Hi to all, I am new here. I have been following this case since the beginning. Following on here, and a few other pages, I just recently started reading Topix. There are many rumors and a lot of speculation on topix about who may have been involved.  I enjoy the pages that stick to the facts.  The rumors about her family have really ticked me off, they do not need that during this difficult time. I feel that it takes a truly disturbed person to commit crimes like these. I have been holding out hope that Holly is still alive, praying that she is. I hope the psycho who did this will be brought to justice soon. I know they have leads and I hope that the sorry piece of work that did this, if he has harmed her. I hope that he will fry for it. I do feel like it is someone in the community, I have thought that from the start. It didn't seem like a random thing. I felt like it had to be someone she knew in some way, or someone she had come across. Your not just going to be led into the woods that easily with someone you do not know. I wondered if she had been somewhat lured into the woods. Or maybe her life was threatened. She is a beautiful girl with her whole life ahead of her, and I hope that some sick selfish creep did not get the opportunity to take it away from her. Still hoping and praying for Holly's safe return.

Welcome Sunrise!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 28, 2011, 05:02:56 PM »

I'd be very careful with names.  We don't want to accuse anyone that LE hasn't called a suspect.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: April 28, 2011, 05:03:31 PM »

I was able to trace the number on one of the CL ads, but not the other.  I've not posted that information because I don't know if either of them are involved.

Was it an 847 or 845 number?
The number I have tried tracing is 845.

That is a Parsons cell number. I may recognize it. Their cell numbers are actually listed as Dardin.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: April 28, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »

I'd be very careful with names.  We don't want to accuse anyone that LE hasn't called a suspect.

Yes, for sure.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: April 28, 2011, 05:07:43 PM »

xxx-xxxx Edited out phone number. We don't post personal phone numbers.  MB
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:39:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: April 28, 2011, 05:29:24 PM »

I've read the back and forth today with interest and frankly, I'm so glad to sense they are closing the gap on the investigation and arrest.  Well, at least that's what I'm hoping is happening.

Since I have no clue as to "whodunit" and don't have the energy nor alertness to even loosely stitch clues together today, I just want to know one thing from those of you who are better attuned to what's happening...

Do you think Holly is still alive?

I haven't felt this up and down in hope and despair since Caylee's and Morgan's cases.  I think I got so emotionally involved in their cases that I tried to shelter myself from those that followed  However, the mere proximity of Holly's abduction has again caused this roller coaster of emotional distress. I am finding it more difficult to maintain my usual optimism.

I admire those of you who can delve into these cases day after day whether professionally or as an avocation. I just can't seem to readjust from the sadness now that I'm older and retired. I suppose it's because I don't have enough to distract me.

Holly's future is just unfolding and her nurse's career just beginning. It hurts my heart to think it may never bloom to its fullest. I do hope this ends as a fulfillment of scripture (loosely paraphrased) that in this case indeed, the sowing of tears reaps joy.

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: April 28, 2011, 05:32:48 PM »

Hi to all, I am new here. I have been following this case since the beginning. Following on here, and a few other pages, I just recently started reading Topix. There are many rumors and a lot of speculation on topix about who may have been involved.  I enjoy the pages that stick to the facts.  The rumors about her family have really ticked me off, they do not need that during this difficult time. I feel that it takes a truly disturbed person to commit crimes like these. I have been holding out hope that Holly is still alive, praying that she is. I hope the psycho who did this will be brought to justice soon. I know they have leads and I hope that the sorry piece of work that did this, if he has harmed her. I hope that he will fry for it. I do feel like it is someone in the community, I have thought that from the start. It didn't seem like a random thing. I felt like it had to be someone she knew in some way, or someone she had come across. Your not just going to be led into the woods that easily with someone you do not know. I wondered if she had been somewhat lured into the woods. Or maybe her life was threatened. She is a beautiful girl with her whole life ahead of her, and I hope that some sick selfish creep did not get the opportunity to take it away from her. Still hoping and praying for Holly's safe return.

Hi Sunrise,

I dont think that it's ever a horible thing to question the story of the last person to see the victim, or their loved ones....and in this case they are one and the same.  What they need at this difficult time is to have Holly returned safely, and if that is not possible, to know the truth about what happened to her, and have the perpetrator brought to justice.

I can think of scenarios that dont involve a disturbed psycho......such as siblings or bf/gf getting into a heated exchange that accidentally turns physical....not that I would think such a situation is acceptable, or that I think it happened here, but there are many things that could have happened leading to blood on a carport and a missing girl, that were not meant to lead to death.

For that reason, nobody should be ruled out....but everyone's story should be scrutinized....and most loved ones realize that is necessary to do so in an investigation, and are not offended by it.

I dont know if this family is keeping quiet because they really already know who did it, and are just waiting for LE to get the evidence they need, or if there are other reasons for them to be quiet.  In any case, I dont look at speculating about anyone to be done out of harm, because everyone really just wants Holly brought home safely, and are looking at all avenues to get that done.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 28, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »

Hi Sunrise,

I dont think that it's ever a horible thing to question the story of the last person to see the victim, or their loved ones....and in this case they are one and the same.  What they need at this difficult time is to have Holly returned safely, and if that is not possible, to know the truth about what happened to her, and have the perpetrator brought to justice.

I can think of scenarios that dont involve a disturbed psycho......such as siblings or bf/gf getting into a heated exchange that accidentally turns physical....not that I would think such a situation is acceptable, or that I think it happened here, but there are many things that could have happened leading to blood on a carport and a missing girl, that were not meant to lead to death.

For that reason, nobody should be ruled out....but everyone's story should be scrutinized....and most loved ones realize that is necessary to do so in an investigation, and are not offended by it.

I dont know if this family is keeping quiet because they really already know who did it, and are just waiting for LE to get the evidence they need, or if there are other reasons for them to be quiet.  In any case, I dont look at speculating about anyone to be done out of harm, because everyone really just wants Holly brought home safely, and are looking at all avenues to get that done.

My thoughts exactly!

It would make sense that investigators consider the possibility that an unintended impulsive act of wrongdoing took the life of Holly Bobo ... an unintended impulsive act of wrongdoing that could not be taken back.  In other words ... an abduction never happened.

In the name of justice NOBODY with a close connection to Holly should receive an immediate pass from investigators as a person of interest ... especially the only witness to her alleged abduction.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 28, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »

Hi everyone, new poster here...

In lurking and reading, it was clear to me that LE knows who did this, from their reporting that "it's someone in the community"...I realize that the town sounds to be one without a lot of outsiders, but then again someone mentioned truckers...but anywhoo...typically if they know it isnt an "outsider" than they know who it is, and are just awaiting the evidence to arrest (or waiting for the perp to reveal more evidence.)

couple that with the fact that there are now a couple people on message boards (who dont even live there) that have come to the same idea of who this person is...certainly LE knows.

Something that was posted, that I havent seen much info on, are the ATV tires that were posted for sale.  Does anyone have more info about those tires?

Im still curious about the brother and the boyfriend.....realizing that lots of people wear camo, I would think of someone looked like "Holly's boyfriend" from behind (in a small town with few people)...then there is a good chance that person was indeed her boyfriend.  I can recognize lots of people from behind, based on their size, build, the way they walk, etc.   

Welcome Marina!  I have had the same questions about the brother and boyfriend but LE seems to be saying the brother and boyfriend are cooperating fully.  Could the brother have meant the ex-boyfriend?  As far as I know we don't really know who that person is.  Could it have been a friend that happened to be a guy? 

I agree, LE has a good idea who this person is.

Considering there is allegedly a restraining order against the ex-boyfriend for threatening the life of Holly ... Clint would have to explain why he had no concern when he observed his sister being "led" into the woods.

Janet

_____

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: April 28, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »

I was not aware of an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order out.....
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: April 28, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »

Hi Marina,

Yes I would think it would be normal procedure to question those who last saw the victim. And yes I think we are all hoping that she will be returned safely to her loved ones. I understand what you are saying, this case disturbs me greatly, as they all have that I have followed. I do not feel like it was anyone within the family(not saying your insinuating that), yes there could be so many scenario's. I personally feel like it was someone she knew, and they are MOST definitely in that community and from things I have read and pieced together I have put 2 in mind that could be a possibility. I think it could be possible this person was obsessed with her, maybe had a thing for her and she wasn't interested. So he may have gotten upset and decided to take what he wanted so to speak. Or maybe she knew something on him or someone he knows or was involved with. And he took her to keep her quiet or maybe to harm her. I don't know just things that I have thought about. I do think this was planned and not a random thing. I could be wrong. I do have a habit of calling people who commit crimes like this unstable, disturbed or pyschotic well as sociopath's and a few other choice names. And yes some times things happen in the heat of the moment, I do agree with that. As far as the family keeping quiet, maybe they have been told to, or maybe they are just so traumatized due to all of this, that they are having trouble functioning.

Hi Sunrise,

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: April 28, 2011, 06:16:39 PM »

TBI SPOKESPERSON: PREVIOUSLY RULED OUT

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

(Kristen) Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 28, 2011, 06:16:59 PM »

There have been unconfirmed rumors to that affect.

From the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe, Facebook (I believe).  NOTE - THIS IN UNCONFIRMED RUMOR:

sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: April 28, 2011, 06:20:33 PM »

Thank you!

Welcome Sunrise!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 28, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »

marine

There is no confirmation that an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order again him exits.  Hey ... I have yet to read any confirmation that an ex-boyfriend exists.

That is why I included the adjective "alleged" in my post.

Janet

++++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.