April 18, 2024, 08:58:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 437490 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 20, 2011, 11:45:01 AM »

A confession?  A Body?

May 12th - Family Spokesperson Kevin Bromley - One Piece of the Puzzle

Investigators Close To Cracking Holly Bobo Case
Woman Missing From Parsons For 1 Month
POSTED: 5:26 pm CDT May 12, 2011
UPDATED: 6:58 pm CDT May 12, 2011

Dana and Karen Bobo have not spoken publicly about their daughter's disappearance since one month ago, when Karen Bobo could hardly stand because of grief.

They are still not stable enough to speak, so a close family friend spoke to Channel 4 News on their behalf.

"Emotionally, it's tough on them," said Kevin Bromley. "You go looking around their home, and you see Holly's picture when she graduated kindergarten, eighth grade and high school, and it just breaks your heart."

Holly Bobo was last seen with a man dressed in camouflage in the woods outside the family's home. Blood was found outside, and Bobo's lunch box was found miles away.

Investigators said each new day brings many new leads and sometimes new information. While they're still not naming suspects, they said they are getting closer.

"They're needing one piece of the puzzle," said Bromley. "Someone knows something, and when they find that, I believe we will find Holly."

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27874752/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: May 20, 2011, 11:53:12 AM »

May 11th - TBI John Mehr - Lots of Positive Leads

Search for clues continues four weeks after Bobo disappearance
Wed May 11, 2011 1:49pm EDT

<snipped>

"We have lots of positive leads," says John Mehr, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation special agent. "That's the key. We ask people to continue giving us information. We hope we will have a positive ending to this."

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/11/us-bobo-crime-tennessee-idUSTRE74A5TU20110511

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 20, 2011, 12:05:10 PM »

April 26th - TBI Kirstin Helm - Blood - Animal or Human?

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

When asked about the nature of blood evidence recovered initially at Holly Bobo's home, the TBI spokeswoman also declined comment on the nature of forensic findings, and even declined to comment on whether the blood was animal or human.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 20, 2011, 12:20:33 PM »

What to believe?  What to believe?

April 25th - Sheriff Roy Wyatt - Phone Tip Prompted Search

Missing Holly Bobo Update: Cell Phone Found Roadside
By Robin Stanfill
Published Apr 25, 2011

The new evidence found during the search for Holly Bobo was her cell phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law enforcement are not revealing any information concerning the "significant" item found during Sunday's search, a member of the search teams has revealed the item was believed to be Holly's cell phone.

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt has related that law enforcement received a tip Sunday, April 24, 2011, which lead the investigation and search for Holly Bobo into Northern Decatur County. The Sheriff stated that a tip was received by phone, prompting a search of the area, during the late evening hours of Easter Sunday. In the course of the search, a new item was discovered, which law enforcement considered "significant", and apparently substantial enough for the Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters to be dispatched in order to perform a specialized foot search of the area. Law enforcement are not revealing any further information about the lead or the item found, at this time.

<snipped>

http://www.suite101.com/content/missing-holly-bobo-update-cell-phone-found-roadside-a367810

April 26th - TBI Kristin Helm - No Phone Tip - No Designated Search

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

_____

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: May 20, 2011, 12:21:17 PM »

Holly's boyfriend prior to Drew has generally been referred to on various forums as "BB". So I will not use his full name here either.

Things I would love to know more about BB.

Was he really at work at Food Giant at the time Holly disappeared? This of course is huge. In fact, if he does have this as a confirmed alibi, you can pretty much ignore the rest of my post.

He drives a car, but does he have access to a pickup and/or an ATV? If not, this may lend more credence to the multiple perps scenarios ... but only by a marginal amount IMO.

I should note that I have yet to read that the Bobo residence was inaccessible from the woods either by truck or car. Although it may have been a bit of a rough trip. Some have suggested you could drive within walking distance of the Bobo house.

However, it may be a long walk as opposed to access by an ATV. This would explain the 30-40 minute span from when spotted at the edge of woods by the Bobo house until a scream was heard. (Note: There are reports of a searcher finding ATV tire tracks. But how old were they and what about car tire tracks?)

Did Holly's brother Clint initially think it was ex-bf BB. Then LE made him amend his story rather than changing it by his own volition. For example, "Let's not alarm or panic BB so he does something rash."

Unless the aforementioned alibi is solid, it is hard to imagine that TBI is not looking very closely at this this guy. But just like with Kyron Hormon's stepmom they simply don't have the evidence (i.e., the forensics) to make an arrest.

You may have read yesterday that TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said that Nickell was not the focus of their investigation. I think this is huge given that previously she would only go so far as to say that TBI was "unable to find a connection". BIG DIFFERENCE.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 20, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

Considering the changing stories encompassing the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister and ... considering the changing discription of the alleged abductor ... has Clint Bobo submitted to and passed a polygraph?

+++++

April 21st - TBI Kirstin Helm - Polygraph Information - Not Released

Holly Bobo Abduction: Spokesman unable to answer questions, criticized
April 21st, 2011 10:18 pm ET
Isabelle Zehnder

<snipped>

Asked if he could confirm whether Holly’s brother was given a lie detector test and passed, Bromley told The Nancy Grace Show that’s something that needs to be addressed by investigators.

The spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Kristin Helm, said in an email to me Wednesday, “We’re not going to comment on who we give polygraphs to at this time." This is obviously information officials do not want released to the public, and likely Bromley was aware of that.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-spokesman-unable-to-answer-questions-criticized

April 19th - Cousin Natalie Bobo - Clint Passed Polygraph

NANCY GRACE
Police, Volunteers Search for Missing Holly Bobo
Aired April 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST:  We spoke with one of the Bobo cousins today and she told us that the day of the disappearance Clint, the brother, took a polygraph test and according to this cousin she says that he passed the polygraph.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/19/ng.01.html

April 20 - Family SpokespersonKevin Bromley - Not Factual?

NANCY GRACE
DNA Results in Holly Bobo Case
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NORVILLE: As you know, we have spoken off-camera with other family members, and Natalie (ph) Bobo, who`s a cousin of Holly who`s gone missing, said to us that Clint had indicated that he had taken a polygraph test and passed it. Can you confirm that?

BROMLEY: I don`t know that to be sure. Has the investigators said anything about that?

NORVILLE: Well, this is a family member who has told us, and we`re trying to confirm that with you as the family spokesperson.

BROMLEY: Right. I don`t know that to be factual. That would be something you`d have to talk with the investigators about.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 20, 2011, 01:34:02 PM »

Despite changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction revealed by TBI spokespersons ... within TWO days of Holly's alleged abduction ... TBI John Mehr declared that investigators were "confident" that Clint Bobo was not a person of interest.

Whether or not Clint was involved with the happenings encompassing his sister's disappearance .... he was the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.  In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... Clint should have been investigated.  Did Holly's brother submit to a polygraph?

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded the Clint was on the list of potential suspects.

What motivated the flip flop?

++++

April 15th - TBI John Mehr - Clint is Ruled Out

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 17th - TBI Kristin Helm - Nobody is Eliminated as a Potential Suspect

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Updated Sunday, April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

April 18, 2011 - TBI Kirstin Helm - Nobody is Ruled Out

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

_____

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: May 20, 2011, 01:56:05 PM »

Considering the changing stories encompassing the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister and ... considering the changing description of the alleged abductor ... has Clint Bobo submitted to and passed a polygraph?
I have read no official confirmation from LE that Clint has taken a polygraph. But I am reminded that last month TBI's Kristin Helm said, “The focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

http://tinyurl.com/3rvwnjv

TBI's position is unchanged to the best of my knowledge.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 20, 2011, 03:01:24 PM »

Despite changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction revealed by TBI spokespersons ... within TWO days of Holly's alleged abduction ... TBI John Mehr declared that investigators were "confident" that Clint Bobo was not a person of interest.

Whether or not Clint was involved with the happenings encompassing his sister's disappearance .... he was the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.  In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... Clint should have been investigated.  Did Holly's brother submit to a polygraph?

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded the Clint was on the list of potential suspects.

What motivated the flip flop?

++++

April 15th - TBI John Mehr - Clint is Ruled Out

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 17th - TBI Kristin Helm - Nobody is Eliminated as a Potential Suspect

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Updated Sunday, April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

April 18, 2011 - TBI Kirstin Helm - Nobody is Ruled Out

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

What to believe?  Who to believe?

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn - No Matter What the Relationship

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

April 19th - TBI Kristin Helm - Focus Outside Immediate Family and Friends

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- ..... On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

<snipped>

http://www.foxsnews.org/465/holly-bobo-abductiontbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 20, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »

When TBI agents are not on the same page in regards to released updates ... maybe it is time for the FBI to take the leading role in the Holly Bobo investigation.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 20, 2011, 06:49:42 PM »

Prayer Walk For Holly Bobo Planned For Saturday
Posted: May 20, 2011 3:14 PM PDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - Dozens of people are expected to attend a prayer walk on Saturday for Holly Bobo.

The prayer walk will begin at 8 a.m. at the UT Martin Parsons Campus and end at First Baptist Church in Parsons.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14687904/prayer-walk-for-holly-bobo-planned-for-saturday

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: May 21, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »

Have been reading here, at Blink's, and some locals (plus wackydo's) at Topix.  I do not know what or who to believe, where to even begin in trying to make sense of this case! 

One thing that all the differing and changing details in this case might be about.... they know the what and who, but just don't YET have all that it takes to make an arrest stick.  And until they do, it seems as tho they are doing nothing.  Perhaps they think the perp/s are intently watching THEM to gain a sense of how close they are or something?  Could be one reason that altho no one in the family is supposedly a POI, there is still a guard posted at their home.  (As in a type of protective custody for one or more).  Perhaps the seeming backing off of this case, the deafening silence, is to get whatever else they need to make an arrest.  This could include a need to scramble the details that have been given to the public.  Making themselves look like Barney Fyfe's, so to speak, but perhaps willingly so, in order to give the perp/s the idea that they are not onto them.   

And then of course, there's always the slightest chance that this has been one colossal FUBAR from the start. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2011, 05:06:09 AM »

I have followed this on various sites, too, since the breaking news hit that Holly was missing.  It is not only heartbreaking (as are all stories of this sort) but this one hit but a stone's throw from home. I cannot begin to imagine what this does to the family when it has caused such distress in everyone in the area. Unless they are being told more, I absolutely do not see how they are managing.

I've had (and continue to have) total trust in our law enforcement. I'm not naive enough to be unaware that there could be some flawed individuals at the local level but I do believe any shenanigans will come to light with the intense focus of professional LE presence in the area. However, I am beginning to adjust my thinking to consider that Holly's abduction may have been a mere pebble in a stream of major LE operations in the area.

I want to believe she is safe and protected and can actually rationalize that without a major stretch of the imagination. Sorry, no links nor "bombshells" here and certainly not even intuition...just a compilation of things that make no sense otherwise. From the very start I have been a bit amazed at the level of involvement of different agencies at the very first alert that an adult was missing. There was no period of waiting nor even initial investigations before various levels of LE were prominently assembled.

From all outward appearances it seems to me that the initial urgency has elapsed. And even that doesn't appear to raise awkward questions or uneasiness. It just seems unnatural to me as though I am watching a play about real life rather than a life scenario itself. I don't understand it but I trust it because I believe that those who need to know, do in fact know.

Somehow I think the greatest unknown is this whole event has been the complete underestimation of the general population in this rural area and TN in general. Couple that with the social media and internet connectedness of the whole country and the involvement morphs into unimaginable proportions. Keeping a lid on the "need to know" facts has been a feat unto itself and I doubt if we ever fully realize what a superb job LE has managed in this case.

I've read about it, thought about it, and prayed about it but when it comes right down to it, with the bare minimum of facts we actually know about the case, everything boils down to just supposition and theory.  Without a doubt, I think this is one where we can't surmise the ending until it is revealed in its own time. I'm choosing a happy ending because I believe if there is a conspiracy within this scenario, it was implemented by the good guys. When push comes to shove, I'd much rather they keep it close to the vest and strictly on a "need to know" basis when their are lives at stake.  Prayers for all involved and especially for Holly and those LE risking their lives to make ours safer.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: May 21, 2011, 10:29:33 AM »

I've been amazed at the outpouring from the community in searching for Holly.  For reportedly 'thousands' who have turned out in these searches for her, seems that it was nearly the whole town, plus those from elsewhere who traveled.  Could be the spirit of the community.  Could be the community feeling the need to take things into their own hands. 
Could be many reasons. 

How many of these cases we've followed, where a child/adult simply 'vanishes' into thin air, have turned into cold cases?  Heavy action at first, which dwindled, then altogether stopped. 

And how many of those cases also had rumored rampant corruption within the ranks of the LE themselves?  (Lindsay Baum, Kyron Horman, HaLeigh Cummings, to name a few).  Of course there is rampant corruption within the ranks in every state across America, that's a given.  Very often I've breathed a sigh of relief when the local bureau of investigation steps in on a case, taking over for the local police dept.  And an even bigger sigh of relief when the FBI steps in and takes over from them. 

In this case, we have the local police (who many have reported to have the 'good ole boy' attitude, with rampant corruption within), and also the TBI (tennessee bureau of investigation).  Was relieved to hear they had gotten involved, which I naively thought would end any possible shenanigans by the local police.  But now am hearing many reports of rampant corruption within the TBI as well!!  <see links at end of post>

What's a community gonna do when they cannot trust their local police or the state bureau of investigation?  Cannot report that to the cops, cuz they ARE the cops, and which is a good guy, which is not?  Which would take things seriously, which would cover for their 'brothers in blue' (so to speak)?  Only thing I can figure is.... the community either goes silent with a helpless what-to-do attitude, or they come together to unite and take a stand against the local LE corruption.  If that stance doesn't work, many will likely revert back to silence, feeling trapped within the midst of ramant corruption. 

And that is what I think might be also be happening in this case, among other things. 

What does any of this have to do with Holly's case?  Well..... IMO plenty!!  Since these are supposedly the ones working her case. 

---------

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Fails to Respond to Shooting Case, Public Corruption
WHAT IF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ARE CRIMINALS THEMSELVES?
http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/02/27/tennessee-bureau-of-investigation-fails-to-respond-to-shooting-case-public-corruption/

TENNESSEE UNDERWORLD
Top police agency loses 24 kilos of cocaine
Guard broke into new facility's 'theft-proof' evidence vault with coat hanger
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21292

Holly Bobo: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

Decatur County PoPo's
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TQGSUFCV08RD18AO5
Read the 174 comments, eye-opening for sure!  Posted not just by one or two disgruntle locals, but many. 

Locals ask,,,Where's Holly?
Crime in Decatur Couty and Southwest Tennessee
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TLJCHGJ6LCHGK8TFQ

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 21, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 21, 2011, 04:51:09 PM »

No coverage on the local online publications regarding this morning's walk and prayer vigil for Holly Bobo?

Janet

++++++

http://www.jacksonsun.com/section/NEWS01

http://www.decaturdaily.com/category/localnews/browse.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 21, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »

Prayer Walk For Holly Bobo Planned For Saturday
Posted: May 20, 2011 3:14 PM PDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - Dozens of people are expected to attend a prayer walk on Saturday for Holly Bobo.

The prayer walk will begin at 8 a.m. at the UT Martin Parsons Campus and end at First Baptist Church in Parsons.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14687904/prayer-walk-for-holly-bobo-planned-for-saturday

BUMPED

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #497 on: May 21, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »

Thank you Capp...beautiful.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: May 22, 2011, 01:18:49 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/section/VideoNetwork?bctid=953986274001&odyssey=mod%7Cvideo%7C%7Cumbrella

JS Video - Prayer Walk for Holly Bobo
Video by Kenneth Cummings / The Jackson Sun Over 100 people particpated in the Prayer Walk for Holly Bobo on Saturday, May 21, in Parsons, Tenn.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 22, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/section/VideoNetwork?bctid=953986274001&odyssey=mod%7Cvideo%7C%7Cumbrella

JS Video - Prayer Walk for Holly Bobo
Video by Kenneth Cummings / The Jackson Sun Over 100 people particpated in the Prayer Walk for Holly Bobo on Saturday, May 21, in Parsons, Tenn.

Thanks Grace

I emailed the Jackson News last night quering why the lack of space in their on-line  publication devoted to yesterday morning's prayer walk for Holly Bobo.  Several other articles dated May 21st were posted on the website yesterday.

I received no response.

God Bless "Tammy Ramey and the event organizers".

Janet

+++++++

May 22, 2011

Walkers join in prayer for Bobo
Event organized to raise awareness
3 hours ago

Supporters of missing nursing student Holly Bobo came out to the University of Tennessee Martin Parsons Center Saturday morning for a community-organized prayer walk.

About 150 Decatur County residents and supporters walked a nearly mile-long stretch of land between the Parsons Center at 975 N. Tennessee Ave. and First Baptist Church at 210 Tennessee Ave. S., with the robust crowd drawing attention from the road in pink and black Holly Bobo T-shirts.

Tammy Ramey, one of the event's organizers, said the walk for awareness was in honor of Bobo and her family.

"We needed something to keep people going," she said.

Bobo, 20, was last seen the morning of April 13 being led into the woods near her Darden home in Decatur County, according to past Sun reports.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110522/NEWS25/105220341/Walkers-join-prayer-Bobo?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.