April 26, 2024, 11:21:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 438684 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: May 17, 2011, 08:26:44 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14664721/bobo-search-not-without-success

Holly Bobo Search Yields Other Criminal Activity
Posted: May 17, 2011 6:13 PM CDT
by Mark Bellinger

PARSONS, Tenn. - Holly Bobo has been missing for more than a month and police said they don't have a suspect.

They've not been able to find her, but police said they have done some good. After flooding the area with police there's been an impact on crime.

Decatur County Sheriff's Deputy Scott Cagle said they discovered marijuana plants and the makings of meth labs during searches there. Police have also arrested fugitives from justice.

::snipping2::

"We learned a lot. We've covered a lot. The one thing we're confident of right now is the east side of our county has been thoroughly checked for nearly everything," Henderson County Sheriff Brian Duke said.

After Bobo disappeared, hundreds of law enforcement officers descended on the area some from as far away as Wilson County. They turned up all kinds of illegal activity.

In fact, just three days after Bobo's disappearance a team of officers including U.S. Marshals arrested a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County.

39-year-old Jason Everett Nickell was wanted for stalking two young women in Jackson, Tennessee.

Jackson Police said he followed a 19-year-old at a mall. Then he followed another 19-year old at Union University.

Helm said while they won't rule anyone out as a suspect in the Bobo case, Nickell is not their focus.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 17, 2011, 09:55:58 PM »

Nickell is not their focus...then who is?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 17, 2011, 11:04:24 PM »

Nickell is not their focus...then who is?

cookie

Almost a month ago TBI Kristin Helm stated that Jason Everett Nickell was not a focus of attention.

Janet

++++++

JASON EVERETT NICKELL

Sheriff Wyatt - No Connection

Hope fuels volunteers looking for Holly Bobo
Searchers endure toll of weeklong hunt for missing student
12:07 AM, Apr. 20, 2011

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators checked out a man arrested on charges of stalking two Jackson women and found no connection to Bobo's case.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110420/NEWS25/104200313/Hope-fuels-volunteers-looking-Holly-Bobo?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

TBI Kirstin Helm - No Connection

THP: "New Tactics" in Holly Bobo Search
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 12:49 PM

<snipped>

It was confirmed with the TBI spokeswoman that just yesterday, the arrest of Jason Everett Nickell in Madison County came about based on leads that the Bureau had played out while investigating Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Nickell, a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County, was arrested by the Jackson Police after allegedly stalking two teenage girls on separate occasions in Madison County.

The Dickson County Sheriff's Office also has pending charges on Nickell for indecency in public, simple assault and attempted kidnapping.

The TBI and the Jackson Police Department were able to coordinate efforts, bringing about the arrest of Nickell.

According to Helm there has been no connection made to Nickell in the Holly Lynn Bobo disappearance.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/thp-qnew-tacticsq-in-holly-bobo-search.html

Judge Blake Anderson - Bond Raised

Man charged with stalking gets higher bond
9:00 PM, Apr. 20, 2011 WEDNESDAY

<snipped>

A Benton County man accused of stalking appeared in Jackson City Court on Wednesday morning.

Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, is charged by police with two counts of stalking concerning two young women who were pursued in various locations.

During a bond hearing Wednesday , Nickell's attorney asked for Nickell's bond to remain the same, but Judge Blake Anderson raised his bond to $300,000.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110421/NEWS01/104210302

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 17, 2011, 11:25:11 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14664721/bobo-search-not-without-success

Posted: May 17, 2011 6:13 PM CDT
by Mark Bellinger

PARSONS, Tenn. - Holly Bobo has been missing for more than a month and police said they don't have a suspect.

They've not been able to find her, but police said they have done some good. After flooding the area with police there's been an impact on crime.

Decatur County Sheriff's Deputy Scott Cagle said they discovered marijuana plants and the makings of meth labs during searches there. Police have also arrested fugitives from justice.

"We learned a lot. We've covered a lot. The one thing we're confident of right now is the east side of our county has been thoroughly checked for nearly everything," Henderson County Sheriff Brian Duke said.

After Bobo disappeared, hundreds of law enforcement officers descended on the area some from as far away as Wilson County. They turned up all kinds of illegal activity.

In fact, just three days after Bobo's disappearance a team of officers including U.S. Marshals arrested a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County.

39-year-old Jason Everett Nickell was wanted for stalking two young women in Jackson, Tennessee.

Jackson Police said he followed a 19-year-old at a mall. Then he followed another 19-year old at Union University.

Helm said while they won't rule anyone out as a suspect in the Bobo case, Nickell is not their focus.

thanks Janet...my comment came from this BBM above...kindof made it sound like the LE DID have a focus to me...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 18, 2011, 12:31:10 AM »

Cookie

TBI Kirstin Helm and Sheriff Wyatt did make it clear at the time of Nickell's arrest that there was no connection to the Holly Bobo case but ... when I considered the $300,000 bond ... my thoughts did stray for a moment from my theory ... my theory which implies that there was no abduction on the morning of April 13th but ... only for a moment.

Janet

+++++

JASON EVERETT NICKELL

Sheriff Wyatt - No Connection

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators checked out a man arrested on charges of stalking two Jackson women and found no connection to Bobo's case.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110420/NEWS25/104200313/Hope-fuels-volunteers-looking-Holly-Bobo?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

TBI Kirstin Helm - No Connection

<snipped>

It was confirmed with the TBI spokeswoman that just yesterday, the arrest of Jason Everett Nickell in Madison County came about based on leads that the Bureau had played out while investigating Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Nickell, a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County, was arrested by the Jackson Police after allegedly stalking two teenage girls on separate occasions in Madison County.

The Dickson County Sheriff's Office also has pending charges on Nickell for indecency in public, simple assault and attempted kidnapping.

The TBI and the Jackson Police Department were able to coordinate efforts, bringing about the arrest of Nickell.

According to Helm there has been no connection made to Nickell in the Holly Lynn Bobo disappearance.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/thp-qnew-tacticsq-in-holly-bobo-search.html

Judge Blake Anderson - Bond Raised

Man charged with stalking gets higher bond
9:00 PM, Apr. 20, 2011 WEDNESDAY

<snipped>

A Benton County man accused of stalking appeared in Jackson City Court on Wednesday morning.

Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, is charged by police with two counts of stalking concerning two young women who were pursued in various locations.

During a bond hearing Wednesday , Nickell's attorney asked for Nickell's bond to remain the same, but Judge Blake Anderson raised his bond to $300,000.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110421/NEWS01/104210302

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2011, 06:43:10 AM »

not to second guess Clint cause I feel that he is innocent, but don't you think if you saw your sister walking towards the woods with someone,even if it was that you thought it was her  boyfriend you might call out.." hey, where are you going or what are you guys doing?  " not trying to beat up on the brother and hindsight is 20/20 as we all know..But I would think that this would be unusual behavior, to walk to the woods in the morning before going to work, it might give a person an uneasy feeling.. just saying...
I can only imagine how awful Clint must feel at this point, as I really don't think he is involved in Holly's disappearance. . . but yes, I think the situation, as we know it, is very odd.  I don't understand how he happened to see this taking place, not follow his sister to see what was going on, etc.  I do wonder how much the media has botched in reporting.  We don't know FOR SURE what Clint said.
NewMonkey and Cookie, I agree.  We all know how media accounts can be sooo very wrong.  I too continue to pray for this family.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 18, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »

I can only imagine how awful Clint must feel at this point, as I really don't think he is involved in Holly's disappearance. . . but yes, I think the situation, as we know it, is very odd.  I don't understand how he happened to see this taking place, not follow his sister to see what was going on, etc.  I do wonder how much the media has botched in reporting.  We don't know FOR SURE what Clint said.

New Monkey

Considering Clint's low profile since the getgo and ... considering the 911 recording/transcript from the morning of April 13th that has yet to be revealed ... you are correct ... we are not privy to a first hand account.  However ... when the official media release posted on the TBI website later that day is considered ... could it be that that words within are a reflection of the 911 recording of Clint's account pertaining to the alleged abduction of his sister?

Janet

+++++

April 13th - TBI Media Release - TBI Kristin Helm

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 18, 2011, 03:07:56 PM »

May 3rd - TBI Kirstin Helm - Investigation Scaled Back

Bobo Family Issues Statement
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM CDT

On Tuesday, the family of Holly Bobo reportedly issued the following statement to the Associated Press in Nashville:

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time. Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our Family. I know everyone's daily life, routines, and work must go on, but ours never will until Holly's safe return. Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is searching for our precious Holly" Holly Bobo's family.

This is the first time the family has made an official statement since the day after her abduction. To date, the family has not granted any television interviews with immediate family members.

Investigators with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation say that a 'reduced' number of agents do remain in the county, following specific leads.

Officials add that no major 'cracks' in the case have occurred as of this moment.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Developing-Bobo-Family-Issues-Statement-121178554.html

Missing student's family wants properties searched
Posted: May 03, 2011 10:48 AM PDT

<snipped>

A spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said police are still looking for Bobo, but the search has been scaled back.

She said authorities searched two places over the weekend, including one in nearby Henderson County.

"We're very much still investigating it," TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm told The Associated Press. "We just don't have as many people dedicated to it as we did in those initials days" after her disappearance. "You just can't sustain that large an operation for a lengthy period of time."

Volunteers were called off last week because of severe weather that spawned tornadoes across the state. Rain is still hindering volunteer search efforts, Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14563465/missing-students-family-wants-property-searches?clienttype=printable

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 18, 2011, 03:20:15 PM »

Where's Clint Bobo? 

April 14th - Sheriff Wyatt - Upholding the Bobo Family

Family Pleads For Help Finding Missing Decatur Co. Woman
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 7:25 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 14, 2011 7:38 PM PDT

PARSONS, Tenn. -  The parents of the missing 20-year-old woman in Decatur County are pleading for help to find their daughter.

The parents of 20-year-old Holly Bobo held a press conference on Thursday afternoon. A $25,000 reward is now being offered by the community.

Bobo has been missing since Wednesday morning when her brother called 911 to report she had been dragged from the carport of her her home by a man wearing camouflage clothing.

"I would tell her I love her, and tell her to call us," said her father, Dana Bobo, when asked what he would say to his daughter.

"Please help us find her, she's just so precious, you don't even know," said Karen Bobo.

Hundreds of searchers combed woods and fields in western Tennessee on Thursday looking for Holly.

"We are hopeful she's gonna be brought back soon," her father went on to say.

"The way it looks to me myself, it might have been somebody close. Somebody that kinda knew our routine, knew when she (mother) left, when I left, when my daughter left to go to school, is what I kinda got in my mind, but I don't know that for sure," her father told reporters.

"I just want her back," her mother, Karen, said in tears as she was carried away from the microphone.

"We just send a plea out to whomever might be watching to help this family, We can only imagine what they go through, they need your help," said Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14445690/family-pleads-for-help-finding-missing-decatur-co-woman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 18, 2011, 03:45:46 PM »

Why was the Bobo family absent from the prayer vigil?  I cannot comprehend the non-existent media profile of Clint, Karen and Dana.  Could it be that respective knowledge/suspicion implies that legal representation has advised against making public statements?

Janet

++++

April 20th - Kevin Bromley - A Message From the Family

Power outage can't stop prayer vigil for Holly Bobo
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 6:59 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 20, 2011 6:59 PM PDT

Parsons, TN - (WMC-TV) - Hundreds of people filled a Decatur County Fairgrounds building Wednesday night for a prayer vigil for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Attendees wore t-shirts with prayers on them and messages of hope.

<snipped>

Tennessee Highway Patrol spokesperson Lt. Brad Wilbanks coordinates the volunteers.

"This is day eight.  Y'all are tired, we're frustrated," said Wilbanks.  "We ain't brought Holly home yet.  We're going to bring Holly home."

Kevin Bromley, a Bobo family spokesperson, thanked the volunteers and read a message for Holly Bobo from her family.

"Holly, if you can see or hear this wherever you are, rely on God's strength and know we love you and we are doing everything we can to find you," said Bromley.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14486806/power-outage-cant-stop-prayer-vigil-for-holly-bobo

May 3rd - TBI Kirstin Helm - Investigation Scaled Back

Bobo Family Issues Statement
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM CDT

On Tuesday, the family of Holly Bobo reportedly issued the following statement to the Associated Press in Nashville:

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time. Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our Family. I know everyone's daily life, routines, and work must go on, but ours never will until Holly's safe return. Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is searching for our precious Holly" Holly Bobo's family.

This is the first time the family has made an official statement since the day after her abduction. To date, the family has not granted any television interviews with immediate family members.

Investigators with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation say that a 'reduced' number of agents do remain in the county, following specific leads.

Officials add that no major 'cracks' in the case have occurred as of this moment.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Developing-Bobo-Family-Issues-Statement-121178554.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 18, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »

There has been no media reporting on the Holly Bobo case for two days.  Why? The silence forthcoming from three levels of law enforcement agencies as well as the family implies that this case will go cold.

Janet

++++

_____

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 18, 2011, 09:40:42 PM »

There has been no media reporting on the Holly Bobo case for two days.  Why? The silence forthcoming from three levels of law enforcement agencies as well as the family implies that this case will go cold.

Janet

++++

I agree Janet. The silence is deafening from both LE and the family.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: May 19, 2011, 07:27:46 AM »

Yet clearly they have not been able to rule out Nickell. It makes me wonder a bit, as if he did this, there would probably be some additional outrage, as there often is, when an RSO commits another crime.. They certainly have not been acting as though a dangerous offender is on the loose. They may believe it could be him but can't find anything to link him and don't want to name him as a POI at this point. If not him or someone else in custody, not understanding why there isn't a bit more urgency to try to find Holly and/or to keep public up to date?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 19, 2011, 07:45:33 AM »

Holly's Candles

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 19, 2011, 10:27:09 AM »

Yet clearly they have not been able to rule out Nickell. It makes me wonder a bit, as if he did this, there would probably be some additional outrage, as there often is, when an RSO commits another crime.. They certainly have not been acting as though a dangerous offender is on the loose. They may believe it could be him but can't find anything to link him and don't want to name him as a POI at this point. If not him or someone else in custody, not understanding why there isn't a bit more urgency to try to find Holly and/or to keep public up to date?

bebecat

I must have missed an update.

Janet

++++++

May 17th - TBI Kristin Helm - Not Their Focus

Posted: May 17, 2011 4:13 PM PDT

<snipped>

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14664721/bobo-search-not-without-success?clienttype=printable

April 20th - Sheriff Wyatt - No Connection

<snipped>

<snipped>

April 19th - TBI Kirstin Helm - No Connection

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »

The pursuit of justice for Holly Bobo dictates that ALL investigative avenues encompassing her alleged abduction on the morning of April 19th receive unbias media coverage.

Janet

+++++

A Possible Conflict of Interest?

"Walk for Holly" organizers maintain hope for missing girl
Posted: May 18, 2011 12:51 PM PDT
Updated: May 18, 2011 12:51 PM PDT

<snipped>

"This has hit the community hard than anything I've ever seen, and I've lived here all my life," local resident Steve Clenney said.

Clenney's family runs WKJQ, a radio station in Parsons. The radio station has joined others in sponsoring an upcoming community walk aimed at keeping Holly's case before the public.

"We're very tight knit here, and we've all just been personally touched by the kidnapping of Holly Bobo," Clenney said. "We know the family personally, and it really wouldn't matter though. We just want to do whatever's possible to help bring Holly home.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14671055/walk-for-holly-organizers-maintain-hope-for-missing-girl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2011, 02:04:13 PM »

The pursuit of justice for Holly Bobo dictates that ALL investigative avenues encompassing her alleged abduction on the morning of April 19th receive unbias media coverage.

Janet

+++++

A Possible Conflict of Interest?

"Walk for Holly" organizers maintain hope for missing girl
Posted: May 18, 2011 12:51 PM PDT
Updated: May 18, 2011 12:51 PM PDT

<snipped>

"This has hit the community hard than anything I've ever seen, and I've lived here all my life," local resident Steve Clenney said.

Clenney's family runs WKJQ, a radio station in Parsons. The radio station has joined others in sponsoring an upcoming community walk aimed at keeping Holly's case before the public.

"We're very tight knit here, and we've all just been personally touched by the kidnapping of Holly Bobo," Clenney said. "We know the family personally, and it really wouldn't matter though. We just want to do whatever's possible to help bring Holly home.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14671055/walk-for-holly-organizers-maintain-hope-for-missing-girl

For the most part ... the local publications have ceased to mention the Holly Bobo case.  A month after one of their their own goes missing ... silence.  Other than the Decatur County Cronicle ... the planned community walk is not worthy of space.

What is wrong with picture?

Janet

++++

http://www.jacksonsun.com/section/NEWS01

http://www.decaturdaily.com/category/localnews/browse.html

http://www.wsmv.com/news/index.html

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »

I have been accused of suspecting conspiracies/coverups where none exist but ... when I consider the silence in the mainstream media from those who have professional and personal connections to a missing Holly Bobo who was allegedly abducted ... I feel my paranoia is justisified ... I feel have entered the Twilight Zone.

Think about it ....

Local LE - Silence
TBI - Silence
FBI - Silence
Dana and Karen Bobo - Silence
Clint Bobo - Silence
Friends - Silence
Relatives - Silence
Locals - Silence

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 19, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »

TBI Kristin Helm fuels the rumors ... the rumors that Holly is known to be alive with evasive answers to questions.

Janet

++++

TBI Kristin Helm - To My Knowledge

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

Rumors Holly was found

There have been online rumors that Holly has been found.

Helm said, “To my knowledge, Holly has not been found. We don’t have information indicating she is either alive or dead.”

Helm said Tuesday afternoon, “We have no new developments to report on today.

“TBI is still following leads on her [Holly’s] case.

“Volunteer search will continue if and when needed.

“A news release will be issued by TBI when we have new information to release," Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

April 27th - TBI Kirstin Helm - We Don't Have Information

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

Search effort & TBI Update

Helm said via email Tuesday afternoon, “We have no new developments to report on today.

<snipped>

The search was called off Sunday evening, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday due to severe weather conditions in the search area. There were threats of tornadoes over the past few days and people were, at times, urged to take shelter.

Asked when volunteer searchers might be back out searching for clues into Holly’s disappearance, Helm said, “They’re taking it on a day-by-day basis depending on the information they have.”

Asked if the search for Holly is still a search and rescue effort, Helm said, "We don’t have information indicating she is either alive or dead.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: May 19, 2011, 08:16:38 PM »

Gosh that last sentence is identical to what they say about Kyron Sad
"We don't have any information as to whether she is alive or dead..."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.