March 28, 2024, 07:04:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 435839 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 29, 2011, 06:48:17 PM »

Over 3 months following the disappearance of her daughter Karen Bobo comes forward with an account regarding the events encompassing the morning of April 13th ... an account that differs on so many levels from the immediate TBI media release and the TBI press briefing of April 16th.

++++++

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

“I was in shock, when I got the phone call. And with Clint being here, I know he was in shock. Until you've been through something like that, you just could not possibly understand,” Karen Bobo said.

She said she had spoken with Holly that morning and knew that her daughter had a big test at the UT Martin nursing school in Parsons.

Holly had gotten up that morning at 4:30 to study.

Her mother and father had gone to work, and she set out for school sometime before 8:00a.m. But she didn’t get far.

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. And then later come to find out she had been threatened. I mean, she definitely went into the woods against her will,” he said.

A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

Pretty soon, law enforcement and about 50 neighbors were up their driveway.

A small amount of blood was found near their parked cars.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

Why after over three months have the 911 calls that were placed on the morning of April 13th not been released?  Who made those calls and ... what did the callers report/

++++++++

THE 911 CALLS

Sheriff Wyatt - April 13, 2011

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
April 20, 2011

Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

“At approximately 7:30 [a.m.] this date we received a call on Swan Johnson Road of a young lady there that had been abducted supposedly,” Sheriff Wyatt said.

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. She didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

Sheriff Wyatt - April 14, 2011

Holly Bobo Abduction: $25,000 Reward Offered
Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:43 PM Staff Reports

<snipped>

Sheriff Wyatt revealed today that two 911 calls regarding the abduction had been placed at the time of the girl's disappearance.

One call was from her brother, who was in the home, and the other was from a woman police did not identify.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/holly-bobo-abduction-twent-five-thousand-reward-offered.html

TBI Mehr - April 14, 2011

Bobo Search Enters Second Day
Story Created: Apr 14, 2011 at 9:52 PM CDT
Story Updated: Apr 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM CDT

<snipped>

"The brother has been very helpful to us and the family has been very helpful, said John Mehr, agent in charge with the TBI. "The brother is the one that called 911 and the mother has reached out to someone to call 911."

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Search-Enters-Second-Day-119890199.html

Sheriff Wyatt - April 15, 2011

Video Transcript

Sheriff Wyatt: “It was shortly before we got the call at my office, which came in at 7:59am. Officers was dispatched, and then we took it up from there. The mother was there on the scene when we got there.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42605859#42605859

TBI Mehr - April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

THE 911 CALLS (Continued)

Sheriff Wyatt

Three months later: What happened to Holly Bobo?

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said Clint Bobo was the only one at home with Holly Bobo.

"This is according to her brother that he had seen her being led into the woods," said Wyatt.

Clint Bobo thought the man he saw wearing camouflage and walking toward the woods with his sister was her boyfriend.  Investigators were initially not clear about how long it took her brother to realize something was wrong, but Wyatt said it did not take long.

"A very, very short time," said Wyatt.

Wyatt said Clint Bobo called his mother first.  She then called 911.  Soon after, people were searching the wooded area around the Bobo family's house.

<snipped>

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15057969/three-months-later-what-happened-to-holly-bobo?clienttype=printable

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: July 29, 2011, 08:26:47 PM »

so who did clint bobo give his first statement too, and why does it seem like something
is being covered up,and who is doing the covering
we have the Sheriff of decatur county tn,giving contradicting statements to the TBI statements
and people in the TBI giving contradicting statements, with in their system, and the county
Sheriff system statements, and then we have clint bobo making statements contradicting to the
county Sheriff, and the TBI
im starting to wonder if there is an ol boy cover up going on, be it in the LE depts,or BC of
people in the LE depts that know WHO..... JMO cw618

clint bobo
Sheriff Wyatt
TBI agent John Mehr
TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm
TBI Director Mark Gwyn 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 29, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
logicislimiting
Scared Monkey

Hope for Holly.

« Reply #923 on: July 30, 2011, 04:35:36 AM »

There is obviously a missing element here and that element is being heavely protected by those close to the case. IMO the family is not directly involved in anyway to Hollys abduction and yes I believe she was actually abducted.  Like it was stated above we have multiple levels of LE and LE within the same bureau contradicting eachothers statements and now we have the family stepping forward after many months of complying with LE advise to not address the media telling their side of the story and it directly conflicts with what TBI has released and stated to be information they received from the eyewitness, Clint. So are we to believe that LE has provided us "accurate" facts when the eyewitness in the case goes on the record and states a different account obviously knowing that it differs with what has been released.? Like I said there is a missing element that is being kept under wraps and it is this reason that nothing makes sense and its also this reason that LE has not stepped forward and directly clarified the cold hard facts of this case. Its part of the reason the family remained silent for so long. No matter how many ways you look at the picture it does not change the fact that LE has intentionally allowed rumors and properganda to exist in this case and I believe that they have also intentionally mislead the public since April 16th. What components would need to exist in a actively categorized kidnapping case for1. LE to advise the family against using the media and 2 LE allowing rumors and properganda to fester to a point were it appears the "facts" in the case are no longer clear. I have held the opinion from day 3 that this is a unique case and when it all comes out the profiling done by most will be incorrect. I believe LE has known from day 1 what they were dealing with meaning that the family is not hiding anything from them.  Also lets add a number 3 what element would have to be present  for LE to not publicaly announce POIs or Suspects? Last time I checked LE need to provide reasonable cause showing said person to be involved in said crime to get a judge to issue a warrant and most people dont lawyer up in a case they have nothing to do with at all.provided us "accurate" facts when the eyewitness in the case goes on the record and states a different account obviously knowing that it differs with what has been released.? Like I said there is a missing element that is being kept under wraps and it is this reason that nothing makes sense and its also this reason that LE has not stepped forward and directly clarified the cold hard facts of this case. Its part of the reason the family remained silent for so long. No matter how many ways you look at the picture it does not change the fact that LE has intentionally allowed rumors and properganda to exist in this case and I believe that they have also intentionally mislead the public since April 16th. What components would need to exist in a actively categorized kidnapping case for1. LE to advise the family against using the media and 2 LE allowing rumors and properganda to fester to a point were it appears the "facts" in the case are no longer clear. I have held the opinion from day 3 that this is a unique case and when it all comes out the profiling done by most will be incorrect. I believe LE has known from day 1 what they were dealing with meaning that the family is not hiding anything from them.  Also lets add a number 3 what element would have to be present  for LE to not publicaly announce POIs or Suspects? Last time I checked LE need to provide reasonable cause showing said person to be involved in said crime to get a judge to issue a warrant and most people dont lawyer up in a case they have nothing to do with at all.

- Never judge a Man by his actions until you have seen his motives.- Wayne Dyer
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #924 on: July 30, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »

bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 30, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »

On the droid again. Excuse the grammar. Janet My Mom also holds your point of view and has from the beginning.  The story that was first reported supports the LE response and the criteria for a amber alert. The current one does not. If in fact " someone in the home " was involved, why would they change their " story " to a much less predictable theory that draws MORE attention to THEM and less to Holly? Cant wrap my mind around that. Unless this is a domestic/family abduction and they had a POI early on then I will never get the silence in this case. When they " adjusted " the description I thought that they got him, but to get the warrant it had to match and maybe one was off a little. Wishful thinking.                 

logicislimiting

It would appear at over the almost past two months neither you nor I have changed out positions one iota.  Considering the truth is still elusive and ... considering there are many unanswered questions regarding conflicting accounts encompassing the morning of April 13th ... unanswered questions that are not forthcoming from either TBI/LE or the Bobo family ... speculating iis where it is at.

I do have a question?  Has your mother's position shifted.

I hope you have a good Saturday.

Janet

_____

LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: July 30, 2011, 04:47:51 PM »

If the neighbor heard a woman scream and it came from the Bobo home, then did Clint mention that fact as well?  I don't remember hearing him say that.  If it did happen, then he would have known that there was trouble with whoever was outside with his sister.  Maybe some of you know about this, TIA.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 31, 2011, 07:59:02 PM »

Over 3 months following the disappearance of her daughter Karen Bobo comes forward with an account regarding the events encompassing the morning of April 13th ... an account that differs on so many levels from the immediate TBI media release and the TBI press briefing of April 16th.

++++++

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

“I was in shock, when I got the phone call. And with Clint being here, I know he was in shock. Until you've been through something like that, you just could not possibly understand,” Karen Bobo said.

She said she had spoken with Holly that morning and knew that her daughter had a big test at the UT Martin nursing school in Parsons.

Holly had gotten up that morning at 4:30 to study.

Her mother and father had gone to work, and she set out for school sometime before 8:00a.m. But she didn’t get far.

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. And then later come to find out she had been threatened. I mean, she definitely went into the woods against her will,” he said.

A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

Pretty soon, law enforcement and about 50 neighbors were up their driveway.

A small amount of blood was found near their parked cars.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

1.  When and why did Karen Bobo speak to Drew on the morning of April 13th?

2.  Why has Drew's media profile been non-existence since the disappearance of Holly?

3.  Why was there a three month period that the media profile of Clint, Karen and Dana was non-existent?

4.  Why did an alarmed Karen not attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to calling 911?

5.  Why did an alarmed Clint not attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to calling 911?

6.  Could it be that in the hours prior to the reported alleged abduction a fabrication was collaborated and a staging took place?

7.  Considering dogs could not detect Holly's scent going into the woods ... could it be that a staged scream was all about establishing a time frame ... a time frame that implies that Holly was alive at 7:30 AM?

8.  Considering dogs could not detect Holly's scent going into the woods ... could it be that a staged scream was all about affording credibility to an alleged abduction that was reported by Clint?

9.  Was the area eight miles away from the Bobo residence the focus of an official search ... the area where Holly's lunch box was located?

10.  In the process of elimination in the Holly Bobo investigation ... did Clint, Dana, Karen and Drew submit to and pass a polygraph?

11.  In the process of elimination in the Holly Bobo investigation ... were the cell phones of Clint, Dana, Karen and Drew confiscated?

12.  Why did the official searches cease at Easter?

13.  Is there currently a falling out between the Bobo family and investigators?

14.  Could it be that the deafening silence forthcoming from investigators implies that they are focused on a person of interest in the Holly Bobo case but ... without a confession, evidence, witness and/or a body ... the case cannot go forward?

Holly Bobo is my focus and ... until answers are forthcoming in regards to the questions that abound regarding an alleged abduction ... questions that abound regarding the changing stories encompassing the alleged happenings on the morning of April 13th ... I cannot move past the family in my speculations.  Until otherwise revealed ... I remain convinced that thee was never an abduction.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 31, 2011, 11:59:50 PM »

Ockham's Razor

A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known

____

In the process of elimination ... it would make sense that the only witness to an alleged abuduction ... the only witness who had a close relationship to the victim ... would have been considered a person of interest until conclusively ruled out.  In other words ... the initial investigation should have be focused on two paths.

Janet

+++++

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 01, 2011, 10:39:55 AM »

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15167080/sex-offender-search-linked-to-nursing-students-disappearance
Sex offender hunt is linked to teen nursing student's abduction
Posted: Jul 28, 2011 3:40 PM CDT Updated: Jul 31, 2011 6:52 PM CDT

PARSONS, TN (WBTV & WMC) - Authorities have revealed that a sex offender has gone missing and they are investigating that case in relation to the disappearance of a nursing student in April.
 ::snipping2::
Now, more than 3 months later, nearby sheriff's detectives say there is a sex offender that they can't find in the Parsons area.

The search for all sex offenders in the area started just after Bobo disappeared – and Victor George Wall, 44, has not turned up, according to the Decatur County Chronicle.

"Wall was one we couldn't locate, so we put out a warrant for him," Special Agent Fred Moore told the newspaper Wednesday.
Aside from some items belonging to Holly Bobo that were discovered along tree lines, Wyatt said they have found nothing.

The FBI, TBI and the Marshal's Service are still in Parsons running down tips and leads.  Wyatt said more than 100 people claiming to be psychics have offered their expertise.  He said some of them have had some interesting information.

"You have to check those things out," said Wyatt.  "You have to look at those just like you do anything else."
There is an $85,000 reward for information leading to Holly Bobo's location and the arrest of her abductor.  She is 5-3 and weighs 110 pounds with blonde, shoulder length hair and blue eyes.  Holly Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

Anyone with information should call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Investigators have not cleared anyone as a suspect in this case and investigators believe whoever took Holly Bobo knew her or knew of her and knew the area.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 01, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2011/jul/31/local-parasearchers-join-search-holly-bobo-ar-1209009/
Local parasearchers join search for Holly Bobo
July 31, 2011

While the search continues for Holly, a local rescue crew travelled to the Bobo's home to see if they can help find any new evidence in the case.

Dave Dubin, founder of Parasearchers.com, hoped to get started searching around four o’clock Sunday in Parsons.

“I have a daughter and if my daughter were missing, I couldn't sleep or eat so I feel for her, I want to help her,” says Dubin who contacted the mom of missing Holly Bobo to offer his service.

He says through power paragliding they can get clear aerial views of the woods where Holly was last seen.

It’s a view he believes hasn't been fully utilized so far in this search because power para-gliders are unique in being able to fly low and slow.

“She's heartbroken and she's concerned that there hasn't been enough action in terms of searching,” adds Dubin.

He says Holly's mother- Karen asked for his Parasearchers to trace land that she believes has been overlooked.

“Mrs. Bobo says she has some charts for us to look at when we get up there today,” Dubin explains. “She mentioned that the TBI had some areas that they want us to look at as well if we're still there on Tuesday.”

An air search that Dubin says may turn up new evidence.
The parasearchers were started by Dubin two years ago and now have members across the nation.

Dubin says they are willing to help in searches for missing persons across the country at no charge.

The group hopes next time someone goes missing, they'll be contacted sooner and they can start parasearching immediately to help find clues instead of having to wait months. Their website is parasearchers.com.
(Video at Link)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 01, 2011, 11:15:27 AM »

Considering the elusive sex offender's height and weight does not reflect Clint's changing descriptions of the alleged abductor ... I can assume that there is no connection to the Holly Bobo case.

However ... I am thankful that the disappearance of Holly Bobo did bring Victor George Wall to the attention of investigators and an warrant has been issued.  Children are obviously at risk.

Janet

+++++

Perry Co. Searches For Sex Offender
7/27/11

Authorities in Perry County are searching for a violent offender they say failed to register to the state’s sex offender registry.

Victor George Wall, 44, is being sought by the Perry County Sheriff’s Department for failing to register with local authorities. He was convicted in 1988 in Missouri on third degree child molestation charges.

According to Special Agent Fred Moore of the Perry County Sheriff’s Department, authorities in surrounding counties began checking to verify the location of every registered sex offender in the days following the abduction of local nursing student Holly Bobo back in April.

Wall was one we couldn’t locate, so we put out a warrant for him,” Agent Moore said.
Wall was last seen by law enforcement in June of 2007 when he was released from jail after serving 10 days on a joyriding charge. His last known address was 308 Birch Street in Linden.

“A court clerk’s representative said Wall had not reported to Perry County authorities or any other county within the state of Tennessee since 2007.

Wall is described as a white male, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 130 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.

<snipped>

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1750

++++++

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: August 01, 2011, 05:55:50 PM »

If the neighbor heard a woman scream and it came from the Bobo home, then did Clint mention that fact as well?  I don't remember hearing him say that.  If it did happen, then he would have known that there was trouble with whoever was outside with his sister.  Maybe some of you know about this, TIA.

ive looked for a neighbor close enough,that would hear a scream and associate it to the
bobo house, and not just someone in the wood, just me i guess, but unless i was close
enough to the house,to know it came from that immediate area, no farther than 50', from
the house area, i would prob think it was someone else, not necessarily associated with the
bobo house, so far ive found no one that lives that close,so unless they were in the wood
with holly and seen her,how would the neighbor know,it was associated with the bobos

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: August 02, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »

ive looked for a neighbor close enough,that would hear a scream and associate it to the
bobo house, and not just someone in the wood, just me i guess, but unless i was close
enough to the house,to know it came from that immediate area, no farther than 50', from
the house area, i would prob think it was someone else, not necessarily associated with the
bobo house, so far ive found no one that lives that close,so unless they were in the wood
with holly and seen her,how would the neighbor know,it was associated with the bobos

Could it be that someone heard it and was concerned enough to call it into the LE and LE connected it to the Bobo's??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 04, 2011, 06:40:18 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/04/sex-offender-wanted-for-questioning-in-holly-bobo-disappearance-arrested/?test=latestnews

Sex Offender Wanted for Questioning in Holly Bobo Disappearance Arrested

Published August 04, 2011

| FoxNews.com

A fugitive sex offender wanted for questioning in connection to the disappearance of a 20-year-old Tennessee nursing student has been arrested in Minnesota, WMC-TV reports.

U.S. Marshals found 43-year-old Victor George Wall at his girlfriend's home in Duluth, Minn., according to a report on the station's website.

Wall, who was convicted of molesting a child in Washington State in 1988, was wanted for questioning in connection to the April disappearance of Holly Bobo, who was taken from her rural home in Parsons, Tenn. about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.   

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/04/sex-offender-wanted-for-questioning-in-holly-bobo-disappearance-arrested/#ixzz1U6PsrEQR

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: August 04, 2011, 06:42:56 PM »

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp

Dr. Pepper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: August 04, 2011, 07:22:23 PM »

FYI:
Jane Valez Mitchell is about to interview the whole family.  I haven't had time to read lately, so sorry if y'all already know this. Last time I checked, Clint hadn't spoken out yet. 

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 04, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »

FYI:
Jane Valez Mitchell is about to interview the whole family.  I haven't had time to read lately, so sorry if y'all already know this. Last time I checked, Clint hadn't spoken out yet. 

Did ya'll listen to the interview with JVM with Holly's family?  There is something so hinky about this case.  Her mom keeps implying she is left out of the investigation and the results of the investigation.  Maybe someone close to the investigation does not inform her or makes her believe that she should not be privy to what is going on?  IDK- but why wouldnt a police department/investigative team not keep her informed?

Inside job...jmo
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: August 04, 2011, 09:59:13 PM »

FYI:

Did ya'll listen to the interview with JVM with Holly's family?  There is something so hinky about this case.  Her mom keeps implying she is left out of the investigation and the results of the investigation.  Maybe someone close to the investigation does not inform her or makes her believe that she should not be privy to what is going on?  IDK- but why wouldnt a police department/investigative team not keep her informed?

Inside job...jmo
I saw it and I think JVM asked Hollys Mom if they knew if the blood at the scene was Hollys and I'm pretty sure she said it has been tested but the police did not tell her the results.

Later JVM asked Hollys Dad, and I'm pretty sure he said the police told him it was Hollys' blood.  Maybe I have it wrong.  Did you hear that?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: August 04, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »

Second half of show--Interview with Holly Bobo family.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Warren Jeffs Found Guilty of Having Sex with Minors

Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. Clint, it was about 7:30 in the morning. Where were you? What vantage point and what did you see?

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok, now, ok, is the garage attached to the house or is it a separate, detached garage?

C. BOBO: It`s attached to the house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It is attached to the house.

C. BOBO: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying you were able to call your mom before they left the garage and after you called your mom you see them walking towards the woods?

C. BOBO: Right. And I told my mom that once I realized it was Holly, I said well, Holly and Drew which is her boyfriend were out in the garage talking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So where did you find the blood?

C. BOBO: It was in the garage, under where I saw the silhouette of them kneeled down in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey.

C. BOBO: No, it was gone.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But you thought they had done that when you initially saw them, but you hadn`t seen the blood yet?

C. BOBO: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So --

C. BOBO: Didn`t see it until later.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. All right. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigations said something very interesting. They say the person responsible for her disappearance lives in the area. They believe this person lives in the community, and it`s a very small community, only 2,500 people. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HELM: The area that this home is located in is fairly remote. It`s not a really busy area. It`s not a place that receives a lot of traffic, that sort of thing. But it`s a tight-knit community, people know each other. People are familiar with other people`s routines, that sort of thing.

So this is possibly somebody who knew her routine, knew what time she left for school.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now I want to go to Holly Bobo`s father, Mr. Bobo, your daughter`s lunch pack or lunch bag was found eight miles away in the woods. What about the blood? Have authorities told you that the blood is that of your daughter? And what do you make of the lunch pack being found eight miles away?

D. BOBO: Yes, they did tell us -- after a few weeks they did tell us that that blood did belong to our daughter. And as far as the lunch bag found that far away and some more stuff, I believe that was just more likely thrown out for a decoy. Might be to lead them away from where that really went, maybe.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, I want to talk about this person who`s a sex offender who`s missing. I understand, Clint, you said that the man you saw leading Holly into the woods was about 6 feet tall and about 200 pounds. Here`s the problem, Victor George Wall, this sex offender who`s disappeared is only 5`5 and 130 pounds. So what are your thoughts on that, Clint?

C. BOBO: Well, I stated originally and never wavered from the description of the man being approximately 5`10 and 200 pounds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.