March 29, 2024, 09:41:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 436012 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »

Bobo's Home in the green.. The parcels of lots close by the home ..

http://tnmap.state.tn.us/portal2/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2011, 08:43:47 PM »

Are we allowed to post other info on BB and his family at this point? 

I'll speak for myself I think it is inappropriate considering there is nothing indicating they should be called into question nor have previous criminal records OR have been named as persons of interest that LE is speaking to.   If it were me that were friends with parties involved in a case such as this & I had no involvement whatsoever I would be furious if random people just plastered my personal & family info all over the place, especially with an implication in mind.

Case in point,  Im on Derek's page too

I posted a pic of Blake and Holly .. NO implication..I also posted which was posted publicly in the newspaper of an obituary.. In the obituary
names were posted .. I am just connecting the dots who is who and who is related to who.. Again no implications.. Le stated the perp lives in or near the community.. JMO The only ones who might have suspicions or speculations on someone/someones involved is LE..

Jerseygirl, my general response wasnt referencing your posts or anyone else's specifically in mind.   

As far as speculations or suspicions we all know that isnt true, if we're being honest its all over the internet what people are speculating & a few expressing specifically who they think may be involved.   

Marina, I respectfully disagree that the entire community should be willing & expect strangers on the internet to be looking into each of their private lives publicly.   Even for some information that is public record, it can be considered invasive to some law abiding individuals to see it being copied on to forums, blogs, FB pages, etc.  Even if the intent is not to be accusatory, given the situation that is most likely how an individual would take it seeing their life being dissected publicly.  IMHO, criminals dont deserve that courtesy, had to make that distinction.  Now, as a concerned citizen in a community facing similar circumstances I would anticipate everyone being willing to cooperate with law enforcement but that is an entirely different thing.  l only stated that I personally draw a line which by all means can differ from another's.    I hold on to something until there may be a substantial reason to connect something to an individual or they are named in the case whether it by LE or by their own desire to speak publicly.   If I feel that something comes to light that has substantial significance it gets called in to LE as a tip.  Its not to say I wouldnt possibly comment on something someone else brings forward either, its just a weighed decision I make before posting personal information, by that I mean personal information other than what that individual places or states on a publicly viewed social network page, forum, blog, etc.

Just thought I'd clarify further what I mean by "I'll speak for myself."

Have a wonderful evening everyone & please pray for all mother's that are missing their children due to abduction or murder.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2011, 09:43:30 PM »

All this hooey surrounding Jason N. is just a little too suspicious to me.  Yep, I've always lived in the woods and it wouldn't take more than 15 mins to go 15-20 miles wide open on an atv or backwoods in a car.  Let's all hope that her abductor is in jail and they are just gathering clues to charge him but more than that they want to know if Holly is alive of where he put the body.  Sorry to say that but I think we all know that may be the outcome.  Hooray for the article and the reporter to have the balls to say what might have been needed to be said.  This may not be the guy but it's starting to quack like a duck!  I say corner the wife of JN!

i strongly agree about Jason E Nickell. I have not been able to find any solid info on him. On USpeople search, towns from West Virginia to Texas come up where he supposedly lived . USPEOPLE search isn't always accurate. On Ancestry.com I was not able to come up with much either. But using the address from the sex offender site, I found this. It is surrounded by woods.

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/1815-Liberty-Church-Rd_Holladay_TN_38341_4f8aac03

Property Information for 1815 Liberty Church Rd
    * Single Family Residence
    * Year Built: 1947
    * 1 Bathrooms
    * Approximately 1,652 Sq Ft
    * Lot size: 226,512 Sq Ft
    * Stories: 1
    * County: Benton
    * Heating type: Heating
    * Roof type: Composition Shingle

There is a google map at the link which shows that it is nothing but woods.

Source: Public Records    Last sold for $15,000 on 1/17/1989
Last assessed at $8,525 on 2009

Previous assessments

* $8,525 on 2009
    * $8,525 on 2008
    * $8,525 on 2007

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2011, 10:08:36 PM »

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TUSC9GANP0BHK7O5Q/p3

Locals made a page called Jon Dodd to chat about. They say they hear he is one of 3 responsible. That Troy Williams had dna taken Friday.

(Please note I realize these may or may not be rumors)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2011, 12:22:30 AM »

Locals made a page called Jon Dodd to chat about. They say they hear he is one of 3 responsible. That Troy Williams had dna taken Friday.

the person who's dna was taken has an interesting facebook status for 4/13
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2011, 01:10:02 AM »

Are we allowed to post other info on BB and his family at this point? 

I'll speak for myself I think it is inappropriate considering there is nothing indicating they should be called into question nor have previous criminal records OR have been named as persons of interest that LE is speaking to.   If it were me that were friends with parties involved in a case such as this & I had no involvement whatsoever I would be furious if random people just plastered my personal & family info all over the place, especially with an implication in mind.

Case in point,  Im on Derek's page too

I posted a pic of Blake and Holly .. NO implication..I also posted which was posted publicly in the newspaper of an obituary.. In the obituary
names were posted .. I am just connecting the dots who is who and who is related to who.. Again no implications.. Le stated the perp lives in or near the community.. JMO The only ones who might have suspicions or speculations on someone/someones involved is LE..

Jerseygirl, my general response wasnt referencing your posts or anyone else's specifically in mind.   

As far as speculations or suspicions we all know that isnt true, if we're being honest its all over the internet what people are speculating & a few expressing specifically who they think may be involved.   

Marina, I respectfully disagree that the entire community should be willing & expect strangers on the internet to be looking into each of their private lives publicly.   Even for some information that is public record, it can be considered invasive to some law abiding individuals to see it being copied on to forums, blogs, FB pages, etc.  Even if the intent is not to be accusatory, given the situation that is most likely how an individual would take it seeing their life being dissected publicly.   IMHO, criminals dont deserve that courtesy, had to make that distinction.  Now, as a concerned citizen in a community facing similar circumstances I would anticipate everyone being willing to cooperate with law enforcement but that is an entirely different thing.  l only stated that I personally draw a line which by all means can differ from another's.    I hold on to something until there may be a substantial reason to connect something to an individual or they are named in the case whether it by LE or by their own desire to speak publicly.   If I feel that something comes to light that has substantial significance it gets called in to LE as a tip.  Its not to say I wouldnt possibly comment on something someone else brings forward either, its just a weighed decision I make before posting personal information, by that I mean personal information other than what that individual places or states on a publicly viewed social network page, forum, blog, etc.

Just thought I'd clarify further what I mean by "I'll speak for myself."

Have a wonderful evening everyone & please pray for all mother's that are missing their children due to abduction or murder.

Thanks for the clarification.  Yes, we will have to respectfully disagree.  While I realize nobody likes to have their name thrown into the mix re: suspicions in a case such as this.....I would hope their primary concern is that Holly is found.  Since nobody has been ruled out, as long as  people arent making outright accusations.....I think it is fair (and wise) to look at all possibilities.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2011, 02:15:37 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42946226/ns/local_news-nashville_tn/

Article, body found in Cumberland River. No description at all or male or female. Maybe they'll release more info tomorrow.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2011, 02:44:23 AM »

the person who's dna was taken has an interesting facebook status for 4/13

Things that make you go hmmm...Wonder if anyone asked what specifically they witnessed, how did they obtain the sample for DNA,  curious what the answer would be.    In all my years I have never heard of any LE taking a DNA sample of an individual in front of a crowd.  Here is a general guideline:

WHEN DO I HAVE TO GIVE A DNA SAMPLE TO THE POLICE?
http://www.communitylaw.org.nz/fileadmin/documents/dna_and_the_police.doc
Ü What is DNA?
The human body is made up of millions of cells. Each cell contains DNA and each person's DNA is slightly different. This means that your DNA profile can be used to identify you. For example, if the Police found a hair at a crime scene, using DNA they could work out if it belonged to you provided they have your DNA profile. This is why the Police collect DNA and store it on their DNA database.

Ü Police powers to take DNA samples
The Police can take a DNA sample in certain situations. They do this by taking a buccal test (done by swabbing the inside of the mouth) or a blood test (usually done by a fingerprick) .

A blood sample can only be taken by a suitably qualified person, like a doctor or nurse. You may take a buccal sample yourself. You can choose which way the sample is taken unless a Judge orders otherwise.
The powers the Police have depend on:
whether you're a suspect in a specified crime and they have evidence to compare a profile to; or
if they simply wish to include your DNA profile in their DNA databank.

Ü If you're a suspect
When the Police are investigating an offence they may take a sample from you only if:
you are a suspect; and
the offence is serious enough that it will be determined by a jury (an "indictable offence"); and
they have reasonable grounds to believe that the sample will confirm or disprove your involvement in the indictable offence.

They either need your permission to take a sample or a compulsion order from the High Court. You can speak to a lawyer about giving a sample at any time.

If the offence is a "summary offence" (for example, common assault or wilful damage), the Police can only take a sample if you give them permission.

Ü Police requests for a DNA sample
When the Police ask to take a sample for DNA analysis, they must give you a written notice and tell you the following things:
the offence the sample request relates to;
that they have reasonable grounds to believe the sample will confirm or disprove your involvement in the offence;
you do not have to give the sample;
you can change your mind about giving the sample at any time before it is taken;
you are able to speak to a lawyer before deciding;
the sample may be used as evidence;
if you don't consent to giving the sample, and there is good cause to suspect you committed the offence they are requesting the sample for, the Police may apply to the Court for an order requiring you to give a sample.

If you allow the Police to take a sample, your consent must be written and signed or recorded on video. At any stage before the sample is taken, you can withdraw your consent just by saying so.   
 ::snipping2::

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2011, 09:10:37 AM »

Body of woman found!

http://www.ctpost.com/default/article/Police-investigate-body-found-in-pond-1370183.php
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2011, 09:17:34 AM »

Good Morning all and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2011, 09:43:41 AM »

Local Briefs: Hunt for Holly Bobo continues today
12:22 AM, May. 8, 2011   

Investigators continue to search for 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo, who was abducted from her Darden home on April 13.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said Saturday that authorities planned to ramp up the search today and that law enforcement continues to follow leads as they come in.

Continued..

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110508/NEWS01/105080323/1002/rss
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2011, 10:24:18 AM »

Glad to hear they are still looking for Holly
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2011, 10:53:26 AM »

Glad to hear they are still looking for Holly

Me too, I guess the body found wasn't hers! Smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2011, 11:03:53 AM »

Capp, I'm responding to post above re DNA. I read through that link and it said 2 individuals were swabed. If LE ask anyone to take a test they can set it up anywhere. If the person refuses they can, they can lawyer up. Sometimes LE can persuade young criminals into giving a sample as they will end up getting it in long run. Maybe these people online are so far into rumors its not true. I myself won't believe anything until confirmed. However I do believe that it is very possible LE could have taken dna and statements by now.

Happy Mothers day to all especially Hollys mom,she is in my prayers, today must be tough for her.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2011, 11:05:28 AM »

Klass I like your avatar of your mom. She is so pretty.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »

Ewww..the females body was in a metal cabinet, wrapped in plastic and duct tape..Im poor at geography..is this Kentucky pond anywhere near the Bobo's area?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »

Ewww..the females body was in a metal cabinet, wrapped in plastic and duct tape..Im poor at geography..is this Kentucky pond anywhere near the Bobo's area?

It's about an 8hr drive from Memphis TN to Manchester KY. Certainly not an impossible feat, and the fact that there was duct tape on the victim found in the KY pond and duct tape with blonde hair attached collected near the Bobo home makes one go hmmmm. Would be interesting to find out if any of the potential suspects (I realize LE has not named any) have family in the Machester KY area.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2011, 11:23:02 AM »

It's about an 8hr drive from Memphis TN to Manchester KY. Certainly not an impossible feat, and the fact that there was duct tape on the victim found in the KY pond and duct tape with blonde hair attached collected near the Bobo home makes one go hmmmm. Would be interesting to find out if any of the potential suspects (I realize LE has not named any) have family in the Machester KY area.

Thank you..I agree...If it isnt Holly, its someone else's daughter..sad sad sad sad...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2011, 11:23:48 AM »

Adding to my post above. A SM member mentioned that many living in the Bobo community are long-distance truck drivers, making the possibilty of the KY body being Holly even more plausible...IMHO
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2011, 11:25:41 AM »

Does anyone have any more info on Blake?  I have heard it mentioned that there was an ex boyfriend, or 2nd ex (still not clear if Drew was a current or ex)...and that there might have been a restraining order against an ex.  From the looks of his facebook page, he wasnt in the best mood the days before Holly disappeared, and he also looks to be friends with Derek Scott (Drew's brother)......

Just because a guy has his pic take with a girl does not mean they are going out.
I think Blake was a friend and reading his fb he seems very upset. He knows ppl are talking
about him and hes even said some things about doing something to himself.  He has a nice family and i hate to think this kid would harm himself because of ppl talking

They look like they were a couple in this picture to me.  I don't think it's coincidental that his tie matches her gown.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.