March 28, 2024, 07:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320575 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2011, 12:40:36 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14544258/vigil-held-to-mark-tabitha-tuders-disappearance
Vigil Held To Mark Tabitha Tuders' Disappearance
Last weekend, Tabitha's sister Jamie joined in the search for Bobo in Paris, Tennessee.

"There were six of us that went. All piled up in my truck and took a road trip, and it was awesome," Pulley explained.

Bobo's pastor made the drive to East Nashville Friday night to take part in the vigil for Tabitha.

"The Bobo family wanted me to come and express their appreciation for Tabitha's family and friends coming last Saturday to help us search for our Holly," Pastor Don Franks said.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete post #436.  I messed up.  Done.  MB

Thanks

Janet

I think you mean #437

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2011, 12:59:47 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14544258/vigil-held-to-mark-tabitha-tuders-disappearance
Vigil Held To Mark Tabitha Tuders' Disappearance
Last weekend, Tabitha's sister Jamie joined in the search for Bobo in Paris, Tennessee.

"There were six of us that went. All piled up in my truck and took a road trip, and it was awesome," Pulley explained.

Bobo's pastor made the drive to East Nashville Friday night to take part in the vigil for Tabitha.

"The Bobo family wanted me to come and express their appreciation for Tabitha's family and friends coming last Saturday to help us search for our Holly," Pastor Don Franks said.

Why is this local outlet getting things wrong

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2011, 01:10:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley Edit to fix link/add url tags.  MB
Witness: substantial law enforcement-led search underway in Henderson County. #hollybobo #newdevelopment

Interesting.  Could they be serving search warrants?  Has someone talked?  You never know.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:20:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
RT @Depoetic Please tell the family they are still being prayed for from here in Texas.May God bless all your efforts! (Joshua 1:9)
36 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
Witness: substantial law enforcement-led search underway in Henderson County. #hollybobo #newdevelopment
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Capp's note:
OK, this to me may have some significance due to something I was told

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2011, 01:21:05 PM »

::snipping2::
Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

JMO
i read it as helm dosent want, to reveal what clint said exactly,because
of the investigation, and is willing to admit a miscommunication,but not
place blame on who,the who could be media and LE dosent want to alienate
the media, or the who could have been an over zealous, someone in the dept,
or the media hears that Q asked and took it as fact,we all know the media
has a sensationalize mentality these days, i believe it was a media mistake

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: April 30, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley Edit to fix link/add url tags.  MB

Henderson County Tennessee - Live Audio Feeds (1)
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2466
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:40:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #447 on: April 30, 2011, 01:41:06 PM »

Janet,
all very good questions.  I also question the brother's account, and what intrigues me so much is the lack of any photos of him.  HB's boyfriend Drew has his picture plastered everywhere.  Why are there no photos of the brother?  He's not a minor, so I don't really get it.  The few pics I've seen of HB's mom, she has her eyes closed and reminds me so much of Susan Smith.  I know that doesn't mean she's guilty of anything, but it is really strange.

Sleep tight.

O4bull.......I watched the video of her parents the first couple of days after Holly went missing and something about it bugged me to death, so I went back and found it.  http://www.wsmv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks={videoid:4645147}

Her mom is sniffing and snubbing all the way through the video like she is sobbing her heart out......but there is one thing missing.  TEARS! I didn't see one. If someone was sobbing that hard they would have tears running all down the face and snot pouring out of the nose. She didn't even have a tissue. I am not implying she did something to Holly, but there is something that is just not right about this case. Something stinks to high heaven.

Ok everyone can start tossing nanners.......I can take the heat.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: April 30, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »

Janet,
all very good questions.  I also question the brother's account, and what intrigues me so much is the lack of any photos of him.  HB's boyfriend Drew has his picture plastered everywhere.  Why are there no photos of the brother?  He's not a minor, so I don't really get it.  The few pics I've seen of HB's mom, she has her eyes closed and reminds me so much of Susan Smith.  I know that doesn't mean she's guilty of anything, but it is really strange.

Sleep tight.

O4bull.......I watched the video of her parents the first couple of days after Holly went missing and something about it bugged me to death, so I went back and found it.  http://www.wsmv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks={videoid:4645147}

Her mom is sniffing and snubbing all the way through the video like she is sobbing her heart out......but there is one thing missing.  TEARS! I didn't see one. If someone was sobbing that hard they would have tears running all down the face and snot pouring out of the nose. She didn't even have a tissue. I am not implying she did something to Holly, but there is something that is just not right about this case. Something stinks to high heaven.

Hey darla!
I tried to watch the video, but it wouldn't work for me.  I'll try later on my new wireless computer.
Anyway, I wouldn't dream of throwing nanners at you.
I will take your word however, in what you saw and I agree most often
the lack of tears is incongruent with the other actions you describe.

I suspected Susan Smith from the getgo.  Her body language was off and tears lacking.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 30, 2011, 02:35:01 PM »

After describing that they went to work & Holly was going off to school Dana Bobo within what he said in the press conference spoke of someone knowing their routine & stated this:   "Is what Ive got in my mind, but I dont know that for sure..."   and then he stopped and said "okay," and proceeded to ask his wife if she would like to say something.

In my mind, by this brief presser the day after Holly's abduction it seems clear to me that the Bobo family had in mind someone outside of their family that knows Holly & the family's basic daily routines that may be responsible & since then by what I know I'm not seeing anything that contradicts that.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »

BTW - Welcome to all the new Monkeys.

Question:  When/if, does a serial killer/rapist cease? 

Wouldn't they continue their activities?  Perhaps to a lesser degree.

Pedophiles for instance continue abusing when they are elderly.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2011, 02:41:39 PM »

Janet,

Sleep tight.

Hey darla!
I tried to watch the video, but it wouldn't work for me.  I'll try later on my new wireless computer.

I suspected Susan Smith from the getgo.  Her body language was off and tears lacking.

I watched several times & what I saw was devastation & the one time her eyes opened up they were not bloodshot but solid red with swelling.   FWIW, I saw NO deception indicators whatsoever by either of Holly's parents...regarding those that have lied their faces off, I've seen it many times & can pick it up when it exists.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2011, 02:44:40 PM »

Janet,

Sleep tight.

I believe she is very sincere .She looks drugged to me

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2011, 02:51:51 PM »

BTW - Welcome to all the new Monkeys.

Question:  When/if, does a serial killer/rapist cease? 

Wouldn't they continue their activities?  Perhaps to a lesser degree.

Pedophiles for instance continue abusing when they are elderly.

can i dont think the serial killer/rapist, stop ever unless imprisoned,from things ive read
they are driven by some kinda urge be mental or emotional, (a weak comparison)
kinda like a drug addict, good to go for awhile then an over whelming need and buy the drugs

more info on serial killers/case files
http://gallery.skcentral.com/index.php

sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »

Not quite sure what is going on, but praying it is something good. I read this on one of the fb pages dedicated to Holly.

*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers* Kelly all we know for sure is that there is TONS of cops, fbi, tbi, from all counties in Henderson county right now...they came in awaile ago and its been called a new devopment. Im working on finding out more....

Edit to add link.  MB

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=142713659135369&id=140976462642422
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:24:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2011, 03:05:42 PM »

Not quite sure what is going on, but praying it is something good. I read this on one of the fb pages dedicated to Holly.

*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers* Kelly all we know for sure is that there is TONS of cops, fbi, tbi, from all counties in Henderson county right now...they came in awaile ago and its been called a new devopment. Im working on finding out more....
Edit to add link.  MB :
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=142713659135369&id=140976462642422

Link please
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:24:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2011, 03:06:06 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Source: even though volunteer-led searches are not being organized, numerous law enforcement remain, following leads. #hollybobo
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
Details about what prompted the search have not been released. #hollybobo
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley Edit to fix link/added url tags.  MB
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:23:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »

Link please

Sorry I knew I forgot something.....

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »

Janet,
all very good questions.  I also question the brother's account, and what intrigues me so much is the lack of any photos of him.  HB's boyfriend VDrew has his picture plastered everywhere.  Why are there no photos of the brother?  He's not a minor, so I don't really get it.  The few pics I've seen of HB's mom, she has her eyes closed and reminds me so much of Susan Smith.  I know that doesn't mean she's guilty of anything, but it is really strange.

Sleep tight.

Hey darla!

I watched several times & what I saw was devastation & the one time her eyes opened up they were not bloodshot but solid red with swelling.   FWIW, I saw NO deception indicators whatsoever by either of Holly's parents...regarding those that have lied their faces off, I've seen it many times & can pick it up when it exists.

Will try to see if I can get the video to work for me later. 
I was commenting on Darla's opinion and obviously there are varied opinions. 
Very often I too, can pick up lies when they exist.

Prayers for Holly.  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2011, 03:09:13 PM »

Link please

Sorry I knew I forgot something.....

Its ok, we all do it   Reading there now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.