March 28, 2024, 12:27:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435863 times)
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »

Why have they not asked ppl in other states to display her pic?
I dont think this is going to have a good outcome and i think LE is aware of that this is why they are focusing on a perp.

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 10:12:03 AM »

Eileen - reporters are more often the ones who change the description rather than the witnesses.  Reporters wanting a more sensational article or editorial often exaggerate.  I know years and years ago I was interviewed after a trial and my words were twisted in a way I didn't recognize them as my words.

This is true!!!
I think we should just listen to LE when we see their lips move and nothing else LOL
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p105

George
Parsons, TN

Dont hear much about hunting turkey with bow anymore, usually a gun.... the area around her house is so dense you cant see someone 10 feet away from you in areas, it took searchers hours to get through.. I wish you would really stop about clint... He was interviewed by the best for over 13 hours, he did not do this!! Several "boys" have been taken in several different times, and still nothing... if you are looking at the front of the house from what i understand from searchers etc... is that she was taken into the woods on the left hand side behind the house... Her Mom and Dad are very well known and liked people, They are in just horrible shape as im sure any of us would be if it was our child, but for the record I myself have seen them out in fields and on the sides of the roads etc... searching!!! say what you want to but barking up the family's tree is Wrong!!!

IMHO, GO George!

Welcome George and if you do not mind, I would just like to add a note to your post-

Clint was interviewed for 13 hours not because of what we sometimes see on crime shows, he was interviewed at length because he would be one of the best people to shed some light on Holly's friends and associates, and backgrounds of same.

Very small community, very long-term family and friend connections make this investigation all the more difficult.

In addition, I am not sure if anyone covered this, but the car port where Holly's car was located is at the rear of the residence and depending upon one's vantage point, partially obstructs the view from the window of this ranch home.

His "eyewitness" account was grossly limited to floor level and best guess 25 yards+.

Then why was the description altered? Why has that changed after 3 weeks?
I just dont understand that. To much has changed  and it all seems very strange if ya ask me..

It is very common for suspect descriptions to change as an investigation progresses and leads are run down.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »

George
Parsons, TN

Dont hear much about hunting turkey with bow anymore, usually a gun.... the area around her house is so dense you cant see someone 10 feet away from you in areas, it took searchers hours to get through.. I wish you would really stop about clint... He was interviewed by the best for over 13 hours, he did not do this!! Several "boys" have been taken in several different times, and still nothing... if you are looking at the front of the house from what i understand from searchers etc... is that she was taken into the woods on the left hand side behind the house... Her Mom and Dad are very well known and liked people, They are in just horrible shape as im sure any of us would be if it was our child, but for the record I myself have seen them out in fields and on the sides of the roads etc... searching!!! say what you want to but barking up the family's tree is Wrong!!!

IMHO, GO George!

Welcome George and if you do not mind, I would just like to add a note to your post-

Clint was interviewed for 13 hours not because of what we sometimes see on crime shows, he was interviewed at length because he would be one of the best people to shed some light on Holly's friends and associates, and backgrounds of same.

Very small community, very long-term family and friend connections make this investigation all the more difficult.

In addition, I am not sure if anyone covered this, but the car port where Holly's car was located is at the rear of the residence and depending upon one's vantage point, partially obstructs the view from the window of this ranch home.

His "eyewitness" account was grossly limited to floor level and best guess 25 yards+.

Thanks Blink.  With Clint's limited view from his window I expect what he saw was for a very brief period.  Perhaps not long enough for a good description other than the camoflage clothing.  Further to that, he had nothing, at that point in time to be suspiscious of.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 10:45:15 AM »

Something happened at 7:30 AM ... 30 minutes prior to Clint contacting 911.

Janet

+++++

TWO 911 CALLS

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

<snipped>

Officials said two 911 calls were made Wednesday morning, one by the brother and another by a woman police did not identify.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

7:30 AM - Sheriff Wyatt

Video:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

7:59 AM - Sheriff Wyatt

Video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42605859#42605859

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2011, 10:55:26 AM »

George
Parsons, TN

IMHO, GO George!

Thanks Blink.  With Clint's limited view from his window I expect what he saw was for a very brief period.  Perhaps not long enough for a good description other than the camoflage clothing.  Further to that, he had nothing, at that point in time to be suspiscious of.

Another thing I'd like to mention....Camoflage clothing is not form fitting...as a matter of fact, most I have seen is larger than regular fitting clothes.  It is possible the person may not be quite as heavy, but just appears that way because of the clothing.

And I agree - Clint had no reason to "study" this person.  I cannot imagine the guilt he feels.  So many If Onlys....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »

Anyone know if Hollys car was in the front or back of the home and also did she exit the front i have seen a front door and dont know if they have a back door.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2011, 11:00:11 AM »

George
Parsons, TN

IMHO, GO George!

Another thing I'd like to mention....Camoflage clothing is not form fitting...as a matter of fact, most I have seen is larger than regular fitting clothes.  It is possible the person may not be quite as heavy, but just appears that way because of the clothing.

And I agree - Clint had no reason to "study" this person.  I cannot imagine the guilt he feels.  So many If Onlys....

ita
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2011, 11:01:42 AM »

DESCRIPTION CHANGE

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI Agen John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »

DESCRIPTION CHANGE

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI Agen John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

Im having a hard time with all the discreptencies! However ya speel it LOL
first off with camo it is not tight fitting clothng it hangs very loose on the body
hard to tell what a persons weight is sure Height ya can tell esp when ya know Holly's height or how tall he was against the tree line but to go up another 20 pounds  i just dont get it.  I know u say  things change in an investigation but 3 weeks later they change a description of the guy.

If Clint thought it was her BF hes far from 220 pounds!  and looks to me like 5'8" maybe
5'9"....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2011, 11:29:32 AM »

I still cannot comprehend the latest update regarding the change of description of Holly's alleged abductor.

Janet

++++++++

TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

<snipped>

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2011, 11:38:43 AM »

Food for thought..... Maybe they do have a suspect and are changing the description to put a little more pressure on him.  A little bit at a time to make him feel like they are closing in on  him.... It will be interesting to see if they release a little bit more info on him in the next few days.

It is a generic description though.....Probably a majority of the men in that town fit the description.  Who knows?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2011, 11:42:25 AM »

I still cannot comprehend the latest update regarding the change of description of Holly's alleged abductor.

Janet

++++++++

TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

<snipped>

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

I cant either! 
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2011, 11:46:46 AM »

Food for thought..... Maybe they do have a suspect and are changing the description to put a little more pressure on him.  A little bit at a time to make him feel like they are closing in on  him.... It will be interesting to see if they release a little bit more info on him in the next few days.

It is a generic description though.....Probably a majority of the men in that town fit the description.  Who knows?

Hi Kimmy,

I dont think they can just change a description to fit a poi  and i guess depending on how tall you are or how short would determine if the person was stocky or fit!

If your 6'1'' and 220 pounds your slimmer then a person 5'8" 220 lbs. who could be considered stocky so which is it pick one lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2011, 11:54:14 AM »

Bottom Line

Drew isn't close to 6' 1" in height.  His weight is nowhere near 220'.  How could Clint have got it so wrong?  This guy is not a child ... he is 25 years old.

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Photo Gallery

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

TBI MEDIA RELEASE - APRIL 13TH

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

_____

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »

Hi Kimmy,

I dont think they can just change a description to fit a poi  and i guess depending on how tall you are or how short would determine if the person was stocky or fit!

If your 6'1'' and 220 pounds your slimmer then a person 5'8" 220 lbs. who could be considered stocky so which is it pick one lol

I wish we knew!  It is a wide range!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »

Something else I just thought of...Boots will add a good 2" to someone's height.  Maybe that is where the big difference comes from

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2011, 12:07:54 PM »

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2011, 12:08:40 PM »

Something else I just thought of...Boots will add a good 2" to someone's height.  Maybe that is where the big difference comes from

Kimmy

My thought process tells me if boots were a factor ... the updated discription should have had the alleged abductor 2" shorter than originally reporter.  Maybe I just don't get it.

Anyways ... life outside the computer room beckons.

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet
9:05 AM PT

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »

Hi Kimmy,

I wish we knew!  It is a wide range!

What i dont understand is why  say anything at all why create more confusion to add to the
already confusing statements...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.