March 29, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320663 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 03, 2011, 05:11:47 PM »

MODS: I found (gleaned) what someone claims is a photo of Clint Bobo. Would it be inappropriate to post this photo of Clint? It is a small photo but if you are using Firefox as a browser you can click view then zoom in to see a larger version.

I have no problem with you posting the photo of Clint.  Even though I don't think he is responsible for Holly missing he was the last person to see her.  It will help too if we are looking through photos of Holly with people if we know who is who. 

So go ahead and post.

Thanks

I have a picture of Drew and his family can I post it.. Beautiful Family picture

Yes, go ahead.  Not only that, I'll create a thread for photos of people involved in the case.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #761 on: May 03, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »

Cartfly, thanks for the links you provided upthread!

Capp, I hope your back is all better soon.
Your welcome! Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 03, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »

I just started a thread for photos and social media website links.  Feel free to post photos of people pertaining to Holly and her family or any possible suspects in that thread.  You may post here too but it would be nice to have them in that thread as well for locating.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9823.0
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 03, 2011, 05:13:15 PM »

I just started a thread for photos and social media website links.  Feel free to post photos of people pertaining to Holly and her family or any possible suspects in that thread.  You may post here too but it would be nice to have them in that thread as well for locating.

thanks..great idea

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 03, 2011, 05:14:58 PM »

Drew Scott and famliy..

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 03, 2011, 05:17:12 PM »

By suspects, do you mean that LE has discussed or just random people that everyone calls into question that may have nothing whatsoever to do with what happened to Holly?   Its a balancing act & one that should have certain considerations. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 03, 2011, 05:19:05 PM »

Drew Scott and famliy..

nice looking family..is Drew on the left?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 03, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »

Drew Scott and famliy..

Drew is on the left & next to him is his brother Derek

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 03, 2011, 05:20:56 PM »

Drew Scott and famliy..

Yes, Drew Derek, Dad and Mom
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 03, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »

thanks for the replies in regards to who Drew is..
cute kid..

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: May 03, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »

One of the things that has seemed unsettling to me, is that Clint *thought* the person with Holly was her BF.

Im still not really clear whether Drew was a current BF or ex, or if there was another ex who Holly had a restraining order against.....but anyways....

It seems that even from behind, and in camo, that Clint would *know* the BF's mannerisms, walk, body size, etc.  It has been odd to me that he would make a wrong ID on someone he knows.

Now that I see that Drew has a brother, roughly the same size.....it makes me wonder if they walk/move/look alike from behind.

Not meaning to cast suspicions on anyone, however, until the perp is caught, it's wise to consider everyone
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 03, 2011, 05:29:08 PM »

One of the things that has seemed unsettling to me, is that Clint *thought* the person with Holly was her BF.

Im still not really clear whether Drew was a current BF or ex, or if there was another ex who Holly had a restraining order against.....but anyways....

It seems that even from behind, and in camo, that Clint would *know* the BF's mannerisms, walk, body size, etc.  It has been odd to me that he would make a wrong ID on someone he knows.

Now that I see that Drew has a brother, roughly the same size.....it makes me wonder if they walk/move/look alike from behind.

Not meaning to cast suspicions on anyone, however, until the perp is caught, it's wise to consider everyone

Actually, no its not.   There is no reason whatsoever to now call into question Drew's brother.   All I can do is state it one more time, Clint, Drew and now Derek will NOT be POI's or suspects in this case.

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: May 03, 2011, 05:37:00 PM »

Actually, no its not.   There is no reason whatsoever to now call into question Drew's brother.   All I can do is state it one more time, Clint, Drew and now Derek will NOT be POI's or suspects in this case.

I disagree....of course LE would be wise to consider all "community members", expecially those that knew Holly and fit the description of her BF (they have already said it would likely be someone that knew her family schedule, and the BF was identified...perhaps wrongly)

You may know that they have ruled him out, and that is fantastic......but that doesnt change that he is someone that would have/should have been checked out.

And since I dont know you, quite honestly, you can keep repeating yourself and it really doesnt change my thoughts that this is someone that should have been considered.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 03, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »

I disagree....of course LE would be wise to consider all "community members", expecially those that knew Holly and fit the description of her BF (they have already said it would likely be someone that knew her family schedule, and the BF was identified...perhaps wrongly)

You may know that they have ruled him out, and that is fantastic......but that doesnt change that he is someone that would have/should have been checked out.

And since I dont know you, quite honestly, you can keep repeating yourself and it really doesnt change my thoughts that this is someone that should have been considered.

Marina, this isnt about me or anyone on this forum, but it is about two families suffering right now because Holly is missing, feared worse.  You may not "know" me but I've tried to provide information I have without compromising the case.   For those that choose to ignore it, they are welcome to but I hate to see innocent people being implicated with no merit.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 03, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »

Well...that Clint thought it was a boyfriend - narrows the potentials greatly - the perp is not a woman of any age nor it is an older man or young boy...so it would be a white male (older teen to middleage) - I'm thinking that even "middleage" could be crossed off the list.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 03, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: May 03, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »

Actually, no its not.   There is no reason whatsoever to now call into question Drew's brother.  All I can do is state it one more time, Clint, Drew and now Derek will NOT be POI's or suspects in this case.

Marina, this isnt about me or anyone on this forum, but it is about two families suffering right now because Holly is missing, feared worse.  You may not "know" me but I've tried to provide information I have without compromising the case.   For those that choose to ignore it, they are welcome to but I hate to see innocent people being implicated with no merit.

I am not implicating anyone.  I am looking at a case objectively, that thus far, has had no suspect arrested.  I am merely commenting on who I think should have been looked at......

You stated that, "all you can do is state"...and you can keep stating if you want....but as an objective bystander, Im still stating what I think is obvious. 

This isnt personal, but perhaps you are taking it as such.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 03, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »

[/b]

Sorry about posting before writing any words...h

Capp - if I'm intrepretating you correctly - you're inferring that you have been informed by some "official LE" that Clint, Dred and Derek will NOT be POI's (not a legal term) or suspects in this case. 

Am I interpretating you correctly?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2011, 05:56:54 PM »

Why doesn't the Jackson Sun date its articles?

Janet

+++++

May 3, 2010

Family of Holly Bobo releases statement of thanks for search efforts

<snipped>

“We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness shown to our family during this difficult time,” the statement says. “Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family.

“I know everyone’s daily life, routines, and work must go on but ours never will until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly’s safe return, keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly’s strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly.”

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110503/NEWS01/110503030/Family-Holly-Bobo-releases-statement-thanks-search-efforts?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 03, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »

Why doesn't the Jackson Sun date its articles?

Janet

+++++

May 3, 2010

<snipped>

“We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness shown to our family during this difficult time,” the statement says. “Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family.

“I know everyone’s daily life, routines, and work must go on but ours never will until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly’s safe return, keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly’s strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly.”

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110503/NEWS01/110503030/Family-Holly-Bobo-releases-statement-thanks-search-efforts?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

I found the date of the article just below the title:
1:56 PM, May. 3, 2011 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.