March 28, 2024, 10:34:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435856 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »

StarMonkey:

I was on his MS Page and don't see what you apparently saw earlier when you said this.  Where is it on his MS page?

"(I was able to pull up his MS blog and he had some pretty SICK stuff on it. I will not post it is so Bad. twisted.. and alot of Hatred towards his currect GF< past tense but it was hateful)"
Its private. I found a link from my phone to see it, not from my computer. I will see if I can locate it again when I get time.I'm sure I can find it again.

Hey newmonkey,

I'm not sure what internet version you have. You should be able to Google Jon Dodd,click images at the top, search a couple pages click his MySpace avatar and then stream.
  I did this from my phone and not sure how the link pulls up depending on the internet version.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »

God Bless Hollys mom and family today. I pray for peace and Hollys return. An
d of course Justice!!!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12:15 PM »

StarMonkey:

I was on his MS Page and don't see what you apparently saw earlier when you said this.  Where is it on his MS page?

"(I was able to pull up his MS blog and he had some pretty SICK stuff on it. I will not post it is so Bad. twisted.. and alot of Hatred towards his currect GF< past tense but it was hateful)"
Its private. I found a link from my phone to see it, not from my computer. I will see if I can locate it again when I get time.I'm sure I can find it again.

Hey newmonkey,

I'm not sure what internet version you have. You should be able to Google Jon Dodd,click images at the top, search a couple pages click his MySpace avatar and then stream.
  I did this from my phone and not sure how the link pulls up depending on the internet version.

Thanks, StarMonkey.  I have Safari on my Mac.  I did what you said, but it just brings up his myspace page, which I can see, but I don't see any disturbing stuff there.  I appreciate your trying to help.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2011, 05:30:04 PM »

Ok new monkey.. sorry. I promise it brings up his page for me in a different format. When I get home ill see if I can get a link from my computer. When I copy the link it just pulls up the MySpace page. I don't want you to think im pulling your leg.
Smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

New monkey I saw his moms MySpace and she has lots of pics. I will post that link later when I can. If you go to radarisonline sometimes you can pull up different formats too.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »

Ok new monkey.. sorry. I promise it brings up his page for me in a different format. When I get home ill see if I can get a link from my computer. When I copy the link it just pulls up the MySpace page. I don't want you to think im pulling your leg.
Smile
Naw!  I know you're not pulling my leg!  I'd appreciate any more efforts you could put forth to help me see what you're seeing!  Wink
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »

Smile
Naw!  I know you're not pulling my leg!  I'd appreciate any more efforts you could put forth to help me see what you're seeing!  Wink
I can copy and paste it but not in an email. I can take a pic of my phone to show I can open it to prove the formatted message is really his. It has his phone number on it too. Not that it matters. I thought about forwarding it to Klass email to you if she would but it won't copy to an email. I have a Sprint evo. If you know someone with the way this Mobil pulls it up you can. Dodd is basically saying how he hates shelby tells her to f.. off. Says sexual stuff indicating he is both. He's. Violent dirty mouthed. Ect ect
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »

Newmonkey I figured out how to copy it to an email. If its ok with Klass I can send it to her to forward to you. I can send a pic of it for proof as the link will not work for you.. crazy but I understand technology. Just let her know if you want me to and I will. I hate sayin all this without being able to post it but I couldn't because of the link and because of the phone numbers and dirty words and sexual comments.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »

Tammy Raimey, family friend appeared  via telephone on Jane Velez Mitchel "Issues" on HLN tonight, her main point was that both Clint and Drew are fine boys, raised right & going to school & there is no way they are involved.  Tammy also said that she doesnt think Clint ever said drag but poor wording by the TBI from the "very start."  Nothing new revealed in the case by LE.  Tammy claims that people arent pointing fingers but they are uncomfortable & wonders if Holly was the target or something the community needs to be concerned with.

Levi Page stated "police are in the process of naming persons of interest" and I wouldnt take that as a direct quote.   He also mentioned the "significant presence" search a week ago in Henderson County.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2011, 08:19:29 PM »

StarMonkey, Klaas will forward me the info when you forward it on.  Thanks!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2011, 08:44:03 PM »

It just makes me really sad that this family may have no closure the more time goes by. I followed the Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead cases also and the fact that those families never got closure is just so sad to me. I hate it for them.

I feel the same way...I do not know how the family keeps going.
Prayers for the family an angelic monkey

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »

From Parsons topix, so people are accusing chad Marshall too...
 ::snipping2::
White_Hatter_4_Holly | 1 hr ago | Reply
Ive been following this case since about a week after the abduction. Chad is your guy no doubt! Duck Farm? A person would need to buy shovels and digging hardware for a duck pond no? The blood I believe is from a turkey or bird as I have read that it was animal blood somewhere. A turkey that was hunted by someone who had permission to hunt on or near the property. Lets go back to the Duck Farm on Chads wall. I would again be checking for Holly at Alley Bluff Tennessee Wild Life Reserve. Ironically there is a Bobo Lane at the southern tip. I think there is a duck reserve or farm near by. They need to put the squeeze on Chad! Who did Chad go the concert with the night before? This would be a possible accomplice. This was a Friend of Clint's and it happened after Chad started comming over. I think Chad went to the concert, got drunk, and waited for her to leave the house. Holly was probably just nice to him a few times and he he began the obsession. Chad is your guy!!!!

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p182
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:23:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: May 09, 2011, 09:18:45 PM »

Woops here's the Link to my above post!
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p182
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2011, 09:19:50 PM »

Ok I will do it tonight if I can if not tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 09, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »

That's right.  You can email to me at smklaas@hotmail.com and I will forward to New Monkey.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2011, 09:32:44 PM »

Holly Bobo Reward Fund .. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2c6xHiU5Rw&feature=player_embedded
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 09, 2011, 09:41:39 PM »

CM found some baby ducks, I think.  His girlfriend even spoke about them on his page.  People are really starting to grasp for straws, I think.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 09, 2011, 09:54:38 PM »

CM found some baby ducks, I think.  His girlfriend even spoke about them on his page.  People are really starting to grasp for straws, I think.
Yes I agree, someone must be mad at him.
However in comparison with the Dodd boy seems to be one people are talking about a lot. Blink may be describing him as well as she said no names...
 We may never know who did this.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: May 09, 2011, 09:55:59 PM »

That's right.  You can email to me at smklaas@hotmail.com and I will forw
ard to New Monkey.
Thank you Klass for confirmin
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 09, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »

Woops my post got cut off. I will send tomorrow when I can send the pic of the actual page along with it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.