March 28, 2024, 10:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435853 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110506/NEWS01/105060324

Search for Holly Bobo continues

Investigators have asked the public to report anyone seen acting suspiciously or who may have washed or tried to sell a car or all-terrain vehicle.

This is something new, right?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2011, 09:18:15 AM »

Im not sure if anyone already posted this but its interesting also!

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2011, 09:31:10 AM »

Investigators have asked the public to report anyone seen acting suspiciously or who may have washed or tried to sell a car or all-terrain vehicle.

I don't think this is new. I don't have a link handy, but I remember reading this shortly after Holly's disappearance. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2011, 10:05:08 AM »

I don't think this is new. I don't have a link handy, but I remember reading this shortly after Holly's disappearance. 
I just didn't recall the washing the car bit.  Thanks!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »

... and I was hoping that stuff was quietly going on behind the scenes in the investigation ... stuff which would imply a case was developing and an arrest was  imminent.

Silly me.

Janet

+++++

APRIL 18TH - TBI KRISTEN HELM

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18

Authorities are "not ruling out anyone" in their investigation into the disappearance of a 20-year-old nursing student, last seen being led into the woods near her rural Tennessee home by a man dressed in camouflage.

A spokeswoman with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation told FoxNews.com Monday that police are appealing to the small community of Parsons, Tenn., for help in finding Holly Bobo.

"We're trying to develop a person of interest who maybe missed work or missed an appointment unexpectedly that day," TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said in an interview.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

MAY 6TH - TBI JOHN MEHR

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Special Agent in Charge John Mehr said there were no new developments in the case on Thursday.

This week, Mehr said there are still no immediate plans to call volunteer search teams back into service.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2011, 11:12:43 AM »

I only remember it because I thought at the time I read it, "Gee, I wonder if they're thinking he had to wash his vehicle because of mud or blood?".  It skeeved me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »

Three weeks followng the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... investigators are again requesting the publics assistance regarding the same issues requested on April 18th.

Janet

+++++

TBI Mark Gwyn - A Vehicle?

Reward soars 200% in Tennessee nursing student's disappearance
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 18, 2011 -- Updated 2335 GMT (0735 HKT

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn said Monday that there's no "person of interest" in the case, which has rocked largely rural Decatur County since 20-year-old Holly Bobo went missing Wednesday.

<snipped>

"It's possible the suspect missed work or appointments last Wednesday, Thursday or Friday unexpectedly," the bureau of investigation said in a statement. "He may also have excessively cleaned a car or ATV, suddenly sold a vehicle, or reported it stolen. The suspect may be showing signs of anxiety or stress."

Gywn said Monday that someone could have taken a car or all-terrain vehicle into the woods near the woman's secluded home. The type of terrain and nature of the community leads investigators to believe that the person responsible is from the area. But Bobo's brother, the lone witness, was unable to get a solid description of the man, according to Gwyn.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/18/tennessee.missing.woman/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2011, 03:10:25 PM »

This is an article on all the rumors!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979298108
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2011, 03:12:57 PM »

... and I was hoping that stuff was quietly going on behind the scenes in the investigation ... stuff which would imply a case was developing and an arrest was  imminent.

Silly me.

Janet

+++++

No kidding! Me, too <sigh>
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2011, 03:22:31 PM »

Gotta love it  a blogger bashing another blogger!
But it says some nice things also.
oneilgirl75
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2011, 03:28:55 PM »

Those were my thoughts exactly!  I was thinking "give me a break"  ((((BIG

oneilgirl75
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2011, 03:30:18 PM »

finished thought:  ((((BIG SIGH)))))
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2011, 03:54:48 PM »

Its so quiet in here today!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2011, 04:12:30 PM »

It's all been said.

Janet

+++++

MAY 6TH

Local briefs: Search for Holly Bobo continues; THP plans roadblock in Benton County; Bradford police chief put on judicial diversion

Investigators continue to search for 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo, who was abducted from her Darden home on April 13.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Special Agent in Charge John Mehr said there were no new developments in the case on Thursday.

<snipped>

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2011, 04:15:36 PM »

It's all been said.

A few times over  i believe!

Janet

+++++

MAY 6TH

Local briefs: Search for Holly Bobo continues; THP plans roadblock in Benton County; Bradford police chief put on judicial diversion

Investigators continue to search for 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo, who was abducted from her Darden home on April 13.

<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2011, 04:44:27 PM »

Until a body is located ... could it be that investigators are not able to move forward in regards to any suspicions that have been gleaned in regards to a particular person of interest?

Some akin to Drew Peterson ... Shawn Adkins ... Elizabeth Johnson ... Misty Croslin ... Terri Horman ...

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2011, 04:49:12 PM »

The last thing ANY case needs is someone immature enough to attempt to take out what could be considered their personal competition to make themselves look more reliable or whatever the author's goal was.   Its also a disservice to this case or any other to make petty comparisons only to cause pot stirring crap.   If someone is willing to do this to an individual or group it doesnt speak well for the accuser. 

The only thing I would agree with in this otherwise ridiculous & useless smear spout was complimenting Blink.  The very person that this blogger defended to some extent is someone that people right here on this forum & elsewhere have called into question due to his record & current arrest so what was the point to that?  If someone puts something out there in the way of information from sources that is later found not to be credible or never confirmed at the appropriate time then that will be on them & until then who is anyone else to say otherwise without any "evidence" to back up a personal attack upon another?   IMHO, the article reads as opinionated vindicative trash, not a service to this case or public in general 

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

The last thing ANY case needs is someone immature enough to attempt to take out what could be considered their personal competition to make themselves look more reliable or whatever the author's goal was.   Its also a disservice to this case or any other to make petty comparisons only to cause pot stirring crap.   If someone is willing to do this to an individual or group it doesnt speak well for the accuser. 

The only thing I would agree with in this otherwise ridiculous & useless smear spout was complimenting Blink.  The very person that this blogger defended to some extent is someone that people right here on this forum & elsewhere have called into question due to his record & current arrest so what was the point to that?  If someone puts something out there in the way of information from sources that is later found not to be credible or never confirmed at the appropriate time then that will be on them & until then who is anyone else to say otherwise without any "evidence" to back up a personal attack upon another?   IMHO, the article reads as opinionated vindicative trash, not a service to this case or public in general 

I look at it as a little blog war i think the other one bashed this one the other day so its pay back i think lol
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »

Until a body is located ... could it be that investigators are not able to move forward in regards to any suspicions that have been gleaned in regards to a particular person of interest?

Some akin to Drew Peterson ... Shawn Adkins ... Elizabeth Johnson ... Misty Croslin ... Terri Horman ...

Janet

Can they hold them under suspicion?
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2011, 05:24:19 PM »

I think the family asking ppl to search their properties will eventully lead to Holly!
I think they really need to search the empty properties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.