March 29, 2024, 12:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435935 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: May 15, 2011, 01:58:16 AM »

I believe they are the same guy...with that said...it looks like he does visit colleges...wonder if he visited Holly's?  Should I post the twitter account link?  I am sure that it has already been found...He does work for the name of the company in that picture and seems to be a new job based on some posts of his.

yea I see he visits colleges. He did a presentation to 4000 plus college students March 5th in Jackson TN

Yes, I wonder if these girls that he followed around were college students, it may have stated that in the news, but I do not recall.  It may make a connection...possibly.  It sounds as though he followed those girls for at least a week.  So, where did he first spot them?  Though, I don't believe that he would have tried to grab them in public...especially if he had grabbed Holly...why would he change from grabbing her at home...to grabbing them in a public area?  I am suspicious, but I am leaning more toward Holly's abductor being someone that she knew.

This is s good connection you found.. He shouldn't be around students with his profile..
Yeah...I know.  I am guessing that he has another profile or two out there...my guess is that it isn't under his real name though.  That is usually how I find them...under a nickname or a name similar to his own...I will keep looking.

I start looking too...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:02 AM »

Lightyear Wireless
 - Place page
www.phoneswitch.net - 1327 Madison Avenue, Memphis, TN -
LIGHTYEAR WIRELESS

- Place page
timefor.mylightyear.net - P O BOX 30088, Memphis, TN -

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:40:51 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2011, 02:06:07 AM »

Klass can you delete the phone number.. This lap top is so sensitive. I went to edit and it already posted..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2011, 02:11:14 AM »

I believe they are the same guy...with that said...it looks like he does visit colleges...wonder if he visited Holly's?  Should I post the twitter account link?  I am sure that it has already been found...He does work for the name of the company in that picture and seems to be a new job based on some posts of his.

yea I see he visits colleges. He did a presentation to 4000 plus college students March 5th in Jackson TN

Yes, I wonder if these girls that he followed around were college students, it may have stated that in the news, but I do not recall.  It may make a connection...possibly.  It sounds as though he followed those girls for at least a week.  So, where did he first spot them?  Though, I don't believe that he would have tried to grab them in public...especially if he had grabbed Holly...why would he change from grabbing her at home...to grabbing them in a public area?  I am suspicious, but I am leaning more toward Holly's abductor being someone that she knew.

He also did a conference March 5th in Clarksville TN at the Hilton Garden Inn from 6 pm till 9pm
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 15, 2011, 10:18:05 AM »

He also did a conference March 5th in Clarksville TN at the Hilton Garden Inn from 6 pm till 9pm

Yep.  Under the post it has the year 2009.. So these posts are for the year 2009..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 15, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »

Yep.  Under the post it has the year 2009.. So these posts are for the year 2009..

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/benton-county-sex-offender-arrested-after-stalking-2-teens-in-jackson.html
Benton County Sex Offender Arrested after Stalking 2 Teens in Jackson
MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011 2:25 PM

Jackson, TN - The Jackson Police Department announced today that a Holladay man was arrested after allegedly stalking two 19 year old females on various occasions over the last two weeks.

Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, TN, was charged with two counts of stalking.

According to reports, On April 6th at around 6 p.m., a 19-year-old Jackson woman was shopping inside the Old Hickory Mall.

The woman reported that a stranger had approached her and told how attractive she was. The man followed her in and out of several stores. This made her feel uneasy and she left the mall.

On April 7th around 8 p.m., the same 19-year-old woman was leaving Kohl's Department Store on Vann Drive when the same man pulled up next to her in a blue car and again began complimenting her on her appearance.
 ::snipping2::

On April 7 around 5:30 p.m., a stranger, driving a blue car, approached a different 19-year-old woman, who is a student, on the campus of Union University and began complimenting her.

The man further asked her if she knew what a fetish was and made a comment about her feet.

The woman walked away to her dorm room and noticed through the window that the car had pulled into a parking space closer to her dormitory. The woman contacted Union security. They responded and the man left.

Security was able to obtain a license plate number on the car that he was driving.

The woman remembered that the same man had been watching her intently as she walked across the parking lot of Target about a week earlier.

He continued to watch her when she exited the store about twenty minutes later.

Union security was integral in helping Jackson police identify the man as Jason Everett Nickell.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 15, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »

This is s good connection you found.. He shouldn't be around students with his profile..
Yeah...I know.  I am guessing that he has another profile or two out there...my guess is that it isn't under his real name though.  That is usually how I find them...under a nickname or a name similar to his own...I will keep looking.

I start looking too...

I found one more profile..

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-nickell/14/582/268
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/wdimylightyear
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »

Hmmm...so I wonder if he still has this job and goes to the colleges?  I'm glad that you posted that, I could not remember.  I did see the Linkd profile but couldn't find a year that it was posted...did you happen to see that?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »

I've been thinking about this case alot, following stuff online, etc.

I'm just not understanding what happened that morning based upon the various reports.  How did it happen that Clint happened to look out the window at just the time Holly was being led/dragged into the woods?  Even if he thought the person she was with was Drew, if she was being forcibly led, why didn't he respond? 

I'm not saying Clint is involved in Holly's disappearance.  What has been reported simply doesn't make any sense to me.  Either things went down way differently than has been reported or something is really wrong with Clint's story.

Sorry to go back to the beginning, but I can't get past the abduction part. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 15, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »

I've been thinking about this case alot, following stuff online, etc.

I'm just not understanding what happened that morning based upon the various reports.  How did it happen that Clint happened to look out the window at just the time Holly was being led/dragged into the woods?  Even if he thought the person she was with was Drew, if she was being forcibly led, why didn't he respond? 

I'm not saying Clint is involved in Holly's disappearance.  What has been reported simply doesn't make any sense to me.  Either things went down way differently than has been reported or something is really wrong with Clint's story.

Sorry to go back to the beginning, but I can't get past the abduction part. 

Yes, I agree that when I first heard the story I questioned this.  I still do.  At the same time, I don't see a motive...they seem like a nicely put together family...what would happen so early in the morning?  But, I have heard stranger stories.  It seems the police would have figured this out by now too!  I can only think that he was getting something for breakfast and saw her outside of the window...but, not sure why he wouldn't think this was odd.  We would need to see what window and how close to the house the wood line is.  That would help us see from his view.  If it were rather close then maybe he thought that she was talking and walking with her boyfriend...maybe fussing a bit...this may be why he walked outside...which is when he saw the blood. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 15, 2011, 04:39:18 PM »

Geeze this is scarey.. If this is him .. He looks like him.. Is he allowed around the colleges?

As far as I can discern, that's the same guy. I have no doubt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 15, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »

The ongoing silence coming within the the Holly Bobo investigation is deafening.

Considering the inconsistencies revealed by TBI spokespersons encompassing Clint Bobo's observations and actions on the morning of April 13th cause me to speculate that an abduction may never have happened ... I cannot move passed my focus of suspicion ... Holly Bobo's brother.

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  TBI investigators were not present.  Logic dictates that the changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons could have only come from one source.

Bottom line ... there is only one truth and ... the truth never changes.
____

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - TBI Media Release - Drug Across the Carport

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 27th - TBI Kristin Helms - There was Some Miscommunication

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps
_____

Ockham's Razor

A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 15, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »

TBI John Mehr stated that Clint Bobo claimed he was unconcerned when he observed his sister walking into to the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend.

According to a April 13th FBI Media Release ... Clint's original description regarding height and weight of the alleged abductor did conform somewhat to the approximate size of Holly's current boyfriend.  However ... on May 4th according to TBI John Mehr ... the description changed.  Why?  There is no way that Drew Scott is 220 pounds.

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  TBI investigators were not present.  Logic dictates that the changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons could have only come from one source.

Bottom line ... there is only one truth and ... the truth never changes.

+++++

DESCRIPTION CHANGE

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

Photo Gallery - Drew Scott and Holly Bobo

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 15, 2011, 05:35:22 PM »

It seems that the TBI is telling the media and the public ONLY what they wish for them to hear.  It looks that way to me, IMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 15, 2011, 05:47:27 PM »

Despite changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons ... within two days of Holly's alleged abduction ... according to TBI John Mehr ... Clint Bobo had been ruled out as a suspect.  Whether or not Clint was involved with the happenings encompassing his sister's disappearance .... he was the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.  In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... was Clint investigated as a person of interest?  Did Holly's brother submit to a polygraph?

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded the Clint had not be ruled out as a personal of interest but ... she upheld Holly's brother nevertheless.

++++

APRIL 15TH - TBI JOHN MEHR - CLINT IS ABSOLVED

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

APRIL 17TH - TBI KRISTEN HELM - CLINT NOT RULED OUT BUT ....

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Updated Sunday, April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 15, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Sheriff Wyatt - Conflict of Interest?

Holly Bobo: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
May 2nd, 2011 11:38 pm ET

Pastor Roy Wyatt was elected in 2010 for a second four-year term as Decatur County Sheriff. He has served as pastor of Darden Baptist Church since 1999 and was first elected sheriff of Decatur County in 2006.

Roy Wyatt is called “Brother Roy” and “Sheriff Wyatt” and when asked says he doesn’t see any conflict in his two roles. “It doesn’t matter what the job is. You still have to honor God first,” he said.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

Holly Bobo Abduction: 3-week wrap-up; ‘We’re not giving up on Holly’
May 5th, 2011 6:25 pm ET

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said during a phone conversation Thursday afternoon, “I attended several prayer services this morning. We prayed for many things, Holly was definitely remembered in our prayers. This is a very emotional time for me. I want to find her. I feel for our community, I feel for Holly’s family. When they hurt, we hurt. We’re not giving up on Holly - we’re going to do everything we can to find her.”

<snipped>

Asked Thursday if it’s safe to say many believe Holly is still alive Sheriff Wyatt said, “Yes, it’s safe to say that.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly

Holly Bobo: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
May 2nd, 2011 11:38 pm ET

<snipped>

Rita Foley with The Associate Press said that Sheriff Wyatt never expected something like this to happen in the small tight-knit community.  He was visibly shaken by the news of Holly's disappearance. Not only is he the sheriff of Decatur County, he is also the pastor of Darden Baptist Church.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips#ixzz1LKjRDWS0

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 15, 2011, 06:23:48 PM »

IN CONCLUSION

I do not believe that Holly parents are guilty of any wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of their daughter.  However ... Karen and Dana may be positioned between a rock and a hard place nevertheless.  Clint is their precious son.

If an impulsive action caused the demise of Holly ... an impulsive action within a moment in time that could not be taken back ... I believe a conscience could prevail and the truth encompassing the morning of April 13th would then be revealed.  However ... the justice system must be working on behalf of this young lady.  It is Holly's constitutional right.

In the name of justice ... could it be that the time is right for the FBI takes a lead role in the Holly Bobo investigation.  The changing stories of Clint revealed by TBI spokespersons ... TBI's distancing of Clint Bobo as a person of interest within two  days of the alleged abduction and ... the low profile of the only witness as well as his parents implies ... something is not right.

IMO

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 15, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »

I would like to know how the media came about reporting the two different stories of Clint Bobo...did Clint Bobo himself say the two different stories or was this a confusion in the beginning?  If Clint himself changed the stories...then I am EXTREMELY suspicious...then, I would like to know why he felt the guy was her boyfriend and how the "situation" did not appear out of the norm...I would like to know more...I guess.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 15, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »

I would like to know how the media came about reporting the two different stories of Clint Bobo...did Clint Bobo himself say the two different stories or was this a confusion in the beginning?  If Clint himself changed the stories...then I am EXTREMELY suspicious...then, I would like to know why he felt the guy was her boyfriend and how the "situation" did not appear out of the norm...I would like to know more...I guess.

On April 13th TBI Kirstin Helm posted a media release indicating a forceful abduction.  On April 16th TBI John Mehr revealed in a press conference something entirely different.

It would be interesting to know Clint Bobo's words heard by the 911 operator.  A recording/transcript has not been revealed.

Please refer to post #432.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.