March 29, 2024, 02:45:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435956 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »

Ewww..the females body was in a metal cabinet, wrapped in plastic and duct tape..Im poor at geography..is this Kentucky pond anywhere near the Bobo's area?

A bit O/T from Holly, but.....I was thinking about it the other day.  It is so disturbing and horrifying that in almost every missing person case we follow, bodies other than the ones being looked for are found.  WTH...it is like bodies are are almost stacked up like cord wood in the hidden places all across this country.  It is so awful that there are so many missing and murdered that when one is found it is so frequently not the one being searched for.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2011, 11:32:44 AM »

Ewww..the females body was in a metal cabinet, wrapped in plastic and duct tape..Im poor at geography..is this Kentucky pond anywhere near the Bobo's area?

A bit O/T from Holly, but.....I was thinking about it the other day.  It is so disturbing and horrifying that in almost every missing person case we follow, bodies other than the ones being looked for are found.  WTH...it is like bodies are are almost stacked up like cord wood in the hidden places all across this country.  It is so awful that there are so many missing and murdered that when one is found it is so frequently not the one being searched for.

akmom - agreed...

In the last 24hours 2 bodies, that we know of, have been discovered in TN/KY. The one with duct tape in the Manchester KY pond and a body in the Cumberland River near Nashville. Both are somebody's child....so sad.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2011, 11:34:44 AM »

agree...
I said the same thing on another thread not so long ago...WTH? bodies being discovered while searching for others? it IS awful that there are so many missing/dead bodies around..at least the families of the person missing has some answers to what happened to their loved one..awful as it would be..

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »

Adding to my post above. A SM member mentioned that many living in the Bobo community are long-distance truck drivers, making the possibilty of the KY body being Holly even more plausible...IMHO

I do believe the body found was that of Tammy Faye Jarvis Sizemore, who was found, sadly, by her uncle.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2011, 11:59:25 AM »

Adding to my post above. A SM member mentioned that many living in the Bobo community are long-distance truck drivers, making the possibilty of the KY body being Holly even more plausible...IMHO

I do believe the body found was that of Tammy Faye Jarvis Sizemore, who was found, sadly, by her uncle.

yes it he thinks the body is her,sad sad, the fam had received a tip to look there
http://www.lex18.com/news/ksp-suspects-foul-play-in-clay-county-woman-s-death

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »

I am really wondering if this is the guy who took Holly.. I do believe Blink is speaking of the same guy when you compare notes from other sites...
 ::snipping2::
Huckleberry | Friday | Reply

Personally I think Angelynne is related to the main POI, maybe even his mother. Blink said this guy may have had access to a scanner, well what job would put you up close and personal to crime?

Why else would she be defensive and praising of one suspected family and not the others, all the while claiming only to know them because of her local status. I call BS.

I hope the TBI does question you Angelynne and soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

angelynne | Friday | Reply

Huckleberry wrote:
So what you're saying is...
Dodd is the guy who LE just walked up to in front of everyone and took his dna. And those results should be back just any time now. Also you spoke with his Grandfather who asked for prayers.

++++++++++Dodd is the guy who abuses animals.++++++++++

Dodd is the guy who left town, but is now back.
So you think Dodd had something to do with what has happened to Holly.
One question, have you told LE?

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p134
 ::snipping2::
27.Laurie says:
May 5, 2011 at 10:48 pm
B.. I know you can’t tell us who, what or where.. but can you tell us ‘why’?

Because he wanted her, stealing her was the only way that was going to happen and because he is a sadistic prick.

Garden variety copycat learning from watching 48 hours ID.

Nothing new, novel, or noteworthy.

Schizophrenic now, looked like something else as a kid and has acres of brutalized **animal bones his parents flat out ignored or covered up.

I wonder if they were even surprised really, at least in private.

Their creepy freak took this little girl and you already know what he is capable of, here’s your problem- so does EVERYONE else.

B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/19/holly-bobo-missing-atv-tire-ads-tied-to-case-search-sets-up-roadblocks-blink-discuss-case-tonight-on-dana-pretzer-show/comment-page-10/#comments

http://www.myspace.com/bama_freak_69

(I was able to pull up his MS blog and he had some pretty SICK stuff on it. I will not post it is so Bad. twisted.. and alot of Hatred towards his currect GF< past tense but it was hateful)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2011, 01:10:57 PM »

How were you able to read his blogs?  I can't get them because I'm not a "friend".
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2011, 02:00:37 PM »

It's about an 8hr drive from Memphis TN to Manchester KY. Certainly not an impossible feat, and the fact that there was duct tape on the victim found in the KY pond and duct tape with blonde hair attached collected near the Bobo home makes one go hmmmm. Would be interesting to find out if any of the potential suspects (I realize LE has not named any) have family in the Machester KY area.

Thank you..I agree...If it isnt Holly, its someone else's daughter..sad sad sad sad...

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it was the niece of the guy that found the body..hmmm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2011, 03:10:56 PM »

Capp, I'm responding to post above re DNA. I read through that link and it said 2 individuals were swabed. If LE ask anyone to take a test they can set it up anywhere. If the person refuses they can, they can lawyer up. Sometimes LE can persuade young criminals into giving a sample as they will end up getting it in long run. Maybe these people online are so far into rumors its not true. I myself won't believe anything until confirmed. However I do believe that it is very possible LE could have taken dna and statements by now.

Happy Mothers day to all especially Hollys mom,she is in my prayers, today must be tough for her.

Yes, but not necessarily in front of a crowd toward a particular individual and not just because they may be young either.  There are procedures and considerations in place for legal reasons that may arise.   All Im saying is I have to question what is being said regarding this for now.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »

How were you able to read his blogs?  I can't get them because I'm not a "friend".
Anyone can read them. I'm not a friend either. Google topix Parsons TN there's a link w/a left arrow says Parsons topix I think. Link below opens all the topix. There's a lot of links there re holly from residents, neighbors, classmates that know all these people. Or they say they do.

One person said the name bobby pope who is on hollys and Clint page that works for TBI, someone pointed finger at him. People are pointing fingers at different people. Defending different people.. but Blink did not name anyone but described exactly what I read re Dodd on the link. And there's a link titled Jon Dodd. His real name Jonathan. I guess he's supposedly the animal killing neighbor.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2011, 03:17:36 PM »

Capp, I'm responding to post above re DNA. I read through that link and it said 2 individuals were swabed. If LE ask anyone to take a test they can set it up anywhere. If the person refuses they can, they can lawyer up. Sometimes LE can persuade young criminals into giving a sample as they will end up getting it in long run. Maybe these people online are so far into rumors its not true. I myself won't believe anything until confirmed. However I do believe that it is very possible LE could have taken dna and statements by now.

Happy Mothers day to all especially Hollys mom,she is in my prayers, today must be tough for her.

Yes, but not necessarily in front of a crowd toward a particular individual and not just because they may be young either.  There are procedures and considerations in place for legal reasons that may arise.   All Im saying is I have to question what is being said regarding this for now.

I agree with you. Not In front of a crowd. I'm sure if he was aware he wouldnt invite friends with him.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #211 on: May 08, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »

I can't imagine how difficult this Mother's Day is for holly's mom. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 08, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »

I can't imagine how difficult this Mother's Day is for holly's mom. 

I know, and unfortunately many in her shoes as well.  It breaks my heart & they are all in my prayers...today is a good day to count our blessings.   I think I'm going to plant something in my yard in dedication, taking a moment to reflect just that.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 08, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »

StarMonkey:

I was on his MS Page and don't see what you apparently saw earlier when you said this.  Where is it on his MS page?

"(I was able to pull up his MS blog and he had some pretty SICK stuff on it. I will not post it is so Bad. twisted.. and alot of Hatred towards his currect GF< past tense but it was hateful)"
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: May 08, 2011, 09:43:11 PM »

Allow me to play devils advocate for a moment.

While we have definitely discovered some strange (even disturbing) rumors/information about some of the young people we've found on Facebook and seen targeted as possible perpetrators, consider this.

As far as I know, there has yet to be anyone who has been able to reliably claim that any of these young people DID not have an alibi or whose whereabouts the morning Holly disappeared are being seriously questioned. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I'm not saying that TBI does not have this information. But I do find it interesting that the comments I've read on a half dozen blogs does not indicate definitively that "so and so" was unaccounted for on that morning.

One other thing, putting aside the possibility of drugs and/or diminished mental capacity let's not forget the incredible rage it would have taken to undertake such a heinous act by someone in Holly's peer group. Oh it may be drug-fueled or someone mentally ill. But do we really have reliable information to suggest this is the case.

All we seem to have is a rampant rumor mill fueled in part by bloggers and others who claim to have LE contacts. Sorry, but I am becoming increasingly skeptical and continue to entertain the possibility that it's at least as likely that this was a stranger abduction by a sexual  predator.

Just my two cents.

By the way, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there - especially those who have lost someone to a crime or on the battlefields in Iraq or Afghanistan.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2011, 10:54:43 PM »

StarMonkey:

I was on his MS Page and don't see what you apparently saw earlier when you said this.  Where is it on his MS page?

"(I was able to pull up his MS blog and he had some pretty SICK stuff on it. I will not post it is so Bad. twisted.. and alot of Hatred towards his currect GF< past tense but it was hateful)"
Its private. I found a link from my phone to see it, not from my computer. I will see if I can locate it again when I get time.I'm sure I can find it again.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2011, 02:56:38 PM »

TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2011, 03:19:08 PM »

I hope today is the day Holly is found. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »

I hope today is the day Holly is found. 

an angelic monkey  Me too, TexasMonkey.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »

It just makes me really sad that this family may have no closure the more time goes by. I followed the Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead cases also and the fact that those families never got closure is just so sad to me. I hate it for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.