March 28, 2024, 05:44:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435833 times)
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: May 27, 2011, 12:36:50 PM »

Tamikosmom, I am anxious to hear what your theory is in regard to the "NO KIDNAPPING".  I have seen you insinuate this several times but haven't found where you have elaborated on this theory.  I am intrigued.  Give us you analysis!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 27, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

Tamikosmom, I am anxious to hear what your theory is in regard to the "NO KIDNAPPING".  I have seen you insinuate this several times but haven't found where you have elaborated on this theory.  I am intrigued.  Give us you analysis!

I do not have any credible backup to base a theory on in regards to what may have happened to Holly Bobo.  However ... I do suspect that Karen and Dana are aware of the the truth and ... that accounts for their silence ... their low profile.

There are two official TBI versions regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction.  Considering TBI were not present at the Bobl home on the morning of April 13th ... I would assume that Clint was the source of the changing stories.

The changing stories indicate to me that ... in the investigative process of elimination ... Clint Bobo should have been considered a person of interest ... not ruled out by investigators within two days of his sister's disappearance.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: May 28, 2011, 09:56:23 AM »

I do not have any credible backup to base a theory on in regards to what may have happened to Holly Bobo.  However ... I do suspect that Karen and Dana are aware of the the truth and ... that accounts for their silence ... their low profile.

There are two official TBI versions regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction.  Considering TBI were not present at the Bobl home on the morning of April 13th ... I would assume that Clint was the source of the changing stories.

The changing stories indicate to me that ... in the investigative process of elimination ... Clint Bobo should have been considered a person of interest ... not ruled out by investigators within two days of his sister's disappearance.

Janet

Janet, the more I think about it all the more I have come to a conclusion - silence from LE and from the family, and also no more searches, all this says to me that LE and the family all already know what happened to Holly. That is the only logical reason I can think of for LE not to be searching - they already know what happened.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 28, 2011, 04:01:05 PM »

Janet

Janet, the more I think about it all the more I have come to a conclusion - silence from LE and from the family, and also no more searches, all this says to me that LE and the family all already know what happened to Holly. That is the only logical reason I can think of for LE not to be searching - they already know what happened.

I agree number 11.

However ... when I expand on that theory ... I can only conclude that the silence that is all knowing is also preventing justice from prevailing by protecting whoever is behind the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

In the name of justice for Holly Bobo ... I firmly believe that the FBI should take the leading role in the investigation and ... both the local TBI and the local Police should step back.

IMO

Janet

++++++

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.
I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #524 on: May 29, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »

Janet

ITA, right now they are in case building mode.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: May 29, 2011, 11:53:54 AM »

Janet

... or could it be a plea deal is being negotiated.

KittyMom ... I hope you are right.  There are so many missing cases discussed on this forum that I assumed behind the scenes the dots were being connected by investigators  and ... arrests were imminent but ... those cases are now gone cold.

Janet

_____

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 29, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »

Janet

... or could it be a plea deal is being negotiated.

KittyMom ... I hope you are right.  There are so many missing cases discussed on this forum that I assumed behind the scenes the dots were being connected by investigators  and ... arrests were imminent but ... those cases are now gone cold.

Janet

Also bothering me is not only silence from LE and family and the town, but the media, too. <shrug>    I also think you might be onto something Janet!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #527 on: May 29, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

So what scenarios do you think of when EVERYONE is silent regarding a missing Holly Bobo? Mexican cartel? Watching a suspect? Sex ring? What seems plausible? Ugh....the silence is bothering the heck out of me especially from the parents and locals. I just don't get it. It can not be this complex....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #528 on: May 30, 2011, 01:35:12 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979381646

Holly Bobo Remains Missing but High School Sports Bring the Community Together

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #529 on: May 30, 2011, 11:45:15 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted before. At the link there are two recent videos from a Memphis TV station regarding "sex trafficking" in the state. Shelby County is mentioned to have the highest rate which incidentally is just to the West of Parsons/Decatur county.

http://www.operationbrokensilence.org/?p=6067

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: May 31, 2011, 12:01:49 AM »

I am not sure if this has been posted before. At the link there are two recent videos from a Memphis TV station regarding "sex trafficking" in the state. Shelby County is mentioned to have the highest rate which incidentally is just to the West of Parsons/Decatur county.

http://www.operationbrokensilence.org/?p=6067

cartfly

Until there an official explanation that makes any sense is forthcoming in regards to the changing stories that TBI agents released three days apart ... I cannot move past Clint Bobo in my speculation.  Holly's brother was the ONLY witness.  I am assuming that Clint was TBI source regarding the changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister.

Janet

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 31, 2011, 12:55:42 AM »

In this article it says Kristie BAUGUS Moon went missing and not much was done to find her and she was never found.
BAUGUS is Hollys ex BF last name. Very ironic.
http://m.examiner.com/examiner/pm_60975/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=1nnLEkqk

God Bless Karen & Dana I cannot imagine what they must be going through. I think of Holly everyday.
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: May 31, 2011, 09:18:27 AM »

Until there an official explanation that makes any sense is forthcoming in regards to the changing stories that TBI agents released three days apart ... I cannot move past Clint Bobo in my speculation.  Holly's brother was the ONLY witness.  I am assuming that Clint was TBI source regarding the changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister.

Janet

I can't get past it, either, Janet. Sure wish we could hear the actual 911 recording of his call. Not only did the story of how the abduction happened change, but even the man's appearance changed somewhat and in my opinion still doesn't make sense. He says that he thought it was her boyfriend leading her into the woods, but the description he gives doesn't sound much like the boyfriend to me. And I don't understand LE not looking at the family at all and not even checking out the family property. I mean, when a young woman goes missing, wouldn't it  be a logical thing to look at her computer? Unless they have done these things and it is just not being told to the public.
The only thing that makes me think the brother is not involved is that he called 911. I mean, if he had done something to her why not just keep silent and let it take everyone a full day to realize she is not coming home? Nothing makes sense about this case at all.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 31, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 31, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

So what scenarios do you think of when EVERYONE is silent regarding a missing Holly Bobo? Mexican cartel? Watching a suspect? Sex ring? What seems plausible? Ugh....the silence is bothering the heck out of me especially from the parents and locals. I just don't get it. It can not be this complex....

I  did ask a while back if anyone thought she may have been taken out of the country...it is not impossible to me

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 31, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »

In this article it says Kristie BAUGUS Moon went missing and not much was done to find her and she was never found.

God Bless Karen & Dana I cannot imagine what they must be going through. I think of Holly everyday.

I cant get this to open but would like to look at this a bit more...very interesting.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 01, 2011, 09:22:46 AM »

I  did ask a while back if anyone thought she may have been taken out of the country...it is not impossible to me

Doesn't sound impossible to me, either - especially with all the information lately about sex trafficking and how much it happens here in Tennessee.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 01, 2011, 12:46:52 PM »

I cant get this to open but would like to look at this a bit more...very interesting.

From what I gather from this , Kristie Annette Moon went missing 1999.
The writer adds the name BAUGUS purposely.

Her BF was Michael Pearcy who the sheriff partner shot in a driving altercation and he died. Officer who shot Michael died in accidental death soon after.
In the articles micheals name nor passenger was named.ever. all hush hush as well.
I think the sheriff wad shot too back then in2001.

Something strange goin on in that town.. imo
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: June 01, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »

There are rumors she was on a private plane while accomplice left a trail but who knows , too much silence.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 01, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »

(Don't forget to read my post above in response)

I copied it for u.from link above

Riverside High softball team wins Championship, wears pink for Holly Bobo
Isabelle Zehnder, Missing Persons Ex ::snipping::aminer

Posted:
        05/30/2011 7:20 PM

PARSON, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) --   Holly Bobo is never far from the minds of the people in Decatur County – that was clear on Friday when an entire high school softball team wore pink ribbons in their hair as a symbol that they’re not going to forget about Holly, and that they’re not giving up hope that Holly will be found alive.
 Holly is the 20-year-old nursing student who was abducted outside her Darden, Tennessee home on April 13.
 On Friday afternoon Decatur County’s Riverside High School softball team traveled to Murfreesboro and won the state championship – finally giving the community something to smile about since Holly’s abduction.
 While she was happy to see people smiling again, one local, who has kids and wishes to remain anonymous, said she couldn’t help but think about others who had vanished, including another young lady from Decatur County who went missing in 1999. This young lady was quickly forgotten, she said, and she doesn’t want to see that happen to Holly.
 “It’s sad that  Kristie Baugus Moon  went missing back in 1999 and it’s like she fell off the face of the earth and no one did anything to really look for her.
 "In fact, there was a guy who claimed he killed her and then fed her to the pigs. He got into an altercation with the local sheriff and ended up getting shot and killed. The sheriff was also shot and almost died. So no one knows for sure if he was telling the truth or not and her family still doesn’t have closure.”
 The point is, the local said, that this community does not want anyone to forget Holly. They want her found.
 "There was a young couple that went missing in 2006," she said, "and they've never been heard from or found since."
 Kristina Branum, 17, and Christopher Mittendorf, 21, of neighboring Harden County went missing in July 2006 after shopping at Walmart. She said they, like Kristie Moon, have all but been forgotten. "We just can't let this happen with Holly."
  ::snipping2::
Edit to snip article.  We can only post the link and partial article.  MB
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:43:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.