March 28, 2024, 03:56:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435887 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 14, 2011, 07:01:19 PM »

Rumors on Holly Bobo Case
Fake FB- ((edit - without proof or link to the sex offender registry not a good idea to state as fact))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TYNdfacDg&feature=player_embedded#at=165

Who is this person with the youtube?  What credibility does he have?  This case is getting whackier and whackier.

I did not state anything was a fact. All I did was put up what Ricky posted on his u-tube channel..
1 . The rumors
2.  The fake FB
When I watched the link it just gave the news update about LE being close to resolving the case and just needing one more clue.  Maybe there is a different link that discusses a SO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBJ7U-RNgE&feature=player_embedded
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 14, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »

Rumors on Holly Bobo Case
Fake FB- ((edit - without proof or link to the sex offender registry not a good idea to state as fact))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TYNdfacDg&feature=player_embedded#at=165

Who is this person with the youtube?  What credibility does he have?  This case is getting whackier and whackier.

I did not state anything was a fact. All I did was put up what Ricky posted on his u-tube channel..
1 . The rumors
2.  The fake FB

I was referring to the pedophile part.  Did he post that about himself?

Sorry I posted in your post.. getting use to this lap top..
Yes Klass.. I would never post something like that unless there was a link..Ricky posted that information on his U-Tube Channel..

So Ricky posted that he (Ricky) was a pedo?  I'll look.  Geez, what a kook!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 14, 2011, 08:13:45 PM »

Jerseygirl - I must be blind, I don't see any reference to a pedo.  What am I doing wrong?
sunrise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2011, 08:52:12 PM »

Jerseygirl - I must be blind, I don't see any reference to a pedo.  What am I doing wrong?

No Ricky is stating that the guy running the Holly Bobo search and info page on fb. Tony Calabrese is said to be a SO and he is a fraud, acting like he is searching for Holly and has suspects and new info. That guy Tony is a looney toon!!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2011, 08:59:28 PM »

I see two different Anthony Calabrese's list as SOs on publicdata.com.  One is in Georgia, currently incarcerated and is around 34 years old and the other is in CT and is 60 years old.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 14, 2011, 09:48:48 PM »

IDK . The link to Ricky U-Tube channel works for me.. Ricky is talking about another person who is the pedo..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 15, 2011, 12:05:45 AM »

No Ricky is stating that the guy running the Holly Bobo search and info page on fb. Tony Calabrese is said to be a SO and he is a fraud, acting like he is searching for Holly and has suspects and new info. That guy Tony is a looney toon!!

OHHHH, I just missed him say pedo.  Well hasn't it been determined that the Tony Calabrese person was a fraud/fake? 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2011, 12:55:35 AM »

Wow, it has been so long since I have posted here...so, hopefully this turns out right!

I am a bit suspicious of Jason N.  Tell me if this is the same guy...one pic is Jason N in his sex offender registry picture and the other is a twitter account...I believe they are the same guy...both Jason N from Jackson...if that is the case...it seems he has visited colleges.  I will go further once I make sure its the same guy...tell me what you think...hopefully this isn't already posted...I searched his name first and it didn't come up.

Sex Offender Registry Picture

The Twitter Account Picture

Same guy?  Looks like it to me.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2011, 12:58:10 AM »

Looks like it could be the same guy to me.  Let me do a side by side.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 15, 2011, 01:17:00 AM »

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 15, 2011, 01:36:25 AM »

I believe they are the same guy...with that said...it looks like he does visit colleges...wonder if he visited Holly's?  Should I post the twitter account link?  I am sure that it has already been found...He does work for the name of the company in that picture and seems to be a new job based on some posts of his.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 15, 2011, 01:37:36 AM »

Wow, it has been so long since I have posted here...so, hopefully this turns out right!

I am a bit suspicious of Jason N.  Tell me if this is the same guy...one pic is Jason N in his sex offender registry picture and the other is a twitter account...I believe they are the same guy...both Jason N from Jackson...if that is the case...it seems he has visited colleges.  I will go further once I make sure its the same guy...tell me what you think...hopefully this isn't already posted...I searched his name first and it didn't come up.

Sex Offender Registry Picture

The Twitter Account Picture

Same guy?  Looks like it to me.

Loks like him too. I found his twitter
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 15, 2011, 01:42:42 AM »

I believe they are the same guy...with that said...it looks like he does visit colleges...wonder if he visited Holly's?  Should I post the twitter account link?  I am sure that it has already been found...He does work for the name of the company in that picture and seems to be a new job based on some posts of his.

yea I see he visits colleges. He did a presentation to 4000 plus college students March 5th in Jackson TN
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 15, 2011, 01:45:38 AM »

Geeze this is scarey.. If this is him .. He looks like him.. Is he allowed around the colleges?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 15, 2011, 01:46:24 AM »

yea I see he visits colleges. He did a presentation to 4000 plus college students March 5th in Jackson TN

Yes, I wonder if these girls that he followed around were college students, it may have stated that in the news, but I do not recall.  It may make a connection...possibly.  It sounds as though he followed those girls for at least a week.  So, where did he first spot them?  Though, I don't believe that he would have tried to grab them in public...especially if he had grabbed Holly...why would he change from grabbing her at home...to grabbing them in a public area?  I am suspicious, but I am leaning more toward Holly's abductor being someone that she knew.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 15, 2011, 01:48:38 AM »

Geeze this is scarey.. If this is him .. He looks like him.. Is he allowed around the colleges?

It is.  I'm not sure...I am not sure in Tennessee what the laws are...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: May 15, 2011, 01:49:11 AM »

Yes, I wonder if these girls that he followed around were college students, it may have stated that in the news, but I do not recall.  It may make a connection...possibly.  It sounds as though he followed those girls for at least a week.  So, where did he first spot them?  Though, I don't believe that he would have tried to grab them in public...especially if he had grabbed Holly...why would he change from grabbing her at home...to grabbing them in a public area?  I am suspicious, but I am leaning more toward Holly's abductor being someone that she knew.

This is s good connection you found.. He shouldn't be around students with his profile..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: May 15, 2011, 01:53:04 AM »

His last twitter post was on April 6 and he was arrest I think April 9th..
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 15, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »

This is s good connection you found.. He shouldn't be around students with his profile..
Yeah...I know.  I am guessing that he has another profile or two out there...my guess is that it isn't under his real name though.  That is usually how I find them...under a nickname or a name similar to his own...I will keep looking.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 15, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »

His last twitter post was on April 6 and he was arrest I think April 9th..

After I looked at it a second time it looks like they are from 2009...is that what you see?  Wonder if he is still there?  I know that there is a Wood job that is listed with him too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.