April 24, 2024, 05:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 322553 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: May 03, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »

Not sure when the last time that mom and dad saw Holly...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 03, 2011, 08:14:51 PM »

Now here is A question.

I wonder when Mom and Dad last saw Holly?
Was it the night before? Was it that morning?

Not sure but both were said to be at work already that morning.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: May 03, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »

CLINT BONO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 03, 2011, 08:17:58 PM »

CLINT BONO s/b CLINT BOBO

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: May 03, 2011, 08:22:05 PM »

Cookie - I think you made a very good popint that Holly's abductor could easily be a woman. Since turkeys see so well complete camouflage is required including face paint and tucking hair under a cap. Hunting is not a sport enjoyed by men only....why couldn't it be a jealous woman, former girlfriend, or anyone else with a grudge.

The blood "flecks" found in the carport after Holly's abduction leads me to believe it was old dried blood...knowing some hunters, it was probably knocked loose from the camouflage coverings and could have been from any multitude of game available in the area.Some hunters are so into it that they have been known not to ever wash their hunting gear or use soap on their own bodies to prevent giving a human scent (I was never one of those types...eww).

Rarely do those that hunt target one game at one time of the year. Those that hunt turkey, often hunt deer, bear, rabbit, coyote and a multitude of other species. Almost every day of the year some fauna is "in season." A member of the community that is an avid hunter would know the area like the back of their hand. They would know where every old well and abadoned homestead is and every blind or tree stand. I'm guessing, but I imagine searches by LE, volunteers and scent/cadaver dogs are primarily ground searches. I'm wondering if Holly's body was hoisted into a tree stand and completely out of view from the ground and air search crews, this would also eliminate any scent trail for trained dogs to follow. I know it's a little graphic and if a moderator feels it out of line, please delete my post. Given that I have hunted and have many friends that do as well, I'm simply sharing what's out there in the woods and what's available.

Honestly, I have little hope of Holly being found alive, but I do pray that she can be located and returned to her family and that justice is served...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 03, 2011, 08:26:18 PM »

Samarie...anything and everything is a possibility in this case...never thought about a deer stand..

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 03, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »

I found this regarding the "flecks of blood" and thought I'd share it since some were wondering earlier where that came from:

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST: Breaking news tonight as we go live to Tennessee and the continuing mystery of a beautiful nursing student, the cousin of a rising country music star, who has gone missing without a trace. Investigators have turned to roadblocks, stopping Holly Bobo`s neighbors to question them about suspicious activities they might have seen in the area, her last known sighting by her own brother, who says he saw her being led into the woods by a mystery man in camouflage. The brother reportedly found flecks of blood across the lawn, prompting him to call 911. Then Holly`s lunchbox is found discarded in the woods, and reportedly also found, duct tape with blond hair.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 03, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »

Samarie...anything and everything is a possibility in this case...never thought about a deer stand..

I lived on a hundred acre farm up in rural Maine for 20years. Just taking my dog for a walk along one line of the property and I would spot at least 6 hidden tree stands and a few blinds set up. Oh, the land was posted every year and not one person had asked my permission ever.... Makes me wonder how many stands there were on the whole 100acres....

BTW Cookie, I love your new avi  LOL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 03, 2011, 08:34:03 PM »

thanks Samarie...I am all set for court for Caylee...will be in the courtroom with her as long as it takes! justice for Caylee...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #809 on: May 03, 2011, 08:38:53 PM »

Maybe Holly's case is following along the same lines as the case below. 

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/recovered.cfm?id=35743

SueAnn Ray's killer thought he'd gotten away with it.  He'd had help from his mom and dad.  What he didn't know is that his new drinking buddy was a GBI agent.  It took months but the GBI/CCSO were able to collect enough evidence to find SueAnn's remains and bring charges.  The husband plead guilty.  I can't remember for sure, but I think the father did as well.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 03, 2011, 08:40:07 PM »

Now here is A question.

I wonder when Mom and Dad last saw Holly?
Was it the night before? Was it that morning?

Eileen

I also asked myself the same question.  However ... Sheriff Wyatt reported that a neighbour heard the screams of a woman at approximately 7:30 AM.  The implication would be that Holly was alive on the morning of April 13th following her parents' departure to work.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
April 20th, 2011 6:13 pm ET

<snipped>

“At approximately 7:30 [a.m.] this date we received a call on Swan Johnson Road of a young lady there that had been abducted supposedly,” Sheriff Wyatt said.

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. She didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping
Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #811 on: May 03, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

Anyone know if this part of TN has caves or bears?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 03, 2011, 08:44:55 PM »

snipped..

News 2
May 3rd,2011

WILLIAMSON CO., Tenn. – Three dozen Williamson County deputies spent time on Saturday volunteering for the search of a missing west Tennessee student.

The 36 deputies assisted the Decatur and Henderson County Sheriff's Office, as well as the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the search for Holly Bobo who was last seen on April 13.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14566653/williamson-co-deputies-assist-with-holly-bobo-search
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 03, 2011, 08:48:12 PM »

Yes, both.   Black bears are more common in the Great Smokey & Appalachian Mountain regions

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: May 03, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »

Don't know about caves, but black bear populations are widespread, incuding eastern TN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Black_Bear
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: May 03, 2011, 08:50:09 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation

Puzzler

Both Blink and Capp have taken a firm position that implies Drew and Clint are not involved in wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of Holly and ... the implication is that they are in the know.

I have documented (over and over again) that Clint's changing stories revealed by TBI investigators causes me to speculate that the abduction of Holly never happened.  In other words ... the possibility of Drew's involvement is a non-issue.

However ... for now ... I am giving Blink and Capp the benefit of the doubt that inside information they claim to possess directs suspicion away from Holly's brother and boyfriend.

Janet

Janet,

I've always given both Blink and Capp the benefit of the doubt and was appreciative of Capp answering my question (see Reply 781 - last sentence) and informing us that she has gotten off-the record official word that Holly's brother and boyfriend are not and will not be under LE's radar.

We know Blink and Capp....it's just every now and then you want a little more "solid" confirmation (after being told so many times that they can't tell us x,y,z).  I understand confidentiality issues.

I understand when someone says they can't give further details. 

I also understand that one doesn't have to disclose details and too much information, while at the same time telling something definate: i.e., Capp - said "yes", she got official information off-the-record.  That's all I need to know...I don't need to know further details and certainly don't want Capp to get into any trouble.

Again...thank you, Capp, for giving us something "solid" to accept.

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 03, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »

snipped..

News 2
May 3rd,2011

WILLIAMSON CO., Tenn. – Three dozen Williamson County deputies spent time on Saturday volunteering for the search of a missing west Tennessee student.

The 36 deputies assisted the Decatur and Henderson County Sheriff's Office, as well as the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the search for Holly Bobo who was last seen on April 13.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14566653/williamson-co-deputies-assist-with-holly-bobo-search

Well...it is interesting...that LE is doing the searches now and "not volunteer searchers".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: May 03, 2011, 08:54:52 PM »

I found this regarding the "flecks of blood" and thought I'd share it since some were wondering earlier where that came from:

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST: Breaking news tonight as we go live to Tennessee and the continuing mystery of a beautiful nursing student, the cousin of a rising country music star, who has gone missing without a trace. Investigators have turned to roadblocks, stopping Holly Bobo`s neighbors to question them about suspicious activities they might have seen in the area, her last known sighting by her own brother, who says he saw her being led into the woods by a mystery man in camouflage. The brother reportedly found flecks of blood across the lawn, prompting him to call 911. Then Holly`s lunchbox is found discarded in the woods, and reportedly also found, duct tape with blond hair.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

Newmonkey - TY

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:54 PM »

Much appreciated Puzzler

OK everyone Im out for the night, time to rest this twisted spine of mine....this too shall pass 

an angelic monkey Continued prayers for Holly & her family

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: May 03, 2011, 09:18:29 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation

Puzzler

Both Blink and Capp have taken a firm position that implies Drew and Clint are not involved in wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of Holly and ... the implication is that they are in the know.

I have documented (over and over again) that Clint's changing stories revealed by TBI investigators causes me to speculate that the abduction of Holly never happened.  In other words ... the possibility of Drew's involvement is a non-issue.

However ... for now ... I am giving Blink and Capp the benefit of the doubt that inside information they claim to possess directs suspicion away from Holly's brother and boyfriend.

Janet

Janet,

I've always given both Blink and Capp the benefit of the doubt and was appreciative of Capp answering my question (see Reply 781 - last sentence) and informing us that she has gotten off-the record official word that Holly's brother and boyfriend are not and will not be under LE's radar.

We know Blink and Capp....it's just every now and then you want a little more "solid" confirmation (after being told so many times that they can't tell us x,y,z).  I understand confidentiality issues.

I understand when someone says they can't give further details. 

I also understand that one doesn't have to disclose details and too much information, while at the same time telling something definate: i.e., Capp - said "yes", she got official information off-the-record.  That's all I need to know...I don't need to know further details and certainly don't want Capp to get into any trouble.

Again...thank you, Capp, for giving us something "solid" to accept.

Puzzler

Puzzler

I respectfully disagree my friend.

If LE can share with those outside the investigation that Clint and Drew continue to be ruled out as persons of interest in the Holly Bobo case and ... the focus of suspicion is directed elsewhere ... then LE can call a press conference and share this revelation rather than outright lying to the public.

It is all so unprofessional.

IMO

Janet

++++++

TBI Director Mark Gwyn

Official: No one cleared in woman’s abduction
Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:05 pm
SHEILA BURKE
Associated Press

<snipped>

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enforcement officials said last week that Bobo’s brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn’t cleared anyone, “no matter what their relationship” is to the victim.

Bobo’s brother told police that he saw his sister being led into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage. He called police after seeing blood outside the family home near Parsons.

http://www.nwtntoday.com/news.php?viewStory=55103

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.