March 28, 2024, 12:53:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320602 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 04, 2011, 07:26:32 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9797.msg1334914#msg1334914

do i understand, in reference to above link yes and TY MB and  klaas

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: May 04, 2011, 07:30:25 PM »

Ok so now this guy is getting BIGGER! hollys BF is not 6 ft nor is he 210 pounds.

so how could that be mistaken?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 04, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »

Ok so now this guy is getting BIGGER! hollys BF is not 6 ft nor is he 210 pounds.

Maybe they already have a suspect(s) in mind?
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: May 04, 2011, 07:39:37 PM »

Hey anything is possible but if they have a suspect dont ya think they would have him in interrogation? And if they cant find him have a bolo !  and a pic would be nice! LOL
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 04, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

Do we know when Clint called 911?  I always assumed the implication was immediately, sometime around 7:30, but maybe it was later, after he realized a number of things were wrong?

the sheriff doesnt say who made the call
the 911 call came in at 7:59 am, the sheriff says in the  video @ 4;20
and mom was on scene when LE got there
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42605859#42605859
hi CW,
I thought the Sheriff  meant he got a call at his Office re the 911 call. I'm confused on how many were called in .. neighbor heard screams at 730, Clint calls later before 8 am ..and reports say 2 calls were made.. but his mom called too?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 04, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »

Hey anything is possible but if they have a suspect dont ya think they would have him in interrogation? And if they cant find him have a bolo !  and a pic would be nice! LOL
Maybe they are interrogating him, given that LE has the DNA results on the blood found in the carport, they may have narrowed the potential suspect pool further. Hopefully it's just a matter of time to gather everything they need to make an arrest on good solid evidence...JMO
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: May 04, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »

Has anyone here ever heard of Denise Amber Lee!
She was taken from her home by a stranger!
These things do happen way to much if ya ask me.

this was the most horrible case  ever and it was close to my house.

Never heard of her. Yesterday at a 711 near me a woman walked out the door and someone grabbed her tried to put her in his car.. broad daylight. She caught he took off.. without her.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: May 04, 2011, 07:46:10 PM »

Maybe they are interrogating him, given that LE has the DNA results on the blood found in the carport, they may have narrowed the potential suspect pool further. Hopefully it's just a matter of time to gather everything they need to make an arrest on good solid evidence...JMO

Wouldnt that be wonderful! But where is Holly?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 04, 2011, 07:49:26 PM »

a messed up vid of the fam statement and update, it takes a minute to get to the real fam interview and the Holly-Bobo-Update

http://www.wreg.com/videobeta/d99ea164-9d29-4088-aa87-2252ac573774/News/Holly-Bobo-Update

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 04, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »

Hi ya' CBB    Would you like some thread change practice?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: May 04, 2011, 07:52:01 PM »

This should be interesting peeps!

Holly Bobo's parents thank volunteers in statement. I'll tell you what they said - and new suspect descrip at 5 and 6 on Ch. 3. #hollybobo

http://twitter.com/#!/natashanews3 Edit to fix link/add url tags.  MB

i coundnt get the link to work,lets see if this works

I went to twitter and then put in @natashanews3

Came on our local news (WREG) as "breaking news in the Holly Bobo case."  Investigators say "Think back to Wed"   Natasha said that TBI still believes it is someone in West Tenn that is responsible.  Description:   Camouflage attire, 5' 10 to 6' 1 and approx 210 lbs.   They just repeated what the family statement that was released yesterday stated, showing a local paper with a picture of Holly & the statement in a frame on the newspaper page.

Going back to bed for previously posted reasons.   Cyas tomorrow.

description 5' 10 - 6' 1 approx 210 lbs.  I would say @ 5' 10 person would be heavy set and @ 6' 1 regular build.

Wouldn't those heights include the majority of the male population in that area?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 04, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »

Holly's brother implies that he was not concerned about his sister's walk in the woods with this person dressed in camouflage because he assumed it was her boyfriend.  Logic would dictated that the abductor would have been about the same built as Drew.

Considering the updated description of the abductor ... something is hinky.

Janet

++++++

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUEARU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: May 04, 2011, 07:56:30 PM »

Never heard of her. Yesterday at a 711 near me a woman walked out the door and someone grabbed her tried to put her in his car.. broad daylight. She caught he took off.. without her.

When ya have a chance go look her up u wont believe what happend in this case.
You just wont believe!!!!!!! I was horrified this girl could have been saved many times.
She called 911 from the perps car and no one came, a woman following the car saw her called 911 reported the car where it where it was headed she followed it no one came
the guy took her into the  woods and shot her in the head.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 04, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »

When ya have a chance go look her up u wont believe what happend in this case.
You just wont believe!!!!!!! I was horrified this girl could have been saved many times.
She called 911 from the perps car and no one came, a woman following the car saw her called 911 reported the car where it where it was headed she followed it no one came
the guy took her into the  woods and shot her in the head.

That's terrible.. I will look her up. I believe it. You can't count on just anyone these days.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 04, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14573319/wednesday-marks-3-weeks-since-holly-bobo-disappeared
Video
Wednesday Marks 3 Weeks Since Holly Bobo Disappeared
May 4, 2011

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - It was three weeks ago Wednesday that 20-year-old Holly Bobo disappeared. A spokesman for her family said they remain hopeful that Holly will be found unharmed.   

The TBI is still looking for the one good clue that will help them crack the case. They're hoping someone will remember seeing something out of the ordinary the morning she disappeared.

In the meantime, the community remains very supportive of the family. The support for Holly Bobo's family has not wavered.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 04, 2011, 08:03:49 PM »

Holly Bobo's parents thank volunteers in statement. I'll tell you what they said - and new suspect descrip at 5 and 6 on Ch. 3. #hollybobo

Came on our local news (WREG) as "breaking news in the Holly Bobo case."  Investigators say "Think back to Wed"   Natasha said that TBI still believes it is someone in West Tenn that is responsible.  Description:   Camouflage attire, 5' 10 to 6' 1 and approx 210 lbs.   They just repeated what the family statement that was released yesterday stated, showing a local paper with a picture of Holly & the statement in a frame on the newspaper page.

description 5' 10 - 6' 1 approx 210 lbs.  I would say @ 5' 10 person would be heavy set and @ 6' 1 regular build.

Wouldn't those heights include the majority of the male population in that area?

I agree the suspect discription could be just about anyone.

LE has released very little information about this case and there have been conflicting statements made by the LEO's involved.

The family has not been active in using the media to plead for Holly's safe return or the recovery of her body.

Those involved in the search are now limited to LE personnel only.

A DNA profile has been gleaned from the blood found in the carport at the Bobo home and LE stated it was not enough blood to assume it was a serious injury. Their statement gives me reason to believe that it is Holly's blood, but LE is being tight lipped, so we really don't know who, or what kind of blood is in evidence, but LE knows.

Just my personal opinion, but based on what we do know, it's possible that LE has some very strong evidence that leads them to a suspect(s) and they're putting pressure on the community in hopes that someone cracks...
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 04, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »

Do we know when Clint called 911?  I always assumed the implication was immediately, sometime around 7:30, but maybe it was later, after he realized a number of things were wrong?

the sheriff doesnt say who made the call
the 911 call came in at 7:59 am, the sheriff says in the  video @ 4;20
and mom was on scene when LE got there
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42605859#42605859
hi CW,
I thought the Sheriff  meant he got a call at his Office re the 911 call. I'm confused on how many were called in .. neighbor heard screams at 730, Clint calls later before 8 am ..and reports say 2 calls were made.. but his mom called too?

IDK,i think sheriff wyatt statements cause the confusion
and sheriff wyatt again,and a fam statement

"We're tracking down every lead that we've got. We've called in different agencies. We've had tracking dogs. We've got helicopters. Everything that we could get, we've had here looking for the young lady." said Sheriff Roy Wyatt of Decatur County.

The family said there may have been as much as a 45 minute time gap form the time this happened, to when the search started. Family and friends are pleading for answers.
video too
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Decatur-County-Abduction-119818374.htm

so if we go with the 45min the fam says,not sure they are saying the 911 call or when clint saw holly led into the wood

7;30 clint see holly led into wood,search starting at that point in time would be 8;15

7;59 the 911 call comes in, search starting at that point in time would be 8;45

either way thats a big lead,considering the perp prob had a car

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »

Holly's brother implies that he was not concerned about his sister's walk in the woods with this person dressed in camouflage because he assumed it was her boyfriend.  Logic would dictated that the abductor would have been about the same built as Drew.

Janet

++++++

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Not computing. not computing.  So he wasn't concerned about her walking into the woods because it wasn't an unnatural thing but within 1/2 hour or so he was? So much so to call his mother?  Wouldn't you just go on about your business if things seemed copasedic , why on earth would kidnap come into anyone's mind that early on....because of flecks of blood but no screams and no signs of struggle ?  did he describe her having all her gear still on her when being "led"?  I just do not understand the sparse info.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07:57 PM »

Janet

++++++

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Updated Description of Abductor

5'10" - 6'1"

200' - 220'

http://www.wreg.com/videobeta/d99ea164-9d29-4088-aa87-2252ac573774/News/Holly-Bobo-Update

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: May 04, 2011, 08:09:05 PM »

I agree the suspect discription could be just about anyone.

LE has released very little information about this case and there have been conflicting statements made by the LEO's involved.

The family has not been active in using the media to plead for Holly's safe return or the recovery of her body.

Those involved in the search are now limited to LE personnel only.

A DNA profile has been gleaned from the blood found in the carport at the Bobo home and LE stated it was not enough blood to assume it was a serious injury. Their statement gives me reason to believe that it is Holly's blood, but LE is being tight lipped, so we really don't know who, or what kind of blood is in evidence, but LE knows.

Just my personal opinion, but based on what we do know, it's possible that LE has some very strong evidence that leads them to a suspect(s) and they're putting pressure on the community in hopes that someone cracks...

ITA

I hope that someone cracks - SOON!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.