March 28, 2024, 02:04:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435819 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 12:41:46 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p105

George
Parsons, TN

Dont hear much about hunting turkey with bow anymore, usually a gun.... the area around her house is so dense you cant see someone 10 feet away from you in areas, it took searchers hours to get through.. I wish you would really stop about clint... He was interviewed by the best for over 13 hours, he did not do this!! Several "boys" have been taken in several different times, and still nothing... if you are looking at the front of the house from what i understand from searchers etc... is that she was taken into the woods on the left hand side behind the house... Her Mom and Dad are very well known and liked people, They are in just horrible shape as im sure any of us would be if it was our child, but for the record I myself have seen them out in fields and on the sides of the roads etc... searching!!! say what you want to but barking up the family's tree is Wrong!!!

IMHO, GO George!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 12:47:06 AM »

Hi everyone..I have been lurking and reading about Holly here....Im kind of obsessed with it because its just so odd  .....decided to stop lurking and tell you all you have great insight, info and posts.  I appreciate reading this forum.

Welcome exlurker!  It is a sad case. 
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »

Hi everyone..I have been lurking and reading about Holly here....Im kind of obsessed with it because its just so odd  .....decided to stop lurking and tell you all you have great insight, info and posts.  I appreciate reading this forum.

Welcome exlurker!  It is a sad case. 

Thank you!  Its just so odd.  I cant figure out if it is just some weirdo freak that took her or if there is something shady going on in this little town.  When you read the stuff on topix  (as you noted above), the locals seem to point to some inside conspiracy and corrupt cops.  Im not sure if its just that small towns breed alot of rumors or if there is something to it.  Look at how many times there were rumors on the facebook pages for Bring Holly Home or whatever it is. 
As stranger grabbing a young girl and killing her does happen, I just cant decide which way this case is going.  One thing for sure..I hope it doesn't turn in to a cold case, that would be heartbreaking.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 01:09:33 AM »

Jerseygirl345

I commend this young man.  He may not have offered up anything we already knew but ... he was sharing from the heart.

Janet

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 01:09:52 AM »

I wish I knew more about the whereabouts of the 6 ft. 210 lb. Jason Everett Nickell the day Holly disappeared.

I have yet to read anywhere that this 39 year-old resident of Holladay, TN. has a solid alibi. Does anyone know more?

TBI's Kristen Helm said, "There has been no connection made to Nickell in the Holly Lynn Bobo disappearance." This doesn't mean a connection does not exist ... just that one has yet to be found.

Most of you will probably recall that Nickell, a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County, was arrested by the Jackson Police after allegedly stalking two teenage girls on separate occasions in Madison County.
http://tinyurl.com/3p8qbhx

exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 01:17:37 AM »

I wish I knew more about the whereabouts of the 6 ft. 210 lb. Jason Everett Nickell the day Holly disappeared.

I have yet to read anywhere that this 39 year-old resident of Holladay, TN. has a solid alibi. Does anyone know more?

TBI's Kristen Helm said, "There has been no connection made to Nickell in the Holly Lynn Bobo disappearance." This doesn't mean a connection does not exist ... just that one has yet to be found.

Most of you will probably recall that Nickell, a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County, was arrested by the Jackson Police after allegedly stalking two teenage girls on separate occasions in Madison County.

Im curious about him too!  Its odd he is not mentioned more..if he has an alibi, why not say he is ruled out.  he seems like an obvious person to look at.  he was arrested..is he still in jail?
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 01:35:14 AM »

Im curious about him too!  Its odd he is not mentioned more..if he has an alibi, why not say he is ruled out.  he seems like an obvious person to look at.  he was arrested..is he still in jail?
As far as I know he has yet to post bond.

During a bond hearing April 20 his attorney asked that his bond amount remain the same - $75,000 - but Judge Blake Anderson raised his bond to $300,000.

A call to the Jackson Police Violent Crime Unit Tuesday, May 3, confirmed Nickell remains jailed and waived his rights during his court appearance. He is now "waiting until the grand jury meets."
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »

As far as I know he has yet to post bond.

During a bond hearing April 20 his attorney asked that his bond amount remain the same - $75,000 - but Judge Blake Anderson raised his bond to $300,000.

A call to the Jackson Police Violent Crime Unit Tuesday, May 3, confirmed Nickell remains jailed and waived his rights during his court appearance. He is now "waiting until the grand jury meets."

Bump..

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: April 18, 2011
BY: Chief Gill Kendrick

Sex Offender Charged with Two Counts of Stalking Two Different 19-year-old Women.

Jackson police have charged Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, TN, with two counts of stalking. He was formally arraigned in Jackson City Court Monday morning and is being held in lieu of $75,000 bond. His next scheduled court appearance is April 28 at 9:30 a.m. in city court.

Snipped

Dickson County Sheriff's Office also has pending charges on Nickell for indecency in public, simple assault and attempted kidnapping. A hold has been placed on him by their agency.

Jackson police are continuing their investigation and ask that anyone who has encountered Nickell and any suspicious behavior contact the Violent Crimes Unit at 731-425-8400 or local law enforcement.

http://local.nixle.com/alert/4679821/

According to Family WatchDog

The sex offender is 6ft and weight 210 lbs
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 03:08:25 AM »

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

Maybe this is why LE had no problem with the volunteers safety searching if they has strong suspicions the suspect was in jail
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 07:04:22 AM »

First off these Sex offenders should not be out walking around. Keep them in Jail.
They belong there. Second if he did this im sure they have some ideabut dont change the  description of the perp to match someone you seem to have in custody...esp when ya have ppl saying there may be a cover up here  blame and convict the guy if he did it but if he didnt fing the guy that did..

I just seems strange to all of a sudden change the description 3 weeks later.
This entire case is off....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 07:47:11 AM »

Eileen..this case is "off"..
Prayers for Holly...

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 07:51:36 AM »

Prayers for Holly...

Isnt it just so sad!!!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 07:59:19 AM »

Prayers for Holly...

Isnt it just so sad!!!!

horrible..can't imagine what this family is going through..

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 08:40:46 AM »

We havent heard from Whitney Duncan in a while wonder why, she was very vocal in the beginning!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »

Link to Holly's candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HOLLY

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 09:56:11 AM »

George
Parsons, TN

Dont hear much about hunting turkey with bow anymore, usually a gun.... the area around her house is so dense you cant see someone 10 feet away from you in areas, it took searchers hours to get through.. I wish you would really stop about clint... He was interviewed by the best for over 13 hours, he did not do this!! Several "boys" have been taken in several different times, and still nothing... if you are looking at the front of the house from what i understand from searchers etc... is that she was taken into the woods on the left hand side behind the house... Her Mom and Dad are very well known and liked people, They are in just horrible shape as im sure any of us would be if it was our child, but for the record I myself have seen them out in fields and on the sides of the roads etc... searching!!! say what you want to but barking up the family's tree is Wrong!!!

IMHO, GO George!

Welcome George and if you do not mind, I would just like to add a note to your post-

Clint was interviewed for 13 hours not because of what we sometimes see on crime shows, he was interviewed at length because he would be one of the best people to shed some light on Holly's friends and associates, and backgrounds of same.

Very small community, very long-term family and friend connections make this investigation all the more difficult.

In addition, I am not sure if anyone covered this, but the car port where Holly's car was located is at the rear of the residence and depending upon one's vantage point, partially obstructs the view from the window of this ranch home.

His "eyewitness" account was grossly limited to floor level and best guess 25 yards+.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 10:02:26 AM »

George
Parsons, TN

IMHO, GO George!

Welcome George and if you do not mind, I would just like to add a note to your post-

Clint was interviewed for 13 hours not because of what we sometimes see on crime shows, he was interviewed at length because he would be one of the best people to shed some light on Holly's friends and associates, and backgrounds of same.

Very small community, very long-term family and friend connections make this investigation all the more difficult.

In addition, I am not sure if anyone covered this, but the car port where Holly's car was located is at the rear of the residence and depending upon one's vantage point, partially obstructs the view from the window of this ranch home.

His "eyewitness" account was grossly limited to floor level and best guess 25 yards+.

Then why was the description altered? Why has that changed after 3 weeks?
I just dont understand that. To much has changed  and it all seems very strange if ya ask me..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 10:05:29 AM »

We havent heard from Whitney Duncan in a while wonder why, she was very vocal in the beginning!

I just checked her twitter and she did post towards the end of April, about a week ago about Holly.  My guess is that her life continues to an extent and she's likely very busy as well.

http://twitter.com/#!/whitneyduncan
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 10:07:10 AM »

I just checked her twitter and she did post towards the end of April, about a week ago about Holly.  My guess is that her life continues to an extent and she's likely very busy as well.

http://twitter.com/#!/whitneyduncan

Maybe so but she would be the perfect person to keep this case noticed! A concert even!
This is all just so sad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »

Eileen - reporters are more often the ones who change the description rather than the witnesses.  Reporters wanting a more sensational article or editorial often exaggerate.  I know years and years ago I was interviewed after a trial and my words were twisted in a way I didn't recognize them as my words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.