March 29, 2024, 03:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435959 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2011, 10:06:50 PM »

CM found some baby ducks, I think.  His girlfriend even spoke about them on his page.  People are really starting to grasp for straws, I think.
Yes I agree, someone must be mad at him.
However in comparison with the Dodd boy seems to be one people are talking about a lot. Blink may be describing him as well as she said no names...
 We may never know who did this.
I'm beginning to be scared you are right and we may never know who did this.  Sad
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?gl=us&source=android-launcher-search&hl=en&q=cache:-JtIyShXZsAJ:www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

James "Brennan" Duke - Car accident takes a young life
On March 26, less than a month before Holly was abducted, the town suffered the loss of one of their young people, 19-year-old James “Brennan” Duke.

Mary Beth Duke

Thank you Isabelle. Brennan spent many hours with the Bobo family and his best friend Drew. We are blessed to be part of a wonderful community, where we all love & Support each other during the good and bad.
2 · Like · Reply · May 4 at 7:22pm

(If you click comments and wait a min scroll down you can see that Brennans mom posted this from her FB)

http://www.paffordfuneralhome.com/visitations/View.php?id=5490

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: May 10, 2011, 10:39:13 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/leebaugus/photos/32161879#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A32161879%7D

Pic of Clint, Drew and Lee (hollys EX)???
there are pics of Holly with Lee so I think he is her Ex
http://www.myspace.com/leebaugus/photos/13550113/tagged#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A13550113%7D

Brennan was Drews Best friend he passed away March 26
the Drews Girlfriend is Kidnapped (Must be really hard on Drew)

People are accusing Jon Dodd, Chad Marshall< which he has been good friends with Drew for years and close to Brennnan.

I am not saying I think any of these people are involved. I see that Lee has not posted since March on myspace and FB.
If the rumors are true and a few locals that knew Holly, someone obcessed with her took her Who could it be and why.

It had to be (In My Opinion) someone close knit to Holly or someone she was close to, knew the perp.

God Bless Holly and her Family, I pray this case is solved soon!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2011, 03:24:44 PM »

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TUSC9GANP0BHK7O5Q/p8

Looks like Jon Dodd is posting on topix tryin to get people to stop pointing fingers at him.
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: May 10, 2011, 03:59:53 PM »

It had to be (In My Opinion) someone close knit to Holly or someone she was close to, knew the perp.

God Bless Holly and her Family, I pray this case is solved soon!
What is particularly maddening (at least for me) is after nearly a month we still don't have a very clear-cut and persuasive argument as to what the real motive was.

Could it be someone local in her peer group who was acting out some irrational revenge or hatred?

Or, could it be a stranger abduction by a sexual predator?

We really don't know despite all the speculation and rumors - some coming from commenters who claim to have inside knowledge or contacts inside LE.

At least with the tragic 7-year-old Kyron Horman case in Oregon there seemed to be a clear-cut consensus as to who the perp was. But Holly's case seems to be wide open as far as I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 10, 2011, 07:28:37 PM »

Looks like Jon Dodd is posting on topix tryin to get people to stop pointing fingers at him.

If it is indeed him & he is innocent of any involvement who could blame him.

This is what this poster wrote:

Jondodd | 4 hrs ago
Wow I mean wow ok let me start out with those of you that actually know me thanks for sticking up for me I can't believe it's took me so long to hear about this forum...prior to the Sunday after the search began I was a member of the Henderson county rescue squad I was at my my best friends house in Lexington also a member of the squad the morning of the abduction I was asleep until the the radio toned us out I did my part to assist the comunity and family even though iv never met them in my life... The tbi never once talked to me but yet because of the connections I have with the law I was able to contact the head of the case in FBI I was forced the talk to them and have them try to clear my name cause I was receiving death threats that required me to move back to parsons to protect my grandparents iv had people brake In to my house and but my family in danger and all over these crazy immature rumors... Iv donated DNA,scent swabs (required for the dogs they brought from FBI HQ),fingerprints and even took a polygraph test I don't nor did I ever have anything to do with all this it really sucks liven in a mob like comunity like this cause if one person says the smallest negative thing they are out to crucify without logical evidence ... I'm a well educated well respected father, boyfriend, and friend yet like anyone iv spent my time in trouble in my juvinille years more or less because I was hang in around the wrong croud ....but all that is beyond the point I'm trying to make all these rumors and pointing fingers is destroying my name and driven my family and friends in the dirt for no reason.... I know I can't stop all the talking but all I can ask is keep my little girl and my Gf out of your conversations there is absolutely no need for it .... Just sit back and allow the tbi,FBI,and homeland security do their job it may take time but I don't doubt their abilities... The will bring this sick crazy low life to justice and bring closure and security back to the community

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 10, 2011, 07:44:56 PM »

Jondodd | 4 hrs ago
Wow I mean wow ok let me start out with those of you that actually know me thanks for sticking up for me I can't believe it's took me so long to hear about this forum...prior to the Sunday after the search began I was a member of the Henderson county rescue squad I was at my my best friends house in Lexington also a member of the squad the morning of the abduction I was asleep until the the radio toned us out I did my part to assist the comunity and family even though iv never met them in my life... The tbi never once talked to me but yet because of the connections I have with the law I was able to contact the head of the case in FBI I was forced the talk to them and have them try to clear my name cause I was receiving death threats that required me to move back to parsons to protect my grandparents iv had people brake In to my house and but my family in danger and all over these crazy immature rumors... Iv donated DNA,scent swabs (required for the dogs they brought from FBI HQ),fingerprints and even took a polygraph test I don't nor did I ever have anything to do with all this it really sucks liven in a mob like comunity like this cause if one person says the smallest negative thing they are out to crucify without logical evidence ... I'm a well educated well respected father, boyfriend, and friend yet like anyone iv spent my time in trouble in my juvinille years more or less because I was hang in around the wrong croud ....but all that is beyond the point I'm trying to make all these rumors and pointing fingers is destroying my name and driven my family and friends in the dirt for no reason.... I know I can't stop all the talking but all I can ask is keep my little girl and my Gf out of your conversations there is absolutely no need for it .... Just sit back and allow the tbi,FBI,and homeland security do their job it may take time but I don't doubt their abilities... The will bring this sick crazy low life to justice and bring closure and security back to the community

Capp,

It may be him, someone said they were from webslueths befriended him on FB, says its really him. Who knows for sure.
If it is then why is he getting death threats? Why did he just go to FBI and donate samples and a poly? Who does that? I don't get it.. do you? And he said he has a friend in FBI...

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:44 PM »

I dont know if this was posted yet but watch it ..

gives you a little look at Holly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q9B4MQVWRg
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 10, 2011, 10:48:50 PM »

Jondodd | 4 hrs ago

BBM...I agree Capps..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 10, 2011, 11:44:35 PM »

New Find in Holly Bobo Disappearance

Snipped

Holly Bobo, the 20-year-old nursing student led from her home on April 13th, is still missing as of 5/10/2011. Very little evidence has been found in the case since Easter weekend, until today.

The Holly Bobo Search and Rescue Team is a collective of private searchers as well as law enforcement officials in the Decatur County area. They report on their verified Facebook page that a new item has been found in the search for Holly Bobo. This item, a hotel key card, was found in the vicinity of another significant item. The significant item, still unnamed, is the one that was found on Easter weekend, allegedly.

According to the ground searcher source provided by the Holly Bobo SAR page, the hotel pass key was logged and bagged by a Tennessee State Patrolman. The SAR team is going to strive to make sure the hotel staff will be questioned. This is the first bit of evidence to be named by any sources since the discovery on Easter weekend. A lot of allegations are made by so-called Parsons and Darden, Tennessee locals as to what the item is that was found prior to this hotel pass card, but the TBI has not released details on the item.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979313125
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 10, 2011, 11:52:51 PM »

Snipped..

Heather Sullivan told Nashville's News 2 one weekend morning in mid-January a man in a hooded sweatshirt attempted to drag her from her home.

"I couldn't do anything," she said, "I was completely in shock. I didn't know what to do."

Sullivan said she believes she was able to scare off the man after a piece of a lamp she was carrying broke.

According to the Centerville woman, the man ran back into the woods after the lamp shattered.

Sullivan said she notified police immediately following the incident.

"At first when it happened, you feel weak," she said, "Why didn't I do this or that? But when it happens, you can't do anything."

Sullivan said when the news broke about Bobo's disappearance the memories of the man that attempted to take her came rushing back.

"He grabbed me with both hands," remembered Sullivan, "I had a hand print up here and one on the bottom."

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14619410/hickman-co-womans-case-could-be-related-to-holly-bobo
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: May 11, 2011, 12:12:45 AM »

snipped..

Jonathan Dodd, son of Bradley Grafton Dodd, and Dena Logan Dodd, chose the Parsons topix forum to “defend” himself against what he termed “death threats”.

Blink, Editor In Chief of www.blinkoncrime.com, was able to confirm the poster on the topix forum was indeed, Jon Dodd.

Speaking exclusively to www.blinkoncrime on the condition of anonymity, an extended family member of the Dodd family, sheds more light on Master Dodd’s claims.

Continued..

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/10/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-are-suspects-naming-themselves-odd-dodd/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »

Jonathan Dodd when he was younger..

marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »

snipped..

Jonathan Dodd, son of Bradley Grafton Dodd, and Dena Logan Dodd, chose the Parsons topix forum to “defend” himself against what he termed “death threats”.

Blink, Editor In Chief of www.blinkoncrime.com, was able to confirm the poster on the topix forum was indeed, Jon Dodd.

Speaking exclusively to www.blinkoncrime on the condition of anonymity, an extended family member of the Dodd family, sheds more light on Master Dodd’s claims.

Continued..

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/10/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-are-suspects-naming-themselves-odd-dodd/
compelling information....I also found it interesting that it mentions that when Holly's parents heard she was missing, the first person they thought of was her ex-boyfriend, Blake Barnett.  Not pointing fingers....but people have been very protective of him on forums....yet her parents thought of him.....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »

Blake Barnett..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2011, 12:51:50 AM »

snipped..

Continued..

compelling information....I also found it interesting that it mentions that when Holly's parents heard she was missing, the first person they thought of was her ex-boyfriend, Blake Barnett.  Not pointing fingers....but people have been very protective of him on forums....yet her parents thought of him.....

Yep.. Interesting..
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2011, 07:22:17 AM »

Has anyone checked into the boyfriend of the person Blake lists as "mother" on FB? 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »

Oh boy, that Jon Dodd is a piece of work.  Have no clue if he was involved in this crime, but he really ought to stay off topix, that's for sure. 
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2011, 08:57:30 AM »

Oh boy, that Jon Dodd is a piece of work.  Have no clue if he was involved in this crime, but he really ought to stay off topix, that's for sure. 

Well you really have to go read this!  In case you havent already!
Please forgive if this has been posted before.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2011, 09:04:39 AM »

Thanks, Eileen.  I saw that this morning. 

I feel very badly for Blake.  What a tragic life he's already had.  Praying Holly is found soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.