March 28, 2024, 02:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320612 times)
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: May 02, 2011, 09:51:45 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation

Honestly, CB has never spoke publically so how can fingers point at him?  How do we even know his story?  How can we even say his story changed since we really don't know what story he gave anyhow?

I look at other cases, namely Hailey Dunn, where BD's story has changed time and again and that shows a lot of guilt to me.  But how can anyone presume guilt on the brother when we in fact never heard from his own mouth the occurrences of the morning of April 13th?

I think its because he was the last person to see her. that usually makes ya suspect.
JMO
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #621 on: May 02, 2011, 09:54:48 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: May 02, 2011, 09:55:10 PM »

I know people, are talking about how it went from dragged to led into the woods. But in Clint's defense, I am from Tennessee and sometimes we use the term drag or dragged, sometimes drug. By saying I had to drag so and so here, or I dragged them there. And it is not meant literally it is just the way we sometimes use that word. And also the media or whoever reported could have made the mistake, or changed the word. We really do not know what Clint said or what he saw for sure. I do know that he had nothing to do with it. And could you imagine how he is feeling at this time, I feel so terrible for all of them. Still holding out hope that something happens soon and that the disgusting creature that had something to do with this is brought to justice and Holly will be found and brought home soon.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: May 02, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »

LOL im not sAYING HE IS A SUSPECT  what i mean is it makes ppl suspect ya LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 02, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »

Blink

I am not thinking outside the box.  My speculations are sooo in the box.  They are based on the changing stories of Clint Bobo ... the changing stories revealed by spokespersons for the investigation ... the changing stories that I am unable to move past.  I cannot pretend that these changing stories do not exist and ... begin to think outside of the box.  These changing stories are the the waving red flag that casts doubt on whether an abduction of Holly Bobo ever happened.

Blink ... there was only one alleged witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  TBI investigators were not present.  The changing stories could only have originated from one source.

Until I am also privy to inside factual information ... inside factual information that would explain Clint's changing stories ... inside factual information that would lead my speculations in another direction ... the words of TBI spokespersons to the media is where it is at.

IMO

Janet

+++++

APRIL 13TH

TBI MEDIA RELEASE:  APRIL 13TH - DRAGGED ACROSS THE CARPORT TOWARDS THE WOODS

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

APRIL 16TH

TBI SPOKESPERSON: APRIL 16TH - SHE WALKED INTO THE WOODS; NOT FORCEFULLY DRAGGED

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: May 02, 2011, 10:08:21 PM »

JMO I don't think Drew or Clint are involved in the disappearance of Holly. Janet I can not answer why Clint has not come public but he could very well be distraught to come out in the public. Clint other sister has not come in the public light. Maybe there is a safety issue. Just speaking for myself if it was one of my children I would NOT want anyone of my other children in the public light..   
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: May 02, 2011, 10:27:50 PM »

JMO I don't think Drew or Clint are involved in the disappearance of Holly. Janet I can not answer why Clint has not come public but he could very well be distraught to come out in the public. Clint other sister has not come in the public light. Maybe there is a safety issue. Just speaking for myself if it was one of my children I would NOT want anyone of my other children in the public light..   

HER SISTER? She dosent have a sister. Where did u see that posted?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #627 on: May 02, 2011, 10:42:51 PM »

The silence from the family is very telling IMO.  If they thought for a minute that LE were not trying to find Holly, they'd be in front of cameras  every chance they got. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: May 02, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »

Blink

I am not thinking outside the box.  My speculations are sooo in the box.  They are based on the changing stories of Clint Bobo ... the changing stories revealed by spokespersons for the investigation ... the changing stories that I am unable to move past.  I cannot pretend that these changing stories do not exist and ... begin to think outside of the box.  These changing stories are the the waving red flag that casts doubt on whether an abduction of Holly Bobo ever happened.

Blink ... there was only one alleged witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  TBI investigators were not present.  The changing stories could only have originated from one source.

Until I am also privy to inside factual information ... inside factual information that would explain Clint's changing stories ... inside factual information that would lead my speculations in another direction ... the words of TBI spokespersons to the media is where it is at.

IMO

Janet

+++++

APRIL 13TH

TBI MEDIA RELEASE:  APRIL 13TH - DRAGGED ACROSS THE CARPORT TOWARDS THE WOODS

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

APRIL 16TH

TBI SPOKESPERSON: APRIL 16TH - SHE WALKED INTO THE WOODS; NOT FORCEFULLY DRAGGED

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

But Janet- you have never heard this kid utter a syllable.  Your speculations are built on assumption with no direct source.

You, me and we have no idea what he said, not directly, and I can tell you from experience, that I have reason to believe some indirect statements about his 911 call information and statement have everything to do with protecting a successful prosecution in this case.

As a point of reference, POI is not even a legal term, it is a media-created term.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 02, 2011, 11:00:18 PM »

Strategic, its a word that has relevance

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: May 02, 2011, 11:13:29 PM »

I seen a picture that was posted somewhere where it was a picture of Holly and a blond hair girl that had it was her sister.
When I have time I will look for it. I am only going by what the picture had said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: May 02, 2011, 11:14:20 PM »

Blink

We are both derive from a different place in our speculations.  You claim inside information ... I am relying on the words of investigation spokespersons.  If you are privy to the truth which leads away from Clint and ... my source of speculation is based on a lie ... then when the official outcome is revealed ... I will be eating the entire crow pie.

When all is said and done ... according to the spokeswoman for the Holly Bobo case between April 15th and 17th there was a change in the investigative status of Clint and Drew.  Why?

Good Night Blink.  Good Night All.

O/T Prime Minister Stephen Harper has again been given a mandate to lead Canada ... this time with a majority government.

Janet

+++++

April 15, 2011 - TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?

April 17th - TBI spokeswoman - Kristin Helm

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: May 02, 2011, 11:20:51 PM »

Her is the article where it was posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379321/Did-Holly-Bobos-kidnapper-strike-twice-Local-woman-says-skinny-man-tried-grab-too.html?ITO=1490
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: May 02, 2011, 11:55:37 PM »

Blink

We are both derive from a different place in our speculations.  You claim inside information ... I am relying on the words of investigation spokespersons.  If you are privy to the truth which leads away from Clint and ... my source of speculation is based on a lie ... then when the official outcome is revealed ... I will be eating the entire crow pie.

When all is said and done ... according to the spokeswoman for the Holly Bobo case between April 15th and 17th there was a change in the investigative status of Clint and Drew.  Why?

Good Night Blink.  Good Night All.

O/T Prime Minister Stephen Harper has again been given a mandate to lead Canada ... this time with a majority government.

Janet

+++++

April 15, 2011 - TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?

April 17th - TBI spokeswoman - Kristin Helm

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

The "Investigative Spokespersons" have never once divulged Clint's statement.  Your relying on interpretations, and not even a live feed where one can see context.

Lastly, I am not speculating.  I completely respect that one can discount my opinion based on the fact I am not going to divulge sources.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: May 03, 2011, 12:00:15 AM »

MOO is Clint is soooo embarrassed by what he did not do to help his sister avoid harms way that he won't speak publicly.  He must feel like chit inside knowing he stood there (now knows)watching his sister be led to her possible death.  I would never get over it if it happened to me.  I'm wondering if the crime happened somewhat in his presence and he froze in fear and just can't handle what the public will say to him.  Just an opinion but who the help watches their bro/sis walk into to woods when they should be leaving without hollering at them.  I'm too nosey and I would have flung the door, window, whatever and asked.  I know this must weigh heavily on his mind.  I wouldn't want to look at my folks daily either.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: May 03, 2011, 12:39:12 AM »

I think it has gotten so commonplace to see the family of the one abducted exploited on television shows for the purpose of ratings and revenue that it looks unusual when a family actually does what LE suggests they do.

I do not think Holly's parents nor her brother nor any other real or non-existent family member had a thing to do with her disappearance. I also do not believe Holly herself was involved in her own abduction.

I do think they have been wisely advised to lay low and let LE deal with the situation. I personally think LE realizes that keeping the media interaction with the family at a minimum will better defuse the volatile situation.

Whatever the outcome, this precious family has been forever changed. Evil has pentrated their safe haven and their world has been forever altered.

I absolutely cannot even imagine that this family had any hand in what has befallen them. I also think as posters we are quite careful never to point fingers at others but it seems to me that it is becoming too commonplace to deny the victim's family this courtesy. It is hard for me to understand why it is acceptable to question the integrity of Holly's brother when nothing but parapharasing is out there to dissect. My word...haven't all of us at one time or another had someone change the wording of something we said? 

As for a Southern definition of dragging someone...it's a way we express getting someone to do something they are not too interested in doing...as in "I had to drag him to church on Sunday." What has become a focal word could mean no more than a cultural expression. For instance, if you're from the South, you'd understand that if I asked you if you wanted a coke, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you replied that you'd like a Dr. Pepper or Pepsi. Not too many years ago I would have asked if you wanted a cold drink...until my Northern uncle told me if I asked for one up North, they'd point me to a water fountain.

We have many differences.  Why, most of you consider macaroni and cheese as a meal or at least a pasta dish.  Around here, it's treated as a vegetable...as in a side dish along with the peas and such. Not many years ago I was at a Northern restaurant inquiring about the peas they had listed on their daily meat and three. The waitress looked at me as though I had sprouted another head and answered "green."  That type hadn't even crossed my mind because I was wondering if they were blackeyed or crowder or such.  Plus, green peas around here are called English peas.

It's not a matter of right or wrong. It's simply a matter of meaning and I do believe it's yet another case of misunderstanding our definition of words.  That doesn't bother me that someone doesn't understand but it does sting when there is no attempt made to understand. It's regional and it's dialect and it's semantics.  Let's not tarnish someone's reputation over word choice.     

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 03, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »

MOO is Clint is soooo embarrassed by what he did not do to help his sister avoid harms way that he won't speak publicly.  He must feel like chit inside knowing he stood there (now knows)watching his sister be led to her possible death.  I would never get over it if it happened to me.  I'm wondering if the crime happened somewhat in his presence and he froze in fear and just can't handle what the public will say to him.  Just an opinion but who the help watches their bro/sis walk into to woods when they should be leaving without hollering at them.  I'm too nosey and I would have flung the door, window, whatever and asked.  I know this must weigh heavily on his mind.  I wouldn't want to look at my folks daily either.

What needs to be taken into account is that this area is deeply wooded & hunting is a huge way of life, it has been turkey season with people up at the crack of dawn.  I would bet that if he felt a crime was being committed he would have went thru a wall of fire to get to his sister, it would be extremely rare for a guy in general, maybe not specific to southern boys not to.  To Clint, if he at a glance figured it was her boyfriend & it was hunting season it easily could have not alarmed him in the least.  They all go hunting together at times.  The area isnt one where you would anticipate a premeditated or even random crime to occur, its just not.  Look, my idea of hunting is looking for a sale of my favorite designers but after living down south for a few years I've come accustomed to a ton of people walking around in camo attire & talking about what else...hunting, well not always but often.  IMHO, he has absolutely nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about but yes he will go thru an enormous amount of anguish, being accused of harming his sister is going to make it even more unbearable.  My heart aches for the Bobo family & Drew along with his as well.

I'm not going to waste any more time expressing this any more adamant than I have already based on what I know & from what Blink has indicated she has knowledge of from reliable inside sources...Clint nor Drew are responsible for what happened to Holly.   Everyone is entitled to their opinions so don't take that the wrong way, but Ill leave it at that for when the truth becomes known to everyone.   I know it is difficult not to have answers, I dont have them all either & in some cases I have no inside knowledge along with you, its tough & painful to watch the weeks go by.   Maybe its the pain pills kicking in but all I'm left with is just wanting to extend a hug to everyone & say, hang in there.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »

I think it has gotten so commonplace to see the family of the one abducted exploited on television shows for the purpose of ratings and revenue that it looks unusual when a family actually does what LE suggests they do.

I do not think Holly's parents nor her brother nor any other real or non-existent family member had a thing to do with her disappearance. I also do not believe Holly herself was involved in her own abduction.

I do think they have been wisely advised to lay low and let LE deal with the situation. I personally think LE realizes that keeping the media interaction with the family at a minimum will better defuse the volatile situation.

Whatever the outcome, this precious family has been forever changed. Evil has pentrated their safe haven and their world has been forever altered.

I absolutely cannot even imagine that this family had any hand in what has befallen them. I also think as posters we are quite careful never to point fingers at others but it seems to me that it is becoming too commonplace to deny the victim's family this courtesy. It is hard for me to understand why it is acceptable to question the integrity of Holly's brother when nothing but parapharasing is out there to dissect. My word...haven't all of us at one time or another had someone change the wording of something we said? 

As for a Southern definition of dragging someone...it's a way we express getting someone to do something they are not too interested in doing...as in "I had to drag him to church on Sunday." What has become a focal word could mean no more than a cultural expression. For instance, if you're from the South, you'd understand that if I asked you if you wanted a coke, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you replied that you'd like a Dr. Pepper or Pepsi. Not too many years ago I would have asked if you wanted a cold drink...until my Northern uncle told me if I asked for one up North, they'd point me to a water fountain.

We have many differences.  Why, most of you consider macaroni and cheese as a meal or at least a pasta dish.  Around here, it's treated as a vegetable...as in a side dish along with the peas and such. Not many years ago I was at a Northern restaurant inquiring about the peas they had listed on their daily meat and three. The waitress looked at me as though I had sprouted another head and answered "green."  That type hadn't even crossed my mind because I was wondering if they were blackeyed or crowder or such.  Plus, green peas around here are called English peas.

It's not a matter of right or wrong. It's simply a matter of meaning and I do believe it's yet another case of misunderstanding our definition of words.  That doesn't bother me that someone doesn't understand but it does sting when there is no attempt made to understand. It's regional and it's dialect and it's semantics.  Let's not tarnish someone's reputation over word choice.     

Excellent post & yes I can relate to "haven't all of us at one time or another had someone change the wording of something we said?"   I think we all can.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 03, 2011, 01:10:06 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058827-504083.html
May 2, 2011 10:23 AM
Tenn. police search for Holly Bobo continues

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - Police reportedly spent Sunday continuing to follow leads in the search for Holly Bobo, the missing 20-year-old nursing student.

John Mehr, special agent with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, told the Jackson Sun that investigators continue to look further into the case.

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo away as she left home for school nearly three weeks ago, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led Bobo into the woods near her home. ::snipping2::

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: May 03, 2011, 07:24:03 AM »

I cannot imagine what this family is going through and the speculation regarding Clint and Drew must be adding to the hell they're already experiencing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.