March 28, 2024, 05:54:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435834 times)
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: July 27, 2011, 07:53:12 AM »

I can't understand why she wouldn't scream at first but then screamed at the point where the neighbor heard her...if perp had a gun, you would think she would be scared to scream at any point, for example. And how did he get her to go into the woods otherwise?

The thing about her brother, how could he have worked out the timeline to be involved? How would he have been able to deposit her lunch box 6-8 miles away, or whereever it was found? Did he just take Hollly in a car, drive her someplace in the vicinity of that lunch box and leave her out there, if he is guilty? I guess there could be time for that, if no camo man exists. But I am more concerned right now with LE not going into the woods until dogs, etc. had arrived...what a ridiculous waste of valuable time...any LE should know better...although it was probably already too late. I imagine Holly was long gone even before Clint was made aware...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 27, 2011, 12:24:29 PM »

I can't understand why she wouldn't scream at first but then screamed at the point where the neighbor heard her...if perp had a gun, you would think she would be scared to scream at any point, for example. And how did he get her to go into the woods otherwise?

The thing about her brother, how could he have worked out the timeline to be involved? How would he have been able to deposit her lunch box 6-8 miles away, or whereever it was found? Did he just take Hollly in a car, drive her someplace in the vicinity of that lunch box and leave her out there, if he is guilty? I guess there could be time for that, if no camo man exists. But I am more concerned right now with LE not going into the woods until dogs, etc. had arrived...what a ridiculous waste of valuable time...any LE should know better...although it was probably already too late. I imagine Holly was long gone even before Clint was made aware...

Could an implusive action that took the life of Holly have happened within hours "Karen's" departure for her workplace ... an impulsive action that could not be taken back?  Could Holly's desperate parents have found themselves between a rock and a hard place ... a rock and a hard place that dictated to them that a coverup was warranted?

Good Morning bebecat

When you consider the changing/conflicting official accounts that have been revealed encompassing the alleged kidnapping ... the changing/conflicting accounts that emerged from an immediate TBI media release ... from official media briefings within a four day period and ... now from a media family account three months later ... somethng is hinky.  The truth does not change.

Think about it.  Authorities were not present at the Bobo home on the morning of April 13th which implies the changing accounts have to be coming from the words of the only alleged witness ... the only alleged witness who is unable to get details straight.

Could it be that EVERYTHING ... the abduction story ... the timing of the scream and ... the location of the lunch box finding two days later/eight miles away have all been fabricated/staged.

1.  Why are the April 911 calls not being released?  Did Clint call 911 as TBI/LE spokespersons revealed early in the investigation or ... did Clint not call 911 as the family revealed in a media interview three months later?

2.  If Clint, Karen and Dana submitted to and passed polygraphs ... why are the positive  results not being released?

3.  Why are Clint's April 13th statement to authorities as well as subsequent statements to authorities not being released?

4.  Why have investigators for the most part remained silent since Easter while never clarifying the reason for the official changing accounts?

5.  Why were official searches called off at Easter?

6.  Could it be that the changing stories imply investigators have a focus of suspicion but cannot move forward with the Holly Bobo case as a confession, evidence and/or a body is lacking?

Janet
9:25 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: July 27, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »

If a neighbor truly reported the scream(s) then the timing can't be at issue, in my opinion, which would not leave Clint enough time before arrival of police to be hiding evidence all of the county...JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: July 27, 2011, 01:58:01 PM »

If a neighbor truly reported the scream(s) then the timing can't be at issue, in my opinion, which would not leave Clint enough time before arrival of police to be hiding evidence all of the county...JMO

bebecat

I agree.  The scream really did happened.

However ... considering the changing details encompassing that scream revealed through TBI/LE media briefings/release in the days immediately following Holly's disappearance ... I suspect that the scream may have been staged to imply that Holly Bobo was alive at 7:30 PM ... staged in an attempt to eliminate the family from suspicion when a timeframe was established.

Hey ... I could be wrong but ... until the family has been officially ruled out ... untill the truth is forthcoming regarding my nagging questions (above) encompassing the official TBI/LE changing stories ... I will remain skeptical that an abduction actually occured.

Janet

+++++

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 27, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

alive at 7:30 PM s/b alive at 7:30 AM

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 27, 2011, 03:18:58 PM »

When you consider Dana's words in the family's recent interview ... words undermning the initial search response of LE/TBI on April 13th and ... when you consider the words of TBI Kirsten Helm on June 3rd which appears to imply that the Bobo family is not co-operating with investigator ... inquiring minds want to know why.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

<snipped>

Family's account

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

<snipped>

Written by
Erin Quinn | The Tennessean

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 27, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »

Hope Remains for Holly Bobo's Family
Parents' grief over their missing daughter, a nursing student.
07/25/2011

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/holly-bobos-family-painful-memories-14151211

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 27, 2011, 07:02:53 PM »

NO CONNECTION

Perry Co. Searches For Sex Offender
7/27/11

Authorities in Perry County are searching for a violent offender they say failed to register to the state’s sex offender registry.

Victor George Wall, 44, is being sought by the Perry County Sheriff’s Department for failing to register with local authorities. He was convicted in 1988 in Missouri on third degree child molestation charges.

According to Special Agent Fred Moore of the Perry County Sheriff’s Department, authorities in surrounding counties began checking to verify the location of every registered sex offender in the days following the abduction of local nursing student Holly Bobo back in April.

“Wall was one we couldn’t locate, so we put out a warrant for him,” Agent Moore said.
Wall was last seen by law enforcement in June of 2007 when he was released from jail after serving 10 days on a joyriding charge. His last known address was 308 Birch Street in Linden.

A court clerk’s representative said Wall had not reported to Perry County authorities or any other county within the state of Tennessee since 2007.

Wall is described as a white male, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 130 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.

<snipped>

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1750

DESCRIPTION CHANGE

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 27, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »

How tall is Drew Scott and ... how much does he weigh.

Janet

+++++

Photo Gallery - Drew Scott and Holly Bobo

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: July 27, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »

How tall is Drew Scott and ... how much does he weigh.

Janet

+++++

Photo Gallery - Drew Scott and Holly Bobo

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

Drew Scott , Derek his brother, Dad and Mom..

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: July 27, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »

5'5 130 is very small for a man...would barely seem much bigger than Holly from a distance, I think this missing RSO can be ruled out...but it would have been nice if TN had thought to look for him sometime over the past 4 years...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 27, 2011, 11:44:14 PM »

5'5 130 is very small for a man...would barely seem much bigger than Holly from a distance, I think this missing RSO can be ruled out...but it would have been nice if TN had thought to look for him sometime over the past 4 years...

_____

logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #912 on: July 28, 2011, 01:53:40 AM »

I would put Drew at about 5'9 170lbs.

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #913 on: July 28, 2011, 01:56:19 AM »

Didnt someone also notice that Clint said she was last seen walking North?

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: July 28, 2011, 11:29:32 AM »

I would put Drew at about 5'9 170lbs.

In other words ... Drew is nowhere close to 200 pounds and ...  nowhere close to six feet tall.  I agree.

logicislimiting ...  this is the reason that the initial description is disturbing to me when I consider  ... according to Clint's own words in the July 22nd interview ... the alleged abductor was observed walking side by side into the wood with his 5' 3" 110 pound sister.

Could it be that Clint's claim to investigators the he observed Holloway walking into the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend became part of the equation when ... following the TBI Media Release ... inquiring minds began questioning why Clint did not make an attempt to assist his sister when she was being "drug" into the woods by a 6 foot 200 pound abductor?

Janet

+++++

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

April 13th - TBI Media Release

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                     CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                   OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                        EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

Walking Simultaneously

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. ...."

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 28, 2011, 12:26:50 PM »

DESCRIPTION CHANGE

Considering the official description change and ... considering the approximate height and weight of of Drew Scott ... it is difficult to comprehend how Clint perceived the alleged abductor to be Holly's boyfriend.

Then there is the updated description of the alleged abductor.  It doesn't make sense.

Janet

+++++

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: July 28, 2011, 03:20:17 PM »

Investigation Narrowed in Holly Bobo Search
Updated: Tuesday, 26 Apr 2011, 2:34 PM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 26 Apr 2011, 2:34 PM CDT

PARSONS, Tenn. - The investigation into the abduction of a nursing student has narrowed its focus but no one is yet being identified as a suspect.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said the agency is in the process of identifying people of interest in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo.

Helm said many possibilities have been ruled out. The focus of the investigation and search is still on the area surrounding the small community of Darden, where Bobo lived with her parents and brother.

The agency has analyzed a small amount of blood that was found outside the home, but Helm said they are not releasing the results to the public.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/investigation-narrowed-in-holly-bobo-search-apx-20110426?utm_source=NeoMemphis&utm_medium=twitter

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: July 28, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »

Tennessee investigator makes plea for help in Bobo case
NASHVILLE, Tennessee | Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:02pm EDT

<snipped>

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is checking more than 250 leads in the disappearance of Bobo, who is a cousin of country artist Whitney Duncan, Director Mark Gwyn said in an appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"The next analysis of a piece of evidence could be a key in solving this particular incident," Gwyn said. "I can tell you that we have not eliminated anyone from this case."

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/18/us-tennessee-woman-idUSTRE73H4PZ20110418

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: July 28, 2011, 06:05:01 PM »

HLN is supposed to be talking about Holly ...the 5:00 edition...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: July 29, 2011, 05:38:28 PM »

bebecat
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1453863#msg1453863

i think she may have known him /or seen him around,and he gave her a story,to the wood they go,
then maybe she figged out,he was the bad guy and he did something to her, she screams, and maybe
folks are ok with strangers walking up out of the wood,during turkey season,so they dont panic
till something happens,and the land next to the bobo,may have a hunting lease agreement,with a
hunting lease co.,or a hunter/s,some make their land as a hunt club too.
some links on info about hunting leases,decatur county tn is in region #1
later im going to make some time, to go back to my property posts,and see if i can find anyone
with one of those type leases.
and im thinking the man had a shotgun,bow arrow,BC why would you think the person is hunting
if he didnt have a weapon,we saw in the vids,camouflage is common everyday wear,prob wrong
about that,i myself wouldnt think the guy was hunting,just BC he was dressed in camouflage, and
that style of dress is seen everyday,anytime of day, and i dont know of any hunters that leave their
weapon in the wood,its a saftey issue

PB1627-Earning Additional Income Through guideline
Hunt Leases on Private Land
The University
http://trace.tennessee.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1001&context=utk_agexfish&sei-redir=1#search=%22lease%20your%20land%20hunting%20tn%22

a place to advertise, and there are many
leasehunting.com
http://www.leasehunting.com/db/opensearch.mv?quickie=yes&yoisalease=1&tuser=&pasu=

http://www.tn.gov/twra/pdfs/permission.pdf

HUNTER /LANDOWNER I. D. CARD
http://www.tn.gov/twra/pdfs/0623.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.