March 28, 2024, 02:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320608 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: May 03, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »

Mod, please delete that "report to moderator" from previous post  Thank you

your meds again lol???
I have hit that button many times by mistake when using my Ipad..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 03, 2011, 04:56:30 PM »

Jersey...Hi!
that girl is Holly's cousin, not her sister...if I recall correctly...

Hi Cookie, Thanks for the correction.. As you see the media is not always correct and words are misinterpredited.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 03, 2011, 04:56:34 PM »

For some reason I didn't get the "report" message.  When anyone clicks on the "Report to Moderator" button the message goes to all ADMIN and MODERATORS in the forum.  Red knows pretty much to ignore and that the moderators will take care of it.  Usually the other moderators will wait and see if I take care of it unless they know I'm not around.  ANYWAY, I haven't received any Reports today at all.

No, I mean edit my post responding to Janet it states "report to moderator" with a number.   Please edit that out, tks.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 03, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

your meds again lol???

UGH!   I think that should be a hint to me that maybe I need to go rest for a little bit....good gravy!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: May 03, 2011, 04:58:06 PM »

In the following interview with Sheriff Wyatts ... he talks about the immediate search of the Bobo property and home on the morning of April 13th.

Janet

+++++++++

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping
Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #745 on: May 03, 2011, 04:58:43 PM »

MODS: I found (gleaned) what someone claims is a photo of Clint Bobo. Would it be inappropriate to post this photo of Clint? It is a small photo but if you are using Firefox as a browser you can click view then zoom in to see a larger version.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 03, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »

your meds again lol???

UGH!   I think that should be a hint to me that maybe I need to go rest for a little bit....good gravy!

lol..not at all..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 03, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »

For some reason I didn't get the "report" message.  When anyone clicks on the "Report to Moderator" button the message goes to all ADMIN and MODERATORS in the forum.  Red knows pretty much to ignore and that the moderators will take care of it.  Usually the other moderators will wait and see if I take care of it unless they know I'm not around.  ANYWAY, I haven't received any Reports today at all.

No, I mean edit my post responding to Janet it states "report to moderator" with a number.   Please edit that out, tks.

Got it and fixed.   
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: May 03, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »

Cartfly, thanks for the links you provided upthread!

Capp, I hope your back is all better soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: May 03, 2011, 05:01:02 PM »

MODS: I found (gleaned) what someone claims is a photo of Clint Bobo. Would it be inappropriate to post this photo of Clint? It is a small photo but if you are using Firefox as a browser you can click view then zoom in to see a larger version.

I have no problem with you posting the photo of Clint.  Even though I don't think he is responsible for Holly missing he was the last person to see her.  It will help too if we are looking through photos of Holly with people if we know who is who. 

So go ahead and post.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 03, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »

Don't feel bad I reported myself onetime..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 03, 2011, 05:03:14 PM »

I have no problem with you posting the photo of Clint.  Even though I don't think he is responsible for Holly missing he was the last person to see her.  It will help too if we are looking through photos of Holly with people if we know who is who. 

So go ahead and post.

I have a picture of Drew and his family can I post it.. Beautiful Family picture
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: May 03, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »

Got it and fixed.   

Tks Klaas!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 03, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »

Cartfly, thanks for the links you provided upthread!

Capp, I hope your back is all better soon.

Tks

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: May 03, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »

In the following interview with Sheriff Wyatts ... he talks about the immediate search of the Bobo property and home on the morning of April 13th.

Janet

+++++++++

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping
Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Janet - TY

Well, at the end the Sheriff states that LE is "going through the house"...so the Bobo home was checked out on April 13.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 03, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

lol..I tried to report myself but it wouldn't let me...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 03, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 03, 2011, 05:08:52 PM »

So go ahead and post.

I have a picture of Drew and his family can I post it.. Beautiful Family picture

Yes, go ahead.  Not only that, I'll create a thread for photos of people involved in the case.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #758 on: May 03, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »

So go ahead and post.
Thanks Klaas. I do not think Clint had anything to do with this either. So here it is including where I <gleaned> it from: (posted on Page 4 by CherokeeKid April 24)

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about25945-0-asc-75.html

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: May 03, 2011, 05:08:55 PM »

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.