March 28, 2024, 05:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320568 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: May 01, 2011, 11:02:59 PM »

O/T:

Breaking News:

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!   

Really?????????????????

Yup, as much as a week ago by US military and we have possession of his body....turn on any channel its on breaking news & Obama is about to speak to the nation.   God bless our troops past, present & future!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: May 01, 2011, 11:06:22 PM »

I am not going to say what I know from some locales in the case as I was given that info in confidentiality, but I can assure you that CB is not a suspect or a POI nor is he involved in Holly's disappearance.  This suspicion of him needs to go bye bye. 

Blink described it perfectly when she said this could be a vigilante situation and I've also heard it described as a powder keg.  This is why LE and all the locals are being quiet about this case and I give them all credit for that.  LE, TBI and the FBI are doing all it takes to find Holly and I truly believe that they know who is responsible....and it is not CB.

The outcome will be what the outcome will be.  Until then I will base my speculation on the quotes of official spokespersons for the investigation.  Anonymous Facebook/Twitter sources do not cut it for me.  Comments may reflect the truth and then again they may not.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: May 01, 2011, 11:08:32 PM »

I am not going to say what I know from some locales in the case as I was given that info in confidentiality, but I can assure you that CB is not a suspect or a POI nor is he involved in Holly's disappearance.  This suspicion of him needs to go bye bye. 

Blink described it perfectly when she said this could be a vigilante situation and I've also heard it described as a powder keg.  This is why LE and all the locals are being quiet about this case and I give them all credit for that.  LE, TBI and the FBI are doing all it takes to find Holly and I truly believe that they know who is responsible....and it is not CB.

The outcome will be what the outcome will be.  Until then I will base my speculation on the quotes of official spokespersons for the investigation.  Anonymous Facebook/Twitter sources do not cut it for me.  Comments may reflect the truth and then again they may not.

Janet

I didn't get my info from FB or Twitter sources or rumor mills.  I will stick to that as you will stick to your theory right now.  We agree to disagree respectfully.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:03 PM »

Janet

I didn't get my info from FB or Twitter sources or rumor mills.  I will stick to that as you will stick to your theory right now.  We agree to disagree respectfully.

As I said ... the outcome will be what the outcome will be.  I concede I could be wrong in my speculation.  However ... until the outcome of the investigation is officially revealed by spokespersons for the investigation ... we are all speculating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #544 on: May 01, 2011, 11:32:10 PM »

I wanted to bring this forward as to the drug activity in the area of Holly's home.

( AND FWIW, I, by no means believe Holly was involved in drugs.)

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1711

Decatur County Ranked Among Highest, Unfortunately…
by Cris Melton
4/13/11

<snipped>

It is a statistic no one wants to be a part of, but the facts are in: Tennessee ranked number one in the nation for the manufacturing of methamphetamines. According to the U.S. Department of Justice National Center on Drug Intelligence, Decatur County ranked among the top counties in the state to be plagued by this epidemic, accompanied by Perry, Humphreys, and Dickson. Listed contributing factors included large rural areas that may be hard for law enforcement officials to readily access, proximity to interstate I-40, and limited economic opportunities.

<end snip>

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: May 01, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »

Im gonna say good night monkeys so I can watch this breaking news & also to get up for the hearing tomorrow in State vs Casey Anthony set for 9:30AM est   an angelic monkey While we may differ in our opinions on occasion what we all agree on is no one deserves to be a victim to a heinous crime.   I hope we all get answers on this case soon.

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: May 02, 2011, 02:16:51 AM »

As most of us know, Clint Bobo initially said "dragged" and it was later changed to "led".

The official explanation by LE satisfies me ... even though I suspected him for a brief period of time.  One might say, "My husband dragged me to see this awful movie last night." This is the way Clint used the term IMO. I don't think he meant she was literally "dragged" into the wooded area.

Now there are those who think he changed his wording after investigators found no evidence that Holly was dragged. I might accept that if I didn't look at the totality of what we know to be official information from the authorities.

For example, for Clint to be the guilty party BOTH of these have to be FALSE.
1) A neighbor called 911 at approximately 7:30 reporting she heard a scream.
2) Holly's lunch purse was found with her lunch inside.

If either of these is TRUE, then she was alive in the morning and the window of opportunity for Clint to dispose of the body and plant evidence as far away as 8 miles simply defies credulity. Oh sure, Clint could have schemed to pack her lunch - or perhaps she made a habit of packing it the night before.

But both of these possibilities seem very unlikely IMO.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #547 on: May 02, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »

As most of us know, Clint Bobo initially said "dragged" and it was later changed to "led".

The official explanation by LE satisfies me ... even though I suspected him for a brief period of time.  One might say, "My husband dragged me to see this awful movie last night." This is the way Clint used the term IMO. I don't think he meant she was literally "dragged" into the wooded area.

Now there are those who think he changed his wording after investigators found no evidence that Holly was dragged. I might accept that if I didn't look at the totality of what we know to be official information from the authorities.

If either of these is TRUE, then she was alive in the morning and the window of opportunity for Clint to dispose of the body and plant evidence as far away as 8 miles simply defies credulity. Oh sure, Clint could have schemed to pack her lunch - or perhaps she made a habit of packing it the night before.

I'm pretty convinced Clint had nothing to do with her disappearance, but for the sake of argument...

a neighbor could have heard a scream (it could have been her mom, if something she saw, heard, etc... caused her to scream)

the lunch purse could have been planted earlier

I think Clint was most likely just misquoted, or was so shook up, in shock, and feeling a huge amount of guilt for not doing something, anything.  I think that's what most people have a hard time believing. (that he just watched her being led away, heard a scream, and didn't give chase)...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 02, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »

I'm pretty convinced Clint had nothing to do with her disappearance, but for the sake of argument...

a neighbor could have heard a scream (it could have been her mom, if something she saw, heard, etc... caused her to scream)

the lunch purse could have been planted earlier

I think Clint was most likely just misquoted, or was so shook up, in shock, and feeling a huge amount of guilt for not doing something, anything.  I think that's what most people have a hard time believing. (that he just watched her being led away, heard a scream, and didn't give chase)...

Karen Bobo, Holly & Clint's mother was already at work.   She is a teacher & works with their aunt, Whitney's mom.   I know where the neighbor's house is in relation to theirs and there is a decent distance between them, FWIW.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #549 on: May 02, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110502/NEWS01/105020319
Briefly: Search for Holly Bobo continues
Investigators have been working in the county and looking further into the case from the command center, but no one was out searching for Bobo on Sunday, he said. Because of weather, there may not be any search teams sent out today, but investigators will continue to work, Mehr said.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: May 02, 2011, 12:27:49 PM »

Hello every one!

Does anyone here think it might be the BF?  Maybe she was breaking up with him the night before and he came to talk to her that morning before school.(this would verify clint seeing her with her BF)

Maybe he didnt like what she was saying and things got out of controll. He did her the ultimate harm!

I dont like to point the finger at him but  I really and honestly believe  if it was a sexual assault  we would have found her out in those woods and this seems to me like
an anger issue.. She is a very beautiful young woman, Im sure any guy would be very upset to loose her. 

JUst my opinion and my 2 cents
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: May 02, 2011, 12:31:06 PM »

Hello everyone Smile

I'm not sure how accurate the link is but says Drew was next door neighbor. Also says Clint was in Social work for nursing homes.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-whos-who/
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: May 02, 2011, 12:33:23 PM »

Well if Drew was the next door neighbor  someone slape me ! or hit me with this mallet!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: May 02, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »

Welcome to SM Eileen!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 02, 2011, 12:45:04 PM »

Well if Drew was the next door neighbor  someone slape me ! or hit me with this mallet!

Welcome Eileen 

Drew isnt her next door neighbor, and no I do not think he is involved.

What Casesignal has in her case Who's who is this as far as a neighbor:

D’Lynn Burton   Bobo family next door neighbor, selling t-shirts, unclear where the money is going  (next door not being a few feet away either)

(to my knowledge not the same one that called 911)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: May 02, 2011, 12:45:59 PM »

Hi Eileen

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: May 02, 2011, 12:46:03 PM »

Thank You!

How do you reply to someones post all i see is the  thing on the bottom of the page that says reply! and then post lol am i missing something?
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: May 02, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »

Hello everyone Smile

I'm not sure how accurate the link is but says Drew was next door neighbor. Also says Clint was in Social work for nursing homes.

Casesignal is very good she works hard to put that together and seems to have done a good job. But im not sure Drew is the neighbor.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: May 02, 2011, 12:50:16 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

D’Lynn Burton   Bobo family next door neighbor, selling t-shirts, unclear where the money is going  (next door not being a few feet away either)

I didnt think Drew was involved but  the husbands and boy friends  are usually the first to be suspect in these things   JMO
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: May 02, 2011, 12:55:53 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

I didnt think Drew was involved but  the husbands and boy friends  are usually the first to be suspect in these things   JMO

Of course, statistically that is the first to suspect.

To quote someone you will see a button on the upper right corner of each post that says "Quote," click on that.    You will be taken to a box that includes the person's post you want to quote.   Move your cursor to the bottom of that post after the last  [/quote.] drop down a line and begin to write your response.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.