March 28, 2024, 08:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320582 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: May 03, 2011, 03:50:55 PM »

This is just Janet's thing. She does it often (posting reports and making comments, etc). I don't think she's trying to be rude or anything. Janet's been on this board for a long time, and her focus is always to find the answer to help bring a loved one home and/or bring to justice those who caused harm. She's just refreshing our memories and making her points clear. That's all. Smile

stayhomemommy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I agree and I personally like and need the reminders from time to time..appreciate all that Janet and other monkeys do here...xxxx

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: May 03, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »

Janet-

why are you assuming that the Bobo home and property was not searched thoroughly and immediately?

Yes Capp is right.  The mobile Forensics unit was parked along the driveway and road for days so they could field test from there.

k9 evidence, 3 different bloodhounds, lost Holly's sent near a clearing where they recovered tire tracks, and additional evidence not released to the public was recovered.

Their is a deputy stationed there 24/7 at the moment, and I can tell you as an absolute fact that the areas that are being searched are a priority based on intelligence, not hope or whim.

This family is of very meager means in comparison to many folks in this community, they are at the complete mercy of the TBI and Sheriff Wyatt right now waiting to come and tell them that their daughter has been located, and imo, not alive.

In the alternative, they are waiting to be told what monster (s) they have lived near all their lives has harmed their child.

I am in no way being disrespectful to other's opinions, but this is the reality of the situation.  
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: May 03, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »

Be still my 64 year old heart!!!  I finally have a direct source.

I emailed Kristen Helm regarding Karen and Dana's request for assistance from community members to search their property.  I received an immediate reply.

Although not specific ... the implication was that the Bobo property was searched by "the Violent Crimes Response Team" on the morning of Holly's disappearance as well as evidence was collected and processed.  That's it.

Helm's response to my query was appreciated but ... I am skeptical.  The Bobo's property is huge.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #703 on: May 03, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »

Property lines of Bobo home is highlighted in yellow
http://tnmap.state.tn.us/assessment/map.aspx?GISLink=020041++++00400

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:01 PM »

my 2 cents...I do not think that brother Clint had anything to do with Holly's disappearance but I do think that everyone, especially the last known person who saw Holly needs to be looked at just like every other person in a missing person's case...then everyone can be cleared and there won't be any suspicion jmo....We do and say this in other missing person's thread, why not this one? just curious....

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »

Janet-

why are you assuming that the Bobo home and property was not searched thoroughly and immediately?

Yes Capp is right.  The mobile Forensics unit was parked along the driveway and road for days so they could field test from there.

k9 evidence, 3 different bloodhounds, lost Holly's sent near a clearing where they recovered tire tracks, and additional evidence not released to the public was recovered.

Their is a deputy stationed there 24/7 at the moment, and I can tell you as an absolute fact that the areas that are being searched are a priority based on intelligence, not hope or whim.

This family is of very meager means in comparison to many folks in this community, they are at the complete mercy of the TBI and Sheriff Wyatt right now waiting to come and tell them that their daughter has been located, and imo, not alive.

In the alternative, they are waiting to be told what monster (s) they have lived near all their lives has harmed their child.

I am in no way being disrespectful to other's opinions, but this is the reality of the situation.  

Absolutely spot on correct.   I witnessed firsthand what was present even the day I was there & literally searched along two of the roads in their immediate area, one being Myracle Town Road.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:56 PM »

This is just Janet's thing. She does it often (posting reports and making comments, etc). I don't think she's trying to be rude or anything. Janet's been on this board for a long time, and her focus is always to find the answer to help bring a loved one home and/or bring to justice those who caused harm. She's just refreshing our memories and making her points clear. That's all. Smile

stayhomemommy

I agree and I personally like and need the reminders from time to time..appreciate all that Janet and other monkeys do here...xxxx

I agree with Stayhomemommy, Cookie and Puzzler, Janet always searches for the truth and I appreciate her reminders.

I will say however that if Capp and Blink say the home was searched then it was.  It wouldn't make sense for the home NOT to be searched and I'm 100% certain it was even though there hasn't been reporting on it.  I know when I looked at the info on the Bobo home on Trulia I was surprised at what a small home it was. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: May 03, 2011, 04:01:28 PM »

Janet-

Thanks Blink. 

So when Holly's Mom got the call about Holly's cell phone TBI  or some form of LE was there?

Is it practical to assume that the family's individual phones are tapped ? 

Is it probable that the call was made from Holly's own phone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: May 03, 2011, 04:03:14 PM »

I emailed Kristen Helm regarding Karen and Dana's request for assistance from community members to search their property.  I received an immediate reply.

Although not specific ... the implication was that the Bobo property was searched by "the Violent Crimes Response Team" on the morning of Holly's disappearance as well as evidence was collected and processed.  That's it.

Helm's response to my query was appreciated but ... I am skeptical.  The Bobo's property is huge.

Janet

Why implication?   Without you posting the response what is stated in your post IS that the property was searched (and by he way not by just that unit)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: May 03, 2011, 04:03:53 PM »

Puzzler-

There has been no official "clearing" of anyone in this case, and frankly, LE does that publicly almost never anymore.

One of the biggest reasons is that criminal defense attorneys LOVE to use as their defense, and also to get criminal evidence thrown out, is the "You never did anything but investigate my client from the beginning and did not focus on other possible suspects."

I agree with some that it does appear on the surface that LE has been shutting out the public, and scaled back.

I personally believe it is because they have suspect(s) and as a result some idea where to search.

If they did not, and were not launching a dialogue with the public to progress leads, I will be the first person on the horn to them.

Again, this is in the prepatory prosecutorial phase, imo.

Blink - TY

Here's hoping that you're correct that LE has a suspect; I hope they're honing in on him.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: May 03, 2011, 04:05:25 PM »

I too have wondered why TBI was called in quickly, rather than having local LE handle.  Is this typical for this area?  Or is it possible that local LE just does not have expertise in this type of crime?

stayhomemommy

I agree and forget and like to keep reminded of what was said..and when.

I believe she was dragged and screaming. I also believe Clint is in fear of his life. Maybe more happened than we know. Something very bad is happening we don't know about is my feeling that has do do with revenge, drugs maybe. Maybe Clint is being blackmailed. Maybe evidence was planted to frame someone.
does anyone know if the Attorney General called in TBI? If not its prob tied in with drugs is my thought re how TBI got involved so fast.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: May 03, 2011, 04:05:55 PM »

Janet-

Today's outreach by Holly's parents ... an outreach requesting members of the community to assist in a search of their property ... was the foundation of my doubts whether an official search ever happened.

Anyways ... the email response I received from Kristen Helm a short time ago "indicates" that a search of the Bobo property took place on the morning when Holly went missing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: May 03, 2011, 04:05:56 PM »

Puzzler-

There has been no official "clearing" of anyone in this case, and frankly, LE does that publicly almost never anymore.

One of the biggest reasons is that criminal defense attorneys LOVE to use as their defense, and also to get criminal evidence thrown out, is the "You never did anything but investigate my client from the beginning and did not focus on other possible suspects."

I agree with some that it does appear on the surface that LE has been shutting out the public, and scaled back.

I personally believe it is because they have suspect(s) and as a result some idea where to search.

If they did not, and were not launching a dialogue with the public to progress leads, I will be the first person on the horn to them.

Again, this is in the prepatory prosecutorial phase, imo.

Agreed Blink...I think they'd be all over the "air waves" asking for leads if they didn't have someone they're watching.   The silence is deafening.

Tend to agree with you Kimmy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: May 03, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »

Janet

Why implication?   Without you posting the response what is stated in your post IS that the property was searched (and by he way not by just that unit)

Wait by starting that with a question I didnt mean to said abrupt.    Also, she is right the Bobo property is significantly large (approx 20 acres) but the home is of modest size & worth (not a negative comment, just factual).

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: May 03, 2011, 04:10:53 PM »

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4
 ::snipping2::
Holly’s 25-year-old brother, Clint, was in his bed upstairs in the family’s Parsons home when he heard his sister screaming outside about 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to family friends.

dont know how credible this site is?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 03, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »

Janet-

Blink - TY for the info

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: May 03, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »

OK, Ive caught a few minor typo/word errors that I made...Im struggling being on pain medication for my lower back I threw out handling my 4 furbabies getting into our inside wall guest bathroom in 4 tornado warnings in just a tad over a day so please excuse the boo boo's.    I cant stand feeling a bit "outside myself" & cannot wait for it to subside to get off this prescription.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: May 03, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »

I too have wondered why TBI was called in quickly, rather than having local LE handle.  Is this typical for this area?  Or is it possible that local LE just does not have expertise in this type of crime?

stayhomemommy

I agree and forget and like to keep reminded of what was said..and when.

I believe she was dragged and screaming. I also believe Clint is in fear of his life. Maybe more happened than we know. Something very bad is happening we don't know about is my feeling that has do do with revenge, drugs maybe. Maybe Clint is being blackmailed. Maybe evidence was planted to frame someone.
does anyone know if the Attorney General called in TBI? If not its prob tied in with drugs is my thought re how TBI got involved so fast.

I apologize for getting inside someone else's quote box.  Just trying to say I have always wondered as well why TBI was called so quickly.  Is it standard practice in that area or for certain crimes?
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: May 03, 2011, 04:15:58 PM »

Janet-

Thank you Blink for clearing some things up for us, This is just so terribly heartbreaking as are so many other cases. But this one has really hit home for me. It is terrible to think that someone you know, has harmed your child.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: May 03, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »

OK, Ive caught a few minor typo/word errors that I made...Im struggling being on pain medication for my lower back I threw out handling my 4 furbabies getting into our inside wall guest bathroom in 4 tornado warnings in just a tad over a day so please excuse the boo boo's.    I cant stand feeling a bit "outside myself" & cannot wait for it to subside to get off this prescription.

Cappy..hope your back feels better soon...we all make typos even without pain meds lol..you are doing just fine xxxxxx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.