April 19, 2024, 01:19:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #498 7/20/2006  (Read 135781 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 20, 2006, 12:57:06 AM »

You all know the rules

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 01:10:27 AM »

Jumping in to see if I can find CBB and the K2/Joran conversation.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 01:10:53 AM »

Dang, I just copied those posts to the old thread.  Anyone want them again?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 01:11:30 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I'll disect it with you, Tyler

BRING NATALEE HOME
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 01:12:36 AM »

Lala's...you still in here?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 01:12:37 AM »

Do you have the convo so as to copy and paste it here, or should I go look for it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 01:13:27 AM »

I believe it was Klaas who posted it earlier today.

Joran says..."I shoulda killed you" (talking to Deepak)Made me wonder if the rest of the sentense was, instead of Natalee. Just my opinion, and my mind wandering

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 01:16:45 AM »

I also remember "Freddy needs to tell the truth" What truth does Freddy know?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 01:16:52 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Right here.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 01:17:39 AM »

Klaas, if I grovel, will you post the conversation in the back of the police car.   Arrow   Going now to get on bended knees.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 01:18:34 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"

Joran says..."I shoulda killed you" (talking to Deepak)Made me wonder if the rest of the sentense was, instead of Natalee. Just my opinion, and my mind wandering

SHell.. It was bothersome  for me when I read that too...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 01:19:14 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

as in "I shoulda killed you after her," (so they could not talk). Shocked

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 01:19:39 AM »

Klaas, if I grovel, will you post the conversation in the back of the police car.   Arrow   Going now to get on bended knees.

I would post it but you know how computer challenged I am.  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 01:20:03 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Right here.

Huggin NEMO again... (keep me out of that book.,ok? lol)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 01:21:43 AM »

You know that is most likely what Joran was thinking. He just caught himself because he knew he was being taped.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 01:21:55 AM »

Right here.

Good.  Listen, I wanted to also apologize to you for being a little "short fused" earlier.  To be quite honest, I very much so consider you "my people", and would hate for us not to be "cool" at all times.  You've been one of the ones I have always respected, and no matter what transpires from here on in, I'll always have your back.

I know you were only teasing realier.  And, I didn't take offense to that...really I didn't.  I'm just a little "guarded" from earlier.  I hope you understand why.

Anyway, I'll get my nose out of your..."other" side now.  Just wanted you hear that...aaiigghhtt??  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 01:22:00 AM »

Those were my thoughts too Tyler..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 01:22:07 AM »

Police car transcript from June 29, 2005

Deepak: How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your father. You know it. That he wasn't arrested.
Joran: How? How? (stretches "how" out) You declare shit against him. My father only wanted to help you, friend. Only to help you was what my father wanted. My father himself arranged your lawyers. And this is how you pay it back. (now with an angry voice) I should hit you both once [een klap moeten geven].
Deepak: Then try it. You can make it better in one time.
Joran: About what? You can also make it better.
Deepak: You just have to tell the truth. Tomorrow, I'll get my last 8 days and then I'm going home.
Joran: That's what you think.
Deepak: I'm going home.
Joran: Wait until I'm going to tell stuff about you two. Then we'll see if you two are going home.
Deepak: I guarantee you.
Joran: Don't you think that the police is interested in knowing that Satish touched a girl with the car?
[the word 'geraakt' is being used, translated here literally, but you can use the word 'hit' also in the context].
Satish: He heh one [?], you let me laugh boy, just laugh.
Deepak: (to Joran) You know dang well, you always try to put bullshit between us.
Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the ChoHer [choller]? I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend.
Deepak: And, I also said that.
Joran: That I have not read. I have also read that statement.
Satish: That of the chollers was from me.
Deepak or Satish: I have already told that before. I have also said that in my first statement.
Satish: I said it in my own interest.
Joran: That is what the police tells me now. Police says now to me, like, if you two go against me, I'll go against you two.
Brothers: (laughing) Hehehehehehehe.
Satish: We don't put you in trouble. We just tell the truth.
Joran: That you two don't do. The half of what you two have said isn't the fxxxing truth. It will come forward. Just like they check me, they check you two also.
Satish: With us, with us, can they get evidence, but with you not. [ a bit unclear: It's: bij ons, bij ons. Kunnen zij bewijzen krijgen, maar bij jou nief] With lies, you don't get evidence,
Joran: All that shit of "Karen," all of you two don't know of no shit. Fxxx you two.
Deepak: You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fxxxed who (this sentence was not good to understand) [note of the police officer]
Joran: We will see. Hey, you know when I will laugh, if I've given you a slap in the face. I'll laugh when they find the girl alive, fxxx you.
Joran: I know very well that you are afraid. That is if you two have done something bad with that girl. En if they find the girl, then we shall see
Satish: I'm not afraid. Why must I be afraid?
Deepak: I want them to find the girl. You are going to tell shit about me that I have buried the girl at fishermans hut
Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran: I have said nothing about burying. The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran: Who has said that?
Satish: You said that.
Joran: I have never said that friend. I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran: We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.
Joran: What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Satish: We didn't declare anything.
Joran: Or course, you did.
Satish: What did I tell against your father?
Joran: You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what. All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.
Deepak: Yes, that's true.
Joran: That's not true.
Deepak: I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
Joran: Didn't read it in your statement. They use that now against my father.
Deepak: We suffered a lot because of you.
Joran: That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer like that. Fxxx you. If you let me suffer, I say ok. It doesn't matter to me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a fxxxing difference to me. I'm sitting good here.
Brothers: Me too. Me too.
Joran: And you Satish, they're telling me that you asshole, see ghosts in the [jail]cell. They told me that you saw the girl in your cell and that you were very scared.
Satish: Me seeing ghosts? Two other boys were seeing ghosts. You also believe the people who are here in jail. That has nothing to do with ghosts and that is just garbage shit what you say.
Joran: They talk good about me, but not good about you. And also the two security guards, they have guaranteed me that they will kill you two, if you go out of jail.
Deepak: Oh, yes.
Joran: Who has declared about the security guards, you no tme. Why? because I don't want to put anyone in trouble who has nothing to do with the case.
Deepak or Satish:(screaming) That lie was for you.
Joran: You admitted that.
Deepak or Satish:(screaming) That lie was for you.
Joran: You two paid him off, right.
Brothers: ha ha ha ha ha ha
Joran: You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the fxxxing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Satish or Deepak: Shut your trap [hou je bek]
Joran: You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Deepak: Yeaaaaaaaaahhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!
Joran: (to brothers)Man, what can you go do? [illegible, what is typed is: jucfc juflfe]
Deepak: (to Joran) What can you go do?
Joran: Make me, shut my mouth no.
Brothers: Fxxx you, we don't talk anymore with you.
Deepak: (to Joran) You talk until you get tired.
Satish: (to Deepak) Do you have clothes?
Deepak: What am I going to do with those? I'm leaving anyway in [illegible] days.
Joran: That's what you think.
Deepak: Shut your trap. Shut your trap, you bitch. Fxxx your father.
Joran: If my father doesn't leave tomorrow, then you'll see. Boy, shut your mouth before I hit it shut.
Deepak: Do it then, you're already in jail.
Joran: Doesn't matter to me. They can even put me in the fxxxing solitary [cashot]. It doesn't matter to me.
Deepak: They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl.
Joran: For what? for what?
Deepak: That scholarship of yours. Byeeeeeeee. You can forget it.
Joran: Yeah, by who? By you, +++++. You know well that you did bad, otherwise you wouldn't lie.
Brothers: aaiaaieaaieeaiee!
Joran: I should have killed you, +++++. Shut your trap.
Deepak: Won't be fun, if you are standing in front of the judge of instructions tomorrow. Why not? Too much evidence?
Joran: Then they are also allowed to hit me. Do you think that it makes a difference to me. One slap will be enough.
Satish: You think, you think.
Joran: What do you think, that you are going home to get your gun?
Satish: That I have a gun.
Joran: Satish, you, get gun at home, me shoot you two dead.
Satish: Look, the police already went to my house and already investigated [searched] the house. Did they find a gun? What will she get? ["Wat zal zij krijgen." The word 'zij' is for the word 'she' or for 'they', but they use the singular verb for 'will', therefore'she']
Deepak: (to Joran) Sometimes, you talk bullshit, right?
Joran: (to Deepak) Why is that shit not true? Witnesses saw you.
Satish: In the end we will see, who gets out and who stays. You tell the truth, we shall see.
Joran: I know that I'm getting out.
Brothers: We shall see. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 01:22:55 AM »

Hey Tyler!! Didn't get the chance to greet you earlier...

Hope all is good with you.  Smile
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 01:22:55 AM »

Right here.

Huggin NEMO again... (keep me out of that book.,ok? lol)

Angie, you could never get in my book..well.. only as typo queen.  Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.