March 28, 2024, 01:26:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435867 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 22, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »

an angelic monkey  PRAYERS FOR HOLLY an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: May 22, 2011, 12:23:21 PM »

an angelic monkey  PRAYERS FOR HOLLY an angelic monkey

Holly's Candles

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 22, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

This may sound crazy...I am beginning to wonder if she was taken out of the country...I just

do not have a feeling that she is NOT alive...I think there is a live Holly an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: May 23, 2011, 03:58:37 AM »

I don't think the local 'baaaad boys' have anything to do with Holly having gone missing.  I think the answers rest with the local sheriff, the governor, and the TBI.  Well beyond time for the FBI to entirely take over this case and work it from the highest level down.  IMO. 

With what I'm thinking happened, it's no freaking wonder there is total SILENCE in this case.  The locals have got to be scared spitless.  Praying for Holly. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 23, 2011, 10:42:53 AM »

In the name of justice ... to avoid an appearance of a conflict of interest that may encompass community ties/relationships/illegal activity ... it is time that the FBI took over the leading role in the Holly Bobo case from local TBI and LE.

The changing stories of Holly's brother regarding the alleged abduction ... the distancing of Clint as a person of interest within two days of the alleged abduction and ... the low profile of the only witness as well as his parents implies ... something is not right.

Has legal representation, TBI and/or local LE advised members of Holly Bobo's family not to speak publicly?  Karen and Dana held one press conference and released one media statement.  It is as if Clint dropped off the face of the earth on April 13th.

Bottom Line.  There appears to be something terribly wrong with this picture.

IMO

+++++++

April 14th - Karen and Dana Bobo - Press Conference

Family Pleads For Help Finding Missing Decatur Co. Woman
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 7:25 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 14, 2011 7:38 PM PDT

PARSONS, Tenn. -  The parents of the missing 20-year-old woman in Decatur County are pleading for help to find their daughter.

The parents of 20-year-old Holly Bobo held a press conference on Thursday afternoon. A $25,000 reward is now being offered by the community.

Bobo has been missing since Wednesday morning when her brother called 911 to report she had been dragged from the carport of her her home by a man wearing camouflage clothing.

"I would tell her I love her, and tell her to call us," said her father, Dana Bobo, when asked what he would say to his daughter.

"Please help us find her, she's just so precious, you don't even know," said Karen Bobo.

Hundreds of searchers combed woods and fields in western Tennessee on Thursday looking for Holly.

"We are hopeful she's gonna be brought back soon," her father went on to say.

"The way it looks to me myself, it might have been somebody close. Somebody that kinda knew our routine, knew when she (mother) left, when I left, when my daughter left to go to school, is what I kinda got in my mind, but I don't know that for sure," her father told reporters.

"I just want her back," her mother, Karen, said in tears as she was carried away from the microphone.

"We just send a plea out to whomever might be watching to help this family, We can only imagine what they go through, they need your help," said Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14445690/family-pleads-for-help-finding-missing-decatur-co-woman

April 20th - Family Spokesperson - Prayer Vigil

Power outage can't stop prayer vigil for Holly Bobo
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 6:59 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 20, 2011 6:59 PM PDT

Parsons, TN - (WMC-TV) - Hundreds of people filled a Decatur County Fairgrounds building Wednesday night for a prayer vigil for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

<snipped>

Kevin Bromley, a Bobo family spokesperson, thanked the volunteers and read a message for Holly Bobo from her family.

"Holly, if you can see or hear this wherever you are, rely on God's strength and know we love you and we are doing everything we can to find you," said Bromley.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14486806/power-outage-cant-stop-prayer-vigil-for-holly-bobo

May 3rd - Family Statement - Associated Press

Bobo Family Issues Statement
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM CDT

On Tuesday, the family of Holly Bobo reportedly issued the following statement to the Associated Press in Nashville:

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time. Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our Family. I know everyone's daily life, routines, and work must go on, but ours never will until Holly's safe return. Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is searching for our precious Holly" Holly Bobo's family.

This is the first time the family has made an official statement since the day after her abduction. To date, the family has not granted any television interviews with immediate family members.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Developing-Bobo-Family-Issues-Statement-121178554.html

May 21st - Family Spokesperson - Prayer Walk

Walkers join in prayer for Bobo
Event organized to raise awareness
May 22, 2011

First Baptist Church Pastor Kevin Bromley gave reporters an update on the Bobo family's emotional condition. He said each day that passes by gets more disheartening for the family.

"Day to day," Bromley said before the crowd made their way from the Parsons Center. "They have good days and some not so good days. Obviously, they're hopeful each and every day."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110522/NEWS25/105220341/Walkers-join-prayer-Bobo?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: May 23, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

I have been accused of suspecting conspiracies/coverups where none exist but ... when I consider the silence in the media from those who have professional and personal connections to Holly Bobo who was allegedly abducted ... I feel my paranoia is justisified.  It is as if I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Think about it ....

Local LE - Silence
TBI - Silence
FBI - Silence
Dana and Karen Bobo - Silence
Clint Bobo - Silence
Friends - Silence
Relatives - Silence
Locals - Silence

I could not find any coverage on the Decatur Daily regarding Saturday's prayer walk which was organized in honor of missing Holly Bobo.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Janet

+++++

Local Media - Silence

http://www.decaturdaily.com/category/localnews/browse.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 23, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

the Decatur Daily regarding s/b the Decatur Daily website regarding

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: May 23, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »

Considering the inconsistencies revealed by TBI agents ... inconsistencies encompassing Clint Bobo's observations and actions on the morning of April 13th that cause me to speculate that an abduction may never have happened ... I cannot move passed my focus of suspicion ... Holly Bobo's brother.

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  TBI investigators were not present.  Logic dictates that the changing stories revealed by TBI agents could have have only come from one source.

Bottom line ... there is only one truth and ... the truth never changes.

Justice for Holly!

Janet

+++++

Ockham's Razor

A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known.

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: May 23, 2011, 07:27:28 PM »

Thank you Janet.   

I agree with what you've written.  And I agree that an abduction, in the way it has been presented to the public, never happened.  Holly was taken, IMO, but I highly doubt it happened the way we have been told it did.  I do believe that Holly's brother has the answers to many questions. 

She was supposedly taken about 7.30a that morning.  There was a flight that left the nearby airport at 8.00a.  Am thinking she was picked up just in time to make that flight, only a few minutes from their home. 

You are right Janet, there is only one truth and that does not change. 

My prayers are, of course, with Holly.  Also have prayers going up for the family, friends, and community.. for strength to step forward, despite their fear, and tell what they know to be the truth. 

If/when dealing with rampant corruption in local LE and gov't, it typically is best to stand together united strong in contacting one/more media who will blare the truth LOUDLY for the whole world to hear.  All eyes on that little corner of the world will bring protection to those brave enough to speak the truth.  The ones behind whatever happened to Holly will not dare make a move in retaliation, not with the whole world watching. 

Seems to be the only way to reach Holly, if indeed she is still alive. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 23, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »

Wyks

I do not have a clue where to begin speculating about what happened to Holly but ... when I considering the changing stories related by TBI agents I am convinced that there was no abduction on the morning of April 13th witness by Clint Bobo.

Janet

+++++

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - TBI Media Release - Drug Across the Carport ... Possible Home Invasion ... TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team Response

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 23, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »

Wyks

I do not have a clue where to begin in regards to speculating about what happened to Holly but ... when I consider the changing stories related by TBI agents I am convinced that there was no abduction on the morning of April 13th witnessed by Clint Bobo.

Janet

+++++

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Could it be that Clint reported to the 911 operator that he observed Holly being "drug" across the carport into the woods but ... when skeptics began questioning why he never interfered ... why he never attempted to assist his sister and ... why a 911 call was received by a neighbour who heard a woman's scream 30 minutes prior to his 911 call ... the story changed and the changed story was revealed by TBI John Mehr on April 16th?

Janet

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: May 23, 2011, 11:14:59 PM »

Yep Janet, it sure seems that way to me as well! 

I've been following cases for several years.  You know how we can get a feel for things after a period of time.  Cases tend to be handled in fairly similiar ways.  For example, we do realize that some details early on in a case can be very confusing if not downright reported incorrectly etc.  Sloppy journalism in the rush to be the first to get the news out, and all that.  And yet even so, the majority of the time, things eventually level out when corrections are made to whatever detail has been confused. 

Many differences in this case from others.  IMO.  Not only have the confusing details not been corrected or set straight, there have been further confusing details replacing the first.  Then more replacing the next, and so on, until absolute silence has been reached.  That just tells me (and others) that they've run out of ways to explain what happened to Holly that the public might actually accept.  Such as throwing it against the wall and hoping something sticks.  Only nothing stuck, so they've retreated, saying nothing now. 

Cuz perhaps the only other thing to say would be... the truth?  And it seems there are plenty who likely are vested in keeping the truth from the public, at all costs. 

Prayers for Holly. 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: May 23, 2011, 11:45:05 PM »

Hiya Wyks and Janet!  I'm still wondering if Clint B. was actually right there with his sister when this happened?  The face or faces of poss. abductors might not have been visible or they could have come up behind him and restrained him until they got Holly out the home?  I just have the feeling he was closer than we have been told just not able to identify who did it and also here in the South if a man doesn't try to defend a woman he's considered weak.  I'm wondering if he's dealing with some kind of guilt or shame for not being able to save her or at least put up a fight?  Letting that out would open him up to a whole new ballgame of cruel comments and speculation.  I'm just agreeing with y'all that he knows more.  I coulda just said that!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: May 24, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »

Hi Melisb!  Yeppers, you bring up some questions I've certainly wondered about.  Dunno if we'll ever find out what actually happened.  I'm glad to know there are others who have these questions, and not just here, but all over the net.  Locals and non-locals alike. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 25, 2011, 01:39:45 AM »

_____

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: May 26, 2011, 09:31:37 AM »

You know, what really gets me, besides all the silence from family, friends, and investigators, is the fact that the Bobo property was never searched, Holly's room, belongings, computer, etc. never looked at by LE, unless I am wrong and someone please correct me if I am wrong and these things have been looked at by LE. With an abduction or a missing person case, isn't this usually the first things that LE looks at? Just makes me think that they have no reason to believe it happened the way it has been reported, that they know exactly what happened - either that or they are just not doing their jobs.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 26, 2011, 10:40:20 AM »

Number 11

Despite changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons ... within two days of Holly's alleged abduction ... according to TBI John Mehr ... Clint Bobo had been ruled out as a suspect.  Whether or not Clint was involved with the happenings encompassing his sister's disappearance .... he was the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.

In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... was Clint investigated as a person of interest?  Did Holly's brother submit to a polygraph?

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded that Clint was no longer ruled out as a person of interest but ... she upheld Holly's brother nevertheless.

Considering the ongoing media silence forthcoming from the Bobo family ... considering the ongoing media silence forthcoming from the local TBI ... from the local police ... could it be that an April 13th alleged abduction of Holly never happened but ... the truth would have far reaching implications.

In other words ... there is an strategy in the works ... a strategy that would cause the Holly Bobo case to become a distant memory ... a strategy that is working.  Think about it ... forum discussions on the internet have come to a virtual stop.

Janet

++++

APRIL 15TH - TBI JOHN MEHR - CLINT IS RULED OUT

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

APRIL 17TH - TBI KRISTEN HELM - CLINT NOT RULED OUT BUT ....

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Updated Sunday, April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

_____

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: May 26, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »

Tomikosmom - you mentioned something else that blows my mind in this case - how can someone with the TBI make such a statement after only four days into the investigation, that they "uphold" someone who is a potential suspect? Unless they knew Clint beforehand, how would they possibly know enough about a person at that point to make such a statement?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 26, 2011, 12:35:29 PM »

Tomikosmom - you mentioned something else that blows my mind in this case - how can someone with the TBI make such a statement after only four days into the investigation, that they "uphold" someone who is a potential suspect? Unless they knew Clint beforehand, how would they possibly know enough about a person at that point to make such a statement?

Exactly!!

Local TBI appeared to be going overboard from the getgo to distance Clint from implication despite TBI agents' changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction Holly Bobo.

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction.  TBI agents were not present.  The changing stories of TBI agents could have come from only one source.

The truth is the truth.  It never changes.

Janet

++++

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - TBI - Kirstin Helm - TBI Media Release - Drug Across the Carport

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

April 27th - TBI Kristin Helm - There was Some Miscommunication

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 26, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »

In my opinion ... the appearance of conflicting interests within the Holly Bobo investigation implies the time has come for the FBI to take control and ... local TBI and local Police should step back.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.