April 16, 2024, 03:41:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 321830 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: May 01, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Holly-Bobo-Updates-and-Prayers/140976462642422#!/pages/Holly-Bobo-Updates-and-Prayers/140976462642422?sk=wall&filter=2
 ::snipping2::

*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers*
If anything is breaking, i will confirm it and then post it here ASAP! I will not report anything that is a rumor or not a fact. Thanks for your support ♥ Ash
4 hours ago14 people like this.
Amie Shockley Underwood So admin do they at least have a suspect? Not asking who just do they?
58 minutes ago*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers* Amie, yes LE has persons of interest or suspects at this time. ~Michelle
31 minutes ago

Appears LE has a good idea of who all is involved in Holly's disappearance.

They are also back searching specific areas again today..per FB page and above link.  I pray they bring her home.

Im just gonna say this flat out, this particular page ^ reads somewhat more emotional rather than based on solid inside information that isnt made public, given the circumstances we can all understand why many in the community are worried, upset & anxious so that is far from a negative comment.   That being said, I would agree that LE has quite a bit of info the public has absolutely no knowledge of, even locally some may have an idea but not the extent of why any particular person or persons should be looked at.    Also based on where it was reported they are investigating & something specific I was told it does appear that LE have zeroed in on evidence and possible POI(s).   Personally, I think one person is responsible but one or more may have knowledge after the fact....and FWIW, no I have not nor presently feel that any Bobo family member is involved.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 01, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »

She is a very pretty woman

They all are.   This picture taken from Whitney Duncan's FB page:
This is a close family...Holly is so important and special to us. I just want to share this picture of my mom, her sis & Holly's mom Karen, me and holly and our Grandmother. She is too precious to us!! It's been 2 days. Please help and spread her picture everywhere & pray someone recognizes her & calls authorities. Thank you & God bless.
http://www.facebook.com/whitneyduncan

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: May 01, 2011, 05:22:58 PM »

The latest post from Whitney:

Whitney Duncan
Thank ya'll so much for all the prayers for Holly and our family! We are hanging in there & keeping our faith in the Lord. I truly appreciate each & every person that has helped in the search & said prayers. I wish I could give ya'll more details, but cannot at this time. Just know that we still need your prayers to help bring her home. xo
Friday at 4:04pm
http://www.facebook.com/whitneyduncan?sk=wall&filter=2

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 01, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »

Janet - TY

You are welcome Puzzler.

Could it be that official searchers using volunteers have ceased until it is determined if the alledged abduction actually happened?

Janet

+++++

Search continues for Holly Bobo
April 30, 2011

There were no major developments Friday in the search for Holly Bobo, authorities said. Law enforcement will continue to follow leads that come in from northern Decatur County and other areas as they look for the missing 20-year-old nursing student, said John Mehr, special agent in charge of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Jackson office.

Officials have not given a timeline on if or when volunteers will be asked to return to help search. Volunteers had been a part of the search until severe storms and rising floodwaters became an issue in the last week.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110430/NEWS01/104300314

No, there is a concern for the safety of volunteers in the field, as well as maintaining the integrity of the investigation based on the intel that "as yet un-named" POI' (s) have previously searched.

In other words, there's a concern that an un-named POI has been in and among the volunteers during previous searches; therefore, now that that intel is out, LE has suspended using volunteers due to a concern for the safety of volunteers.

Do I have that right?

Unless there is a reasonable explanation for the changing stories by the witness who observed the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... unless this witness submitted to a polygraph and passed ... the well-being/safety of the hundreds of volunteers should have been a concern in the last two weeks.

IMO

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 01, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »

Janet - TY

You are welcome Puzzler.

Could it be that official searchers using volunteers have ceased until it is determined if the alledged abduction actually happened?

Janet

+++++

April 30, 2011

There were no major developments Friday in the search for Holly Bobo, authorities said. Law enforcement will continue to follow leads that come in from northern Decatur County and other areas as they look for the missing 20-year-old nursing student, said John Mehr, special agent in charge of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Jackson office.

Officials have not given a timeline on if or when volunteers will be asked to return to help search. Volunteers had been a part of the search until severe storms and rising floodwaters became an issue in the last week.

<snipped>

No, there is a concern for the safety of volunteers in the field, as well as maintaining the integrity of the investigation based on the intel that "as yet un-named" POI' (s) have previously searched.

In other words, there's a concern that an un-named POI has been in and among the volunteers during previous searches; therefore, now that that intel is out, LE has suspended using volunteers due to a concern for the safety of volunteers.

Do I have that right?

Unless there is a reasonable explanation for the changing stories by the witness who observed the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... unless this witness submitted to a polygraph and passed ... the well-being/safety of the hundreds of volunteers should have been a concern in the last two weeks.

IMO

Janet 

By all accounts, "the witness" has not been out on the active searches in the past two weeks.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 01, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »

I just cannot imagine a scenario in which Clint is involved in this crime in any way, shape or form. 
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: May 01, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »

Coming out of my lurk mode again, I agree with you New Monkey.  Sadly, because of bad reporting, the suspicion of Holly's brother all over the internet makes me greatly saddened for this family who is already suffering the loss of their daughter and sister. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 01, 2011, 08:53:39 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Holly-Bobo-Updates-and-Prayers/140976462642422#!/pages/Holly-Bobo-Updates-and-Prayers/140976462642422?sk=wall&filter=2

If anything is breaking, i will confirm it and then post it here ASAP! I will not report anything that is a rumor or not a fact. Thanks for your support ♥ Ash
Amie Shockley Underwood So admin do they at least have a suspect? Not asking who just do they?
58 minutes ago*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers* Amie, yes LE has persons of interest or suspects at this time. ~Michelle
31 minutes ago

They are also back searching specific areas again today..per FB page and above link.  I pray they bring her home.

Im just gonna say this flat out, this particular page ^ reads somewhat more emotional rather than based on solid inside information that isnt made public, given the circumstances we can all understand why many in the community are worried, upset & anxious so that is far from a negative comment.   That being said, I would agree that LE has quite a bit of info the public has absolutely no knowledge of, even locally some may have an idea but not the extent of why any particular person or persons should be looked at.    Also based on where it was reported they are investigating & something specific I was told it does appear that LE have zeroed in on evidence and possible POI(s).   Personally, I think one person is responsible but one or more may have knowledge after the fact....and FWIW, no I have not nor presently feel that any Bobo family member is involved.

Actually although emotional I think this FB is very accurate in portraying facts and not inuendo.  In the comments the person running the page has refused to put anything on the page that can not be verified first.  She states that flat out.  She also refuses to name names because she doesn't want someone's name drug through the mud.  I think so far they have been very accurate in everything that the page admin has posted.  She also does not want negative comments that could hurt the family if they read there.  I think under the circumstances she has done a good job of keeping people informed of what is happeneing on the ground.  JMO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 01, 2011, 09:21:04 PM »

31 minutes ago

Actually although emotional I think this FB is very accurate in portraying facts and not inuendo.  In the comments the person running the page has refused to put anything on the page that can not be verified first.  She states that flat out.  She also refuses to name names because she doesn't want someone's name drug through the mud.  I think so far they have been very accurate in everything that the page admin has posted.  She also does not want negative comments that could hurt the family if they read there.  I think under the circumstances she has done a good job of keeping people informed of what is happeneing on the ground.  JMO

I would agree that she has been careful not to name names or allow mud slinging.  I wasnt been critical but I felt the emotion with each thread.   Yesterday there was a ton of pleas to find someone to go find out what was going on, its totally understandable.    This as in so many cases, its painful to see the anguish from immediate family to people that care.

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: May 01, 2011, 09:52:50 PM »

The owner of that FB page has a heart of gold and cares greatly about Holly.  I've had the pleasure of communicating with her and she is very emotional as is everyone who cares about this case.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: May 01, 2011, 09:58:13 PM »

Actually, she is passionate about his case is a better term to describe her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: May 01, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »

Janet - TY

You are welcome Puzzler.

Janet

+++++

April 30, 2011

<snipped>

Do I have that right?

IMO

Janet 

By all accounts, "the witness" has not been out on the active searches in the past two weeks.

I do not believe that volunteers were at risk by Clint Bobo.  It is the terrain which was  being searched that implied volunteers were at risk of injuries.  This is why I hope that when the changing stories encompassing the disappearance of Holly are considered  ... investigators are not disregarding the possibility that an abduction did not happen.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: May 01, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »

Janet - TY

You are welcome Puzzler.

Janet

+++++

April 30, 2011

<snipped>

Do I have that right?

IMO

Janet 

I do not believe that volunteers were at risk by Clint Bobo.  It is the terrain which was  being searched that implied volunteers were at risk of injuries.  This is why I hope that when the changing stories encompassing the disappearance of Holly are considered  ... investigators are not disregarding the possibility that an abduction did not happen.

Janet

Are you questioning whether Holly was abducted at all and/or that the only other person home at the time, her own brother diid something & there is a huge conspiracy to cover it up?  I'm not questioning your opinion I'm just asking for clarification what you mean.   Tks Janet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 01, 2011, 10:49:25 PM »

Are you questioning whether Holly was abducted at all and/or that the only other person home at the time, her own brother diid something & there is a huge conspiracy to cover it up?  I'm not questioning your opinion I'm just asking for clarification what you mean.   Tks Janet.

I am just saying that ... the changing stories of Clint Bobo ... the changing stories regarding THE alleged abduction cannot be disregarded by investigators.

Janet

+++++

I cannot move on with any speculation until a reasonable explanation is forthcoming regarding the "miscommunication" regarding Clint Bobo's account of an "alleged" abduction.  I cannot move on with any speculation until it has been revealed that in the process of elimination Clint Bobo submitted to and passed a polygraph.

IF there is no reasonable explanation and ... IF Clint Bobo did not submit to and passed a polygraph ... I cannot comprehend the massive searches which put hundreds of volunteers at risk.

Janet

++++++

TBI MEDIA RELEASE:  APRIL 13TH - DRAGGED ACROSS THE CARPORT TOWARDS THE WOODS

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

TBI SPOKESPERSON: APRIL 16TH - SHE WALKED INTO THE WOODS; NOT FORCEFULLY DRAGGED

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

TBI SPOKESPERSON: APRIL 27TH - THERE WAS SOME MISCOMMUNICATION

Hollly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

_____

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2011, 10:54:10 PM »

I am not going to say what I know from some locales in the case as I was given that info in confidentiality, but I can assure you that CB is not a suspect or a POI nor is he involved in Holly's disappearance.  This suspicion of him needs to go bye bye. 

Blink described it perfectly when she said this could be a vigilante situation and I've also heard it described as a powder keg.  This is why LE and all the locals are being quiet about this case and I give them all credit for that.  LE, TBI and the FBI are doing all it takes to find Holly and I truly believe that they know who is responsible....and it is not CB.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #535 on: May 01, 2011, 10:54:50 PM »

O/T:

Breaking News:

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #536 on: May 01, 2011, 10:55:34 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27723859/detail.html
New Tip Leads Bobo Case To Henderson County
Law enforcement teams began a brand-new search in Henderson County after receiving a tip Saturday, sources told Channel 4's Dennis Ferrier. Investigators would not give the precise location of the search, and would not elaborate on what led them there.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: May 01, 2011, 10:56:25 PM »

O/T:

Breaking News:

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!   

Really?????????????????
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: May 01, 2011, 11:00:57 PM »

O/T:

Breaking News:

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!   

Really?????????????????

Quoting my own post here's the link:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/may/01/nbc-obama-announce-osama-bin-laden-dead-ar-473389/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2011, 11:02:23 PM »

O/T:

Breaking News:

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!   

Really?????????????????

Thread started in The Monkey Lounge - News of the Day.  OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9817.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.