March 28, 2024, 02:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320609 times)
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: May 02, 2011, 04:55:09 PM »

administrator plz remove previous link it is an error to someone else's fb....

The link is on the Holly Bobo Update and Prayers link.

sooo sorry!
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: May 02, 2011, 05:04:00 PM »

That post that was just on there froze my computer did it happen to anyone else?
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: May 02, 2011, 05:13:02 PM »

That post that was just on there froze my computer did it happen to anyone else?

LOL never mind i fixed it  I had a disc in my drive lol  Sorry !
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: May 02, 2011, 05:28:02 PM »

O/T Moderators: I keep tryinig to click the "News: PLEASE HELP US WITH LEGAL FEES - FIGHT RIGHTHAVEN SUIT" link, and it just gives me a "fatal error" message. Is there a link to it that works, or a workaround? Thanks Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: May 02, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »

APRIL 13, 2011

MEDIA RELEASE
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: May 02, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »

The account encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo changes.  Why?

Janet

+++++

APRIL 16, 2011

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: May 02, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »

The account encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo changes.  Why?

Janet

+++++

APRIL 16, 2011

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Well dont't ya think if Clint saw her dragged into the woods he would have run after her? This is where nothing makes sense!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: May 02, 2011, 05:55:41 PM »

Was the blood ever identified as human or animal?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: May 02, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »

O/T Moderators: I keep tryinig to click the "News: PLEASE HELP US WITH LEGAL FEES - FIGHT RIGHTHAVEN SUIT" link, and it just gives me a "fatal error" message. Is there a link to it that works, or a workaround? Thanks Smile

On the upper right hand of the forum page is a DONATION BUTTON.  I'll remove that other link as I must have messed it up.

Edited to add:  I think I fixed the link so either one will work. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:59:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: May 02, 2011, 05:57:37 PM »

Was the blood ever identified as human or animal?

They never released the test results!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: May 02, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »

Eileen

I am only posting statements/media release from official spokespersons of the investigation.

I speculate that maybe Clint's original story changed when he did not have an explantion regarding his lack of a meaningful reaction to his sister allegedly being dragged across the carport into the words.

Eileen ... when I consider the changing stories ... it is my opinion that the alleged abduction never happened.

Janet

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: May 02, 2011, 06:05:33 PM »

Eileen

I am only posting statements/media release from official spokespersons of the investigation.

I speculate that maybe Clint's original story changed when he did not have an explantion regarding his lack of a meaningful reaction to his sister allegedly being dragged across the carport into the words.

Eileen ... when I consider the changing stories ... it is my opinion that the alleged abduction never happened.

Janet
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: May 02, 2011, 06:07:53 PM »

Eileen

Janet

Sorry im getting used to posting lol

I have felt the same way many times I hate to think that but it has crossed my mind more then once.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 02, 2011, 06:20:48 PM »

Eileen

Janet

I have felt the same way many times I hate to think that but it has crossed my mind more then once.

Eileen

It bothers me too.  I am not made of stone.  However ... what happened to Holly Bobo is what this forum discussion is all about.  Do we give family members of all missing persons an automatic pass in our speculations even when answers to the hard questions are not forthcoming?

O/T ... I love your name.  Eileen is the name of my late mother.  I often asked her why she bestowed me with such a plain name when she had such a pretty one.  Oh well ... after 64 years ... I guess it is a keeper.

Janet

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: May 02, 2011, 06:29:54 PM »

Eileen

Janet

Eileen

It bothers me too.  I am not made of stone.  However ... what happened to Holly Bobo is what this forum discussion is all about.  Do we give family members of all missing persons an automatic pass in our speculations even when answers to the hard questions are not forthcoming?

O/T ... I love your name.  Eileen is the name of my late mother.  I often asked her why she bestowed me with such a plain name when she had such a pretty one.  Oh well ... after 64 years ... I guess it is a keeper.

Janet

Well Janet!

When i first heard about Holly being missing the first news reports had me scratching my head about her brother. I always thought the last person to see someone that has vanished off the face of the earth was and should be suspect...None of it made any sense!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: May 02, 2011, 06:38:40 PM »

Well Janet!

When i first heard about Holly being missing the first news reports had me scratching my head about her brother. I always thought the last person to see someone that has vanished off the face of the earth was and should be suspect...None of it made any sense!

Eileen
southrah's post got me thinking.  However ... as she implies it is not only local authorities that are working this case ... the TBI are involved.

Janet

+++++

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

_____

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: May 02, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »

Well if Drew was the next door neighbor  someone slape me ! or hit me with this mallet!

Welcome Eileen 

Drew isnt her next door neighbor, and no I do not think he is involved.

What Casesignal has in her case Who's who is this as far as a neighbor:

D’Lynn Burton   Bobo family next door neighbor, selling t-shirts, unclear where the money is going  (next door not being a few feet away either)
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-whos-who/

(to my knowledge not the same one that called 911)

thank Capp, was going to ask if you new.

I found a listing for what could be Drew's brother but I would not venture to post it because we cannot be positive it is the same Scott family within the area. 

I found pictures of the Drew Scott family including the brother, mother and father also other players rumored to POI from other blogs. I did not post them because I didn't know if I should..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: May 02, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »

On the upper right hand of the forum page is a DONATION BUTTON.  I'll remove that other link as I must have messed it up.

Thanks Klass! Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: May 02, 2011, 06:44:09 PM »

Thanks Klass! Smile

The NEWS "PLEASE HELP US WITH LEGAL FEES" link was acting up again for me so I simply deleted it.  Just use the button in the upper right hand corner.  THANK YOU!
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: May 02, 2011, 06:44:14 PM »

Well Janet!

Eileen
southrah's post got me thinking.  However ... as she implies it is not only local authorities that are working this case ... the TBI are involved.

Janet

+++++

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

Oh I understans about small towns. But the TBI isnt very forthcomming  their spokeswoman  all she say  is i dont know just like the Bobo family spokesman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.