March 28, 2024, 09:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435851 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: July 11, 2011, 09:00:24 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Another public appearance by Karen Bobo

video at link
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Benefit-Ride-124546349.html
 ::snipping2::
Bobo Benefit Ride
By Daniel Wilkerson
By dwilkerson@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Jun 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM CDT

Story Updated: Jun 25, 2011 at 11:04 PM CDT
Nearly three months after Decatur County nursing student Holly Bobo went missing, the Tennessee River Rider's Association held a benefit bike ride to raise money to assist the Bobo family Saturday.

"Trying to raise money for the Bobo family. They've got expenses like everyone else and I know they've been off from work for quite a while," said Garry White, president of the Tennessee River Rider's Association, who donate time to people in need. "Just trying to help people that are down and out. There are tragedies all across the country," said White.
Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, visibly emotional from her daughter's alleged abduction granted an interview to reporters, making a desperate plea for help.

"To whoever has our daughter, I'm asking you to please do the right thing and let her come home. For anybody out there that has any information about the disappearance of Holly, you need to step forward.

cartfly

I wish with all my heart I could share your enthusiasm.  Karen Bobo made a statement at a fundraiser ... a fundraiser to benefit her family.  The statement revealed nothing in regards to clarification regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction of her daughters.  There was no platform where questions could be asked and answers would be forthcoming.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 12, 2011, 03:18:47 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15037152/three-months-later-what-happened-to-holly-bobo

Three months later: What happened to Holly Bobo?
Posted: Jul 06, 2011 6:10 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2011 10:16 PM CDT
By Janice Broach

Parsons, TN - (WMC-TV) - Almost three months after Holly Bobo disappeared, there is still an active command center in Parsons, Tennessee staffed with investigators tracking down leads.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said Clint Bobo was the only one at home with Holly Bobo.

"This is according to her brother that he had seen her being led into the woods," said Wyatt.

Clint Bobo thought the man he saw wearing camouflage and walking toward the woods with his sister was her boyfriend.  Investigators were initially not clear about how long it took her brother to realize something was wrong, but Wyatt said it did not take long.

"A very, very short time," said Wyatt.

Wyatt said Clint Bobo called his mother first.  She then called 911.  Soon after, people were searching the wooded area around the Bobo family's house.

Investigators said Clint Bobo got only a glimpse of his sister's abductor, who he described as approximately 6 feet tall and weighing 200 pounds.

Aside from some items belonging to Holly Bobo that were discovered along tree lines, Wyatt said they have found nothing.

Investigators have not cleared anyone as a suspect in this case and investigators believe whoever took Holly Bobo knew her or knew of her and knew the area.

Maybe Sheriff Watts and TBI Agent Mehr should compare notes regarding the facts prior to respective media releases/conferences.

Bottom Line

Why didn't Clint and/or Karen attempt to reach Holly on her cell prior to calling 911.

The alleged abduction of Holly Bobo was a fabrication that was collaborated to distance the truth in regards to what actually took place prior to 7:30 PM on the morning of April 13th ... what may have even taken place prior to Karen and Dana leaving for their respective workplaces.  IMO

Janet

++++

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.[/color]

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

What?  BBM

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: July 12, 2011, 03:20:42 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Another public appearance by Karen Bobo

video at link
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Benefit-Ride-124546349.html
Bobo Benefit Ride
By Daniel Wilkerson
By dwilkerson@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Jun 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM CDT

Story Updated: Jun 25, 2011 at 11:04 PM CDT
Nearly three months after Decatur County nursing student Holly Bobo went missing, the Tennessee River Rider's Association held a benefit bike ride to raise money to assist the Bobo family Saturday.

"Trying to raise money for the Bobo family. They've got expenses like everyone else and I know they've been off from work for quite a while," said Garry White, president of the Tennessee River Rider's Association, who donate time to people in need. "Just trying to help people that are down and out. There are tragedies all across the country," said White.
Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, visibly emotional from her daughter's alleged abduction granted an interview to reporters, making a desperate plea for help.

"To whoever has our daughter, I'm asking you to please do the right thing and let her come home. For anybody out there that has any information about the disappearance of Holly, you need to step forward.

cartfly

I wish with all my heart I could share your enthusiasm.  Karen Bobo made a statement at a fundraiser ... a fundraiser to benefit her family.  The statement revealed nothing in regards to clarification regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction of her daughters.  There was no platform where questions could be asked and answers would be forthcoming.

Janet

I want one of what you were having.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:08 AM »

cartfly

Janet

I want one of what you were having.

Tamikosmom does not have to be on anything to make a typo.

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

daughters s/b daughter

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 12, 2011, 10:00:54 AM »

Maybe Sheriff Watts and TBI Agent Mehr should compare notes regarding the facts prior to respective media releases/conferences.

Bottom Line

Why didn't Clint and/or Karen attempt to reach Holly on her cell prior to calling 911.

The alleged abduction of Holly Bobo was a fabrication that was collaborated to distance the truth in regards to what actually took place prior to 7:30 PM on the morning of April 13th ... what may have even taken place prior to Karen and Dana leaving for their respective workplaces.

IMO

Janet

<snipped>

What?  BBM

Conflicting stories from LE/TBI spokespersons/media releases regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13th when Holly Bobo was allegedly abducted have been ongoing since the getgo.

My theory that an abduction never happened began when Sheriff Wyatt in an April 16th press briefing provided an account that differed from the account presented in the April 13th TBI (Kristen Helm) media release.

There was only one alleged witness.  The story should not have changed.  The truth does not change.

Janet

++++++

The latest revelation:

1.  On July 6, 2011 Sheriff Wyatt states that Karen called 911 following a call from Clint.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15037152/three-months-later-what-happened-to-holly-bobo

2.  On April 16, 2011 TBI Agent Mehr states that Clint called 911 after discovering a small amount of blood in the carport..

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: July 12, 2011, 12:07:32 PM »

Bottom Line

The alleged abduction of Holly Bobo was a fabrication that was collaborated to distance the truth in regards to what actually took place prior to 7:30 PM on the morning of April 13th ... what may have even taken place prior to Karen and Dana leaving for their respective workplaces.

IMO

Janet

<snipped>

What?  BBM

Conflicting stories from LE/TBI spokespersons/media releases regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13th when Holly Bobo was allegedly abducted have been ongoing since the getgo.

My theory that an abduction never happened began when Sheriff Wyatt in an April 16th press briefing provided an account that differed from the account presented in the April 13th TBI (Kristen Helm) media release.

There was only one alleged witness.  The story should not have changed.  The truth does not change.

Janet

++++++

The latest revelation:

1.  On July 6, 2011 Sheriff Wyatt states that Karen called 911 following a call from Clint.

2.  On April 16, 2011 TBI Agent Mehr states that Clint called 911 after discovering a small amount of blood in the carport..

My confusion lies in prior to 7:30 PM, did you mean you think it happened the night before?

You confused me with this post and then adding the s to daughter, I was not trying to be mean, really, I meant I thought you were tired, that's all.  I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: July 12, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »

My confusion lies in prior to 7:30 PM, did you mean you think it happened the night before?

You confused me with this post and then adding the s to daughter, I was not trying to be mean, really, I meant I thought you were tired, that's all.  I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

an angelic monkey

Considering the changing stories encompassing an alleged abduction ... could it be that an impulsive act of wrongdoing by Clint or another family member ... an impulsive act of wrongdoing that could not be taken back ... resulted in the demise of Holly?

No hurt feelings.

an angelic monkey

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: July 12, 2011, 04:26:58 PM »

Very interesting article--especially the story.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979616246

Holly Bobo Missing and Her Mother Speaks Again (Part Two)
July 12, 2011 03:45 AM EDT

The Holly Bobo investigation has run into a wall, and investigators have been unable to locate any further information regarding the young missing nursing student. It seems like the girl may either never be found, or when she is, it may be too late. What happened to Holly? This is part two of "Holly Bobo Missing and Her Mother Speaks Again."

There have only been two real updates in the search for the missing nursing student, but that isn't stopping some people. Karen Bobo has made maybe a small handful of pleas to the public for prayers in finding her daughter, but not necessarily investigative help. These short periodical updates are missing something important: the story.

Clint called his mother immediately. This occurred literally only a couple of minutes after Holly Bobo had walked from the home to go to her nursing classes. It was Karen Bobo who called 911, and then Clint called afterward. There was a span of 15 to 20 minutes between the time Holly Bobo walked out the front door, and police responded.

That is an entire 15 to 20 minutes that Clint Bobo could have used to run into the woods after his sister, if she was being led through the wooded region behind her home with a man wearing camouflage. This entire 15 to 20 minutes was used calling his mother, Karen Bobo, and then calling the police. Police surrounded the home with choppers and on foot. They even cased the area underwater, but she was nowhere to be found. How far could she have gotten on foot in 15 to 20 minutes?

For a few days, Holly's belongings were found in the immediate area, but nothing has since come up. So what happened, and why haven't investigators looked a little more closely at the story? Perhaps they have, and that is why they are still in Parsons.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: July 12, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20078718-504083.html

July 12, 2011 10:40 AM
Holly Bobo search at three month mark, mother says life gets harder
By Edecio Martinez

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - The investigation into the disappearance of 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo is still a missing persons case, not a homicide, authorities said, three months after the nursing student was apparently abducted from her central Tennessee home.

Pictures: Holly Bobo Missing

Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, says the family has to keep believing and hoping for the best, Nashville station WRKN reports.

"It seems like it gets harder every day, but we are not giving up," Karen Bobo told the station. "We have to keep believing and keep hoping and we do."

Tomorrow will mark three months since Bobo was last seen. Family members said they hand out fliers every day and talk to people about the case.

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, said the search for his daughter will keep going no matter how long it takes.

"We will never give up," Dana told WKRN. "We have searched day and night. We will be there looking for her from now on no matter how long it takes."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: July 12, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »

Very interesting article--especially the story.

Holly Bobo Missing and Her Mother Speaks Again (Part Two)
July 12, 2011 03:45 AM EDT

The Holly Bobo investigation has run into a wall, and investigators have been unable to locate any further information regarding the young missing nursing student. It seems like the girl may either never be found, or when she is, it may be too late. What happened to Holly? This is part two of "Holly Bobo Missing and Her Mother Speaks Again."

There have only been two real updates in the search for the missing nursing student, but that isn't stopping some people. Karen Bobo has made maybe a small handful of pleas to the public for prayers in finding her daughter, but not necessarily investigative help. These short periodical updates are missing something important: the story.

Clint called his mother immediately. This occurred literally only a couple of minutes after Holly Bobo had walked from the home to go to her nursing classes. It was Karen Bobo who called 911, and then Clint called afterward. There was a span of 15 to 20 minutes between the time Holly Bobo walked out the front door, and police responded.

That is an entire 15 to 20 minutes that Clint Bobo could have used to run into the woods after his sister, if she was being led through the wooded region behind her home with a man wearing camouflage. This entire 15 to 20 minutes was used calling his mother, Karen Bobo, and then calling the police. Police surrounded the home with choppers and on foot. They even cased the area underwater, but she was nowhere to be found. How far could she have gotten on foot in 15 to 20 minutes?

For a few days, Holly's belongings were found in the immediate area, but nothing has since come up. So what happened, and why haven't investigators looked a little more closely at the story? Perhaps they have, and that is why they are still in Parsons.

What belongings?

"news.gather.com" is a blog and Chelsea Hoffman is a blogger.  I wish Chelsea would provide links to backup up her commentaries.

On April 16th ... Holly's lunchbox was located eight miles away from where she was allegedly abducted.

On April 25th ... an item suspected to be a cell phone was located at the side of the road.

Janet

+++++

Searchers find missing student Holly  Bobo's lunchbox as police probe report of blood outside her home
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:39 PM on 16th April 2011

Searchers have found a lunch box belonging to a Tennessee nursing student abducted from her home by a man wearing hunting camouflage.

Holly Bobo's white lunch box was recovered from a creek about eight miles from the 20-year-old's home in rural Decatur County

<snipped>.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377604/Searchers-missing-Holly-Bobos-lunchbox.html

Item found in search for missing Tenn. student
Investigators mum on what was discovered but are 'pretty sure' it belonged to Holly Bobo
updated 4/25/2011 11:58:06 AM ET 2011-04-25T15:58:06

PARSONS, Tenn. — Searchers have found an item they think belongs to a Tennessee woman missing for nearly two weeks, but investigators aren't saying what it is

Investigators had planned to call off the volunteer ground searches for Holly Bobo soon, but discovered something Sunday afternoon that changed their minds, NBC affiliate WSMV-TV reported.

A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman said Monday it is unlikely the item found in the hunt for the 20-year-old nursing student will be described publicly unless investigators decide there is reason to do so.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42745626/ns/us_news-life/t/item-found-search-missing-tenn-student/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 12, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20078718-504083.html

July 12, 2011 10:40 AM
Holly Bobo search at three month mark, mother says life gets harder
By Edecio Martinez

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - The investigation into the disappearance of 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo is still a missing persons case, not a homicide, authorities said, three months after the nursing student was apparently abducted from her central Tennessee home.

Pictures: Holly Bobo Missing

Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, says the family has to keep believing and hoping for the best, Nashville station WRKN reports.

"It seems like it gets harder every day, but we are not giving up," Karen Bobo told the station. "We have to keep believing and keep hoping and we do."

Tomorrow will mark three months since Bobo was last seen. Family members said they hand out fliers every day and talk to people about the case.

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, said the search for his daughter will keep going no matter how long it takes.

"We will never give up," Dana told WKRN. "We have searched day and night. We will be there looking for her from now on no matter how long it takes."

I wish Karen and Dana would clarify which of the conflicting official accounts is the truth ... the conflicting official accounts encompassing the alleged abduction of their daughter.

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 12, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »

BBM,the author does not site a source for the statements of  TBI spokeswoman, Kristin Helm of the most factual account of that morning
IDK unless she interviewed Kristin Helm,but she/Chelsea Hoffman , doesnt say she did,or i missed it,i guess take it with a grain of salt
the one comment seems to think Chelsea Hoffman, is slandering clint bobo
(The following account of what occurred is the absolute, most factual account of that morning. These are the investigative facts, sans any rumors or assumptions found in online discussions and blog posts. These are the accounts obtained by TBI spokeswoman, Kristin Helm.)

The 20-year-old student was home alone with her 25-year-old brother, Clint Bobo, on the morning of April 13, 2011. Sometime around 7:40 a.m., she walked out of the family home to her vehicle. She was holding her personal effects, including a lunch purse and some school supplies. She was heading to the UT Martin Campus where she attended nursing school. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, lightly colored denim jeans and black flip flops. At the time, according to Clint's story, the man was in bed while his sister left for school, and both of his parents already out for their daily routine of work.

more...........
by Chelsea Hoffman

about
Chelsea Hoffman is the author "Chloe and Louis" and two other novels. She resides in Las Vegas where she works as a freelance writer covering true crime stories and a myriad of other assorted works. You can follow her on Twitter or follow her blog Beauty Made Fresh!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: July 12, 2011, 05:33:29 PM »

Thanks cw618

My speculations in the Holly Bobo case are based on direct quotes by LE/TBI and family members cited in online publications and the TBI official website.

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 12, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »

Thanks cw618

My speculations in the Holly Bobo case are based on direct quotes by LE/TBI and family members cited in online publications and the TBI official website.

Janet

yes i like yours better for sure,here is another speculation blog, that points out what the runners,do and dont do
i believe,all the LE dont care they think they have enough info,and will not release any more,unless they/LE can
gain more useful info by doing so,maybe its the cat mouse game

and the word sans,doesnt that mean without,so IDK, sans form the link for the pink shirt pic too
These are the investigative facts, sans any rumors or assumptions found in online discussions and blog posts. These are the accounts obtained by TBI spokeswoman, Kristin Helm.)

i clicked on holly pic from this link with the pic with the pink shirt

and got here,the other speculation blog,im discussing above
http://kevinfortruth.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/holly-bobo-please-take-the-quick-poll/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: July 13, 2011, 12:26:16 PM »

With video

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobo-poster,0,6562843.story
Holly Bobo's Father: One Poster in the Right Place May Bring Her Home
Natasha Chen
5:04 p.m. CDT, July 12, 2011

(Parsons, TN 7/12/2011) Thousands of decals bearing a new picture of Holly Bobo's face will soon be on trucks and cars across the country.

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, said "We want to thank everybody for what they're doing today. One in the right place may get us there. May bring her home."

Holly's family and friends stood and watched as one of the first decals was placed on a truck about to hit the road.

The new "Holly Bobo Across America" campaign launches on the eve of the three month anniversary of her abduction.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: July 14, 2011, 12:15:13 PM »

an older vid,but informative,as far as what clint saw,BBM, so dad was gone and mom was gone,im betting the perp
watched them go,maybe the perp didnt know clint was home

video with Sheriff Roy Wyatt
Posted: Jul 06, 2011 7:10 PM EDT Updated: Jul 06, 2011 11:16 PM EDT
Details of the disappearance trickled out.  Investigators said her brother Clint Bobo saw her walking into the woods behind her family's rural home with a man wearing camouflage from head to toe.
"He actually had an arm holding her, so we feel she knew she was in fear of her life, so she was compliant with his commands," said John Mehr with the TBI.
Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said Clint Bobo was the only one at home with Holly Bobo.
Investigators were initially not clear about how long it took her brother to realize something was wrong, but Wyatt said it did not take long.
"A very, very short time," said Wyatt.
Wyatt said Clint Bobo called his mother first.  She then called 911.  Soon after, people were searching the wooded area around the Bobo family's house.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: July 14, 2011, 04:01:19 PM »

Something that keeps bothering me is that Clint Bobo reports being in bed when his sister left for school...so then how was he looking out the window?  There may be a good explanation of this...and I would really like to hear it.  Why would he report that he was in bed when she left and not at the window?  I don't know I have never really questioned Clint...I just didn't feel like he had anything to do with this...but reading that on here a couple of days ago really made me second guess myself.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: July 15, 2011, 12:10:22 AM »

Something that keeps bothering me is that Clint Bobo reports being in bed when his sister left for school...so then how was he looking out the window?  There may be a good explanation of this...and I would really like to hear it.  Why would he report that he was in bed when she left and not at the window?  I don't know I have never really questioned Clint...I just didn't feel like he had anything to do with this...but reading that on here a couple of days ago really made me second guess myself.

When did Clint Bobo report that he was in bed when Holly left for work.  The April 13th TBI media release which was post on the TBI website that not say that.  TBI Agent Mehr did not say state any about Clint being in bed in his April 16th media briefing.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

The ongoing silence coming from within the the Holly Bobo investigation is deafening.

Considering the inconsistencies revealed by TBI spokespersons encompassing Clint Bobo's observations and actions on the morning of April 13th that cause me to speculate that an abduction may never have happened ... I cannot move passed my focus of suspicion ... Holly Bobo's brother.

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  TBI investigators were not present.  Logic dictates that the changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons could have only come from one source.

Bottom line ... there is only one truth and ... the truth never changes.
____

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - TBI Media Release - Drug Across the Carport

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

_____

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: July 15, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »

Janet,

I will go and find where I read that...I was being lazy and since I didn't copy that part of what I read...I said I will just explain my thoughts...let me go and find where I read that at...it was in here from an article that was posted.  I had been wanting to comment on it for awhile.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: July 15, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »

Janet,

I will go and find where I read that...I was being lazy and since I didn't copy that part of what I read...I said I will just explain my thoughts...let me go and find where I read that at...it was in here from an article that was posted.  I had been wanting to comment on it for awhile.

Okay I found it from an earlier post here: 

(The following account of what occurred is the absolute, most factual account of that morning. These are the investigative facts, sans any rumors or assumptions found in online discussions and blog posts. These are the accounts obtained by TBI spokeswoman, Kristin Helm.)

The 20-year-old student was home alone with her 25-year-old brother, Clint Bobo, on the morning of April 13, 2011. Sometime around 7:40 a.m., she walked out of the family home to her vehicle. She was holding her personal effects, including a lunch purse and some school supplies. She was heading to the UT Martin Campus where she attended nursing school. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, lightly colored denim jeans and black flip flops. At the time, according to Clint's story, the man was in bed while his sister left for school, and both of his parents already out for their daily routine of work.

more...........
by Chelsea Hoffman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.