March 28, 2024, 03:18:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435881 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 01, 2011, 10:04:30 PM »

Until there an official explanation that makes any sense is forthcoming in regards to the changing stories that TBI agents released three days apart ... I cannot move past Clint Bobo in my speculation.  Holly's brother was the ONLY witness.  I am assuming that Clint was TBI source regarding the changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister.

Janet

I can't get past it, either, Janet. Sure wish we could hear the actual 911 recording of his call. Not only did the story of how the abduction happened change, but even the man's appearance changed somewhat and in my opinion still doesn't make sense. He says that he thought it was her boyfriend leading her into the woods, but the description he gives doesn't sound much like the boyfriend to me. And I don't understand LE not looking at the family at all and not even checking out the family property. I mean, when a young woman goes missing, wouldn't it  be a logical thing to look at her computer? Unless they have done these things and it is just not being told to the public.
The only thing that makes me think the brother is not involved is that he called 911. I mean, if he had done something to her why not just keep silent and let it take everyone a full day to realize she is not coming home? Nothing makes sense about this case at all.

I agree Janet and Number11. Seems too suspicious to not even be out there begging for information. Something! Anything! It is a good point Clint called 9-1-1, but maybe because of the supposed screams also heard by the neighbor, he thought he'd better cover his tracks. Or, perhaps it is someone very important, and they're keeping their mouths shut in fear. I am at a complete loss!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: June 02, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 02, 2011, 11:47:07 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-case-hampered-volunteer-searchers-cops-claim/story?id=13744757

Holly Bobo Search Hampered by Volunteer Group, Cops Claim
By CHRISTINA NG
June 2, 2011

Police searching for missing nursing student Holly Bobo have complained that a volunteer group of searchers are hindering the investigation by putting out "false leads."

::snipping2::

Kristin Helm, the public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations, the status of the case is "open and ongoing."

Helm says that the bureau is "continuing to work on the case and hoping someone will come forward with information." She says there have been no new developments in the past few weeks.

The volunteer group insists they are not interfering and that they continue to receive three to four good leads a week that are not being taken seriously by officials.

The only development has been the TBI claiming that an Ohio-based group called Tactical Search and Rescue is hindering their investigation with "false leads" and "incorrect" information.

So far the TBI has basically shot us down and called us liars," said Tony Calabrese, 46, the group's founder.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #543 on: June 03, 2011, 12:03:23 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-case-hampered-volunteer-searchers-cops-claim/story?id=13744757

By CHRISTINA NG
June 2, 2011

Police searching for missing nursing student Holly Bobo have complained that a volunteer group of searchers are hindering the investigation by putting out "false leads."

Kristin Helm, the public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations, the status of the case is "open and ongoing."

Helm says that the bureau is "continuing to work on the case and hoping someone will come forward with information." She says there have been no new developments in the past few weeks.

The volunteer group insists they are not interfering and that they continue to receive three to four good leads a week that are not being taken seriously by officials.

The only development has been the TBI claiming that an Ohio-based group called Tactical Search and Rescue is hindering their investigation with "false leads" and "incorrect" information.

So far the TBI has basically shot us down and called us liars," said Tony Calabrese, 46, the group's founder.

Is this the same guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_O._Calabrese

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #544 on: June 03, 2011, 12:09:54 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14831396/tbi-says-it-does-not-need-interference-in-search-for-holly-bobo

TBI says it does not need interference in search for Holly Bobo
nterference from outside groups is upsetting investigators. The TBI pointed to groups like the Ohio-based Tactical Search and Rescue, a group whose website indicated it is working with the TBI and FBI to find Bobo. There are photos of Bobo and a place where people can leave tips for investigators. The website is run by Tony Calabrese.

A statement from a TBI spokesperson said, "the nonprofit group Tactical SAR is not working with TBI. I am unable to confirm any of the information Mr. Calabrese is relaying to you because he has no first hand knowledge of the investigation. Yes, outside groups, while they may be pure hearted, can interfere with law enforcement's work."

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: June 03, 2011, 02:54:48 AM »

By CHRISTINA NG
June 2, 2011

Is this the same guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_O._Calabrese

That's that freak fraud that everyone on FB has been talking about

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 03, 2011, 08:57:01 AM »

Have you guys read this yet?
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
A little more info, not much, but some is better than none, I guess.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 03, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
Thanks , Another different story again.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 03, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »

This has come to a dead stop?  I don't get it at all.  Obviously someone was bleeding.  Was there no blood trail that scent dogs could follow?  What in the he77 is going on with this?  Extremely odd signals from LE, family and media.  JMO.  I hope they have something and are just keeping it hushed for now.  Prayers for Holly...my namesake.
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #549 on: June 03, 2011, 02:44:24 PM »

Hello All,  I am new but I have been lurking for a long time ( sounds creepy, lol )  Anyways regarding the new statement that was released today Jun, 3rd. I am at a complete loss. TBI has contradicted everything they say. They also have debunked what the Sheriff has stated as fact many times. How was she walking to her car at 740? When every report I have heard list that 911 was called already! Now on to her walking down long winging driveway, WTH. I thought she walked to the carport. Puddle of blood? I thought it was splatter and flecks. I have a theory and I dont think she went into the woods, but I do think her brother did see her walking the tree line and did here a mild argument and did think it was a ex boyfriend.         

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
MonaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:09 PM »

Thanks , Another different story again.

Tamikosmom is going to be all over this!!!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #551 on: June 03, 2011, 09:00:14 PM »

WOW!, Thank you and WELCOME to ScaredMonkeys
Where's Janet?? (tamikosmom)
<snipped>
Family's account

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus.

Her brother, Clint, was still asleep. Their parents had already left for work.

At 7:40 a.m., Holly walked to her black Ford Mustang on the long, winding driveway leading to the Bobo family’s rural Decatur County home.

Minutes later, the family’s dog barked, waking Clint. He walked to the kitchen window that faces the expansive, treelined backyard to see what the ruckus was about. A man dressed in camouflage had his sister by the arm, leading her into the woods, he later told the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The psychology student went out to his sister’s Mustang. She was supposed to be on her way to school, he knew. Next to her car, pooled a small puddle of blood and a spilled Coke can.

Wide awake now, Clint Bobo ran into his house and called 911. He called his mother, Karen, a second-grade teacher who usually chatted by text with Holly several times a day. Panicked now, he ran into the woods where he had last seen his sister.

Nothing. She was nowhere. No more blood.
<end snip>

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #552 on: June 03, 2011, 09:03:31 PM »

WELCOME Logicislimiting and MonaMonkey!! 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #553 on: June 03, 2011, 11:30:32 PM »

WELCOME Logicislimiting and MonaMonkey!! 
Thank you! So  I am just going to throw some thoughts out there. What if Clint did look out and see her walking towards the woods with what he assumed was her bf? Im going with my theory now so Im giving Clint that. He goes about his business . Now my theory is that Holly and this guy were arguing about a recent incident that led to a breakup. He cant live without her and he knows she is serious this time. He is begging and desperate and she is losing patiences she tells him she has to go and starts towards her car he loses it and hits her in the face... cont

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:27 PM »

Hello All,  I am new but I have been lurking for a long time ( sounds creepy, lol )  Anyways regarding the new statement that was released today Jun, 3rd. I am at a complete loss. TBI has contradicted everything they say. They also have debunked what the Sheriff has stated as fact many times. How was she walking to her car at 740? When every report I have heard list that 911 was called already! Now on to her walking down long winging driveway, WTH. I thought she walked to the carport. Puddle of blood? I thought it was splatter and flecks. I have a theory and I dont think she went into the woods, but I do think her brother did see her walking the tree line and did here a mild argument and did think it was a ex boyfriend.         

In other earlier reports it says a neighbor heard screaming and called 911 at 7:30.
Clint called later..
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #555 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:34 PM »

Just my theory continued...  Hollys hand covers her face and her nose is bleeding. He immedietly turns on the Im so sorry and tries to help her. This has happened before but this time she is scared. She has always calmed him and just wants him to calm down. He is not done talking and tells her he parked up on the road. She still feels like she can calm him down and even though she is scared she walks with him. ( I believe she screamed in shock when he hit her, ) She gets in the truck and whatever is said she sticks to her guns and does not want to be  together. It doesnt end well. It is over before the searchers are even out . JMO... Cont.                                       

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #556 on: June 04, 2011, 12:06:16 AM »

I have followed since day 1 and had TONS of thoughts and opinions but this one makes sense to me for the following reasons.. 1. Clint seeing her being " led " away and complying.  2. The time of day. He knew what time she left and most likely had been in contact with her and wanted to address this 1st thing in the morning. 3. The blood in the carport from a bloody nose that she put her hand over or used something to stop it. 4. Her bag with her. She did not put it down or fight back at the time, moo. 5. The alledged response from Mrs. Bobo of a scream and the parents reaction at the PC. They knew she was scared of someone and it has been said mother and Holly are very close. Moo Cont..

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #557 on: June 04, 2011, 12:24:14 AM »

There are definently a few things that LE has said that throw my theory for a loop. If I stick with it though then the reason I think it is taking so long is because this person is very well known to the family and his fingerprints could be on anything on their property or of Hollys and it would not prove anything. His DNA could even be on the property or ON Holly and it most likely wouldnt be enough to charge him. So if the cell phone was found along with a ring. Pure speculation, why would that be so important? Physical evidence of the text messages could show motive if they are angery. Basically they need physical evidence to tie him to it and they might of had it with the phone but the sim was missing.  The " no ring " did Holly throw it out the window? Big Clue?

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #558 on: June 04, 2011, 12:36:43 AM »

You are right StarMonkey there are reports after 730. If this story is to be believed though it has her not even leaving until 740, then the Clint looks out and sees them and goes about his business and I believe it has been said 40 minutes later he went to leave. That would mean NO 911 calls would have been made in the seven o' clock hour. Huh? TBI might have been doing better with the silent treatment. I cant even begin to discuss Miss. Helms statements in this case. Unreal

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: June 04, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »

According to TBI Kristin Helm in an official April 13th Media Release ... the implication was that Clint had observed Holly being "drug across the carport" toward the woods by an alleged abductor after leaving the home with the intention of driving to drive to school.

According to Sheriff Wyatt in a press conference ... at approximate 7:30 AM on the morning of April 13th a neighbour of the Bobo family contacted 911 and reported hearing a woman's scream

According to Sheriff Wyatt in a press conference ... at approximate 8:00 AM Clint contacted 911 and reported the alleged abuduction of his sister.

Immediately ... inquiring minds were demanding to know why there was a 30 minute lapse between the 911 calls.  Immediately ... inquiring mind were wanting to know why Clint did not make an effort to assist his sister.

Less that three days later ... FBI John Mehr held a press conference and answered the questions of inquiring minds with a changed story encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly.  Apparently ... Holly was led ... not forcefully dragged ... into the woods by who Clint perceived to be his sister's boyfriend.  The changed story implies that Clint was not worried until a short time later when he discovered a small amount of blood on the driveway and realized that Holly's vehicle had not be moved.

However ... the changed story prompted inquiring minds to ask another question.  Why did the story change.  The truth never changes.

When it is considered there was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly ... until an explanation that makes sense is forthcoming from investigators or the Bobo family in regards to the changing stories  ... this wannabe detective cannot move past Clint in her speculations.

However ... when you consider the non-existent profile of Clint following the alleged abduction of his sister ... when you consider the low profile his parents and ... when you consider the ongoing silence forthcoming from investigators ... an explanation may never happen and ... justice for Holly will be forever elusive.

Janet

++++++

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - TBI Media Release - Drug Across the Carport

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 27th - TBI Kristin Helms - There was Some Miscommunication

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.