April 26, 2024, 10:05:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #498 7/20/2006  (Read 137239 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 01:23:09 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"

Regarding the possibility of someone talking. I just can't fathom at least 1 of the 3 guys not talking at some point. They either have, or will tell someone something. Then things will unfold. If there was one person, maybe they could take the information to their grave. But 3? I seriously doubt it. It is just a matter of time.

Deepak & Satish have each other to talk to about it.  Joran is the one who will sink himself.  We already heard that he talked about Natalee at school until someone called his parents to shut him up.  We also heard how he liked to brag to the other students about his conquests.  I feel confident that he is itching to brag to someone about what happened that night.  Also eventually he will trip up in his pathologic lies. Ughhh....he gives me the heebee geebees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 01:23:22 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas, if I grovel, will you post the conversation in the back of the police car.   Arrow   Going now to get on bended knees.

I would post it but you know how computer challenged I am.  Rolling Eyes

Klaasend set up a thead for it.. ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:15 AM »

Two comments by Deepak that I remember as being signicant were:
"Your own father!"  and "Freddy needs to tell the truth."  If we can see them in context, though, it would make a difference.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »

Durn Cage doors  & lost posts
Tyler"Old Fart, is that you doppleganging Carnut?"
Sorry I had to look up what you were talking about  Laughing  
I have not a clue on how to "GHOST" someone and BTW  from last Friday with the JR statement I think you asked YOU THINK JUG GAVE HER MONEY   the answer was NO

Who the HECK is Nemo ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:42 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas, if I grovel, will you post the conversation in the back of the police car.   Arrow   Going now to get on bended knees.

I have it in it's own thread, do you need it posted again in here too?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=95
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 01:25:08 AM »

XXX
We're good.  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 01:27:50 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Lala's...you still in here?

Right here.

Huggin NEMO again... (keep me out of that book.,ok? lol)

Angie, you could never get in my book..well.. only as typo queen.  Laughing

Smile  I can accept that lalas~!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 01:28:51 AM »

I am pretty sure I posted it on page 1...in case nobody saw

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 01:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
I have not a clue on how to "GHOST" someone and BTW  from last Friday with the JR statement I think you asked YOU THINK JUG GAVE HER MONEY   the answer was NO

Who the HECK is Nemo ???

OT~~~~

Nemo is CP's  doggy that Lalas hugs.. and when she is unable to do so.. its my job. I been slacking as of lately.... I have a BRIDEZILLA on my hands these days. Sad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 01:29:59 AM »

Who the HECK is Nemo ???

Nemo is CP405's little doggie.  He was a rescue dog and I make it a point to hug him when I leave each night.  When I am not here Angie does the honors.  It's a little thing between us.  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 01:32:14 AM »

Tyler
One thing that stands out to me in that conversation is that Freddy has done something that all 3 know about and that Joran doesn't want him to tell.

I still wonder about Satish and the girl. That could be Joran's leverage over the K2's but they don't seem too concerned about it.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 01:33:15 AM »

Deepak: How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.

I think Freddy was the ONE.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 01:33:33 AM »

I am pretty sure I posted it on page 1...in case nobody saw

SHELL POSTED IT ENTIRE THING ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD - THANK YOU SHELL!!

Laughing
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 01:33:41 AM »

You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. <Joran said this. (This is what his Daddy's advice taught him, JMHO)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 01:34:41 AM »

o/t

court Tv's haunting evidence is covering Tara Grinstad  RIGHT NOW

10 :30 west coast time

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 01:34:50 AM »

You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. <Joran said this. (This is what his Daddy's advice taught him, JMHO)

Does that say that the Kalpoes need not say anything because they do not know anything or because Paulus told them not to say anything, jut to play dumb. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 01:35:06 AM »

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

Why does he say this?  Does he believe Natalee is dead that if they find her they can't ask her what happened?  He also says that he will laugh if they find the girl.  He must know that she will never be found to make this comment.  He sounds very violent with all the "ef you's" and threats to hit or kill or be killed to the Kalpoes.

He knows, Freddy knows and Paulus know the truth but refuse to tell it b/c they are guilty.  And Taco thinks this conversation exonerated his client!! Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 01:36:11 AM »

Tyler
One thing that stands out to me in that conversation is that Freddy has done something that all 3 know about and that Joran doesn't want him to tell.

I still wonder about Satish and the girl. That could be Joran's leverage over the K2's but they don't seem too concerned about it.

I agree Lalas...  I think freddy is bigimt involved..
 I also wish SATISH would talk... hes been WAY too quiet throughout this all.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 01:37:31 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

Why does he say this?  Does he believe Natalee is dead that if they find her they can't ask her what happened?  He also says that he will laugh if they find the girl.  He must know that she will never be found to make this comment.  He sounds very violent with all the "ef you's" and threats to hit or kill or be killed to the Kalpoes.

He knows, Freddy knows and Paulus know the truth but refuse to tell it b/c they are guilty.  And Taco thinks this conversation exonerated his client!! Shocked

"If they find that girl, they will see that shit...."  What is that "shit?"  I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but this is important.  Will they see where she was beaten, choked, or what.

Freddy killed her, I think but Deepak and Satish know that.  Joran is scared of Freddy and his connections so Paulus has admonished him to stay quiet.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 01:38:27 AM »

Who the HECK is Nemo ???

Nemo is CP405's little doggie.  He was a rescue dog and I make it a point to hug him when I leave each night.  When I am not here Angie does the honors.  It's a little thing between us.  Wink

LaLa's & Angie  
thanks for the info..
I hope the dog likes the music Laughing   I was thinking about  the Movie "Finding Nemo" Embarassed  Confused  Confused  Embarassed  and was real cofused... Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.