March 28, 2024, 06:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435836 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 16, 2011, 11:19:31 PM »

Hi Dr. Pepper.  Welcome to the cage.

Janet

++++++

1.  Which LE agencies released statements that day? Local LE and TBI?  If they were separate, what times were the statements given.

- A media release was posted on the TBI website on April 13th.  I do not know the time.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

- Sheriff Wyatt gave a new conference on April 13th.  I do not know the time.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

2.  I'd like to take another look at the approximate amount if time btw the 911 calls say btw 7:30 and 9am? (Since I don't think we know for sure) and the timing of LE's statements

- According to Sheriff Wyatt ... a neigbour contacted 911 at 7:30 AM after hearing a woman's scream.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week

- According to Sheriff Wyatt ... a 911 call was received at 8:00 AM.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42605859#42605859

- According to TBI John Meyr ... Clint Bobo made that 911 call at 8:00 AM

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

3.  Wonder who called in TBi? Sheriff? Her parents?

- According to Sheriff Wyatt ... three levels of LE immediate responded ... Local, TBI and FBI.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #721 on: June 16, 2011, 11:47:02 PM »

Janet, I am so frustrated I cant find that recording ANYWHERE! It was on April 26th on Channel 5  open line.  So there is not an actual video or article. The recording is no where to be found on channel 5 anymore. The best I found is on April 26th on websleuths thread. There is partial transcripts. Im on my droid so I cant link. There are a few articles I want to link and look at if someone will help me. Looking at things with a different perspective and seeing a few things I dont remember reading. Let me know if anyone will bring some links over for me and I will post which ones.

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 16, 2011, 11:57:52 PM »

Janet, I am so frustrated I cant find that recording ANYWHERE! It was on April 26th on Channel 5  open line.  So there is not an actual video or article. The recording is no where to be found on channel 5 anymore. The best I found is on April 26th on websleuths thread. There is partial transcripts. Im on my droid so I cant link. There are a few articles I want to link and look at if someone will help me. Looking at things with a different perspective and seeing a few things I dont remember reading. Let me know if anyone will bring some links over for me and I will post which ones.

Thanks logicislimiting

I will attempt to do a little more googling (sounds obscene).

I am off until Monday.  Eldest son, 8 month pregnant DIL and 4 year old grandson will be arriving from the Island tomorrow.  I am sooo excited.  Anyways ... lots of family stuff happening this Father's Day weekend.

Good night

Janet
8:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #723 on: June 17, 2011, 01:11:44 AM »

That is it!! Thanks Logicislimiting! I have been wracking my brain trying to remember where I saw that. I scanned the videos of the "Openline" call in program but the video with TBI is not their anymore. I checked youtube also and still can not find it......that is odd every other show is on there. Anyway, Janet I am still looking to back that statement up. In the meantime, this is the link to where it was heard:

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/107465/openline

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #724 on: June 17, 2011, 01:14:11 AM »

Thanks logicislimiting

I will attempt to do a little more googling (sounds obscene).

I am off until Monday.  Eldest son, 8 month pregnant DIL and 4 year old grandson will be arriving from the Island tomorrow.  I am sooo excited.  Anyways ... lots of family stuff happening this Father's Day weekend.

Good night

Janet
8:55 PM PT

Have a great weekend with your family Janet! Hopefully, when you return we will have some new answers about Holly. Enjoy those babies !!::MonkeyAngel::

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #725 on: June 17, 2011, 07:37:32 AM »

Have a great time Janet. I want to put this out there. On the 19th of April there was tons of speculation Holly had been found. LE was asked to confirm this fact many times that day. Here are three responses we got. "To my knowledge she has not been found." Helm. " We have no evidence to confirm that she is NOT still in that area." Sheriff Wyatt. Helms was told that people think that Holly was found and this is a big hoax, she responded "There is no possible way this a hoax." Now for someone that gets paid to be the voice of the bureau her ansers just plain suck, sorry dont know how to word it nicer. It seems as though she avoided directly answering both questions, why? Then Sheriff just piles it on and tells as that they have no evidence to  believe that Holly is not still in that area! WTH They know she is in that area? They have volunteers out searching where a possible wanted man could be? Did Sheriff slep up and tell us they have evidence putting her in that area meaning she is still alive? This case is a mind you know what.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 17, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »

Good morning logic    
I've snipped the following article for posting purposes, but reading the whole article is much better.

Two months after Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo was last seen leaving her rural Decatur County home with an unknown person dressed in camouflage gear on Wednesday, April 13, 2011, investigators are holding out hope that the 20-year-old woman may still be alive, according to reports published on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 by CBS News, WSMV-TV Nashville, WTVF-TV NewsChannel 5, Gather.com, and other information sources.
 ::snipping2::
...the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) has no conclusive proof to support that Ms. Bobo has been murdered.

What is known is that there is still no sign of the woman, and that she would not have voluntarily run away, according to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Agent John Mehr.
While over 1,000 leads continue to flow into law enforcement encouraged by an $80,000 reward fund, and pursued by authorities as a missing persons investigation, the TBI has admitted that none of them have panned out, or brought their team of detectives any closer to locating Ms. Bobo.

In fact, there has been friction reported between the police, and volunteers. According to the Jackson Sun,  the TBI has advised the public that well meaning volunteers have hindered their efforts in finding Holly by spreading rumors and false leads through various social networking sites.
There are suspicions in the community that Tennessee authorities are not up to the task of solving cases involving missing women, based on their lack of success in previous cases.
Such a record of failure in bringing closure to these cases raise doubts, combined with police reluctance to disclose any progress they have made in the Bobo investigation, as shown in the attached video clip and slide show which accompany this article.

Even more controversy has been generated between police and an Ohio based volunteer group, called "Tactical SAR" or Tactical Search and Rescue, run by Tony Calabrese. The group claims to be working closely with the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Both the federal and Tennessee agencies deny such an affiliation. The TBI has charged that such groups are exploiting Ms. Bobo's disappearance to enhance their fund raising efforts, allegations which Mr. Calabrese strongly denies.
With all the advances in forensic science, and the expectations raised by television shows like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the reality is that meticulous and time consuming traditional methods, aided by reliable tips, are still the mainstay of criminal investigations.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 17, 2011, 09:51:49 AM »

So what about this cabin I keep hearing about in Natchez Trace Park and the rumor that Holly was found there? ANyone have any information at all about this. It would certainly explain all the silence from the family, wouldn't it?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 17, 2011, 10:00:16 AM »

Morning Locig...what you have posted about the cabin an poss recovery of Holly is exactly what we know.  We all heard the same thing just as someone sent the message out and then we all had to backtrack when there was no word from any official and everything went silent.  No mention of it by a soul.  We are left hanging on that one.  We all chalked it up to rumor but who knows?  That would be wonderful if true and explain lots...
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 17, 2011, 10:06:40 AM »

Sorry Number11!  Good morn to you!  That is what I get for looking and not seeing your name.  I'm in a hurry and gotta go to work. 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #730 on: June 17, 2011, 01:32:34 PM »

Hi all!
Hey Janet, do you recall seeing this report? I hadn't seen it as of yet. Also there is video at the link:

Lunchbox Of Missing Woman Found In Decatur County
Posted: Apr 15, 2011 7:35 AM CDT Updated: Apr 15, 2011 7:18 PM CDT

Officials said Holly was taken from outside the home on Wednesday morning as she was headed to school. They said she and the unidentified suspect walked off arm and arm into the woods.

"He actually had an arm holding her, so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life. So she was complying with his demands," said John Mehr, a special agent with TBI.

They said Bobo's 25-year-old brother saw her outside with a man before she was taken on Wednesday morning. But they said he only saw the man from the back and thought it was her boyfriend.

He did not become suspicious until he went outside and saw blood. Then he called 911.

They also re-iterated the fact that neither her boyfriend nor her brother were a suspect.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14452585/lunchbox-of-missing-woman-found-in-decatur-county

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #731 on: June 17, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »

TGIF Monkeys! Thanks for responding to me. I signed up because I have come to know a lot about Hollys case and wanted to discuss it with likewise peopld and to convince Janet that Clint is not involved, lol. It seems dead over here though Sad I hope we can turn it around. I use my droid so I cant link, please dont get annoyed with me. I know some locals and have heard rumors that arnt circulated on the net. The one thing that my girlfriend who owns a shop in town has told me is that in the last two week or so many people  are making comments to the effect of " I wish all this attention surrounding what happened to Holly would just go away and give the family some peace" We both found it distrubing at first and now she says she hears it alot along with who is being investigated or whose name has come up. So if you read back you can see that it has been my theory all along that holly is alive. My theory as to who did this has changed though.  Like you all I have followed lots of cases and this one is a exeption. So anyone up for looking at reports from the 18th and 19th with me under the assunption she had been found. Its amazing what we see with a different perspective. You dont even have to believe she was found on the 18th just read statements from the 18th and19th. Note that the DA asked the Governer to put the 50000up and the Governer stated that the DA had presented some good information as why it would be helpful Not exact quote from the Governer.                                                                 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: June 17, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »

logic -  thank you for hanging in there and posting.  If you believe strongly about something, you should stay the course imo.  I find it really strange that people would wish all the attention surrounding what happened to Holly would just go away and give the family some peace.  How could her family have any peace if she's missing?!  Unless of course, she's alive, being held against her will and it's a waiting game. Maybe some are worried the attention will force someone's hand the wrong way, I don't know.    She may very well be alive from the recent article or two I've posted, since it seems it's being said there is no evidence to state otherwise.  I think there's a lot we don't know at this point.  Thanks for your input.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: June 17, 2011, 07:14:10 PM »

TGIF Monkeys! Thanks for responding to me. I signed up because I have come to know a lot about Hollys case and wanted to discuss it with likewise peopld and to convince Janet that Clint is not involved, lol. It seems dead over here though Sad I hope we can turn it around. I use my droid so I cant link, please dont get annoyed with me. I know some locals and have heard rumors that arnt circulated on the net. The one thing that my girlfriend who owns a shop in town has told me is that in the last two week or so many people  are making comments to the effect of " I wish all this attention surrounding what happened to Holly would just go away and give the family some peace" We both found it distrubing at first and now she says she hears it alot along with who is being investigated or whose name has come up. So if you read back you can see that it has been my theory all along that holly is alive. My theory as to who did this has changed though.  Like you all I have followed lots of cases and this one is a exeption. So anyone up for looking at reports from the 18th and 19th with me under the assunption she had been found. Its amazing what we see with a different perspective. You dont even have to believe she was found on the 18th just read statements from the 18th and19th. Note that the DA asked the Governer to put the 50000up and the Governer stated that the DA had presented some good information as why it would be helpful Not exact quote from the Governer.                                                                 

I will look around based on the idea that she was found back then...also, I recall seeing Mark Gwyn state that things are not as they appear (in writing) I believe that it was after the 18th though...I have searched everywhere for that article and cannot find it.  I saw that you were stepping out...but, I am glad that you stayed...I think that it is important to hear opinions from different sides, especially those that are passionate about their theories...I'm still undecided...from the beginning I just didn't feel that it was her brother.  I do believe that it is someone that knows her though and that had seen her recently.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: June 17, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »

I don't believe LE knows what happened to Holly or if she is alive, or much of anything at all, because I think they would be only too glad to be able to take credit for solving one of these cases...Shelley Mook and Gail Palmgren are missing and nothing seems to be happening in those cases. No LE agency wants another high-profile missing person on the books as an open unsolved case if they can help it. And Holly is still listed on the FBI site, I do not believe they would be in cahoots with TBI. No, I think she is truly missing, possibly deceased and that TBI thought they would find her quickly and are abashed that they have not.
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #735 on: June 17, 2011, 10:40:25 PM »

I hope they know something. Are you local?
I don't believe LE knows what happened to Holly or if she is alive, or much of anything at all, because I think they would be only too glad to be able to take credit for solving one of these cases...Shelley Mook and Gail Palmgren are missing and nothing seems to be happening in those cases. No LE agency wants another high-profile missing person on the books as an open unsolved case if they can help it. And Holly is still listed on the FBI site, I do not believe they would be in cahoots with TBI. No, I think she is truly missing, possibly deceased and that TBI thought they would find her quickly and are abashed that they have not.

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 17, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »

No, I am not local, just a follower of crimes, especially missing persons and especially women...
I am getting the feeling that Le is really stumped and her family is in a form of mourning...they say her dad is searching every day, in the woods and fields...to me, that shows they don't know where she is...

Sooner or later, I believe we will hear her family asking for help in finding her...I am sure searchers would come out in droves, as soon as they ask...TBI has had long enough to try to find her on their own..
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #737 on: June 17, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »

No, I am not local, just a follower of crimes, especially missing persons and especially women...
I am getting the feeling that Le is really stumped and her family is in a form of mourning...they say her dad is searching every day, in the woods and fields...to me, that shows they don't know where she is...

Sooner or later, I believe we will hear her family asking for help in finding her...I am sure searchers would come out in droves, as soon as they ask...TBI has had long enough to try to find her on their own..
I too am a true crime enthusiest. I have really been enthralled by this case and it half irritates me and half intrigues me at this point. I am overwhelmed with info and speculation. I have been confided in by some locals and to be completely honest with everything I know I do believe she was found on the 18th and it is my understanding that she escaped after being left unattended and ran to another cabin for help. She was said to be in pysically hurt but I also heard there was some more life threatening injuries that were discovered. I am not local and the folks that I have talked to say that people are really hush hush about stuff and its not like the locals are talking either. They arnt talking cause they dont want to be involved or associated with anything. Cont...

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #738 on: June 18, 2011, 12:21:41 AM »

Locals please correct me as I am hearing this from other locals, one of then if close with Karens side of the family. I have been told as long as I dont use names I may repeat or share info. I have not been told by anyone that Holly was for sure rescued on the 18th although I have been told enough to come to that conclusion myself and I also have took that view and ran it thru the 18th and 19th and there is WAY to many things that point to it being highly possible. Starting with the fact LE was given many opportunities to confirm the rumor and danced around it each time and then the Sheriff places Holly in the area of Nanchez Park, really though? Throughout this case the avoidence factor regarding LE clarifying and stating factual information has been unreal. If I didnt believe my contacts and trust how I have interpreted the news reports I wouldnt factually know a damn thing. You cant believe anything that has been released because there is a hiidden factor under it all. Like the updated story released by TBI. How can we blame Clint for the fact that TBI are the ones that "believe" Holly was "IN FEAR FOR HER LIFE." Do we think that they asked Clint, So why do you think she went into the woods with this guy since you had reason to believe he wasnt a attacker and Clint says I think she was in fear for her life and TBI says Sounds good lets issue a amber alert and go live.. Oh yeah and let lets rule the last person to see her and the possible POI. BEFORE we even release the correct story to the public on day 3 of her abduction.  Cont... and ignore grammer I am mobile and typi

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #739 on: June 18, 2011, 12:38:55 AM »

So they change the story on the 16th and my first thought is WTH he  say her walking in the woods with some guy and didnt have reason to be concerned and him and the boyfriend are ruled out but she was in fear for her life? How do you know that? Oh ok they found blood I see, oh wait the blood wasnt a life threatening amount? But we still say the brother had no reason to believe he was  a attacker? Yep sticking with that theory. So we dont know how it went from nothing to something HUGE and then LE wont comment on tire tracks or if dogs picked up a scent. So on top of the confusion of the abduction not making sense now we arnt privy to if she was drove away or stayed on foot. Hell we dont even know if she entered the woods ( I do not believe Mr. Furhman was given the tracking info, what so he could leak it to the world? BS)  I am ust going thru this stuff and showing you how dumb it sounds to me and why I have came to the opinion I have. Cont...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.