April 18, 2024, 06:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 437444 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: June 23, 2011, 10:12:25 AM »

::snipping2::
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Family-Talks-about-Search-124398169.html
Bobo Family Talks about Search
By Keli McAlister
By kmcalister@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM CDT

Story Updated: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM CDT
It has now been 10 weeks since Holly Bobo disappeared from outside her Decatur County home. In that time, her mom and dad have only spoken publicly once. But, Wednesday, they broke their silence, along with Holly's brother Clint, and talked exclusively with ABC 7 Eyewitness News.

A new normal, that is how Clint describes his life since April 13. That was the day he saw his sister being walked from their home near Darden by a man wearing camouflage. The 20-year-old nursing student has not been seen since.

"I'm getting by day-by-day," said Clint. "I'm doing OK." Holly is out of sight but never out of mind for her big brother. He wears at least four different pink bracelets every day in her honor. "I wear these just because this is my life now," he explained. "This is what I do."

Clint, his mom Karen and dad Dana, devote almost every waking moment to ensuring Holly's safe return. "We get a little sleep and do a lot of searching," said Dana. He returned to work at a local tree service company just a few weeks ago. But he still devotes his evenings and weekend to searching with Clint, hoping they will find something in the woods not seen before.
 ::snipping2::

Thanks cartfly

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: June 23, 2011, 11:56:01 AM »

After 10 weeks ... the elusive 25 year old Clint Bobo finally makes a media appearance on a "major" network  and clarifies NOTHING about the morning he allegedly witnessed his sister being either "dragged" across the carport by a stranger as per the official TBI media release of April 13th or ...  "walking" into the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend as per TBI John Mehr in a press briefing on April 16th.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

A new normal, that is how Clint describes his life since April 13. That was the day he saw his sister being walked from their home near Darden by a man wearing camouflage. The 20-year-old nursing student has not been seen since.

"I'm getting by day-by-day," said Clint. "I'm doing OK." Holly is out of sight but never out of mind for her big brother. He wears at least four different pink bracelets every day in her honor. "I wear these just because this is my life now," he explained. "This is what I do."

<snipped>

Video

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: June 23, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »

Two Mothers - Two Missing Daughters - Two Responses

Natalee Holloway has been missing for six years and ... for six years her mother has been a media presence ... a media presence that will not allow her precious daughter to become a distance memory.

Karen and Dana Bobo had a press conference one day following their daughter's disappearance two months ago and then ... silence.  Why?  I sincerely do not understand ... do not understand the low profile of Holly's parents and the non-existent profile of her 25 year old brother ... her 25 year old brother who was the only witness to his sister's disappearance.

Janet

+++++

Forever Natalee's Mom

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

______

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway
ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 23, 2011, 12:07:06 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: June 23, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: June 23, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »

so Shleby and Jon Dodd are moved to KY

Is that Clint in that pic? why is he with them? sure looks like him

That isn't Clint is it?  It looks like the other guy on FB.  OOOh carp, I've passed it.  Help me Monkey's.  What's his name?  He's wearing a cap the same in the pic.
Thank you so much for answering me. Not many pics of Clint, hard for me to tell...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 23, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »

Could it be that Dana, Karen and Clint are no longer cooperating with TBI?  Could it be that without evidence, confession or a body ... the Holly Hobo case will become cold?

Think of Kyron Horman.  Think about Hailey Dunn.  Think of Susan Powell.  Think of the Stacy Peterson.  Think about the Alexander, Tanner and Andrew Skelton.  All these persons are missing.  All unofficial POI are family members.  However ... justice remains elusive.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

<snipped>

Family's account

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #787 on: June 23, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »

That isn't Clint is it?  It looks like the other guy on FB.  OOOh carp, I've passed it.  Help me Monkey's.  What's his name?  He's wearing a cap the same in the pic.
Thank you so much for answering me. Not many pics of Clint, hard for me to tell...

I don't think it is Clint but it is sort of hard to tell. I was thinking it was one of Dodd's girlfriends brother....but I am not sure. I think I had posted a link in the photo thread of several hunting pics of Clint and Drew together. I will go back and look to see if that is where it was posted.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #788 on: June 23, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »

After 10 weeks ... the elusive 25 year old Clint Bobo finally makes a media appearance on a "major" network  and clarifies NOTHING about the morning he allegedly witnessed his sister being either "dragged" across the carport by a stranger as per the official TBI media release of April 13th or ...  "walking" into the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend as per TBI John Mehr in a press briefing on April 16th.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Video

That was the worst "exclusive" interview I have ever seen.......what an injustice for Holly. How hard is it to conduct a question an answer interview of what happened that morning? That was just a waste of air time, imo. I expected more from those who love Holly.....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #789 on: June 23, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »

This is the myspace of Holly's friend (Brittany) , that was in the video most of us saw of Holly and two girls singing inside a car. At this site is not only the video we saw early on, but another one of the three girls singing. Also, under "photos", are several albums with many many pictures of Holly. Attachments are turned off here so I can only leave the link.

http://www.myspace.com/brittany_b21/photos

(also posted on Holly's photos thread

I also still have pics of Clint, Drew and Lee Baugus (on my computer).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: June 23, 2011, 02:52:17 PM »

Thanks cartfly

However ... I don't do Facebook.

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #791 on: June 23, 2011, 03:07:51 PM »

Thanks cartfly

However ... I don't do Facebook.

Janet
Hi Janet,
It is not private so anyone can view. You do not have to be a member of myspace to see these pictures. On facebook, you might have to be signed in to view if it is not a public page. But on myspace, just click on the link.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: June 23, 2011, 05:46:22 PM »

I don't think it is Clint but it is sort of hard to tell. I was thinking it was one of Dodd's girlfriends brother....but I am not sure. I think I had posted a link in the photo thread of several hunting pics of Clint and Drew together. I will go back and look to see if that is where it was posted.

the first guy in the pink shirt is not her brother, the second guy is. she only has 1 brother.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 23, 2011, 05:52:13 PM »

This is the myspace of Holly's friend (Brittany) , that was in the video most of us saw of Holly and two girls singing inside a car. At this site is not only the video we saw early on, but another one of the three girls singing. Also, under "photos", are several albums with many many pictures of Holly. Attachments are turned off here so I can only leave the link.

http://www.myspace.com/brittany_b21/photos

(also posted on Holly's photos thread

I also still have pics of Clint, Drew and Lee Baugus (on my computer).

this is kerry sellers myspce, dont see anyone he knows that looks like the guy in the pic.
http://www.myspace.com/kssellers1
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 23, 2011, 06:14:02 PM »

Im thinking the guy in the pic is colton robbins, looks like he is myspace friends with kerry and that he has the same necklace on in both pics..
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 23, 2011, 09:22:47 PM »

StarMonkey
the first guy in the pink shirt is not her brother, the second guy is. she only has 1 brother.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1407813#msg1407813

vid the interview bobo fam

the big pic, i think the guy in pink is clint,he looks more like clint in the vid

this is an Interesting PIC from JONs Girlfriends Mothers Facebook. (AmandaSellers)

IS THAT CLINT ON MAY 12 in the pic on the left? Or am I wrong?!

says there on a trip in Tennessee... MOBIL Upload!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Dr. Pepper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: June 23, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »

Hold up.

That picture, was it TAKEN on May 12th?

Its on Beale Street in Memphis.

Ive frequented Alfreds in the background many times. Crazy.  Only about two hours from where I live.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 24, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »

Family Of Holly Bobo Speaks Out Edit to add article date:  Posted/updated 6/23/11 MB

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - It's been 10 weeks since nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared. And now, her family is speaking out.

"I'm getting by, day by day. Doing ok," said her brother Clint Bobo in an exclusive interview with WBBJ in Jackson.

Clint Bobo last saw his sister being led into the woods near their Decatur County home by a man wearing camouflage. She hasn't been seen since.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14966489/family-of-holly-bobo-speaks-out-for-first-time
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:21:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #798 on: June 24, 2011, 01:46:31 PM »

I set up a photo album of the photos of Clint, Drew and Lee that I couldn't post due to attachments being turned off at this time. Try this link:

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/smonkjustice/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 24, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Video

That was the worst "exclusive" interview I have ever seen.......what an injustice for Holly. How hard is it to conduct a question an answer interview of what happened that morning? That was just a waste of air time, imo. I expected more from those who love Holly.....

I agree.

cartfly ... this is why I cannot more on in my speculations.

Could it be that the deafening media silence for over two months in regards to Clint, Karen and Dana implies the family knows the truth and ... is hoping that Holly Bobo case becomes a distant memory?

Could it be that the deafening media silence from TBI as well as suspension of official searches implies that investigators strongly suspect the truth but without a confession ... without a body and ... without evident the justice process is hindered?

Thanks for the images.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.