March 28, 2024, 02:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435872 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: June 06, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »

On the droid again. Excuse the grammar. Janet My Mom also holds your point of view and has from the beginning.  The story that was first reported supports the LE response and the criteria for a amber alert. The current one does not. If in fact " someone in the home " was involved, why would they change their " story " to a much less predictable theory that draws MORE attention to THEM and less to Holly? Cant wrap my mind around that. Unless this is a domestic/family abduction and they had a POI early on then I will never get the silence in this case. When they " adjusted " the description I thought that they got him, but to get the warrant it had to match and maybe one was off a little. Wishful thinking.                 

logicislimiting

I do believe I love your Mom.

an angelic monkey

The majority following this case are willing to give the only witness to the alleged abduction of Holly a pass without ... in the process of elimination ... considering him a person of interest.  The changing stories revealed by TBI do not matter.  The non-profile of Clint Bobo does not matter.  The low profile of Karen and Dana since the day following the disappearance of their daughter does not matter.

logicislimiting ... I don't get it.  However ... I do realize that until the truth is known ... speculation regarding the disappearance of Holly Bobo is where it is at.

Hey ... this wannabe detective has a seed of doubt regarding the existence of Clint Bobo.

Good Night

Janet
7:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:23 PM »

On the droid again. Excuse the grammar. Janet My Mom also holds your point of view and has from the beginning.  The story that was first reported supports the LE response and the criteria for a amber alert. The current one does not. If in fact " someone in the home " was involved, why would they change their " story " to a much less predictable theory that draws MORE attention to THEM and less to Holly? Cant wrap my mind around that. Unless this is a domestic/family abduction and they had a POI early on then I will never get the silence in this case. When they " adjusted " the description I thought that they got him, but to get the warrant it had to match and maybe one was off a little. Wishful thinking.                 

1.  There was chatter from the get-go asking the question ... "If Clint witnessed Holly  being drug into the woods by a stranger ... why did he not assist his sister".

2.  There was chatter from the get-go asking the question ... "Why was there a 30 minute lapse between the 911 call from a neighbour at 7:30 AM reporting a woman's scream and the 911 call from Clint at 8:00 AM.

Think about it.  The new version reveal by TBI John Mehr's answered both questions.

logicislimiting ... my theory implies that an impulsive action that could not be taken back resulted in the demise of Holly.  I speculate that within a week the changing stories cause both TBI and Holly's parents to suspect Clint and ... this suspicion is the reason behind the respective silences.  It could be that without a confession and without a body ... there is not much that LE can do.

Think about the Kyron Horman case ... the Susan Powell case ... the Drew Peterson case ...

Good Night again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:59 AM »

I'm with you Janet!  What I don't really believe is that it went down at all like CB said.  I still believe he was very near Holly at time of kidnapping and maybe stood there with fear not able to help or was possibly threatened by said man and did nothing to help.  To coinkydinky he just happened to be looking out the window at the time she entered the edge of the woods!  I think he/family won't step forward and talk because they want to preserve the one child they have left no matter what.  We've seen the same situation before, re.  Casey A and her screwed up fam!
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 07, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »

I think what bugs me the most, besides the changing stories and all the silence, is TBI being so quick and so bold to not only say that Clint was not a person of interest, but to also say that they upheld him. I have never ever heard of LE saying something like this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 07, 2011, 09:59:02 AM »

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm did backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded that Clint was no longer ruled out as a person of interest but ... she appears to uphold Holly's brother nevertheless.

Why?

++++

APRIL 15TH - TBI JOHN MEHR - CLINT IS RULED OUT

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

APRIL 17TH - TBI KRISTEN HELM - CLINT NOT RULED OUT BUT ....

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Updated Sunday, April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »

MIXED MESSAGES

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn - No Matter What the Relationship

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

April 19th - TBI Kristin Helm - Focus Outside Immediate Family and Friends

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- ..... On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

<snipped>

http://www.foxsnews.org/465/holly-bobo-abductiontbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 07, 2011, 11:35:06 AM »

1.  There was chatter from the get-go asking the question ... "If Clint witnessed Holly  being drug into the woods by a stranger ... why did he not assist his sister".

2.  There was chatter from the get-go asking the question ... "Why was there a 30 minute lapse between the 911 call from a neighbour at 7:30 AM reporting a woman's scream and the 911 call from Clint at 8:00 AM reporting his sister had been drug into the woods by a stranger..

Think about it.  The new version reveal by TBI John Mehr on April 16th answered both questions.

logicislimiting ... my theory implies that an impulsive action that could not be taken back resulted in the demise of Holly.  I speculate that within a week the changing stories cause both TBI and Holly's parents to suspect Clint and ... this suspicion is the reason behind the respective silences and the reason for the suspended searcher.

Could it be that without a confession ... without incriminating evidence and ... without a body ... there is not much that LE can do.

Think about the Kyron Horman case ... the Susan Powell case ... the Drew Peterson case ...

Good Night again.

Janet

BTW ... where is the elusive Clint Bobo currently?

Is Clint still living at home?  Has Clint returned to work?  Has Clint left the area?

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #607 on: June 08, 2011, 03:27:40 AM »

Pictures of Blake at brother Seth's myspace.

Note the comment Blake made 1 year ago on this photo:

Blake Barnett

can you spot the whore?
1 year ago
http://www.myspace.com/barnett12/photos/14169285#{%22ImageId%22%3A25089290}

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: June 08, 2011, 08:09:47 AM »

Blake Barnett

can you spot the whore?
1 year ago

Well, well, now!  Good catch Cartfly.  He seems a little bitter.  That was a little while back wasn't it?  If I am correct he might have held a grudge for a while.  Wonder if she really did something that hurt him or it's all in his mind?

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 08, 2011, 09:42:32 AM »

[/quote]

BTW ... where is the elusive Clint Bobo currently?

Is Clint still living at home?  Has Clint returned to work?  Has Clint left the area?

Janet
[/quote]

This is my question, too. Has Clint still been going to work and carrying on as usual? I got to thinking last night about his silence and I thought that maybe he is just so stricken with the realization that he did nothing to save his sister that he is just over the edge right now, maybe even being medicated to help him deal with it - but that got me wondering if he is reporting to work as usual.
I was also thinking about the tweet made by the cousin who said that Clint was cleared for good reason. That suggests that maybe he did take a polygraph and passed it. "Good reason" couldn't be alibi because no one else was home, right? So how would anyone know if his story was right?
Could be that he has passed a polygraph and the information just has not been released to the public.
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 08, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »

Blake Barnett

can you spot the whore?
1 year ago

That is interesting, isn't it? Hmmm....

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #611 on: June 08, 2011, 12:29:27 PM »

Blake Barnett

can you spot the whore?
1 year ago

Well, well, now!  Good catch Cartfly.  He seems a little bitter.  That was a little while back wasn't it?  If I am correct he might have held a grudge for a while.  Wonder if she really did something that hurt him or it's all in his mind?

I thought I had already gone through myspace with a fine tooth comb so I was surprised when I came across that. I also found some pics of Clint, Drew and Lee in some hunting shots. I can't post them yet because attachments have been turned off due to the Casey Anthony trial but I did save them on my computer to post later. If someone can get a screeen shot of the above photo and comment that would be helpful to post later before it goes *poof*. BB does appear angry in his comment.....imo. It appears that the guys in Holly's life were all close friends. <Clint, Drew, Lee, and Blake> I imagine if she dated Drew, Lee and Blake at different points,  that this would have caused allot of conflict between the friends. (Note:I am not making any assumptions about Holly, however. )She would have the right to date whomever she pleased, but by doing that someone is bound to be resentful. Personally, that was always one of those "unspoken" rules that "you do not date your boyfriends/girlfriends close friends". I understand it does happen, but I think for most people it is frowned upon. All JMO....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 08, 2011, 01:05:33 PM »

::snipping2::
 If someone can get a screeen shot of the above photo and comment that would be helpful to post later before it goes *poof*.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1383101#msg1383101

got it cartfly, i went through that album too,and missed it,good catch

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #613 on: June 08, 2011, 01:55:58 PM »

::snipping2::
 If someone can get a screeen shot of the above photo and comment that would be helpful to post later before it goes *poof*.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1383101#msg1383101

got it cartfly, i went through that album too,and missed it,good catch

Thanks CW!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 08, 2011, 11:15:55 PM »

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #615 on: June 09, 2011, 12:45:22 AM »

Thanks Klaas!! an angelic monkey

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: June 09, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »

I read an article this morning that stated that TBI believe there was more than one assailant involved. I don't know where this reporter got that information, I haven't heard that before.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 09, 2011, 12:17:50 PM »

I read an article this morning that stated that TBI believe there was more than one assailant involved. I don't know where this reporter got that information, I haven't heard that before.

Hi number11

When did TBI release this update.  Was it a press briefing or was it a media release posted on the TBI website?  If you could provide the official TBI source that implies there was more than one alleged abductor ... I would appreciate the link.

If this update is official and ... when the changing TBI accounts encompassing the alledged abduction of Holly is considered ... changing TBI acounts that imply only one alledged abductor ... I would assume that TBI investigators are speculating.

Considering there is only one truth ... considering accounts should not change ... I find it impossible to move passed Clint in my speculations.   

Janet

+++++

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - TBI Media Release - Drug Across the Carport

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 27th - TBI Kristin Helms - Miscommunication?

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #618 on: June 09, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

The story was reported by WSRG. Can someone post it? I am on my mobile. It is heartbreaking what they have to say. Plain and simple

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #619 on: June 09, 2011, 08:51:09 PM »

It is sickening and very scary how many women meet their demise at the hands of a man. Sexual Sadiasm is becoming alarmingly to familiar. As a 29 yr old woman that has had many "creepers" that I have encountered it is all to known to me that I am not special or immune. This can happen to anyone! They can stalk you and plan it or they can grab you on your way to your car after work or when you are on a run. Sometimes its a crime of opportunity. A gun does not guarantee our safety. The most effective defense we have is our common sense. " womens intuition " NEVER NO MATTER WHAT let an attack take you willingly to a second location. Fight for your life, dont let your mind trick you into complying to stay alive. 

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.