March 29, 2024, 08:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320719 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 03, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »

I cannot comprehend why the Bobo property was not a focus of the official search effort from the getgo.

Janet

Janet, the article doesnt say that the request was made for the Bobo property to be searched, the family is requesting the community to search THEIR OWN PROPERTIES.   In other words, private property & where searches cannot search & LE can only search with probable cause.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 03, 2011, 02:51:32 PM »

Puzzler-

There has been no official "clearing" of anyone in this case, and frankly, LE does that publicly almost never anymore.

One of the biggest reasons is that criminal defense attorneys LOVE to use as their defense, and also to get criminal evidence thrown out, is the "You never did anything but investigate my client from the beginning and did not focus on other possible suspects."

I agree with some that it does appear on the surface that LE has been shutting out the public, and scaled back.

I personally believe it is because they have suspect(s) and as a result some idea where to search.

If they did not, and were not launching a dialogue with the public to progress leads, I will be the first person on the horn to them.

Again, this is in the prepatory prosecutorial phase, imo.

Agreed Blink...I think they'd be all over the "air waves" asking for leads if they didn't have someone they're watching.   The silence is deafening.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 03, 2011, 03:00:02 PM »

Puzzler-

There has been no official "clearing" of anyone in this case, and frankly, LE does that publicly almost never anymore.

One of the biggest reasons is that criminal defense attorneys LOVE to use as their defense, and also to get criminal evidence thrown out, is the "You never did anything but investigate my client from the beginning and did not focus on other possible suspects."

I agree with some that it does appear on the surface that LE has been shutting out the public, and scaled back.

I personally believe it is because they have suspect(s) and as a result some idea where to search.

If they did not, and were not launching a dialogue with the public to progress leads, I will be the first person on the horn to them.

Again, this is in the prepatory prosecutorial phase, imo.

Agreed Blink...I think they'd be all over the "air waves" asking for leads if they didn't have someone they're watching.   The silence is deafening.

Ive said all along that there is strategic reasoning behind the silence...not purposefully keeping info from the public although it appears that way.  Some of us are familiar with different circumstances in certain cases as well as different approaches LE take given what is before them, if I felt there was any "shoddy" or "irresponsible" police work being done in this case, knowing me I'd state that opinion, FWIW.

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: May 03, 2011, 03:04:42 PM »

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dragged

I know you can say my husband drug me to the movies the other night!
dont drag your feet! etc etc.

But this wasnt some casual thing that happend... You tell what u see its a visual thing.
clint probably called 911 said i saw some guy dragg my sister into the woods
after LE came and he told them the same thing maybe they said well why didnt you call when u saw it.

But why would Clint say  he thought it was her bf if she was dragged in to the woods
makes no sense.
 LOL did i make any sense LOL
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 03, 2011, 03:19:50 PM »

But this wasnt some casual thing that happend... You tell what u see its a visual thing.
after LE came and he told them the same thing maybe they said well why didnt you call when u saw it.

But why would Clint say  he thought it was her bf if she was dragged in to the woods
makes no sense.

Yes, you did LOL but no one in the public knows for certain what Clint's exact words were or if he said something meaning it in a common way known to the region, firsthand.  LE does but that doesnt necessarily mean that that they deem it vital to correct it beyond what they have stated already, albeit difficult to wait for answers.

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: May 03, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »

makes no sense.

Yes, you did LOL but no one in the public knows for certain what Clint's exact words were or if he said something meaning it in a common way known to the region, firsthand.  LE does but that doesnt necessarily mean that that they deem it vital to correct it beyond what they have stated already, albeit difficult to wait for answers.

Ok but .....LOL    I think LE can only say what was told to them by the witness.
if ya notice they  all just repeat the same thing over and over every time they are asked about it it never changes!  Then low and behold one day it CHANGES lol
and it was a huge change   Dragged and Led are two diff things completely. and it threw this case into rumor purgatory. LOL
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #686 on: May 03, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »

I found an interesting link for the sleuths out there that I do not think had previously been posted. It is a property records search that allows you to search by last name and it shows property lines.

http://www.assessment.state.tn.us/SelectCounty.asp?map=true&SelectCounty=001

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 03, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »

I cannot comprehend why the Bobo property was not a focus of the official search effort from the getgo.

Janet

Janet, the article doesnt say that the request was made for the Bobo property to be searched, the family is requesting the community to search THEIR OWN PROPERTIES.   In other words, private property & where searches cannot search & LE can only search with probable cause.

Why are Karen and Dana put in a position of requesting community members to search their property three weeks into the Holly Bobo case.  When you consider the extensive official searches that were happening for a two week period ... why was the Bobo's property excluded ... the property where Holly was allegedly abducted.

If the changing stories of Clint Bobo does not imply "probable cause" ... I can only assume when you consider today's outreach ... Holly's parents would not have objected?

I am shocked that in the process of elimination ... it is obvious that investigators have embraced Clint's words as gospel ... the words of the only witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: May 03, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »

I dont necessarily think Clint had a role in Holly's disappearance, but there are some circumstances that I find curious.

* I would not have thought of conflicting versions re: led/dragged....because I have pictured a man on her arm, forcefully leading....that seems to cover "led" and "dragged" IMO. 

*YET...it seems LE has made a big deal to change the characterization of this, more than once......home invasion, abduction, ...and also emphasizing and clarifying the "led/dragged".....and specifically mentioning "community member".....seems to be an awful lot of semantic reposturing

*Since Clint said he thought it was her BF, that also reinforced a guy on her arm, forcefully leading.  ( a stranger might would not be touching her, if it was a harmless situation)

* What is concerning, is that he thought it was her BF...someone I would expect him to be familiar with, and would expect him to recognize his gait, walk, posture, body shape....even if it was from behind, and the perp was all in camo.  I know my friends, even from behind and far away....weird that he could get this wrong...or was he?

* How many BF's and ex BF's did holly have?  Was there an ex? 2 exes?  Did one have a violent history or have a restraining order on him ?

* Why have we not seen any pics of Clint?  I get that the family wants to keep a low profile (further evidence to me that they already know who the perp is)....but it is still uncharacteristic to have the family almost hidden from the public, Clint in particular.

I am sure that LE knows who the perp is......I just hope they get the evidence they need, sooner than later.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #689 on: May 03, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »

Here is another site with a list of public sites:

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/TN_Decatur.htm

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: May 03, 2011, 03:38:42 PM »

Not to mention....the retracting of "cleared persons" is a concern....
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 03, 2011, 03:38:53 PM »

Nunley tweeted...

::snipping2::
Quote:
"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time"

"Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family. I know everyone's daily life, routines...

..and work must go on, but ours never will, until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly's safe return, keep your eyes...

"..and ears open and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly"

"Holly Bobo's Family" <end of verbatim> #hollybobo 

end of snip...
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-103.html
(from word press, not to news are radio, this is where will Nunley got this from)

I saw this on volnation, checked will nunley twitter, saw this. went to my computer so I could past it correctly instead of from my phone.. now cant pull up his twitter.. can anyone else?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 03, 2011, 03:39:04 PM »

Janet

Why are Karen and Dana put in a position of requesting community members to search their property three weeks into the Holly Bobo case.  When you consider the extensive official searches that were happening for a two week period ... why was the Bobo's property excluded ... the property where Holly was allegedly abducted.

If the changing stories of Clint Bobo does not imply "probable cause" ... I can only assume when you consider today's outreach ... Holly's parents would not have objected?

I am shocked that in the process of elimination ... it is obvious that investigators have embraced Clint's words as gospel ... the words of the only witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.

Janet

Where was it ever stated that the Bobo property wasnt search, I assure you it was.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 03, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »

Janet-

why are you assuming that the Bobo home and property was not searched thoroughly and immediately?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 03, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »

This is just Janet's thing. She does it often (posting reports and making comments, etc). I don't think she's trying to be rude or anything. Janet's been on this board for a long time, and her focus is always to find the answer to help bring a loved one home and/or bring to justice those who caused harm. She's just refreshing our memories and making her points clear. That's all. Smile

stayhomemommy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

IMO - Janet very skillfully collects important points of information - she has done this over many years and covering many different threads on Scared Monkeys.

We often look to Janet to provide us with supporting information...especially, as time passes (i.e., Natalee Holloway's thread). 

Personally, I'm thankful to Janet for doing this - it's a big job and she's been very reliable and steadfast. 

As we're only human, and prone to forget over time or get our words mixed up with a flurry of information, it's good to re-read over and over what "actually has been produced" to the public. 

Thank you, Janet.

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: May 03, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »

I think some of the private properties cannot be searched. Just like in Kyron Horman...in that case they had a marksman from the military state that Kyron is on private land. they will never be able to find him if this is true (in several opinions I read in the past)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 03, 2011, 03:42:57 PM »

Janet

Janet

Where was it ever stated that the Bobo property wasnt search, I assure you it was.

I did read somewhere in an artical that it was. I believe it was.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: May 03, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »

I dont necessarily think Clint had a role in Holly's disappearance, but there are some circumstances that I find curious.

* I would not have thought of conflicting versions re: led/dragged....because I have pictured a man on her arm, forcefully leading....that seems to cover "led" and "dragged" IMO. 

*YET...it seems LE has made a big deal to change the characterization of this, more than once......home invasion, abduction, ...and also emphasizing and clarifying the "led/dragged".....and specifically mentioning "community member".....seems to be an awful lot of semantic reposturing

*Since Clint said he thought it was her BF, that also reinforced a guy on her arm, forcefully leading.  ( a stranger might would not be touching her, if it was a harmless situation)

* What is concerning, is that he thought it was her BF...someone I would expect him to be familiar with, and would expect him to recognize his gait, walk, posture, body shape....even if it was from behind, and the perp was all in camo.  I know my friends, even from behind and far away....weird that he could get this wrong...or was he?

* How many BF's and ex BF's did holly have?  Was there an ex? 2 exes?  Did one have a violent history or have a restraining order on him ?

* Why have we not seen any pics of Clint?  I get that the family wants to keep a low profile (further evidence to me that they already know who the perp is)....but it is still uncharacteristic to have the family almost hidden from the public, Clint in particular.

I am sure that LE knows who the perp is......I just hope they get the evidence they need, sooner than later.

Why hide? Has he even left his house at all?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 03, 2011, 03:46:00 PM »

Nunley tweeted...

::snipping2::
Quote:
"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time"

"Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family. I know everyone's daily life, routines...

..and work must go on, but ours never will, until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly's safe return, keep your eyes...

"..and ears open and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly"

end of snip...
(from word press, not to news are radio, this is where will Nunley got this from)

I saw this on volnation, checked will nunley twitter, saw this. went to my computer so I could past it correctly instead of from my phone.. now cant pull up his twitter.. can anyone else?

You have to read it from the bottom up:

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI: 'we have covered a lot of ground' and State agents remain in the area.
54 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI: No publicly organized searches are in the works at this time. Investigators continue to serach only specific areas of interest.
54 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
The statement was released to a source or reporter within the Associated Press. The letter was then released to us, as an AP member station.
56 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
57 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
58 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
59 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
1 hour ago

willnunley Will Nunley
"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time" #hollybobo Pt. 1
1 hour ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Here is the statement, verbatim from the Bobo Family: (following tweets)
1 hour ago

willnunley Will Nunley
This statement is said to have come from the Bobo family and relayed through the 'family spokesman'. #hollybobo
1 hour ago

willnunley Will Nunley
The statement was not released to any television or radio outlets, nor was it released directly to me. Still wondering why.
1 hour ago

willnunley Will Nunley
The family of Holly Bobo has released a statement today to the Associated Press. I will be tweeting it in moment. #hollybobo
1 hour ago
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange+white=heaven
today? Where?
Nunley just tweeted it.

Quote:

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/0fb3e764c8f74e8fb881c102db08222c/TN-Tenn-Woman-Abducted/
PARSONS, Tenn. — The family of a missing nursing student who police believe was abducted by a man dressed in camouflage is pleading with people to search their property in an effort to find her.

The family released the plea in a statement sent to the media Tuesday, nearly three weeks after Holly Bobo's April 13 disappearance.

"Please continue to pray for Holly's safe return," the statement said. "Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property."

(NOTE:  They printed an incomplete statement above in their article)

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110503/NEWS01/110503030/Family-Holly-Bobo-releases-statement-thanks-search-efforts?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
Family of Holly Bobo releases statement of thanks for search efforts
1:56 PM, May. 3, 2011
The family of Holly Bobo released a statement today, thanking everyone for the kindness shown to the family during the search for the missing nursing student.

“We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness shown to our family during this difficult time,” the statement says. “Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family.

“I know everyone’s daily life, routines, and work must go on but ours never will until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly’s safe return, keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly’s strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly.”

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: May 03, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »

Janet

Janet

Now this is just my person opinion and thoughts on this. But i think they will find
Holly right there Probably where she screamed.... I think they should get back closer to home I honestly dont think he took her far!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.