Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11

<< < (108/197) > >>

labubske:
Quote from: StarMonkey on May 31, 2011, 12:55:42 AM

In this article it says Kristie BAUGUS Moon went missing and not much was done to find her and she was never found.
BAUGUS is Hollys ex BF last name. Very ironic.
http://m.examiner.com/examiner/pm_60975/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=1nnLEkqk

God Bless Karen & Dana I cannot imagine what they must be going through. I think of Holly everyday.

I cant get this to open but would like to look at this a bit more...very interesting.

number11:
Quote from: mymonkey on May 31, 2011, 11:02:05 PM

I  did ask a while back if anyone thought she may have been taken out of the country...it is not impossible to me

Doesn't sound impossible to me, either - especially with all the information lately about sex trafficking and how much it happens here in Tennessee.

StarMonkey:
Quote from: labubske on May 31, 2011, 11:29:29 PM

In this article it says Kristie BAUGUS Moon went missing and not much was done to find her and she was never found.

God Bless Karen & Dana I cannot imagine what they must be going through. I think of Holly everyday.

I cant get this to open but would like to look at this a bit more...very interesting.

From what I gather from this , Kristie Annette Moon went missing 1999.
The writer adds the name BAUGUS purposely.

Her BF was Michael Pearcy who the sheriff partner shot in a driving altercation and he died. Officer who shot Michael died in accidental death soon after.
In the articles micheals name nor passenger was named.ever. all hush hush as well.
I think the sheriff wad shot too back then in2001.

Something strange goin on in that town.. imo

StarMonkey:
Quote from: mymonkey on May 31, 2011, 11:02:05 PM

Quote from: cartfly on May 29, 2011, 11:01:12 PM

So what scenarios do you think of when EVERYONE is silent regarding a missing Holly Bobo? Mexican cartel? Watching a suspect? Sex ring? What seems plausible? Ugh....the silence is bothering the heck out of me especially from the parents and locals. I just don't get it. It can not be this complex.... ::MonkeyNoNo::

I  did ask a while back if anyone thought she may have been taken out of the country...it is not impossible to me

There are rumors she was on a private plane while accomplice left a trail but who knows , too much silence.

StarMonkey:
Quote from: labubske on May 31, 2011, 11:29:29 PM

(Don't forget to read my post above in response)

I copied it for u.from link above

Riverside High softball team wins Championship, wears pink for Holly Bobo
Isabelle Zehnder, Missing Persons Ex ::snipping::aminer

Posted:
        05/30/2011 7:20 PM

PARSON, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) --   Holly Bobo is never far from the minds of the people in Decatur County – that was clear on Friday when an entire high school softball team wore pink ribbons in their hair as a symbol that they’re not going to forget about Holly, and that they’re not giving up hope that Holly will be found alive.
 Holly is the 20-year-old nursing student who was abducted outside her Darden, Tennessee home on April 13.
 On Friday afternoon Decatur County’s Riverside High School softball team traveled to Murfreesboro and won the state championship – finally giving the community something to smile about since Holly’s abduction.
 While she was happy to see people smiling again, one local, who has kids and wishes to remain anonymous, said she couldn’t help but think about others who had vanished, including another young lady from Decatur County who went missing in 1999. This young lady was quickly forgotten, she said, and she doesn’t want to see that happen to Holly.
 “It’s sad that  Kristie Baugus Moon  went missing back in 1999 and it’s like she fell off the face of the earth and no one did anything to really look for her.
 "In fact, there was a guy who claimed he killed her and then fed her to the pigs. He got into an altercation with the local sheriff and ended up getting shot and killed. The sheriff was also shot and almost died. So no one knows for sure if he was telling the truth or not and her family still doesn’t have closure.”
 The point is, the local said, that this community does not want anyone to forget Holly. They want her found.
 "There was a young couple that went missing in 2006," she said, "and they've never been heard from or found since."
 Kristina Branum, 17, and Christopher Mittendorf, 21, of neighboring Harden County went missing in July 2006 after shopping at Walmart. She said they, like Kristie Moon, have all but been forgotten. "We just can't let this happen with Holly."
  ::snipping2::
Edit to snip article.  We can only post the link and partial article.  MB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page