March 28, 2024, 09:27:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435850 times)
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2011, 12:14:10 PM »

Something else I just thought of...Boots will add a good 2" to someone's height.  Maybe that is where the big difference comes from

True true but if he takes em off she shrinks lol

Why bother saying anything at all we are already confused why add to it and why add fule to the fire about Clint changing  everything he says  JMO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2011, 12:17:32 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p105

George
Parsons, TN

Dont hear much about hunting turkey with bow anymore, usually a gun.... the area around her house is so dense you cant see someone 10 feet away from you in areas, it took searchers hours to get through.. I wish you would really stop about clint... He was interviewed by the best for over 13 hours, he did not do this!! Several "boys" have been taken in several different times, and still nothing... if you are looking at the front of the house from what i understand from searchers etc... is that she was taken into the woods on the left hand side behind the house... Her Mom and Dad are very well known and liked people, They are in just horrible shape as im sure any of us would be if it was our child, but for the record I myself have seen them out in fields and on the sides of the roads etc... searching!!! say what you want to but barking up the family's tree is Wrong!!!

IMHO, GO George!

Welcome George and if you do not mind, I would just like to add a note to your post-

Clint was interviewed for 13 hours not because of what we sometimes see on crime shows, he was interviewed at length because he would be one of the best people to shed some light on Holly's friends and associates, and backgrounds of same.

Very small community, very long-term family and friend connections make this investigation all the more difficult.

In addition, I am not sure if anyone covered this, but the car port where Holly's car was located is at the rear of the residence and depending upon one's vantage point, partially obstructs the view from the window of this ranch home.

His "eyewitness" account was grossly limited to floor level and best guess 25 yards+.

Then why was the description altered? Why has that changed after 3 weeks?
I just dont understand that. To much has changed  and it all seems very strange if ya ask me..

It is very common for suspect descriptions to change as an investigation progresses and leads are run down.

Yes.  For example, if a bank is robbed, they ask someone who saw the perp for points of reference.  They may have asked him how far up the tree did the top of his head reach or ask more specific questions to get a more accurate description.  Believe it or not, eye witnesses have terrible recall, circumstantial evidence is actually better.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2011, 12:20:36 PM »

Something is going on not sure what not sure its important buttttt

http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS/posts/221812507829078
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2011, 12:27:56 PM »

Thanks for the link. I read through the comments and came across this one....could be a training exercise, but who knows with all the secrecy surrounding this case.

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but they are out doing training missions. I talked to them on the radio this morning (I'm an Air Evac pilot) on the way back from Jackson General. They did not inform me of anything ot...her than the training missions. I pray that they help uncover any evidence to help us find Holly! anything other than the training missions. I pray that they help uncover any evidence to help us find Holly! Never give up hope! Keep the faith and Pray! The Lord doesn't work in many ways, He works in all and every way! God s always answering knee-mail 8 minutes ago · Like*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers*See More
21 minutes ago."
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2011, 12:32:54 PM »

Thanks for the link. I read through the comments and came across this one....could be a training exercise, but who knows with all the secrecy surrounding this case.

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but they are out doing training missions. I talked to them on the radio this morning (I'm an Air Evac pilot) on the way back from Jackson General. They did not inform me of anything ot...her than the training missions. I pray that they help uncover any evidence to help us find Holly! anything other than the training missions. I pray that they help uncover any evidence to help us find Holly! Never give up hope! Keep the faith and Pray! The Lord doesn't work in many ways, He works in all and every way! God s always answering knee-mail 8 minutes ago · Like*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers*See More
21 minutes ago."

Ahhh thanks for the info its appreciated !
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »

George
Parsons, TN

Dont hear much about hunting turkey with bow anymore, usually a gun.... the area around her house is so dense you cant see someone 10 feet away from you in areas, it took searchers hours to get through.. I wish you would really stop about clint... He was interviewed by the best for over 13 hours, he did not do this!! Several "boys" have been taken in several different times, and still nothing... if you are looking at the front of the house from what i understand from searchers etc... is that she was taken into the woods on the left hand side behind the house... Her Mom and Dad are very well known and liked people, They are in just horrible shape as im sure any of us would be if it was our child, but for the record I myself have seen them out in fields and on the sides of the roads etc... searching!!! say what you want to but barking up the family's tree is Wrong!!!

IMHO, GO George!

Welcome George and if you do not mind, I would just like to add a note to your post-

Clint was interviewed for 13 hours not because of what we sometimes see on crime shows, he was interviewed at length because he would be one of the best people to shed some light on Holly's friends and associates, and backgrounds of same.

Very small community, very long-term family and friend connections make this investigation all the more difficult.

In addition, I am not sure if anyone covered this, but the car port where Holly's car was located is at the rear of the residence and depending upon one's vantage point, partially obstructs the view from the window of this ranch home.

His "eyewitness" account was grossly limited to floor level and best guess 25 yards+.

Thanks Blink.  With Clint's limited view from his window I expect what he saw was for a very brief period.  Perhaps not long enough for a good description other than the camoflage clothing.  Further to that, he had nothing, at that point in time to be suspiscious of.

Agree with all of the above.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2011, 12:46:18 PM »

21 minutes ago."

It could be something but it also could do with flooding as well.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »

George
Parsons, TN

IMHO, GO George!

Thanks Blink.  With Clint's limited view from his window I expect what he saw was for a very brief period.  Perhaps not long enough for a good description other than the camoflage clothing.  Further to that, he had nothing, at that point in time to be suspiscious of.

Every now and then I catch a glimpse of the meter reader as he passes the front window to look at the meter on the side of the house.  He's only feet from the window but I can tell you that beyond knowing he has gray hair, cap, and neon vest, I wouldn't have any idea how to describe him.  I notice when I see him and look to make sure its the meter guy, but beyond that I just don't pay attention. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »

George
Parsons, TN

IMHO, GO George!

Every now and then I catch a glimpse of the meter reader as he passes the front window to look at the meter on the side of the house.  He's only feet from the window but I can tell you that beyond knowing he has gray hair, cap, and neon vest, I wouldn't have any idea how to describe him.  I notice when I see him and look to make sure its the meter guy, but beyond that I just don't pay attention. 

True that about the meter reader. I do notice who my kids are with tho.
Kids today have a better memory and remember things so much better because of
VIDEO GAMES! They tend to notice more.
They did studies on this and DRs that played gAMES  were better surgeons cause of the hand eye coordination... Imagine that!

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »

lter all time to get my son from school  ciao!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2011, 01:24:34 PM »

George
Parsons, TN

IMHO, GO George!

Oh, I see my spelling sucks today, or maybe it's just my typing! lol
  Anyway, I also think Clint formed a presumptive opinion that person with Holly was her boyfriend, since saw no reason for suspicion at that time. 
Maybe during the 13 hours of questioning he was asked questions to help elicit height, etc.
I remember years ago when someone tried to grab a child in our neighborhood, kids that witnessed it were asked questions such as:  "Was he taller/larger etc.  than your Father, brother" etc. in an attempt to get an approx. height.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2011, 01:48:56 PM »

hindsight is 20/20..I am sure if Clint thought that Holly was in any danger, he would have paid more attention to who Holly was talking to..Holly is not a child where a parent/adult would be glued to a window if someone was talking to her. They thought that they lived in a safe community and had nothing to fear. Holly had no enemies that we knew of. No reason for Clint to be alarmed. He probably noticed her speaking with this guy, thought at first glance that it was the bf and probably went about his business of what ever he was doing and getting on with his morning. jmo..for this abductor to be so bold as to come right up to her house tells me that it was someone who she knew and maybe was not afraid of him..

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2011, 02:33:48 PM »

I don't see the discrepancies being *that* great with regard to the height and weight, especially considering Blink posted that Clint was at least 25 yards away. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2011, 02:54:58 PM »

I don't see the discrepancies being *that* great with regard to the height and weight, especially considering Blink posted that Clint was at least 25 yards away. 

I agree.  And I also agree about the point someone made earlier about camo clothing.  It doesn't always fit to the body, and it could be difficult to correctly guess someone's weight when they're wearing it imo.  I also know from experience with my sons that two young men that "look" approximately the same height and weight could actually differ in weight 20+ pounds depending on how much weight training they do and/or how muscular they are.

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »

snipped from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1335120#msg1335120

looking at these pics i snipped,the 4th pic looks like a job site for the bobo
tree sevice,it looks like the perp could have parked  at the edge of the tree
line close to the house, and took holly back through the wood, got in a car and
drove off, prob no one paid attention bc it is a job site, and Mr bobo was prob 
on a job someplace
where i snipped the pics from
http://tnmap.state.tn.us/assessment/map.aspx?GISLink=020041++++00400

1.job site and house

2.overhead house

3.overhead carport

4.job site

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »

Hey im sure the guy is beating himself up over this.
He thought this guy was her BF
Im wondering why the change is all
Way was dragged changed to led.

I dont know where he was in that house what window he was looking out which way Holly was led off tooo.

Just alot of questions and no ans  JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »

From the facebook link above:

Bring Holly Bobo home safe
The past half hour there were helicopters flying low over town. I didn't get to see them, but heard them. When I went outside there were other people standing in their yards. They almost sounded like Chinooks .. but cant imagine those unless it is Guard exercise or maybe just a couple of them flying together. Anyone else see them?
3 hours ago
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2011, 03:19:27 PM »

snipped from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1335120#msg1335120

looking at these pics i snipped,the 4th pic looks like a job site for the bobo
tree sevice,it looks like the perp could have parked  at the edge of the tree
line close to the house, and took holly back through the wood, got in a car and
drove off, prob no one paid attention bc it is a job site, and Mr bobo was prob 
on a job someplace
where i snipped the pics from
http://tnmap.state.tn.us/assessment/map.aspx?GISLink=020041++++00400

1.job site and house

2.overhead house

3.overhead carport

4.job site

Notice also  on the first pic the dirt roads back there one goes from that retention pond to the Bobo's pool and then off past the car park area, the other is set back in the woods a ways.

So yea anyone could drive away!!!!

I wonder where thos roads lead tooo?
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »

I agree.  And I also agree about the point someone made earlier about camo clothing.  It doesn't always fit to the body, and it could be difficult to correctly guess someone's weight when they're wearing it imo.  I also know from experience with my sons that two young men that "look" approximately the same height and weight could actually differ in weight 20+ pounds depending on how much weight training they do and/or how muscular they are.

jmo

That was my post and im asking are they looking for a tall built guy  or a smaller stocky guy? Or someone inbetween?

the description is very deceiving!

I dont understand why they changed it or what they are looking for ?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »

Do we know where they got the tire tracks? 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.