March 28, 2024, 11:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320593 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: May 02, 2011, 06:45:27 PM »

2008 and 2009 Graduating class. Holly Bobo is mention with classmates..

http://www.hcnewspaper.com/5-13.pdf
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: May 02, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »

O/T Moderators: I keep tryinig to click the "News: PLEASE HELP US WITH LEGAL FEES - FIGHT RIGHTHAVEN SUIT" link, and it just gives me a "fatal error" message. Is there a link to it that works, or a workaround? Thanks Smile

On the upper right hand of the forum page is a DONATION BUTTON.  I'll remove that other link as I must have messed it up.

Edited to add:  I think I fixed the link so either one will work. 

Thanks Klass! Smile

The NEWS "PLEASE HELP US WITH LEGAL FEES" link was acting up again for me so I simply deleted it.  Just use the button in the upper right hand corner.  THANK YOU!

Yep, I just used it as you said. Thanks again! Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: May 02, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »

Well Janet!

When i first heard about Holly being missing the first news reports had me scratching my head about her brother. I always thought the last person to see someone that has vanished off the face of the earth was and should be suspect...None of it made any sense!

Eileen
southrah's post got me thinking.  However ... as she implies it is not only local authorities that are working this case ... the TBI are involved.

Janet

+++++

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

Oh I understans about small towns. But the TBI isnt very forthcomming  their spokeswoman  all she say  is i dont know just like the Bobo family spokesman.

I agree but ... the TBI does provide some hope the justice will prevail to Holly Hobo.

Considering my theory implies that Holly Bobo may have met her demise as a result of an implusive action ... an impulsive action that could not be taken back ... maybe someone with a conscience will come forward and confess all.

It has even crossed my mind that the low profile of Holly's brother and parents implies that a plea deal is happening behind the scenes ... a plea deal that will reveal the truth regarding the happenings on the morning of April 13th ... the morning Holly Bobo went missing.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: May 02, 2011, 07:03:02 PM »

I do not believe that Holly's parents are guilty of any wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of their daughter.  However ... I do believe that Karen and Dana are positioned between a rock and a hard place nevertheless.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: May 02, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »

I don't know if this is true but rumor has it last Saturday officers were searching off of McCaney Mill Rd..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: May 02, 2011, 07:17:54 PM »

Well if Drew was the next door neighbor  someone slape me ! or hit me with this mallet!

Welcome Eileen 

Drew isnt her next door neighbor, and no I do not think he is involved.

What Casesignal has in her case Who's who is this as far as a neighbor:

D’Lynn Burton   Bobo family next door neighbor, selling t-shirts, unclear where the money is going  (next door not being a few feet away either)
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-whos-who/

(to my knowledge not the same one that called 911)

thank Capp, was going to ask if you new.

I found a listing for what could be Drew's brother but I would not venture to post it because we cannot be positive it is the same Scott family within the area. 

I found pictures of the Drew Scott family including the brother, mother and father also other players rumored to POI from other blogs. I did not post them because I didn't know if I should..

I can only speak from a personal guideline that I set for myself which is unless a family member or friend connected to a case has put forward that they are speaking publicly or an individual is officially named as a POI by LE OR is already on public record for previous crimes (not rumored by the public) I dont post their personal information, opinions yes, info no.  In general, if someone unrelated to the case comments on an open public page or website I dont feel that is an evasion into privacy or aiding in implicating an innocent person that may turn out to be unmerited.   When posting something that others are discussing or making claims to having knowledge of that is not confirmed I usually write something like "rumor" or "unconfirmed."  I've always worked with confidential and sensitive information so I'm both ethically & morally sensitive to disseminating information publicly.  Everyone has their own personal gauge & each forum/website/page has their own rules & guidelines.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 02, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »

I don't know if this is true but rumor has it last Saturday officers were searching off of McCaney Mill Rd..

Well, they did say that they were in both Henderson & Decatur Counties so its entirely possible but not confirmed by LE.   Do you have a link where that was discussed?  Tks

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 02, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »

I found pictures of the Drew Scott family including the brother, mother and father also other players rumored to POI from other blogs. I did not post them because I didn't know if I should..

Jerseygirl

Clint Bobo and Drew Scott are the only persons of interest in the Holly Bobo case who have been officially identified by a spokesperson for the investigation.

There are many images of Drew and Holly posted on this forum but ... none of Clint Bobo.  Why?

However ... those who have not been identified as persons of interest by investigators ... I believe that personal discretion should prevail when posting identification and images that are already out there in the public domain.

Janet

+++++

April 17th - TBI spokeswoman - Kristin Helm

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: May 02, 2011, 07:39:18 PM »

My theory implies that Drew was not involved in the events encompassing the disappearance of Holly.  Either Clint recognized Holly's long term boyfriend from behind as the alleged abductor or he didn't.  IMO ... there should have been no "I thought".

Janet

<snipped by Tamikosmom"

Actually ... when I consider Clint's changing stories ... I "theorize" that an abduction of Holly never happened.

Off to vote!  Will Stephen Harper be given another mandate by the Canadian voters or ... will this evening reveal a new Prime Minister?

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet
11:40 AM PT

o/t - Harper will be given another mandate.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 02, 2011, 07:44:36 PM »

My theory implies that Drew was not involved in the events encompassing the disappearance of Holly.  Either Clint recognized Holly's long term boyfriend from behind as the alleged abductor or he didn't.  IMO ... there should have been no "I thought".

Janet

<snipped by Tamikosmom"

Actually ... when I consider Clint's changing stories ... I "theorize" that an abduction of Holly never happened.

Off to vote!  Will Stephen Harper be given another mandate by the Canadian voters or ... will this evening reveal a new Prime Minister?

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet

Thanks Can.

The outcome is known?  The polls do not close in the west for another 3 1/2 hours.

Janet

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:51 PM »

Janet

<snipped by Tamikosmom"

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet

Thanks Can.

The outcome is known?  The polls do not close in the west for another 3 1/2 hours.

Janet
Ezxcuse o/t - it will be the last.
Just my very firm opinion Janet.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: May 02, 2011, 07:50:04 PM »

Ezxcuse o/t - it will be the last.
Just my very firm opinion Janet.   

I am one with your firm opinion can.

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 02, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

Jerseygirl

Clint Bobo and Drew Scott are the only persons of interest in the Holly Bobo case who have been officially identified by a spokesperson for the investigation.

There are many images of Drew and Holly posted on this forum but ... none of Clint Bobo.  Why?

However ... those who have not been identified as persons of interest by investigators ... I believe that personal discretion should prevail when posting identification and images that are already out there in the public domain.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

Janet-

respectfully submitted, NEITHER Clint Bobo nor Drew Scott have been named Persons of Interest in this case.

In fact, there have not been any POI's named in this case publicly.... Yet.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: May 02, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »

Jerseygirl

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet-

respectfully submitted, NEITHER Clint Bobo nor Drew Scott have been named Persons of Interest in this case.

I agree Blink..Le has not name anyone yet as a  POI..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

Jerseygirl

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet-

Blink

According to Helms (see above) ... the status did change from when Clint and Drew had been "previously ruled out".

Considering Clint's changing stories (Helm/Mehr) ... considering Clint did implicate Drew in one of his accounts (Mehr) and ... considering investigators who had previously ruled these two out as persons of interest have done a flip flop (Helm) ... it is a given that Holly's brother and boyfriend would not be given a pass in regards to speculation.

At this point in time ... my theory implies that there was no abduction.  In other words ... Drew was not a participant in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Holly.

Blink ... if you believe otherwise ... I do not have a problem.  Until the official outcome is revealed ... the truth remains elusive.

As I stated to Eileen ... I am not made of stone.  It is not my desire that Holly's brother is implicated in his sister's disappearance but ... I am unable to more past what has been revealed by spokespersons for the investigation regarding Clint's changing stories.

Janet

_____

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: May 02, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »

Jerseygirl

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet-

Until the day they do and from info I have learned, CB and DS will never be named a POI.

It saddens me greatly that the Bobo family is suffering the disappearance of their daughter, and sadly, CB is carrying the extra burden of the internet population implying he is guilty.  It's so frustrating.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: May 02, 2011, 09:17:40 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: May 02, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

Jerseygirl

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet-

Until the day they do and from info I have learned, CB and DS will never be named a POI.

It saddens me greatly that the Bobo family is suffering the disappearance of their daughter, and sadly, CB is carrying the extra burden of the internet population implying he is guilty.  It's so frustrating.

I concur.    Clint never "implicated" Drew, all he stated is he "thought" or "assumed" (words can be semantic) that it naturally was her boyfriend until a few things led him to be alarmed & realized something was wrong.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions so that is not a slam toward anyone with an opposing thought but more about what I know to be true, despite it not made public yet.   I also agree with Blink that there are no POI's or suspects officially named at this time, the distinction is that no one (and that means no one) has been publicly announced as cleared either but that does not mean that they are to be considered official POI's or suspects...I threw my back out & Im in agony so I hope that made sense LOL

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: May 02, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »

Jerseygirl

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet-

This is very sad! A beautiful young lady is missing. No one wants to think her brother or her boy friend would do anything ot hurt her.

I know LE does not owe us an explanation for why they are doing what they are doing nor do the Bobo's need to tell us whats going on.  But  for the public that wants to see this girl come home to her family the lack of any information has made them think things that maybe are not true and not one person has come forward to dispell any of the rumors thus making them more like truth! I hope that made some sense lol
My brain is fried on this case!
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: May 02, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation

Honestly, CB has never spoke publically so how can fingers point at him?  How do we even know his story?  How can we even say his story changed since we really don't know what story he gave anyhow?

I look at other cases, namely Hailey Dunn, where BD's story has changed time and again and that shows a lot of guilt to me.  But how can anyone presume guilt on the brother when we in fact never heard from his own mouth the occurrences of the morning of April 13th?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.