March 28, 2024, 05:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435895 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: June 13, 2011, 10:56:23 AM »

Something else bugs me....that scream that the neighbor heard, and more disturbing, the thirty minutes between the scream and the time Clint phoned 911. What was he doing during that half hour? Thirty minutes was plenty of time for someone to get Holly out of there. LE has already said that they believe more than one person was involved. Could one of those people be the one who waited thirty minutes and then called 911?

Hi number11

There was chatter from the get-go regarding TBI's April 13th posted media release asking the question ... "If Clint witnessed Holly  being drug into the woods by a stranger ... why did he not assist his sister and ... why did he not immediately call 911?

Think about it.  The updated version reveal by TBI John Mehr on April 16th answered both questions.

This is why I am convinced that the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo did not happen.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 13, 2011, 11:10:35 AM »

Something else bugs me....that scream that the neighbor heard, and more disturbing, the thirty minutes between the scream and the time Clint phoned 911. What was he doing during that half hour? Thirty minutes was plenty of time for someone to get Holly out of there. LE has already said that they believe more than one person was involved. Could one of those people be the one who waited thirty minutes and then called 911?

Hi number11

There was chatter from the get-go regarding TBI's April 13th posted media release asking the question ... "If Clint witnessed Holly  being drug into the woods by a stranger ... why did he not assist his sister and ... why did he not immediately call 911?

Think about it.  The updated version reveal by TBI John Mehr on April 16th answered both questions.

This is why I am convinced that the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo did not happen.

Janet

I think you are right, Janet. I remember when I first read the story and I immediately asked those same questions myself.  And, yes, the updated version seems to have fixed both of those questions...hmmm... I think I just assumed that the media had botched the first account up, but now.....so what I am concluding is that TBI asked Clint those questions, "Why did you not try to help your sister?" and "Why did you wait so long to call 911?" And maybe even "If she was dragged how come there are no drag marks on the ground? And come to think of it, if she was wearing flip-flops how come those things didn't come right off if she was being dragged?"  And that is when his version of the story changed. That in itself should have triggered some suspicions.

::justice2NJ::
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 13, 2011, 11:39:40 AM »

The nearest neighbor is over a block away from the Bobo's. The Bobo residence was at 681 Swan Johnson Road and the nearest neighbor is at 555 Swan Johnson Road. If she screamed loud enough for a neighbor a block away to hear it wouldn't Clint have heard it, and would that not have been an indicator to him that she was in danger, that this was not her boyfriend taking her into the woods?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 13, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »

I agree.  Obviously Clint's original story which motivated questions from skeptics ... which most likely motivated questions for authorities ... was not thought out carefully.

When you think of the immediate response of three levels of LE ... it makes sense the "drug" across the carport ... "drug" into the woods was foundation of Clint's 911 report ... was the foundation of Clint's original statement to LE.

Logic dictates that "led" in to the woods by who Clint perceived to be Holly's boyfriend would have dictated such an immediate far reaching response.  Logic dictates that a "small amount" of blood would have dictated such an immediate far reaching response.

Janet

+++++

April 13th - Sheriff Roy Wyatt

Authorities: 20-Year-Old Woman May Have Been Abducted
Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:38 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 13, 2011 7:33 PM PDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - A massive search is underway for a missing Decatur County woman. Investigators believe 20-year-old Holly Bobo was abducted from her home on Wednesday morning.

Investigators said it happened on Swan Johnson Road in Darden around 7:30 a.m. Her brother told police that a man wearing camouflage grabbed the young woman, dragged her across her carport and pulled her into some nearby woods.

Authorities said Holly Bobo was on her way to school. She is a student at the UT Martin campus.

Authorities are now searching the area. The sheriff said they've been searching a five mile square radius on the ground and by air, but have yet to come up with anything.

Hundreds of people from the community have come out to help in the effort. 

Volunteers have been out on horseback, on four wheelers, even on foot doing all they can to find this young woman.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14438754/authorities-20-year-old-woman-may-have-been-abducted?clienttype=printable

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:10 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14897726/monday-marks-2-months-since-holly-bobo-disappearance

Monday Marks 2 Months Since Holly Bobo Disappearance
Posted: Jun 13, 2011 1:04 PM CDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - Monday marks two months since 20-year-old Decatur County resident Holly Bobo went missing, and there is still no sign of her.

::snipping2::

The sheriff said they are following every tip and lead that comes in, but still there's no sign of Bobo.

Law enforcement officials said they have exhausted all of their options for ground searches and have no strong leads in the case.

They continue to investigate and conduct limited searches as leads develop.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 13, 2011, 04:58:45 PM »

Volunteers, friends vow to bring Holly home
Social media raises hope, spreads word about missing person case

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110612/NEWS25/106120318
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 13, 2011, 10:24:51 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979444413

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #687 on: June 13, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »

Alright Im back with something to talk about and Janet read between the lines. What if Holly was abducted during a home invasion? Yes I know it was already reported, but lets pretend that its the truth. Holly had a test that day and she was dressed casual. Lets say the test was at 830am. She usually would leave same time as her mom. Late morning for her. This crime is planned and the perps know exactly who comes and goes and has taken all that in. How were they to know of  the half hour time change? The perps enter off the side of the house, no view into carport in back yet. Holly comes out and sees one of them, she knows him. I could go on but see where I am going? I dont think Clint had any role in the abduction I do think Clint knows what they were there for though. Also something strange I dont think Holly was bleeding as she was very easily over powered. I think the Sheriff leaked that and TBI was forced to release it. I think it was her brothers blood and that he was hurt. Just my thoughts

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #688 on: June 13, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »

Holly Bobo Missing for 2 Months, Family Believes She's Alive
June 13, 2011 6:10 PM

DARDEN, TN -- "We believe that she is still alive." Those are the words from Holly Bobo's pastor. It's been two months since the 20-year-old nursing student was kidnapped from her home in Darden. Her case is being treated as a missing person, not a homicide.

Pastor Don Franks says every day they pray for Holly, and they'll keep praying for her every day until she's found.
http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Holly-Bobo-Missing-for-2-Months-Family-Believes/GlG8QCC4NkuRrdL4R6sqdg.cspx

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #689 on: June 13, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »

Bobo Investigation Continues Two Months After Disappearance
By Will Nunley
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Jun 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM CDT

Story Updated: Jun 13, 2011 at 8:04 PM CDT
Neighbors of Karen and Dana Bobo said the family continues to search daily for their daughter, Holly. Even though larger volunteer-led searches have stopped, the family continues to comb the woods of Decatur County when they can, neighbor Tonya Manley says.
Meanwhile, volunteers are organizing a bike ride on June 25 in honor of Holly Bobo. Proceeds from the event will go to the Bobo family, organizers said.
 ::snipping2:: http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Investigation-Continues-Two-Months-After-Disappearance-123763464.html

why aren't the proceeds going to the reward fund?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 14, 2011, 01:42:48 AM »

Alright Im back with something to talk about and Janet read between the lines. What if Holly was abducted during a home invasion? Yes I know it was already reported, but lets pretend that its the truth. Holly had a test that day and she was dressed casual. Lets say the test was at 830am. She usually would leave same time as her mom. Late morning for her. This crime is planned and the perps know exactly who comes and goes and has taken all that in. How were they to know of  the half hour time change? The perps enter off the side of the house, no view into carport in back yet. Holly comes out and sees one of them, she knows him. I could go on but see where I am going? I dont think Clint had any role in the abduction I do think Clint knows what they were there for though. Also something strange I dont think Holly was bleeding as she was very easily over powered. I think the Sheriff leaked that and TBI was forced to release it. I think it was her brothers blood and that he was hurt. Just my thoughts

I posted same a while back on here.  I say he was close to the actual crime and he was either threatened face to face, walked in on, or froze in fear and LE and fam may be thinking this is a hostage situation but I do believe Clint was very, very close to the crime in one way or another and that would keep him and fam from talking.  Whatever they've been doing doesn't seem to be working does it?  I dunno, we really don't know do we?
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #691 on: June 14, 2011, 08:00:12 AM »

Hi Melisb,  I have said my opinion before so I will be brief. I think Holly was not suppose to be there but she had a test a little later that day. She say one of the men as she went to her car and recognized him. She got scared and screamed as she tried to get back to the house. He grabbed her to stop her. She fought him hard I think. Clint looked out the window and saw this and ran out there. Clint knew why they were there just wasnt expecting them. They have to do something with Holly they were not thinking clearly this was not the plan but she saw them and thats all they are worried about Clint begs them not to take her and gets punched and kicked. He is told if he narks them out they will kill her. They didnt get what they went there for. The older guy is the one that has a beef with Clint The younger one is considered a troublemaker and down to do  whatever but killing a innocent girl just because you want to be free. This wasnt the plan I dont think at all. The blood and neighbor evidence woulf of never been released if the Sheriff hadnt gone on a commenting spree. How do you pursue a suspect that has threatened to kill the victim if you say anything. On the 16th Mehr stated that he wasnt going to answer questions about blood being found because didnt want to fuel the rumor mill. Only thing is Sheriff already told us there was blood found. The cae that wasnt involved yet the search route was by it further up in Holladay the next day. With my theory the Sheriffs leaks hurt the case. This would be a case were media would make stuff much harder and possibly get someone killed. I think she is either on private property and has passed or she was rescued on April 18 at Nanchez park in cabin 16 on cubelake badly beaten and left there. They got tired of moving her around so much and seriously didnt know what to do. They must of disagreed alot Anyways night

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 14, 2011, 08:52:43 AM »

I'm glad to see you back posting logicislimiting.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 14, 2011, 08:59:53 AM »

Hi Melisb,  I have said my opinion before so I will be brief. I think Holly was not suppose to be there but she had a test a little later that day. She say one of the men as she went to her car and recognized him. She got scared and screamed as she tried to get back to the house. He grabbed her to stop her. She fought him hard I think. Clint looked out the window and saw this and ran out there. Clint knew why they were there just wasnt expecting them. They have to do something with Holly they were not thinking clearly this was not the plan but she saw them and thats all they are worried about Clint begs them not to take her and gets punched and kicked. He is told if he narks them out they will kill her. They didnt get what they went there for. The older guy is the one that has a beef with Clint The younger one is considered a troublemaker and down to do  whatever but killing a innocent girl just because you want to be free. This wasnt the plan I dont think at all. The blood and neighbor evidence woulf of never been released if the Sheriff hadnt gone on a commenting spree. How do you pursue a suspect that has threatened to kill the victim if you say anything. On the 16th Mehr stated that he wasnt going to answer questions about blood being found because didnt want to fuel the rumor mill. Only thing is Sheriff already told us there was blood found. The cae that wasnt involved yet the search route was by it further up in Holladay the next day. With my theory the Sheriffs leaks hurt the case. This would be a case were media would make stuff much harder and possibly get someone killed. I think she is either on private property and has passed or she was rescued on April 18 at Nanchez park in cabin 16 on cubelake badly beaten and left there. They got tired of moving her around so much and seriously didnt know what to do. They must of disagreed alot Anyways night

I have to say I agree.  Whatever happened to Clint is the reason fam isn't talking.  Maybe that is why we haven't seen him...frightened to show face or maybe signs of being beat up.  I don't think she is alive though, so sad to say.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: June 14, 2011, 09:05:25 AM »

There are many scenarios that can begin with "what if".  However ... I choose to base my speculation on the 'words' of LE and TBI gleaned from media releases and press briefings in the days following the alleged abduction.

The original story posted on April 13th on the TBI webside regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction should not have changed significantly.  Considering there was only one alleged witness ... I can only assume that both accounts originated from Clint Bob.

Until the truth is known ... speculation is where it is at.  At this point in time ... my focus of speculation in regards to holds that truth is the elusive Cliff Bobo.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 14, 2011, 09:18:45 AM »

Could it be that the ongoing silence from TBI, Karen and Dana since very early in the investigating imply that the truth is suspected but without a confession, evidence or a body ....

Why were the official searches not resumed following the Easter storm?

Where is Clint Bobo?

Janet

_____

number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 14, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »

The family believes she is still alive, but yet they are out searching in the woods? If they are searching in the woods they are either looking for remains or for missed evidence.
And the gate...is it for privacy or for protection? 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #697 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:39 PM »

The family believes she is still alive, but yet they are out searching in the woods? If they are searching in the woods they are either looking for remains or for missed evidence.
And the gate...is it for privacy or for protection? 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p837
I just found out about the new gates installed on the Bobo property last night after reading (as painful as that can be sometimes ) on the Parsons forum at Topix. I do take what I read over there with a grain of salt because anyone can say anything and not back it up. Not to mention the crazies that post there.....
 I did read on topix about a rumor/speculation of Holly meeting someone online and that person ending up not being who he said he was and that LE thought he abducted Holly or Holly left with him of her own free will and he was possibly holding her. Maybe there was a ransom or threat? I find that scenario to be hard to believe though if she did meet this "person" online since his IP address could be traced right?. But then I am not an expert on how reliable an IP trace would be to LE.

I swear this case sounds like a sordid mystery novel.....ugh

Logicslimiting: I would imagine the gates are more for privacy from sight seers and media entering the property unannounced, jmho.

Janet, I wonder if the end of the searches on Easter was because the perp contacted the  Bobo's somehow and threatened the life of Holly if they contacted LE or media..... Could this be the why LE said "things are not as they appear"? Something happened on that Easter day that silenced everyone. It has to be something along those lines for the parents to remain silent and for Clint not to speak out. I just can't see the the Mom protecting Clint if he hurt her daughter. At some point the parents would have to say, enough is enough and turn him in I would think. I can't imagine if Clint is guilty of something(if that is the case) having to choose one child over the other. No parent should have to make a choice like that.

There are allot of good theories here, but unfortunately none of them have brought her home yet. All we can do now, is pray that Holly is brought home safe and that this case isn't swept under the rug. Where are you Holly? an angelic monkey

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #698 on: June 14, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »

Thanks logic. This is definitely a possible scenario that would answer all the questions we have. There are so many possibilities.....I just wish we knew something definitive. I just want justice for Holly, as we all do. an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 14, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Janet, I wonder if the end of the searches on Easter was because the perp contacted the  Bobo's somehow and threatened the life of Holly if they contacted LE or media..... Could this be the why LE said "things are not as they appear"? Something happened on that Easter day that silenced everyone. It has to be something along those lines for the parents to remain silent and for Clint not to speak out. I just can't see the the Mom protecting Clint if he hurt her daughter. At some point the parents would have to say, enough is enough and turn him in I would think. I can't imagine if Clint is guilty of something(if that is the case) having to choose one child over the other. No parent should have to make a choice like that.

There are allot of good theories here, but unfortunately none of them have brought her home yet. All we can do now, is pray that Holly is brought home safe and that this case isn't swept under the rug. Where are you Holly? an angelic monkey

cartfly

Could you please direct me to the source of the quote.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.