March 28, 2024, 08:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320585 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: May 03, 2011, 11:53:02 AM »

good posts Puzzler..

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: May 03, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »

Sometimes the good ole boy club can be quite damaging - by holding back information and/or protecting someone in their club, etc.

I hate the thought of LE having to deal with that; on the other hand, I'm sure they are quite capable of recognizing and dealing with it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: May 03, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »

good posts Puzzler..

Cookie - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 03, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »

Janet-

not to be rude but is it really nescessary to continue copying and pasting the same media articles that were mis worded?  clint is not a poi, and was not involved in his sister's disapperance.  i don't see what continuing to post this does to further discuss the case other than possibly adding extra undo pain to the family?

Sunshine

Hobby Bobo is my focus.  At least I do attempt to back up what I perceive as unclarified inconsistences/miscommunications in the reporting by TBI regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction.

There was only one alleged witness.  TBI investigators were not present.  The changing stories could have only come from one source.

Until the changing stories which were reported by TBI spokespersons are officially clarified ... I have my doubts that an abduction ever happened.

Janet

+++++

APRIL 13TH

TBI MEDIA RELEASE:  APRIL 13TH - DRAGGED ACROSS THE CARPORT TOWARDS THE WOODS

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 03, 2011, 12:25:59 PM »

TBI SPOKESPERSON: APRIL 27TH - THERE WAS SOME MISCOMMUNICATION

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

Bumped

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: May 03, 2011, 12:55:59 PM »

Janet-

not to be rude but is it really nescessary to continue copying and pasting the same media articles that were mis worded?  clint is not a poi, and was not involved in his sister's disapperance.  i don't see what continuing to post this does to further discuss the case other than possibly adding extra undo pain to the family?

Sunshine

Hobby Bobo is my focus.  At least I do attempt to back up what I perceive as unclarified inconsistences/miscommunications in the reporting by TBI regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction.

There was only one alleged witness.  TBI investigators were not present.  The changing stories could have only come from one source.

Until the changing stories which were reported by TBI spokespersons are officially clarified ... I have my doubts that an abduction ever happened.

Janet

+++++

APRIL 13TH

TBI MEDIA RELEASE:  APRIL 13TH - DRAGGED ACROSS THE CARPORT TOWARDS THE WOODS

MEDIA RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

Does anyone know - has it been made public by TBI - that Clint was not involved in his sister's disappearance

Personally, I don't think he is guilty of anything - but that's my opinion.

Have we had any "official" word?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: May 03, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »

Okay...does anyone know?  Holly being dragged/led into the woods and Holly being drug across the driveway toward the woods .... is that the same thing...or, again, two different interpretations?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: May 03, 2011, 01:00:13 PM »

Okay...does anyone know?  Holly being dragged/led into the woods and Holly being drug across the driveway toward the woods .... is that the same thing...or, again, two different interpretations?

Sorry - meant to pose the above question onto Reply #663

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: May 03, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »

In my neck of the woods, "Holly being dragged into the woods" is different than "Holly being drug across the driveway".  Being dragged somewhere can mean "reluctantly going".  Being "drug across the driveway" would likely mean literally drug across the driveway.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: May 03, 2011, 01:26:44 PM »

This is a very intersting read
here they say alleged kidnapping!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979285790

Part of the heading to this article is "Secrecy Fuels Rumors"....I do think that's true.

I agree the less they say the bigger the rumors and the only ppl that can squash these rumors are not talking.

I have to say im one of the ppl on the fence with clint it just struck me the wrong way and i have felt something more is going on then meets the eye.  JMO
I feel very bad for this family no one on this planet shoule ever have to go thru this
I just hope and pray to god when we do find out who did this we wont go into shock at who it was...

Way too many days have passed and i dont think they have much more then this lunch tote and the blood..If that blood is Hollys im sure she SCREAMED right there in that drive at her HOUSE and if thats the case Her brother should have heard..

Something just isnt right and i cant put my finger on it cause se dont know Sheet! LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 03, 2011, 01:45:29 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Janet

+++++

APRIL 13TH

TBI MEDIA RELEASE: DRAGGED ACROSS THE CARPORT TOWARDS THE WOODS

MEDIA RELEASE

Two days following Kristen Helm's official media release (above) ... a media release that implied a violent abduction of Holly Bobo ... an entirely different account emerges by another spokesperson for the investigation.

Could it be that the original account "drug across the carport" created questions as to Clint's lack of response to a violation against his sister?  Could it be that the original account "drug across the carport" did not explain the time difference between the a neighbor contacting 911 upon hearing a scream and Clint's call to 911.

Janet

+++++

APRIL 16TH

TBI SPOKESPERSON:  SHE WALKED INTO THE WOODS; NOT FORCEFULLY DRAGGED

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: May 03, 2011, 01:50:17 PM »

This is just Janet's thing. She does it often (posting reports and making comments, etc). I don't think she's trying to be rude or anything. Janet's been on this board for a long time, and her focus is always to find the answer to help bring a loved one home and/or bring to justice those who caused harm. She's just refreshing our memories and making her points clear. That's all. Smile

Janet-

Sunshine

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: May 03, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »

This is just Janet's thing. She does it often (posting reports and making comments, etc). I don't think she's trying to be rude or anything. Janet's been on this board for a long time, and her focus is always to find the answer to help bring a loved one home and/or bring to justice those who caused harm. She's just refreshing our memories and making her points clear. That's all. Smile

stayhomemommy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: May 03, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »

stayhomemommy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I agree and forget and like to keep reminded of what was said..and when.

I believe she was dragged and screaming. I also believe Clint is in fear of his life. Maybe more happened than we know. Something very bad is happening we don't know about is my feeling that has do do with revenge, drugs maybe. Maybe Clint is being blackmailed. Maybe evidence was planted to frame someone.
does anyone know if the Attorney General called in TBI? If not its prob tied in with drugs is my thought re how TBI got involved so fast.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: May 03, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

Puzzler-

There has been no official "clearing" of anyone in this case, and frankly, LE does that publicly almost never anymore.

One of the biggest reasons is that criminal defense attorneys LOVE to use as their defense, and also to get criminal evidence thrown out, is the "You never did anything but investigate my client from the beginning and did not focus on other possible suspects."

I agree with some that it does appear on the surface that LE has been shutting out the public, and scaled back.

I personally believe it is because they have suspect(s) and as a result some idea where to search.

If they did not, and were not launching a dialogue with the public to progress leads, I will be the first person on the horn to them.

Again, this is in the prepatory prosecutorial phase, imo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 03, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »

I would assume that the area encompassing where Holly's lunch bag was located was a focus of the search effort.

Janet

++++++

Missing Tennessee student's family asks public to search their property
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS   
First Posted: May 03, 2011 - 1:40 pm
Last Updated: May 03, 2011 - 1:40 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The family of missing nursing student Holly Bobo is pleading with people to search their property in an effort to find the woman who is believed to have been abducted outside her Tennessee home by a man dressed in camouflage.

The family released the plea in a statement sent to the media on Tuesday, nearly three weeks after Holly Bobo's April 13 disappearance.

Investigators have said they believe the student was abducted by someone familiar with the rural area outside her home near Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

<snipped>

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/0fb3e764c8f74e8fb881c102db08222c/TN-Tenn-Woman-Abducted/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: May 03, 2011, 02:32:05 PM »

I cannot comprehend why the Bobo property was not a focus of the official search effort from the getgo.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 03, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »

Puzzler-

There has been no official "clearing" of anyone in this case, and frankly, LE does that publicly almost never anymore.

One of the biggest reasons is that criminal defense attorneys LOVE to use as their defense, and also to get criminal evidence thrown out, is the "You never did anything but investigate my client from the beginning and did not focus on other possible suspects."

I agree with some that it does appear on the surface that LE has been shutting out the public, and scaled back.

I personally believe it is because they have suspect(s) and as a result some idea where to search.

If they did not, and were not launching a dialogue with the public to progress leads, I will be the first person on the horn to them.

Again, this is in the prepatory prosecutorial phase, imo.

BBM ^^^

This is the first thing that came to my mind when we heard that they were reviewing cases of kidnapping/killings in the area of young women.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 03, 2011, 02:46:31 PM »

It is my thought that they have had an idea about who this may be from the beginning.  Clint saw the person and thought it was the boyfriend.  Do we know Clint saw this person from behind?  From the side?  I feel like Clint has been able to give details about this person and the TBI / LE are purposely having him lie low.

I know especially if you grow up with someone, or are around someone alot, you notice how they walk, their gait, manorisms etc.   I wonder if this could be the case? 

I'd love to hear results from the blood.  I am okay with not knowing if it means the perp gets caught.

Just some thoughts.....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: May 03, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »

Has anyone here ever seen the Movie Alpha Dog????

It came to my mind when this happend!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.