March 28, 2024, 08:29:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435845 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »

Until a body is located ... could it be that investigators are not able to move forward in regards to any suspicions that have been gleaned in regards to a particular person of interest?

Some akin to Drew Peterson ... Shawn Adkins ... Elizabeth Johnson ... Misty Croslin ... Terri Horman ...

Janet

I am afraid that may be it Janet..... I pray for Holly to be found.  It is so heartbreaking.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2011, 06:03:26 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110506/NEWS01/105060324

Search for Holly Bobo continues

Investigators have asked the public to report anyone seen acting suspiciously or who may have washed or tried to sell a car or all-terrain vehicle.

This is something new, right?

BBM....
snipped from above:
A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported Tuesday that a local auto body shop manager remembered Jason Everett Nickell came to their shop in Jackson asking to have a vehicle totaled just days after Holly went missing.

more,mid pg
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly

wonder if this applies? washed, wrecked,sold or asking to be totaled?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2011, 07:02:55 PM »

Gotta love it  a blogger bashing another blogger!
But it says some nice things also.

The last thing ANY case needs is someone immature enough to attempt to take out what could be considered their personal competition to make themselves look more reliable or whatever the author's goal was.   Its also a disservice to this case or any other to make petty comparisons only to cause pot stirring crap.   If someone is willing to do this to an individual or group it doesnt speak well for the accuser. 

The only thing I would agree with in this otherwise ridiculous & useless smear spout was complimenting Blink.  The very person that this blogger defended to some extent is someone that people right here on this forum & elsewhere have called into question due to his record & current arrest so what was the point to that?  If someone puts something out there in the way of information from sources that is later found not to be credible or never confirmed at the appropriate time then that will be on them & until then who is anyone else to say otherwise without any "evidence" to back up a personal attack upon another?   IMHO, the article reads as opinionated vindicative trash, not a service to this case or public in general 

I look at it as a little blog war i think the other one bashed this one the other day so its pay back i think lol

No, she didnt
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2011, 07:11:00 PM »

Gotta love it  a blogger bashing another blogger!
But it says some nice things also.

I believe its about un-named sources... It was brought up last week i believe
nothing earth shattering. I am a firm believer in dont believe anything unless you see LE's lips move. LOL

The last thing ANY case needs is someone immature enough to attempt to take out what could be considered their personal competition to make themselves look more reliable or whatever the author's goal was.   Its also a disservice to this case or any other to make petty comparisons only to cause pot stirring crap.   If someone is willing to do this to an individual or group it doesnt speak well for the accuser. 

The only thing I would agree with in this otherwise ridiculous & useless smear spout was complimenting Blink.  The very person that this blogger defended to some extent is someone that people right here on this forum & elsewhere have called into question due to his record & current arrest so what was the point to that?  If someone puts something out there in the way of information from sources that is later found not to be credible or never confirmed at the appropriate time then that will be on them & until then who is anyone else to say otherwise without any "evidence" to back up a personal attack upon another?   IMHO, the article reads as opinionated vindicative trash, not a service to this case or public in general 

I look at it as a little blog war i think the other one bashed this one the other day so its pay back i think lol

No, she didnt
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979299611

Holly Bobo Remains to Be Found As Case Appears to Go Cold
May 06, 2011 07:10 PM EDT

Holly Bobo, who has been missing since April 13th, is a 20-year-old nursing student from Darden, Tennessee. Her brother claims a man in camouflage hunting gear led her into the woods. Clint Bobo, Holly's brother, hasn't made any public comments since her disappearance.

Holly Bobo disappeared three weeks ago, and what began as a hot case with a lot of clues and evidence has quickly simmered into a quickly cold growing case. Where is Holly and what happened to her?

::snipping2::

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2011, 11:35:31 PM »

Blake Barnett and Holly Bobo.. http://www.facebook.com/people/Blake-Barnett/100000610024484

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2011, 11:48:39 PM »

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »

Does anyone have any more info on Blake?  I have heard it mentioned that there was an ex boyfriend, or 2nd ex (still not clear if Drew was a current or ex)...and that there might have been a restraining order against an ex.  From the looks of his facebook page, he wasnt in the best mood the days before Holly disappeared, and he also looks to be friends with Derek Scott (Drew's brother)......
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2011, 02:19:42 AM »

Does anyone have any more info on Blake?  I have heard it mentioned that there was an ex boyfriend, or 2nd ex (still not clear if Drew was a current or ex)...and that there might have been a restraining order against an ex.  From the looks of his facebook page, he wasnt in the best mood the days before Holly disappeared, and he also looks to be friends with Derek Scott (Drew's brother)......

Drew is her current boyfriend.   Blake is friends with Derek, yes. 

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2011, 02:29:36 AM »

Is Blake an ex of Holly?  Does Holly have an ex that she got a restraining order against?
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2011, 08:54:11 AM »

Are we allowed to post other info on BB and his family at this point? 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »

Could it be that Holly was privy to some information or saw something that others did not want her to see or know?  An example might be something to do with drugs, and the like?  Just curious - no specific knowledge that I have. ( Trying to think like a young, impressionable, immature male.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2011, 09:09:59 AM »

I have to say that Holly, Drew, Clint and Blake all look clean cut and like nice kids to me. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2011, 09:20:51 AM »

I have to say that Holly, Drew, Clint and Blake all look clean cut and like nice kids to me. 
I thought the same.  Clean cut, recent high grads just doing the college thing and living their ordinary lives.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »

All this hooey surrounding Jason N. is just a little too suspicious to me.  Yep, I've always lived in the woods and it wouldn't take more than 15 mins to go 15-20 miles wide open on an atv or backwoods in a car.  Let's all hope that her abductor is in jail and they are just gathering clues to charge him but more than that they want to know if Holly is alive of where he put the body.  Sorry to say that but I think we all know that may be the outcome.  Hooray for the article and the reporter to have the balls to say what might have been needed to be said.  This may not be the guy but it's starting to quack like a duck!  I say corner the wife of JN!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2011, 11:54:33 AM »

Capp,

The buzz on internet is Blake is cousins with Jake Myracle (from prominent family that built Parsons). Also that 3 friends are involved in taking Holly (NOT saying any of these guys are) just that they are mentioned A lot. One by last name of Dodd, never a first name but I've seen it around. Do you know if any of this rings true or more rumors? I have read from different sites people saying they know the Bobo family and One guy involved is feminine wants to fit in and his family knows he's involved. And he has some mental issues that is a neighbor of Bobos?
   I read the same story on topix comment section and violation.

It is very weird Blake has a pic of him and Holly but does not mention her. And odd Derek is friends with him. Unless he's trying to get info?

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2011, 11:56:48 AM »

I meant Volnation site not violation
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2011, 11:58:40 AM »

Sorry here's the link..

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p134
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2011, 12:12:35 PM »

I'll speak for myself I think it is inappropriate considering there is nothing indicating they should be called into question nor have previous criminal records OR have been named as persons of interest that LE is speaking to.   If it were me that were friends with parties involved in a case such as this & I had no involvement whatsoever I would be furious if random people just plastered my personal & family info all over the place, especially with an implication in mind.

Case in point,  Im on Derek's page too

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2011, 12:35:40 PM »

I'll speak for myself I think it is inappropriate considering there is nothing indicating they should be called into question nor have previous criminal records OR have been named as persons of interest that LE is speaking to.   If it were me that were friends with parties involved in a case such as this & I had no involvement whatsoever I would be furious if random people just plastered my personal & family info all over the place, especially with an implication in mind.

Case in point,  Im on Derek's page too

although LE has POI's they will not release info. I am sure it is because they are trying to build a case. If I were told here NOT to post about anything re this case that was brought up I would not. I mentioned because it is connected to what someone else posts I will not.  I do not think the bobos or scotts are invloved.  One can only speculate on what is said out there.

So if we are NOT allowed to discuss what is said (bad things re Blake) on other sites which I did not post.. then ok. The people posting it as facts however can be sued I know this for a fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.