March 28, 2024, 07:30:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320629 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: May 04, 2011, 02:05:15 PM »

this morn i was trying to find where the phone? was found, and ran
across this property 4sale, it has a cave,and is 412 acre.
i got to looking around and found that,it is close to the evidence
finds for holly.
i rem someone talking about caves,just made me go hmmm

0 State Hwy 69, Parsons TN 38363
Lots and Land for Sale for $699,900. The lot size is 412.000 Acre(s).
http://www.weichert.com/37167112/?ldview=ldsummary

conrad and old tn 69 cave property
http://tinyurl.com/42l4tcz

lunch phone cave property
http://tinyurl.com/3shwdbz

the property thats for sale gis map
Deeded Acreage: 412
Calculated Acreage: 412
http://tnmap.state.tn.us/assessment/map.aspx?GISLink=020029++++00400

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: May 04, 2011, 02:10:42 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: May 04, 2011, 02:24:02 PM »

One of the pictures that was just showed of the property looks like an atv track behind the house.  Didn't they say early on that they were looking for an atv?  Or did I just imagine that?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: May 04, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »

this morn i was trying to find where the phone? was found, and ran
across this property 4sale, it has a cave,and is 412 acre.
i got to looking around and found that,it is close to the evidence
finds for holly.
i rem someone talking about caves,just made me go hmmm

0 State Hwy 69, Parsons TN 38363
Lots and Land for Sale for $699,900. The lot size is 412.000 Acre(s).
http://www.weichert.com/37167112/?ldview=ldsummary

conrad and old tn 69 cave property
http://tinyurl.com/42l4tcz

lunch phone cave property
http://tinyurl.com/3shwdbz

the property thats for sale gis map
Deeded Acreage: 412
Calculated Acreage: 412
http://tnmap.state.tn.us/assessment/map.aspx?GISLink=020029++++00400

There has been nothing reported that a phone was found there have been rumors that they found her phone 4 times thus far. AFAIK all they have is blood and her lunch tote
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 04, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »

I don't know about other posters, but to me...when we're in a case for some time and then things start getting confusing - it's because IT IS confusing.  (and that does not bode well for the case, IMO)

I can't "rationalize" something that IS definately confusing.  There can only be "one" truth and I think we all understand that...in the end, the one truth will evolve (unless the case is never solved).

At this point, I have no choice but to accept that this case is confusing, which bothers me greatly that the case is becoming more confusing, instead of become more clear. 

I don't know "why" an LEO would make an off-the-record comment about who and who is not guilty, while at the same time top TBI (and representatives thereof) are making public statements that NO ONE is being cleared.

What I can do is to read all posts and make up my mind as to how I feel based on gleaning information I can from all avenues to make that judgement.

It is what it is....

BINGO!!!

We are discussing two separate law enforment agencies.

Could it be that some outcomes of the respective investigations of local LE and TBI do not concur in their perspectives.

This would explain the inconsistencies between off-the-record comments by local LE exonerating Holly's brother and boyfriend and media statements by the TBI not ruling them out.

Janet

++++++

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: May 04, 2011, 02:48:38 PM »

If this were my daughter id be calling texas equisearch and Harry Oakes!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 04, 2011, 02:52:46 PM »

southrah

Why did you go "poof" from the forum? Your insight in regards dynamics was appreciated.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: May 04, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »

Eileen
There has been nothing reported that a phone was found there have been rumors that they found her phone 4 times thus far. AFAIK all they have is blood and her lunch tote

ya i should have said evidence found at 100 eaton st,instead of ...the phone?

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9797.msg1334714#msg1334714

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: May 04, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »

There is no way they can rule out Clint and Drew! No way!!!!
Clint is the last person to see her and Drew is the BF
Not one person knows what happend to this young woman and till they do they cant rule these 2 out...

Terry Horman didnt get off the hook  she was the last one known to be with Kyron but there is no proof she did a thing to him yet she is suspect... I know she did alot of crapola but they have no proof  about Kyron.

JMO
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: May 04, 2011, 03:00:32 PM »

Eileen

ya i should have said evidence found at 100 eaton st,instead of ...the phone?

from this post

I wonder whatt hey really found on all these searches?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 04, 2011, 03:20:55 PM »

I don't know about other posters, but to me...when we're in a case for some time and then things start getting confusing - it's because IT IS confusing.  (and that does not bode well for the case, IMO)

I can't "rationalize" something that IS definately confusing.  There can only be "one" truth and I think we all understand that...in the end, the one truth will evolve (unless the case is never solved).

At this point, I have no choice but to accept that this case is confusing, which bothers me greatly that the case is becoming more confusing, instead of become more clear. 

I don't know "why" an LEO would make an off-the-record comment about who and who is not guilty, while at the same time top TBI (and representatives thereof) are making public statements that NO ONE is being cleared.

What I can do is to read all posts and make up my mind as to how I feel based on gleaning information I can from all avenues to make that judgement.

It is what it is....

BINGO!!!

We are discussing two separate law enforment agencies.

Could it be that some outcomes of the respective investigations of local LE and TBI do not concur in their perspectives.

This would explain the inconsistencies between off-the-record comments by local LE exonerating Holly's brother and boyfriend and media statements by the TBI not ruling them out.

Janet

++++++

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

It very well could be that the confusion were questioning has to do with differing opinion of different LE agencies. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: May 04, 2011, 03:23:34 PM »

It is what it is....

BINGO!!!

We are discussing two separate law enforcement agencies.

Could it be that some outcomes of the respective investigations of local LE and TBI do not concur.

Janet

++++++

It very well could be that the confusion were questioning has to do with differing opinion of different LE agencies. 

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 04, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »

Posted by: Puzzler
It very well could be that the confusion were questioning has to do with differing opinion of different LE agencies

and how often have we read about, how well the dif LE agencies work together, NOT! LOL

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: May 04, 2011, 03:39:04 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110504/NEWS25/105040319
Bobo family makes plea to public
"We're running leads and talking to people," John Mehr, special agent in charge of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation in Jackson, said Tuesday. "We're asking people to please call and give factual information, nothing that is rumor. I'm sure there are people who saw something out of the ordinary like a vehicle parked in the area between 5 and 8:30 a.m."
[/b]

That is a very exact and direct statement that might be interupted as they already have at minimum 1 other person who saw a vehicle in the area during that time frame.

So we know they have specific tire treads. They have her lunch purse, they have a phone call to Mom that then a location of the cell phone.  They have her brother seeing her go into the woods with another individual.  They have someone who is a neighbor to the general area report a woman's screams about the same time she was being taken, and there has been talk of duct tape found with blonde hair..but don't know if that was ever collaborated by LE.   

Are there any other factors or clues that we can list?

Gypsy:   Your list looks like pretty much what we have.  I would love to know details about the tire treads - are they treads from a car or 4-wheeler?  And the phone call - I amsure they could at least determine whether the call was from a cell phone or landline couldn't they? Was  the call to Holly's Mom to their landline?   Or a cell #?  These are things I'd liek to ponder on a while.

OT - I am having a problem when I reply to quotes, the lines keep jumping around and I can;t see what I am typing,  What in the world am I doing?  Could it possibly be a setting?

Kimmy..Internet Explorer 8 tends to make the pages do that.  Is that the browser you are using ? 

If so there is info on the forum of how to correct it..and also up by the top of your browser area there should be a page icon..sometimes looks like a sheet of paper..clicking on that often times will correct the problem.  Check out the Monkey Lounge area..I think that is where you will find info on computer problems and how to fix settings, etc.

Mine is doing that also it jumps and i cant get to the bottom of the page! Is there another internet explorere we should download!

In the upper right corner of your page, click on tools and then on compatibility.
Wreck taught me that long ago!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: May 04, 2011, 03:40:22 PM »

thanks for the info we fixed the jumping prob
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: May 04, 2011, 03:46:28 PM »

from the work i did on the above link, i found, a MR X, near the 100 eaton st.
where supposedly new evidence was found,and there is someone with the
same surname as MR X, living on  swan johnson rd, i rem,someone trying to
say where,whoever they suspected, lived near the lunch,or the NFE, (new found evidence)
just another thing that made go hmmmm

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: May 04, 2011, 03:50:56 PM »

from the work i did on the above link, i found, a MR X, near the 100 eaton st.
where supposedly new evidence was found,and there is someone with the
same surname as MR X, living on  swan johnson rd, i rem,someone trying to
say where,whoever they suspected, lived near the lunch,or the NFE, (new found evidence)
just another thing that made go hmmmm

Thats interesting, heres another one for ya i read somewhere might have been websleuths
that Hollys father has his business righ there also... That made me go HHmmmmmm also
I dont think he has many employees tho when i looke dup his business it said employees 1.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: May 04, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AMONGST EACH OTHER.  WE ARE ALL ADULTS.  I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S POSTS AND POINTS OF VIEW.  NOBODY HERE HAS A RIGHT TO TELL YOU HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS INVESTIGATION.  NONE OF US KNOW EVERYTHING, THAT INCLUDES ME, THE MODERATORS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO POSTS HERE.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONES POINT OF VIEW, PLEASE ADDRESS THE POST AND NOT THE POSTER. 
Understood, Klaas.
I let my emotions get the best of me this morning.
You may delete my post if you see fit.
I will comply with all Monkey guidelines (explicit and inferred) from now on.
Best,
Pat

I wasn't addressing you specifically, just EVERYONE on both sides of the argument going at each other.  It happens in these cases so no time out necessary 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: May 04, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »

I do not believe that Holly's parents are guilty of any wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of their daughter.  However ... Karen and Dana may be positioned between a rock and a hard place nevertheless.

In the Holly Bobo case ... I believe that a conscience will ultimately prevail and ... the truth will be revealed.

IMO

Janet

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: May 04, 2011, 04:11:36 PM »

And the truth shall set you free!

Unfortunately criminals dont think this way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.