March 29, 2024, 08:47:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 436003 times)
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #740 on: June 18, 2011, 01:23:09 AM »

In my mind there is only 1 reason that would be worth the risk and almost necessary for TBI to go private on a missing persons case without releasing a POI or any solid leads. This would only happen in a small town and only if LE did have a POI.

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2011, 02:15:44 AM »

I respect all opinions, but don't agree with this one, that she is alive and her family and LE know it. I guess because I am so anti-conspiracy theory and can't see any reason why this would be the case, why the reward would still be posted, why the FBI would still list her on their site. It is just too much for me to believe.
She may well be alive for all I know, but I don't believe the cabin in the woods story, or anything else that has come up.
Again, I do respect all opinions and I may be totally wrong, no way to know.
I only hope the smoke clears one day and there is an answer but I am not even at all convinced that she will ever be found. So many missing people never are.
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2011, 09:17:22 AM »

TGIF Monkeys! Thanks for responding to me. I signed up because I have come to know a lot about Hollys case and wanted to discuss it with likewise peopld and to convince Janet that Clint is not involved, lol. It seems dead over here though Sad I hope we can turn it around. I use my droid so I cant link, please dont get annoyed with me. I know some locals and have heard rumors that arnt circulated on the net. The one thing that my girlfriend who owns a shop in town has told me is that in the last two week or so many people  are making comments to the effect of " I wish all this attention surrounding what happened to Holly would just go away and give the family some peace" We both found it distrubing at first and now she says she hears it alot along with who is being investigated or whose name has come up. So if you read back you can see that it has been my theory all along that holly is alive. My theory as to who did this has changed though.  Like you all I have followed lots of cases and this one is a exeption. So anyone up for looking at reports from the 18th and 19th with me under the assunption she had been found. Its amazing what we see with a different perspective. You dont even have to believe she was found on the 18th just read statements from the 18th and19th. Note that the DA asked the Governer to put the 50000up and the Governer stated that the DA had presented some good information as why it would be helpful Not exact quote from the Governer.                                                                 

Hi! I first want to say that I am glad you are posting here. If you know locals and your girlfriend owns a shop there in town, I really value what you can share here with us.
I asked on this forum about the cabin and the possibility of Holly having been found, but no one replied to me. So, yes, I am up for taking a closer look at this possibility. It would explain the silence and why the whole investigation seemed to shift gears after the 18th.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2011, 02:36:50 AM »

Quote from: bebecat link=topic=98  02.msg1398999#msg1398999 date=1308377744
I respect all opinions, but don't agree with this one, that she is alive and her family and LE know it. I guess because I am so anti-conspiracy theory and can't see any reason why this would be the case, why the reward would still be posted, why the FBI would still list her on their site. It is just too much for me to believe.
She may well be alive for all I know, but I don't believe the cabin in the woods story, or anything else that has come up.
I only hope the smoke clears one day and there is an answer but I am not even at all convinced that she will ever be found. So many missing people never are.
I have to agree that Holly being alive is just not realistic for me nor are the conspiracy theories of her being held somewhere. I would love to be proven wrong and do know stranger things have happened but I just think too it is simpler. I really think someone may have had a beef with her; male or even possibly a female perp. At this point we have nothing to go on. Too many questions and so few answers. JMO.....

Prayers to Mr. Bobo on this Fathers Day. I can not imagine walking in his shoes. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2011, 02:41:19 AM »

For info only:
"Jon Dodd" who was mentioned all over the web along with others regarding Holly,  is now residing in KENTUCKY.....He has posted this on his "friends" FB as well as in his info on his private FB.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1029921104

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2011, 08:56:12 AM »

I read on another forum that Dana is going back to work today and that Karen has been going to neighbor's houses trying to look inside for Holly. Nothing about Clint.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2011, 09:15:22 AM »

I read on another forum that Dana is going back to work today and that Karen has been going to neighbor's houses trying to look inside for Holly. Nothing about Clint.

Where did you read that, number 11? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
number11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2011, 10:01:46 AM »

Here is a link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/darden-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p934#c19039
It is post number 19039 and is supposed to be a local resident.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2011, 10:22:05 AM »

Here is a link:

Thanks!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »

In my mind there is only 1 reason that would be worth the risk and almost necessary for TBI to go private on a missing persons case without releasing a POI or any solid leads. This would only happen in a small town and only if LE did have a POI.

I agree.

Could it be that the ongoing silence from TBI, Karen and Dana since very early in the investigating imply that the truth is strongly suspected but without a confession, evidence or a body ....

Why were the official searches not resumed following the Easter storm?

Where is Clint Bobo?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2011, 02:14:15 PM »

Here is a link:
Wow, thanks. So if true and accurate, LE has nothing substantial. So maybe soon we might see the Bobo's speak out and more locals come forth. I was disturbed by the article I posted upstream a few pages back about the scaled down LE presence (Thread 3 post 630http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1386428#msg1386428 )
Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing (You THINK??? Sounds like a dumb ed down investigation to me )

John Mehr said everyone has been cooperative in the investigation, allowing law enforcement to search their properties. But Mehr could not discuss any evidence, or the possibility of any suspects.

He did confirm that agents have spoken with everyone relevant to Holly's life, including people in her past. All alibis that people have given have been verified to be true.

Agents still occupy a command post at the National Guard Armory in Parsons. When leads need to be followed, certain agents, including staff from the Emergency Management Agency, go out to investigate.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:47 PM »

bebecat

My heart tells me that the truth will be revealed in this missing person's case.

1.  Could it be that Holly Bobo met an unintended demise through an impulsive action that could be be taken back?

2.  Could this impulsive action have taken place at 7:30 AM on the morning of April 13th ... thirty minutes prior to Clint contacting 911 with a report of an alleged abduction?

3.  Could it be while searchers were focused in the woods on April 13th ... a deceased Holly was hidden closer to home?

3.  Could it be that a conscience will prevail and ... a confession will be forthcoming?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2011, 10:45:12 PM »

I agree.

Could it be that the ongoing silence from TBI, Karen and Dana since very early in the investigating imply that the truth is strongly suspected but without a confession, evidence or a body ....

Where is Clint Bobo?

Janet

How about POI is LE or close fam of LE or former LE and some are afraid of cover up or retaliation?
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #753 on: June 21, 2011, 02:48:51 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I must say I had a good laugh at the local regarding Karen escaping to the neighbors. I also beleive Dana has been working for a while now. Anyways I just want to say that I am a person that chooses not to judge someone until I see the whole picture. Though actions are louder then words reason and intent are what matter. I dont feel as though everyone woke up after Easter and just called it quits or that this case went cold. I believe as most of us parents believe that I would to absouletly anything to get my child back. I believe the Bobo family feels the same way. They are not blindly trusting LE and being quite and just now decided that they made the wrong choice. Same local said that. They want answers and closure like any parent would. Im not going to go into it again but from the beginning this investigation has been downplayed and made to draw public attention AWAY from the suspects. The  "piece" that makes this a physical abduction is lacking in the eye witness statement that we recieved although they directly contradict their eyewitness and say that she was in fear of her life but that the eye witness had reason to believe she was not. I do not see Clints story changing, if anything LE is the one that doesnt make sense. Enough of that I could go on forever. Someone said they are anti conspiracy, I dont think you have to believe one way or another regarding if she is found or not too believe this has turned itself into a emotional conspiracy and add the slander and properganda you got a mess. Cont...

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #754 on: June 21, 2011, 03:04:57 AM »

I pray closer is a day closer for Holly. This is how I see it. We were told that if nothing was found by Easter the search was going nationwide, not that is was ending. So as a parent of a small or big town the only way I would agree to participate in supporting calling off volunteer searches is if I had direct knowledge that it would help me find my child. I dont believe they called off the searches because it was hampering the investigation in that sense. More along the lines of whatever they recieved on Easter which made Mom feel relieved and grateful and was said to be good news was enough to know of Hollys current status and make a decision based on that

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: June 21, 2011, 11:36:44 AM »

I pray closer is a day closer for Holly. This is how I see it. We were told that if nothing was found by Easter the search was going nationwide, not that is was ending. So as a parent of a small or big town the only way I would agree to participate in supporting calling off volunteer searches is if I had direct knowledge that it would help me find my child. I dont believe they called off the searches because it was hampering the investigation in that sense. More along the lines of whatever they recieved on Easter which made Mom feel relieved and grateful and was said to be good news was enough to know of Hollys current status and make a decision based on that

On May 3rd ... ten days following Easter ... a press release was forthcoming from the Bobo family ... a press release requesting that owners conduct searches their own properties.

Janet

+++++++

Bobo Family Issues Statement
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM CDT

On Tuesday, the family of Holly Bobo reportedly issued the following statement to the Associated Press in Nashville:

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time. Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our Family. I know everyone's daily life, routines, and work must go on, but ours never will until Holly's safe return. Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is searching for our precious Holly" Holly Bobo's family.

This is the first time the family has made an official statement since the day after her abduction. To date, the family has not granted any television interviews with immediate family members.

Investigators with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation say that a 'reduced' number of agents do remain in the county, following specific leads.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Developing-Bobo-Family-Issues-Statement-121178554.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 21, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »

I agree.

Where is Clint Bobo?

Janet

How about POI is LE or close fam of LE or former LE and some are afraid of cover up or retaliation?

Anything is possible.  However ... the conflicting TBI reported happenings encompassing the alleged abuduction implies that I cannot move passed Clint Bobo as a POI in the disappearance of his sister.

Something happened to Holly Bobo on the morning of April 13th but ... at this point in time I firmly believe there was no abduction.

Janet

_____

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 21, 2011, 03:01:26 PM »

FWIW: http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979480295

Holly Bobo Case Goes Cold but Psychics Claim to Have the Answers
June 20, 2011 09:05 PM EDT

::snipping2::
Investigators use psychics to help hunt down leads in all kinds of cases, but for some reason, investigators in Tennessee are refusing help, as is the family of Holly Bobo. They've been contacted by credible psychic profiler and star of TruTv's Haunting Evidence, Carla Baron--but declined her help even though it was offered free of charge. The family of Holly Bobo could've benefited from using the services of Baron but have refused, just like they've refused to speak to media about their daughter's mysterious disappearance since their one and only plea for help.

::snipping2::

So why is the Bobo case going cold? According to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, (TBI), it's because they truly believe that the locals of Darden and Parsons are holding back information. Either some unknowingly have seen things that are important to the case, or some people out there are willfully hindering this investigation. That is unsettling for Holly Bobo, who is an innocent victim in all of this.

(Pictured: Psychic drawing of what is assumed the man who took Holly Bobo)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #758 on: June 21, 2011, 09:25:35 PM »

Its creepy how much that picture resembles someone. I guess when the statement came out after reading it I walked away with the word "never" repeating in my head. Now I am familiar with this phrase, although for me it is used in a time of great relief and appretiation. " I could never thank you enough for helping me out today with the kids. I really do appreciate it. " I feel much  gratitude and a feeling of being indebt to others in this statement. "Keep your eyes and ears open and search your own property." This is a reference to evidence and the suspect in my opinion. The bag  was  found on private propery by the owner. Large tracks of land in TN and it could of also have been a little pressure on someone that wasnt letting LE search their property and now their household knows to search their property. Just what I thought. Very interesting wording in general but much more so if the case is really without a POI, strong leads, or Holly. 

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: June 21, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »

Its creepy how much that picture resembles someone. I guess when the statement came out after reading it I walked away with the word "never" repeating in my head. Now I am familiar with this phrase, although for me it is used in a time of great relief and appretiation. " I could never thank you enough for helping me out today with the kids. I really do appreciate it. " I feel much  gratitude and a feeling of being indebt to others in this statement. "Keep your eyes and ears open and search your own property." This is a reference to evidence and the suspect in my opinion. The bag  was  found on private propery by the owner. Large tracks of land in TN and it could of also have been a little pressure on someone that wasnt letting LE search their property and now their household knows to search their property. Just what I thought. Very interesting wording in general but much more so if the case is really without a POI, strong leads, or Holly. 
So who does it resemble?  You are stumbling around the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.