March 28, 2024, 07:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320576 times)
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: May 02, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »

Well if Drew was the next door neighbor  someone slape me ! or hit me with this mallet!

Welcome Eileen 

Thank you very much! LOL cute...

Drew isnt her next door neighbor, and no I do not think he is involved.

What Casesignal has in her case Who's who is this as far as a neighbor:

D’Lynn Burton   Bobo family next door neighbor, selling t-shirts, unclear where the money is going  (next door not being a few feet away either)
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-whos-who/

(to my knowledge not the same one that called 911)

I didnt think Drew was involved but  the husbands and boy friends  are usually the first to be suspect in these things   JMO

Of course, statistically that is the first to suspect.

To quote someone you will see a button on the upper right corner of each post that says "Quote," click on that.    You will be taken to a box that includes the person's post you want to quote.   Move your cursor to the bottom of that post after the last  [/quote.] drop down a line and begin to write your response.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: May 02, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »

Ok all ill be back time to get the kiddie from school!

I shall return!

And thanks for the welcome~
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: May 02, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »

Hello all,

I was just reading the list of who is who and I am pretty sure Susie Siglow is Drew Scott's grandmother.....

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »

Friends describe Bobo as bright and selfless
'Holly is sunshine,' former teacher says of missing woman

<snipped>

The Bobo family is a close-knit group that spends a lot of time together, Bromley said.
Her father, Dana, is self-employed while her brother Clint has been involved in the social work field and worked at area nursing homes.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110423/NEWS25/110423004

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: May 02, 2011, 01:34:53 PM »

Hello everyone Smile

I'm not sure how accurate the link is but says Drew was next door neighbor. Also says Clint was in Social work for nursing homes.

My theory implies that Drew was not involved in the events encompassing the disappearance of Holly.  Either Clint recognized Holly's long term boyfriend from behind as the alleged abductor or he didn't.  IMO ... there should have been no "I thought".

Is there a directory (?) that would identify where the Scotts reside.

Thanks.

Janet

+++++

JUST GONE
Search continues for Tenn. woman abducted outside her home
By Anthony DeCeglie Thursday, April 14, 2011

<snipped>

Holly had been dating a local boy, 19-year-old Drew Scott.

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

"I’ve known Holly for a long time," Siglow said. "Holly would never hurt nobody and she would never run away from home. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet."

She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

<snipped>

Sunrise

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 02, 2011, 01:35:35 PM »

Well if Drew was the next door neighbor  someone slape me ! or hit me with this mallet!

Welcome Eileen 

D’Lynn Burton   Bobo family next door neighbor, selling t-shirts, unclear where the money is going  (next door not being a few feet away either)

thank Capp, was going to ask if you new.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 02, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »

Food for Thought

Why is the Holly Bobo abduction getting so little coverage?
Kevin Cavanaugh
May 02, 2011

I have read that the good people of Tennessee are turning out in droves to help find Holly Bobo. Thousands of concerned citizens have already volunteered to walk through dense woods in an effort to uncover clues to help in Holly´s return, so many in fact that some had to be turned away. Law enforcement officials have stated they have never before seen turnout like what they are seeing in Parsons, Tennessee, a small rural town with a population of roughly 2,500 people.

Surprisingly, in excess of 2,000 individuals have shown up to help search for Holly. Kids have even volunteered to get out of school to help in the search effort – no, not as a way to skip a day of school, but in a sincere effort to help – how wonderful is that!

Maybe that is why Tennessee is called the Volunteer State. People in Tennessee really care for their neighbors – even if they do not personally know someone, they show up in droves in an effort to show just how much they care.

Now for the bad news – all this help, although greatly appreciated, is not enough. More is needed – not necessarily in the number of people walking shoulder to shoulder in dense woods – what is needed is a concerted effort nationally, regionally, and locally to keep this abduction in the forefront of the news.

When people see a television news article covering the abduction, that coverage, by itself, might help jog someone´s memory of something they might have seen that could be a clue in solving this case.

<snipped>

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/233011

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 02, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

I found a listing for what could be Drew's brother but I would not venture to post it because we cannot be positive it is the same Scott family within the area. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: May 02, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »

Food for Thought

Why is the Holly Bobo abduction getting so little coverage?
Kevin Cavanaugh
May 02, 2011

I have read that the good people of Tennessee are turning out in droves to help find Holly Bobo. Thousands of concerned citizens have already volunteered to walk through dense woods in an effort to uncover clues to help in Holly´s return, so many in fact that some had to be turned away. Law enforcement officials have stated they have never before seen turnout like what they are seeing in Parsons, Tennessee, a small rural town with a population of roughly 2,500 people.

Surprisingly, in excess of 2,000 individuals have shown up to help search for Holly. Kids have even volunteered to get out of school to help in the search effort – no, not as a way to skip a day of school, but in a sincere effort to help – how wonderful is that!

Maybe that is why Tennessee is called the Volunteer State. People in Tennessee really care for their neighbors – even if they do not personally know someone, they show up in droves in an effort to show just how much they care.

Now for the bad news – all this help, although greatly appreciated, is not enough. More is needed – not necessarily in the number of people walking shoulder to shoulder in dense woods – what is needed is a concerted effort nationally, regionally, and locally to keep this abduction in the forefront of the news.

When people see a television news article covering the abduction, that coverage, by itself, might help jog someone´s memory of something they might have seen that could be a clue in solving this case.

<snipped>

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/233011

It is being covered in all three, just not with immediate family included at this time.  I recognize that this is an issue many are curious about why not but I'm inclined to take it as there is strategic reasons that they have been advised not to & not due to any wrongdoings on any of their parts.  A family has no say so in how an investigation is being conducted & we dont know what has been shared by LE with the immediate family.   I posted what Whitney said recently & it hints toward that she wishes she could tell people following her & Holly's case more but cannot at this time, to what extent that information is we also do not know.  We also do not know if the Bobo family plan on speaking out in the future.  Even Whitney stated that she did one national interview but doesnt plan on doing any others citing that its upsetting to hear everyone speculate about her cousin, Clint as well as those that feel her semi-celebrity was used for her benefit or some other surly reason.   As if this family isnt going thru enough, I find it perfectly understandable that they are feeling frustrated & hurt that accusations are being lodged against their family, including whether Holly's mom, Karen Bobo's tears were sincere.    At the same time, I also understand that these types of questions arise when an abduction and/or murder has taken place & have participated in various degrees in many cases.  It just so happens that in this case my personal view given what I know do not feel that any family member is responsible for what happened to Holly, nor her current boyfriend Drew, JMO.

When innocent, given what has been said if it were me involved personally regarding my family, I'd be tempted to do one but it wouldnt be pretty with what I had to say.   In observing many other cases over the years, sometimes no matter what an individual says doesnt seem to matter if someone's mind is made up.   For the most part I agree with those that feel that keeping the case in the public awareness is vital, but there are special circumstances where that may not be the wisest choice.  This becomes easier when LE deems it appropriate to share with the public certain facts such as passed polys, clearing POI's, naming suspects, etc. etc.   For the record, IMHO the silence goes more toward strategic reasoning rather than keeping things known to the public and/or the family's willingness to want to speak out publicly.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 02, 2011, 02:41:08 PM »

My theory implies that Drew was not involved in the events encompassing the disappearance of Holly.  Either Clint recognized Holly's long term boyfriend from behind as the alleged abductor or he didn't.  IMO ... there should have been no "I thought".

Janet

<snipped by Tamikosmom"

Actually ... when I consider Clint's changing stories ... I "theorize" that an abduction of Holly never happened.

Off to vote!  Will Stephen Harper be given another mandate by the Canadian voters or ... will this evening reveal a new Prime Minister?

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet
11:40 AM PT

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: May 02, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »

Hello all,

I was just reading the list of who is who and I am pretty sure Susie Siglow is Drew Scott's grandmother.....

Well id like to hear that from Hollys parents...If holly was going to get married im sure they would know.  Right?

LOL I think Grandmom gets her info from FB LOL
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: May 02, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »

With absoloutely NO information comming out about anthing or anyone its very hard to put things into perspective. Everythng said comes from a third party so it means absoloutely NOTHING.  He said this, She said that! Just because someones  relative says how happy they were that may not  be the case.

Many times when they catch the perp ppl say OHHHH he was such a nice guy, so quiet and such a nice neighbor LOL.

So till some info comes to light im sitting up here on the fence...
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: May 02, 2011, 03:26:32 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

I found a listing for what could be Drew's brother but I would not venture to post it because we cannot be positive it is the same Scott family within the area. 

Drew's brother is Derek Scott.. if you read his post's on fb it says things like this: ready to go out in the mornin with my brother, dad, and real close friends. Hopin and prayin for Holly. And Drew is also on his fb page, and there are pictures of them together on Derek's fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1435750762&sk=wall

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: May 02, 2011, 04:02:43 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

Drew's brother is Derek Scott.. if you read his post's on fb it says things like this: ready to go out in the mornin with my brother, dad, and real close friends. Hopin and prayin for Holly. And Drew is also on his fb page, and there are pictures of them together on Derek's fb page.

Tks, I was aware of that 2 weeks ago but didnt post their last name nor info on the pages because they were not speaking out publicly nor were they named by LE as POI's or otherwise.   My point was that looking up people in the white pages or other directory may lead to posting information about another Scott family that is not relevant to this case.   Also, generally theirs or anyone's personal info including phone numbers should not be posted.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 02, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »

By personal info of unnamed POI's or suspects I mean, full addresses, personal phone numbers, ss#, etc.

sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: May 02, 2011, 04:16:55 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

Tks, I was aware of that 2 weeks ago but didnt post their last name nor info on the pages because they were not speaking out publicly nor were they named by LE as POI's or otherwise.   My point was that looking up people in the white pages or other directory may lead to posting information about another Scott family that is not relevant to this case.   Also, generally theirs or anyone's personal info including phone numbers should not be posted.

Never thought about that, I am sorry for posting his name, but it was on some other sites, so I really didn't think about that. My apologies.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 02, 2011, 04:31:56 PM »

Unless a reasonable explanation was provided to investigators in regards to Clint's changing accounts encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister ... unless Clint immediately submitted to and passed a polygraphy ... I cannot comprehend why two days following the disappearance of Holly ... in the process of elimination ... an official spokesperson for the investigation implied that Clint and Drew had been ruled out as persons of interest in the Hollow Bolo case.

What changed between April 15th and April 17th.  On April 17th ... in a press conference ... another official spokesperson implied the investigators had done a flip flop.

Janet

+++++

April 15, 2011 - TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?

April 17th - TBI spokeswoman - Kristin Helm

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 02, 2011, 04:32:33 PM »

Welcome Eileen 

Never thought about that, I am sorry for posting his name, but it was on some other sites, so I really didn't think about that. My apologies.

O no, no need to apologize, you're right though others did bring out their last name...generally speaking that is the standard I go by unless parties come forward to speak on their own or they are named by LE, others feel differently but I'm more cautious not to give an innocent party grief they don't need.   The address, phone number part though is pretty standard.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

Self-Edit - My Last Post

interest in the Hollow Bolo case s/b interest in the Holly Bobo case

_____

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: May 02, 2011, 04:53:03 PM »

I'm afraid the rumors are flying again.  I wish I believed this, however it is too similar to the story that surfaced a while back.  Who is cruel enough too continue to spread these rumors.  
((removed per request))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:00:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.