March 29, 2024, 01:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435938 times)
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »

Why does the latest article not mention anything about Clint thinking the man was Holly's boyfriend? Did he ever in fact think that? Or is this another poorly written article? I don't feel there is any reason to believe this latest version from a supposed family member than any other version...the changes that seem to have been made in this version (Clint came out when dog barker, called 911, went into woods) are all well and good, but also happen to paint him in a better light. Just my opinion.
Very poor reporting IMO. Did you notice Holly packed her own lunch? Gather, Examiner, and this writer dont appear netural very often to me. Can be deceiving.

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2011, 05:16:22 PM »

Well, it said her mom recognized the lunch because she packed it that morning...which I guess could because the mom packed it or Holly packed it and mom recognized the items...poor writing, I am so used to it by now and so over it...mainstream media is just as bad...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »

Two Mothers - Two Missing Daughters - Two Difference Responses

Natalee Holloway has been missing for six years and ... for six years her mother has been a media presence ... a media presence that will not allow her precious daughter to become a distance memory.

Karen and Dana Bobo had a press conference one day following their daughter's disappearance two months ago and then ... silence.  Why?  I sincerely do not understand ... do not understand the low profile of Holly's parents and the non-existent profile of her 25 year old brother ... her 25 year old brother who was the only witness to his sister's disappearance.

Janet

+++++

Forever Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

______

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway
ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2011, 07:29:40 PM »

Not everyone can be Natalee or Morgan's mom...but there has to be some middle ground...if it is true that the Bobo's want Holly kept in the news, they really will have to participate at some point to make sure she does not get "lost" all over again...it is cruel, but true. Ask Mark Klaas...he knows it ends up being the job of the parents to bring attention to their lost child...no one wants them to endure additional pain; we want to be able to help, if at all possible, or to know if help is still needed and if so, what kind of help.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »

Not everyone can be Natalee or Morgan's mom...but there has to be some middle ground...if it is true that the Bobo's want Holly kept in the news, they really will have to participate at some point to make sure she does not get "lost" all over again...it is cruel, but true. Ask Mark Klaas...he knows it ends up being the job of the parents to bring attention to their lost child...no one wants them to endure additional pain; we want to be able to help, if at all possible, or to know if help is still needed and if so, what kind of help.

Could it be that Karen and Dana are position between a between a rock and a hard place and ... that is why there is not at the very least a "middle ground"?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 05, 2011, 07:41:13 PM »

BUMPED

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #586 on: June 06, 2011, 02:40:53 AM »

The Serenity Prayer
 ~ God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change; couragre to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Live one day at a time; enjoy one moment at a time; accept hardships as a path to peace. Taking as he did this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that he will make all things right if I surrender to his will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremeley happy with him forever in the next.

Holly, We held a moment of silence at church for you. Sometimes you dont really know what faith is until it is the only choice left.  May you turn to your faith when ever in doubt, lean him and he will give you no more then you can handle.One day closer to finding you.

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 06, 2011, 09:43:55 AM »

::justice2NJ::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 06, 2011, 10:03:36 AM »

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #589 on: June 06, 2011, 02:52:08 PM »

Morning Monkey Friends -                  No new news to discuss. Lots of old crap to debate about but its anybodys win since most statements contradict themselves. The base of this case reminds me of the Laci Peterson case in a way. Everyone including LE knew it was Scott but they didnt have enough to charge him. The phone records are what gave them a motive. They were pretty " significant. " There were lots of rumors, one about a van and possible Milita connections. DV crimes and homicides can be very tedious and time consuming to unravel and get to the bottom of  the " perfect guy " image. I dont know what happened. If she as drug then she resisted. If she went willingly  then she knew the person and felt she could " calm " him dowm as he gave her a ride to school. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 06, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »

Morning Monkey Friends -                  No new news to discuss. Lots of old crap to debate about but its anybodys win since most statements contradict themselves. The base of this case reminds me of the Laci Peterson case in a way. Everyone including LE knew it was Scott but they didnt have enough to charge him. The phone records are what gave them a motive. They were pretty " significant. " There were lots of rumors, one about a van and possible Milita connections. DV crimes and homicides can be very tedious and time consuming to unravel and get to the bottom of  the " perfect guy " image. I dont know what happened. If she as drug then she resisted. If she went willingly  then she knew the person and felt she could " calm " him dowm as he gave her a ride to school. 

logicislimiting

When the official source of the contradicting media statements ... contradicting statements which were forthcoming at the getgo are considered ... without official clarification that make sense ... my speculation begins and ends with Clint Bobo ... the only witness to the alleged abduction. 

Inquiring mind want to know why the contradiction between two TBI media statements within three days of Holly Bobo's disappearance regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction.  Considering TBI agents were not present at the Bobo residence on the morning of April 13th and Clint Bobo was the only witness ... I can only conclude that Clint was the source of the contradiction.

If it is an established fact that the truth never changes ... why did Clint's account change.

Could it be that there were skeptical questions encompassing the original report ... skeptical questions that could not be answered ... skeptical questions that dictated that another version of events?

Janet

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #591 on: June 06, 2011, 06:54:37 PM »

Janet,  I still do not feel Clints story every changed, I do believe there was " some miscommunication " as Helms stated. Most likely resulting from the 2nd 911 call relaying what they were told happened mixed with possible knowledge of threats and opinions of what happened. MOO. Anyways in my opinion if Agent John Meur is in charge and he is the one that ruled out the brother and bf and said " We are CONFIDENT of that ." WTH? Why did he feel the need to add such a " stamp of approval " on the statement? This is by far the most concerning statement from him on April 16th. " What we believe, and I'll tell you he actually had  an arm holding her so we feel that she knew that she was in " fear of her life " so she was complying  with his commands. Cont...

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #592 on: June 06, 2011, 07:24:27 PM »

It gets worse... He continued, she was " not forcefully dragged and SHE'S LIKE ANY OTHER VICTIM, maybe complying with her attacker, BUT she walked into the woods. " If this statement passed the lie detecter heaven forbid. Janet did you notice how many time they used the words... We believe, think, but, maybe, and he never has used her NAME! He never said Clint, eyewitness, or that Clints memory is clear now and... Nope.  I am up in the air about when, how, and why Holly is missing. I am not confused about  LE playing down this case and in the process appearing like babbling idiots that arnt doing anything. MOO. I think LE had/ has knowledge she was/ is alive and the local perp didnt know he was seen and they want Holly alive so they downplayed it as to not " push him "

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #593 on: June 06, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 06, 2011, 07:49:45 PM »

Janet,  I still do not feel Clints story every changed, I do believe there was " some miscommunication " as Helms stated. Most likely resulting from the 2nd 911 call relaying what they were told happened mixed with possible knowledge of threats and opinions of what happened. MOO. Anyways in my opinion if Agent John Meur is in charge and he is the one that ruled out the brother and bf and said " We are CONFIDENT of that ." WTH? Why did he feel the need to add such a " stamp of approval " on the statement? This is by far the most concerning statement from him on April 16th. " What we believe, and I'll tell you he actually had  an arm holding her so we feel that she knew that she was in " fear of her life " so she was complying  with his commands. Cont...

logicislimiting

Agent John Mehr was not present at the Bobo home on April 13th.  I don't give a darn what he suspects.  It is what Clint Bobo claims ... Clint Bobo who appears to have fallen off the face of the earth immediate follow his sister's alleged abduction.

John Mehr was clear when he stated in his press conference two days following Holly's alleged abuduction that Clint was not concern when he observed his sister being led into the woods by who he perceived was her boyfriend..

However ... three days earlier on April 13th the official Media Release posted on the TBI website implied a violent abducton.  A possible home invastion!!  Holly was observed by a family member being drug into the wood!!

Also ... the immediate involvement of three levels of LE convinces me that the original TBI media release reflected the truth ... reflected what was recorded by the 911 center ... what Clint Bobo related in his original statement to local LE.

It makes sense  that John Mehr's statement two days later that implied the discovery of a "small amount of blood" within thiry minutes of Holly being "led" into the woods by her boyfriend would have dictated such a response.

According to Sheriff Wyatt ... Clint contacted 911 at 8:00 AM following the discover of "a small amount of blood" in the carport ... upon realizing Holly's vehicle had not left the home.  Did Clint attempt to contact his sister on her cell to see what was up?  If not; why not?  Why the immediate panic?  It does not make sense.

logicislimiting ...  Holly Bobo is my focus.  I no longer empathize with Holly's family.  Clint, Karen, Dana and the TBI have had two months to clear up the unanswered questions encompassing the conflicting stories encompassing her alleged abduction and ... they have had two months to prevent the disappearance of Holly from becoming a distant memory.  However ... nothing!  It is as though there is a conspiracy of silence that implies justice for Holly is not the priority.

As I stated before.  I suspect that Dana and Karen are positioned between a rock and a hard place.

Sincerely,

Janet

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #595 on: June 06, 2011, 09:39:47 PM »

I am with you on team Holly. I agree with everything you mention I just differ about Clint changing the story.  The story did change, why? Here are a few questions I ponder. Who was in charge of verifying that in fact a woman was possibly abducted in a home invasion and drug across the carport into the woods? TBI would verify this before issuing the mid morning PR that was reported by MSM right? Huge difference then what has now been stated as what TBI " thinks" happened and what they " believe " Holly was feeling. How did TBI determine that Holly was " in fear of her life " when Clint had " reason to believe " ( a reason? I thought his account was based on a glance out the window? ) that she was not in danger and the small amount of blood was " non life threatening. "kj     

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 06, 2011, 10:01:06 PM »

MIXED MESSAGES

April 13th - TBI Kirsten Helm - TBM Media Release

<snipped>

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing.

<snipped>

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr

<snipped>

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged ...

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker ...”

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Video – Holly Bobo TBI Press Conference Saturday April 16
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/holly-bobo-news-articles-videos-dated-saturday-april-16-2011/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6l2wUcLV7Q

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #597 on: June 06, 2011, 10:07:34 PM »

On the droid again. Excuse the grammar. Janet My Mom also holds your point of view and has from the beginning.  The story that was first reported supports the LE response and the criteria for a amber alert. The current one does not. If in fact " someone in the home " was involved, why would they change their " story " to a much less predictable theory that draws MORE attention to THEM and less to Holly? Cant wrap my mind around that. Unless this is a domestic/family abduction and they had a POI early on then I will never get the silence in this case. When they " adjusted " the description I thought that they got him, but to get the warrant it had to match and maybe one was off a little. Wishful thinking.                 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 06, 2011, 10:29:43 PM »

April 19th - TBI Mark Gwyn - Not Life Threatening

Reward for information rises as search for Holly Bobo continues
Posted: Apr 18, 2011 2:41 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 19, 2011 3:45 AM PDT

<snipped>

Gwyn said investigators have not given hope that Bobo will be found alive.

"We have no indication otherwise," he said. "We did find blood at the scene, but not enough to lead us to believe that it was a life-threatening injury, so we've got to just hope and pray that she is still alive."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14468975/reward-for-information-rises-as-search-for-holly-bobo-continues?clienttype=printable

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 06, 2011, 10:38:28 PM »

An Immediate Three Level LE Response?

According to TBI John Meyr on April 16th ... a 20 year old woman is observed walking into the woods with her boyfriend.  The woman's 25 year old brother observes.  He has no concern.  TBI Mark Gwyn affirms very little blood is discovered.  However ... within 30 minutes later of his observation 911 is contacted.

Obviously ... that 911 call initiated by Clint Bobo on the morning of April 13th revealed another version of the story encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... another version that prompted an immediate three level LE response.

Janet

+++++++

April 13th - Sheriff Roy Wyatt - An Immediate Three Level LE Response

Authorities: 20-Year-Old Woman May Have Been Abducted
Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:38 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 13, 2011 7:33 PM PDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - A massive search is underway for a missing Decatur County woman. Investigators believe 20-year-old Holly Bobo was abducted from her home on Wednesday morning.

Investigators said it happened on Swan Johnson Road in Darden around 7:30 a.m. Her brother told police that a man wearing camouflage grabbed the young woman, dragged her across her carport and pulled her into some nearby woods.

Authorities said Holly Bobo was on her way to school. She is a student at the UT Martin campus.

Authorities are now searching the area. The sheriff said they've been searching a five mile square radius on the ground and by air, but have yet to come up with anything.

Hundreds of people from the community have come out to help in the effort. 

Volunteers have been out on horseback, on four wheelers, even on foot doing all they can to find this young woman.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14438754/authorities-20-year-old-woman-may-have-been-abducted?clienttype=printable

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

Video Backup - Above Articles

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.