March 28, 2024, 02:46:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320610 times)
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »

that is interesting...albeit unconfirmed.  Southrah did mention that the person she suspected (which I believe blink also has heard could be a suspect)...is someone that people might be afraid of (oh, too lazy to see how she phrased it, but that it wouldnt be a surprise or something....)

In any case, we must all be going in the wrong direction, or be following lots of crazy internet rumors....because from far, far away....it seems to easy....

Either
1. it's easy, and LE are really lame (probably not the case)
2. it's not what we think at all
3.  it's easy, but the ties to this perp are such (money, LE) that they need to mind every p and q before making a move.

Which leads me to wonder....does ex-boyfriend have a red honda ATV?  and what does his daddy do?
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: April 28, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »

I was not aware of an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order out.....

marine

There is no confirmation that an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order again him exits.  Hey ... I have yet to read any confirmation that an ex-boyfriend exists.

That is why I included the adjective "alleged" in my post.

Janet

++++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.
<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

realizing this is all just speculation....but that piqued my curiousity even more....

which ex has not been seen since? the recent ex or the one with the restraining order?

was he at work prior to 7:30, and then left before that time....or was he at work AT 7:30 and left later (maybe due to being upset or wanting to be with family/friends to find her)??
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: April 28, 2011, 06:57:30 PM »

Welcome to all our new Monkeys.

I want to revisit the phone because that is , in my mind, a very key piece of evidence into who this perp is?

The call is placed to Holly's Mom saying the cell phone can be found at a certain location.

The Bobo's and community have a $80,000 ransom for her Holly.

$80,00 ransom's normally mean that LE is tapping the phone lines of the family members..so if that call comes in..they have a recorded conversation.

The caller has not been ID'd for us yet..therefore we don't know who it was that called..doesn't mean LE doesn't know who called.

The phones being tapped at the Bobo's home would mean that the call was more then likely placed on Holly's phone.  That means the phone was more then likely recharged at some point during her disappearance.

LE sends out searchers..the local LE and fire company to pick up the phone and scour the area..possibly for the Sim Card..possibly for any other evidence.

That leads to the conclusion that this person is not only taunting her family, but also LE.

I would think with brass balls like that, it is not unreasonable to believe they would have enjoyed being part of the searches.  Not only to know what was going on where, and when....but also to enjoy their own handiwork and the activity they had created.  Look at me..see what I can do!

LE has tire treads, a phone, more then likely a recording of that voice on the phone, a lunch purse and possibly a good indication of who placed that call.

I am hoping that the call was placed by an alive Holly under the direction of her captor...but that may not be so....but it sure would eliminate any risk he took in making that call and someone ID'ing his voice.

I do not think that he is doing this for the ransom..I do think he is doing this to settle some score, either with Holly, her family or possibly a friend..and he is also doing this to settle a score with LE.  I don't think this is some demented outsider ..this feels personal and premeditated...he knew what he was going to do at each turn..he planned this and is watching and waiting and participating. 

JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: April 28, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »

marine

There is no confirmation that an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order again him exits.  Hey ... I have yet to read any confirmation that an ex-boyfriend exists.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

::snipping2::

::snipping::Is all that I can find

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Xt1Eqf-Kc8MJ:www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport+Holly+bobo+ex-boyfriend+with+a+restraining&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: April 28, 2011, 07:05:05 PM »

Older article.. but I don't think I have seen it on here yet. Has some quotes from residents/volunteers

http://www.wlbt.net/Global/story.asp?S=14462447

Officials ask residents for help in finding Holly Bobo

Parsons, TN -
(WMC-TV) - At a press conference Sunday, TBI officials said they have found items that may help them in the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Authorities are asking for help from people in the Parsons community as the search for Bobo continues.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 28, 2011, 07:11:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I just checked into a hotel in SC and on the front door was a missing person's flyer of Holly Bobo..I immediately thanked the clerk for having it posted... an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 28, 2011, 07:12:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I just checked into a hotel in SC and on the front door was a missing person's flyer of Holly Bobo..I immediately thanked the clerk for having it posted... an angelic monkey

That's great Mymonkey!
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: April 28, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »

marine

There is no confirmation that an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order again him exits.  Hey ... I have yet to read any confirmation that an ex-boyfriend exists.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her. Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Edit to change red color to blue.  Red & maroon is used by admin & moderators.  Thx.  MB
 ::snipping::Is all that I can find

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Xt1Eqf-Kc8MJ:www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport+Holly+bobo+ex-boyfriend+with+a+restraining&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

first I have seen this....makes sense, if this is accurate, why Clint called the ex......

If any of this is true, the only real question, is who is protecting this guy?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:31:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 28, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »

Maybe nobody is protecting the guy.  Maybe LE doesn't want the guys name publicized yet.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 28, 2011, 07:18:09 PM »

There have been unconfirmed rumors to that affect.

From the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe, Facebook (I believe).  NOTE - THIS IN UNCONFIRMED RUMOR:

No, that is not from FB it is comments made by a person that posted comments attached to ABC articles, they were posted here by me in the first thread. 

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: April 28, 2011, 07:19:27 PM »

What I don't understand is, why the restraining order ex has not been identified in FB or gossip.  Usually names are bandied about in the press and on FB by people who know the victim and are gossiping and/or speculating.  No one - as far as I know - is saying anything about this guy and where he is or what his background is., or the circumstances of the RO.  The silence is weird IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 28, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

What I don't understand is, why the restraining order ex has not been identified in FB or gossip.  Usually names are bandied about in the press and on FB by people who know the victim and are gossiping and/or speculating.  No one - as far as I know - is saying anything about this guy and where he is or what his background is., or the circumstances of the RO.  The silence is weird IMO.

It's possible that there's no truth to the ex-boyfriend story and that's why there have been no names rumored about.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: April 28, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »

It's possible that there's no truth to the ex-boyfriend story and that's why there have been no names rumored about.

True, but even that has not been discussed, at least as far as I've seen here (I don't have FB).  No one saying, that's nonsense about an ex with a RO, everybody loves Holly, etc. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 28, 2011, 07:41:21 PM »

Good point A's Fever - I don't know what to tell you.
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: April 28, 2011, 07:50:15 PM »

True, but even that has not been discussed, at least as far as I've seen here (I don't have FB).  No one saying, that's nonsense about an ex with a RO, everybody loves Holly, etc. 

I agree...the silence is weird.  And on the facebook page, BHBHS, people seemed especially concerned that onlhy good thoughts and prayers be mentioned, NO SPECULATION....even more so than is typical with cases such as these.  Ive always found that odd, because speculating is often how you figure out theories and eventually find the person (albeit by LE, not internet forum folks...usually)  Made me think everyone really already knew who the person was....and for reasons I dont understand, wanted nothing said about it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 28, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »

Actually, it has been discussed & even locally which I heard for myself.   For now, since its talk versus deemed relevant & confirmed as such by the TBI and other LE agencies, I'm leaving it there.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »

It sure seems like not one thing has been confirmed except that Holly was taken and a lunch box found. The rest is confusing or too sensitive to even speculate about. It's as if the whole town is off limits. Very strange.
Is there fear amongst town ppl. that a stranger may have been stalking?
Is there local whispers or is everybody mum out of fear or respect or ??
Since the 13th is a long time for rumors to be squashed.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 28, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »

how many locals turkey hunt on wk days

From what locals say, turkey season is a big deal in Decatur County and was in full-force when Holly went missing.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/holly-bobo-clarification.html

just looking,checked 2 links,look at all this land,the size of a small pk
wonder if these have been searched

for sale 40 acres 
Property Type(s):  Recreational Land 
http://www.landandfarm.com/property/40_acres_in_Decatur_County_Tennessee-304223/

Property type:Land/2 properties/72 & 89 Acres
http://www.landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=R&type=5,74;6,853;13,12;92,480;268,6843;361,80866

i also wonder who was on vac time that wk,if no tips come in about someone
missing work with out a verifiable reason.
could be they were on vac time but not far away,and maybe the
vac time was planned,for the abduction

IDK,just trying to fig this out

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: April 28, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »

From what locals say, turkey season is a big deal in Decatur County and was in full-force when Holly went missing.

for sale 40 acres 
http://www.landandfarm.com/property/40_acres_in_Decatur_County_Tennessee-304223/

http://www.landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=R&type=5,74;6,853;13,12;92,480;268,6843;361,80866

That could very well be possible, that maybe someone took vacation time, said they were hunting but in reality they did take it for the abduction, good thought. I hadn't thought of that.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #379 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:11 PM »

for sale 40 acres 

I don't know about there, but here, guys (and some gals) will go hunting before classes, after classes, before work shifts, etc.  Also, schoolsystems are having spring break and so that is a time for hunting as well.  Hunting is something that some folks do like some of us follow crime forums.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.