March 28, 2024, 05:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435830 times)
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #620 on: June 09, 2011, 09:24:29 PM »

This is to Holly who was a Chrisian. You dont have to believe or judge.  Romans chpt.9 31 - 39    If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own son, but gave him up, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condems? Christ Jesus, who died- more then that, who was raised to life- is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall seperate us from the love of christ  shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? Cont...                                                                                     

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 09, 2011, 09:24:47 PM »

The story was reported by WSRG. Can someone post it? I am on my mobile. It is heartbreaking what they have to say. Plain and simple

logicislimiting

Do you have a link.  I tried a google search ... no luck.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #622 on: June 09, 2011, 10:03:35 PM »

Cont...As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." No, in all there things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels or demons, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord! This scripture means alot to me and I thought of Holly last night while reading Romans. I do think she has recieved everlasting life and pray that she is sending strength to her loved ones. Sorry I keep getting this viewing members page when I go to reply thats why it took me so long.

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #623 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:37 PM »

WREG Whoops, Google Holly bobo under news and you will see 12 hours and 3 articles and its there. Im mobile or I would
The story was reported by WSRG. Can someone post it? I am on my mobile. It is heartbreaking what they have to say. Plain and simple

logicislimiting

Thanks

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »

JUSTICE FOR HOLLY BOBO!!

It is my prayer that investigators in the Holly Bobo case are behind the scenes connecting the dots and ... an arrest is immenent.

If justice is not afforded Holly Bobo and a perpetrator is given a pass  ... the implication is that other young women are at risk from an individual who possesses a mindset that embraces the concept that he is above the established legal and moral boundaries of a civilized society and ... his sense of entitlement imply that related consequences for his actions are not applicable to him.

Natalee Holloway stepfather knew that it was just a matter of time before the main suspect in the May 2005 disappearance in Aruba of his precious stepdaughter would strike again.  Jug Twitty was right.  Five years later ... Joran van der sloot murdered a young Peruvian woman named Stephany Flores.

Those in the Aruban adminstration as well as members of Joran's family who were behind the coverup agenda that protected Joran and ... prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee have Stephany's blood on their hands.

IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he's all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: June 09, 2011, 10:14:05 PM »

WREG Whoops, Google Holly bobo under news and you will see 12 hours and 3 articles and its there. Im mobile or I would

logicislimiting

Thanks

Janet

I will have a boo later.  Hubby and I are about to have a game of Monopoly with two eldest grandsons (11/13).

Thanks

Janet

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 09, 2011, 10:51:58 PM »

I believe there is more than one perp too!  It fits in with my thoughts on Clint being near his sister at time of abduction and not able to help cause he was out numbered. I'm hoping that LE is doing a good job too.  It could be that LE has not wanted the fam to talk at all not to even let out that there may be more than one suspect.  Keeping quiet in a small, nosey town is really hard to do but when things are silent like that country folk either get real paranoid and screw up or relax and think things are okay and start running mouths and bragging!!
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #627 on: June 09, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »

Janet, I spoke with my uncle who is a Ret. Homicide Det. about this case. He said a few things. 1. If they are treating Clint as a eyewitness to the abduction then the public, media, and even his own family would not be permitted to speak to him about this case. 2. If he spoke or told anyone his account(Mom) before LE intervined they would become a material witness and held under the same standard as Clint. He would be protected for his own safety up until  arrests were made and/or a conviction is handed down. His account would be protected and not be heard until he is on the stand. He also said that if Clint could identify the perp and the perp didnt know LE would not release that. His opinion is that he was able to give LE a "lead" on the perp and that LE.. cont 

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #628 on: June 09, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »

was preserving pertent information and not releasing what "factual evidence" they had on the perps at the PC on the 16th. "Good detectives will only utilize the media to 1. identify the perp 2. locate a victim. They will only release pertent to information to accomplishing these 2 things." Ret. Det uncle. He also said that he believes that LE had reason to believe the Holly was alive on the 16th and that comes across in the the PC to him. One more thing. He said the attached Carport would be considered part of the house and  a home invasion would be appropriate. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #629 on: June 10, 2011, 12:03:38 AM »

logicislimiting

Thanks

Janet

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-two-months,0,7592918.story

So.............apparently they have nothing......so why the silence of the parents? They should be on every talk show from coast  to coast. Have they tried to contact Tim Miller?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #630 on: June 10, 2011, 12:12:40 AM »

Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing (You THINK??? Sounds like a dumb ed down investigation to me )

::snipping2::
John Mehr said everyone has been cooperative in the investigation, allowing law enforcement to search their properties. But Mehr could not discuss any evidence, or the possibility of any suspects.

He did confirm that agents have spoken with everyone relevant to Holly's life, including people in her past. All alibis that people have given have been verified to be true.

Agents still occupy a command post at the National Guard Armory in Parsons. When leads need to be followed, certain agents, including staff from the Emergency Management Agency, go out to investigate.

::snipping2::

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:55 AM »

logicislimiting

Thanks

Janet

So.............apparently they have nothing......so why the silence of the parents? They should be on every talk show from coast  to coast. Have they tried to contact Tim Miller?

Exactly!!!

I have come to the conclusion that Dana and Karen are between a rock and a hard place.  Their 20 year old daughter has disappearance and ... their 25 year old son has not been consistent about what he allegedly witnessed on the morning of April 13th.

The suspended searches tell me convince me that TBI may be up against a brick wall.  Could it be that investigators may have strong suspicions but without evidence ... without a confession and ... without a body ...

BTW ... where is the elusive Clint Bobo.  He did not even stand along side of his parents when they reached out the day following there daughter's alleged abuction.  Holly's brother is not a child for crying out loud.  He is 25 years old.

Thank you cartfly and logicislimiting.

Good Night

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing
8:02 p.m. CDT, June 8, 2011

<snipped>

Mehr said they still receive tips every day. But he still urges those with information to come forward.

"We know people have that information. Just please call us…there's no doubt in my mind. There are people who know what happened to Holly, and there may be more than one person involved," Mehr said.

<snipped>

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #632 on: June 10, 2011, 02:25:25 AM »

JANET, Dang I didnt catch you before you went to bed. Please read up on eyewitnesses to unsolved crimes. I did, and spoke to my uncle who was a Detective for many years. Clint CANT TALK bottom line and this is fact. I dont believe Clint is innocent because I want to believe that. I believe he is innocent for many reasons. My number one reason is that the LEAD agent on this case John Meur ruled him out unequivactly on the 16th. Mark Gwyn may have thought that was premature or wanted to throw his weight around but Helms confirmed Gwyns statement and then broke it down even more and confirmed Clint as a eyewitness. Gwyn never corrected her. Not one person   has had anything negative to say about Clint. He was furthering his education during the day cont...                                 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #633 on: June 10, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »

logicislimiting

Thanks

Janet

Exactly!!!

I have come to the conclusion that Dana and Karen are between a rock and a hard place.  Their 20 year old daughter has disappearance and ... their 25 year old son has not been consistent about what he allegedly witnessed on the morning of April 13th.

The suspended searches tell me convince me that TBI may be up against a brick wall.  Could it be that investigators may have strong suspicions but without evidence ... without a confession and ... without a body ...

BTW ... where is the elusive Clint Bobo.  He did not even stand along side of his parents when they reached out the day following there daughter's alleged abuction.  Holly's brother is not a child for crying out loud.  He is 25 years old.

Thank you cartfly and logicislimiting.

Good Night

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing
8:02 p.m. CDT, June 8, 2011

<snipped>

Mehr said they still receive tips every day. But he still urges those with information to come forward.

"We know people have that information. Just please call us…there's no doubt in my mind. There are people who know what happened to Holly, and there may be more than one person involved," Mehr said.

<snipped>

I agree Janet that Clint not standing along side his parents for that one press conference is sooooo strange, as well as his absence from any media. You are right he is a grown man not a first grader. So why is he being "protected" and by who? Obviously, this whole
"silent" thing is not working to bring Holly home.  I am on the fence about whether CB could have had anything to do with what happened to Holly. But only because we know so little about him. This case has me so "confuzzled:......lol

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #634 on: June 10, 2011, 02:42:27 AM »

working at night at a seniors nursing home. He was on spring break the week of Hollys abduction or he most likely would not have been home. This mans life was also taken from him as he knew it. He witnessed his only sibling be abducted and was not able to stop it. He is being isolated from all his friends and family, he has virtually been "put on hold" from living his life. It is my opinion that we will never hear from Clint. John Meur is still currently LEAD on this case and ruled Clint out while stating  "we  are confident of that" this was AFTER changing the story. Respectfully I dont know what else you need to move past Clint it boggles me. ~ Candace~

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: June 10, 2011, 09:31:21 AM »

working at night at a seniors nursing home. He was on spring break the week of Hollys abduction or he most likely would not have been home. This mans life was also taken from him as he knew it. He witnessed his only sibling be abducted and was not able to stop it. He is being isolated from all his friends and family, he has virtually been "put on hold" from living his life. It is my opinion that we will never hear from Clint. John Meur is still currently LEAD on this case and ruled Clint out while stating  "we  are confident of that" this was AFTER changing the story. Respectfully I dont know what else you need to move past Clint it boggles me. ~ Candace~

I think it would be easier to move past Clint if we knew how or why he had  been unequivocally ruled out as a suspect. In my mind, I can only see three ways for this to be true.  1 - He was not alone at home that morning and someone else was there with him who verified his story 2 - He has taken and passed a Polygraph 3 - LE know exactly who is responsible. Those are the only three ways I see possible that he could have been ruled out so early on in the investigation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: June 10, 2011, 09:42:37 AM »

Within three days of the "confident" statement by TBI investigator John Mehr ... TBI Director Mark Gwyn and TBI spokesperson Kristin Helm both implied that Clint Bobo ... the witness to the alleged abduction ... had not been ruled out as a person of interest.

Janet

++++

April 15th - TBI John Mehr - Clint is Ruled Out

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn - No Matter What the Relationship

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

April 18, 2011 - TBI Kirstin Helm - Nobody is Ruled Out

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 10, 2011, 09:59:41 AM »

I think it would be easier to move past Clint if we knew how or why he had  been unequivocally ruled out as a suspect. In my mind, I can only see three ways for this to be true.  1 - He was not alone at home that morning and someone else was there with him who verified his story 2 - He has taken and passed a Polygraph 3 - LE know exactly who is responsible. Those are the only three ways I see possible that he could have been ruled out so early on in the investigation.

... or relationships/community ties imply conflicts of interest by local TBI.  There is no way that TBI John Meyr should have been "confident" within two days of Holly's disappearance that the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction was not a person of interest.

Could it be that the time has come for the FBI to take a lead role in this investigation.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: June 10, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »

logicislimiting

On April 15th ... TBI John Meyr make the "confident" statement.

On April 16th ... TBI John Meyr revealed the changing account.

On April 18th ... both TBI Director Gwyn and TBI Spokesperson Helm released statements that implied that NOBODY was ruled out as a person of interest.

Could the implication be that the changing account encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly caused investigators to think again inregards to giving a pass to the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.

Janet

+++++

April 15th - TBI John Mehr - Clint is Ruled Out

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #639 on: June 10, 2011, 11:48:29 AM »

Janet, It is possible, it happened! Third thing I believe happened. The day this happen and since then I have read 8 people on either fb or a forum that they know Clint did see it happen and did try to help only to have his sisters life threatened in front of his eyes. Most of these accounts were taking of FB by the 14th. Some can be found on forums. LE will not release this info if it in fact happened as to not put Holly in anymore danger or push the perp to feel like he  is trapped and must kill her. In reality Clint could ID one of them, maybe even through voice. He wasnt suppose to be home and these perps either knew that and he was also a victim too or they didnt know and he regonized them in some way. jmo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.