March 29, 2024, 08:40:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #3 5/04/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 436002 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: August 05, 2011, 12:11:17 PM »

Sorry but his story stink to high heaven.  SOMETHING is not right here

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: August 05, 2011, 02:29:01 PM »

agree..not sure what it is though..
the brother saw 2 people in the garage and wasn't sure who they were? don't you get a bit panicky if you notice strangers in your garage? call 911 or call out , what the hell are ya doing in my garage? something? and then Holly just walks to the woods with someone? brother doesn't say, hey Holly, where ya going?  I think that would be normal behavior to question where your sister is going at that hour of the morning with someone dressed in camouflage.. what do you all think??

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 06, 2011, 01:33:44 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Statement Analysis:  Clint Bobo, brother of Holly Bobo

The following is transcripts of Holly Bobo's brother's appearance on HLN August 4, 2011.   Statement Analysis is in bold type.  Some video references have been edited out, but no editing has been done of the questions nor answers.

The parents do not show deception nor guilty knowledge of what happened.  What of the brother?  His statements are concerning.  The interview raises more questions than it answers.

The analysis may reveal why police are not sharing information with the family, as they may be suspicious of Clint Bobo's account.

::snipping2::
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 06, 2011, 08:57:40 AM »

The following is transcripts of Holly Bobo's brother's appearance on HLN August 4, 2011.   Statement Analysis is in bold type.  Some video references have been edited out, but no editing has been done of the questions nor answers.

The parents do not show deception nor guilty knowledge of what happened.  What of the brother?  His statements are concerning.  The interview raises more questions than it answers.

The analysis may reveal why police are not sharing information with the family, as they may be suspicious of Clint Bobo's account.

very interesting read.  thanks.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 06, 2011, 09:20:28 AM »

I saw the interview on HLN and read the seamusoriley analysis...with that being said, I am not sure how to phrase this but I will try to be respectful and delicate...

Something about her brother and his demeanor is different to me.  Maybe that is just the way he is and his normal way of presenting himself.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: August 06, 2011, 10:35:05 AM »

is it just me or do/would you go see whats up,do the bobo have people around the house and
in the garage, when they arent home,as a common practice
picking up from post here/more snips
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9802.msg1457896#msg1457896
==========
Holly Bobo, the story next.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

In terms of this lack of resolution, you say that law enforcement hasn`t told you much, but have they eliminated people as persons of interest? Have they said, well, we can put this person aside, we can put that person aside? We know that -- I believe, that they have said that -- it`s not her boyfriend. She had no enemies per se. Tell us what do you know about any of that?

K. BOBO: I`m sure there are people that they have been able to rule out, but of course we don`t know those people. They don`t tell us their names. Of course, none of us are suspects or ever have been and neither has her boyfriend and that`s pretty much all we know. I`m sure they have ruled people out, but we don`t know who those people are.
Clint, I want to get back to you, you were the last person to see your sister alive. You say you saw this guy, a big, tall, 6-foot guy, 200 pounds approximately, in your garage with your sister. They`re leaning down and you think they`re looking at a turkey that they`ve killed. But there is no turkey there.

And then, you say you go to call your mom, and then you see him leaving through the woods -- him leading her into the woods?

C. BOBO: Well, the information that has come, as far as leading, I saw the two walking towards the woods, there was no leading, there was no dragging. They just looked like they were casually walking towards the woods. And it wasn`t until later they realized that my sister went to the woods in fear for her life. That she must have been threatened with a weapon.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But you called your mom in between when you saw them in the garage and when they walked out into the woods? Why did you do that?

C. BOBO: I spoke with mom -- I spoke with mom initially to find out who the people -- I heard two voices outside our house and I called mom to try to find out who these people were outside our house. But I had no idea who they were.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have you heard anything? Do you have any theories? What do you, Karen, think happened?

K. BOBO: I have absolutely no idea who or why anyone would want to do this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Nothing? I mean, four months has passed. You have looked everywhere; there`s been searches. I`m sure that they probably interviewed everybody -- there`s only 2,500 people in the whole community. They have not come up with any leads, is that what you`re telling me?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about that. Like I said, you know, that will have to be answered by the authorities.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But they`re not talking to you?

K. BOBO: Yes, they -- they talk to us, it`s just they can`t share any information pretty much about the case, as long as the case is ongoing. I know they`re working hard, but, of course, to a mom, it`s not hard enough because nearly four months into it, we still don`t have Holly.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did the blood trail lead anywhere?

K. BOBO: No.

C. BOBO: The trail in the woods leads to a logging road.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It`s a logging road, is that what you said?

C. BOBO: Right.

K. BOBO: So she goes into this logging road, and then eight miles away her lunch pail shows up. What do you make of that, Karen? What do you make of the lunch pail showing up eight miles away from the home? That`s a long distance to walk, that would have to involve some kind of vehicle, I would think. Do they have any vehicle they`re looking for, Karen?

K. BOBO: As far as I know, if they do, I`m not sure what kind of vehicle that is. But, yes, I do believe a vehicle was involved.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you would think that where they found the lunch pail, they would have some kind of tire tracks or something. What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did they ever find it?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have they been able to track it, the pings?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about any of that?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`re going to stay on top of this. We`re going to call law enforcement. Our hearts go out to you. Thank you, Bobo Family.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: August 06, 2011, 11:21:04 AM »

FYI:
Jane Valez Mitchell is about to interview the whole family.  I haven't had time to read lately, so sorry if y'all already know this. Last time I checked, Clint hadn't spoken out yet. 

Did ya'll listen to the interview with JVM with Holly's family?  There is something so hinky about this case.  Her mom keeps implying she is left out of the investigation and the results of the investigation.  Maybe someone close to the investigation does not inform her or makes her believe that she should not be privy to what is going on?  IDK- but why wouldnt a police department/investigative team not keep her informed?

Inside job...jmo

imo

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 06, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »

BLOOD RESULTS WITHHELD

Investigation Narrowed in Holly Bobo Search
Updated: Tuesday, 26 Apr 2011, 2:34 PM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 26 Apr 2011, 2:34 PM CDT

PARSONS, Tenn. - The investigation into the abduction of a nursing student has narrowed its focus but no one is yet being identified as a suspect.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said the agency is in the process of identifying people of interest in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo.

Helm said many possibilities have been ruled out. The focus of the investigation and search is still on the area surrounding the small community of Darden, where Bobo lived with her parents and brother.

The agency has analyzed a small amount of blood that was found outside the home, but Helm said they are not releasing the results to the public.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/investigation-narrowed-in-holly-bobo-search-apx-20110426?utm_source=NeoMemphis&utm_medium=twitter

UPDATE

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

KRISTEN HELM, SPOKESWOMAN, TENNESSEE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION: There was a small amount of blood at the scene where she was taken from. That blood has been sent to the Memphis Crime Lab to be analyzed. We don`t know now if it`s related to this case at all or whose it is.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now I want to go to Holly Bobo`s father, Mr. Bobo, your daughter`s lunch pack or lunch bag was found eight miles away in the woods. What about the blood? Have authorities told you that the blood is that of your daughter? And what do you make of the lunch pack being found eight miles away?

D. BOBO: Yes, they did tell us -- after a few weeks they did tell us that that blood did belong to our daughter. And as far as the lunch bag found that far away and some more stuff, I believe that was just more likely thrown out for a decoy. Might be to lead them away from where that really went, maybe

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: August 06, 2011, 12:24:37 PM »

Over 3 months following the disappearance of her daughter Karen Bobo comes forward with an account regarding the events encompassing the morning of April 13th ... an account that differs on so many levels from the immediate TBI media release and the TBI press briefing of April 16th.

++++++

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

“I was in shock, when I got the phone call. And with Clint being here, I know he was in shock. Until you've been through something like that, you just could not possibly understand,” Karen Bobo said.

She said she had spoken with Holly that morning and knew that her daughter had a big test at the UT Martin nursing school in Parsons.

Holly had gotten up that morning at 4:30 to study.

Her mother and father had gone to work, and she set out for school sometime before 8:00a.m. But she didn’t get far.

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. And then later come to find out she had been threatened. I mean, she definitely went into the woods against her will,” he said.

A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

Prior Karen placing two calls to 911 ... did she attempt to contact her daughter on her call phone?

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you would think that where they found the lunch pail, they would have some kind of tire tracks or something. What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 06, 2011, 02:14:35 PM »

In the process of elimination in the persuant of truth in the Holly Bobo case ... did Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew submit and pass polygraphs?

Janet

++++

<snipped>

K. BOBO: I`m sure there are people that they have been able to rule out, but of course we don`t know those people. They don`t tell us their names. Of course, none of us are suspects or ever have been and neither has her boyfriend and that`s pretty much all we know. I`m sure they have ruled people out, but we don`t know who those people are.

<snipped>

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 06, 2011, 02:16:30 PM »

The Killing of Polly Klaas

<snipped>

The girls were giggling and playing a board game called Perfect Match when Polly decided it was time to fetch her friends' sleeping bags from the living room.  She opened the bedroom door and saw a heavily muscled middle-aged man who was a complete stranger.  He was holding a knife and he immediately ordered, "Don't scream or I'll cut your throats!

<snipped>

"I'm just doing this for the money," the stranger said.

Polly offered him a box with $50 in cash.  He refused it and told the three girls to lie down on the floor.  Then he tied their hands behind their backs and placed hoods over their heads.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he assured them.  "I'm just doing this for the money," he repeated.

"Please don't hurt my Mom and sister," Polly begged.

Kate and Gillian heard the terror in their friend's voice. This was no joke.

The stranger picked the 12-year-old Polly up and told her friend to "count to 1,000" before they did anything. 

Then he carried Polly out of her home.

<snipped>

As was standard in such cases, both Eve Nichol and her ex-husband, Polly's father, Marc Klaas, took polygraph tests.  Both were ruled out as suspects.

<snipped

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/klaas/1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: August 06, 2011, 03:20:54 PM »

ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT THE DOTS

Clint Contacts Karen?

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

Neigbour Contacts Karen?

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 06, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4661350/frustration-mounts-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Video – Frustration Mounts in Search for Holly Bobo
Fox News Geraldo at Large – Apr 25, 2011- 10:40am
John Walsh, Mark Furman

Case Signal Transcriptions:

- Mark Furman @ 7:14: “I called Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I actually talked to a dispatcher. I talked to somebody in the Sheriff’s department.”

- Mark Furman @ 8:39: “When I called Tennessee, I also found out that the dogs did not scent anything in that treeline where they supposedly entered.”

Translation Credit:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/holly-bobo-news-articles-videos-dated-monday-april-25-2011/

Could Holly's blood have been planted hours prior to 7:30 PM as a prop to support a staged abduction?

It makes sense that a bleeding Holly Bobo would have left a trail of blood evidence as she "walked" into the woods with the person who her brother perceived to be her boyfriend.

Janet

++++

No Blood Trail

<snipped>

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

KRISTEN HELM, SPOKESWOMAN, TENNESSEE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION: There was a small amount of blood at the scene where she was taken from. That blood has been sent to the Memphis Crime Lab to be analyzed. We don`t know now if it`s related to this case at all or whose it is.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did the blood trail lead anywhere?

K. BOBO: No.

<snipped>

D. BOBO:  -- after a few weeks they did tell us that that blood did belong to our daughter.

<snipped>

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: August 06, 2011, 04:42:12 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/last-night-at-decatur-county-fair-dedicated-to-gospel-singing-for-holly-bobo

Last night at Decatur County fair dedicated to 'Gospel Singing for Holly Bobo'
Isabelle Zehnder, Missing Persons Examiner
August 6, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- The last night of this year's Decatur County Fair will be dedicated to the "Gospel Singing for Holly Bobo" event in honor of the 20-year-old nursing student who was abducted from Darden, Tennessee.

Events evening of August 13

The "Gospel Singing for Holly Bobo" event will being at 7 p.m. at the search headquarters at the Decatur County Fairgrounds.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:25 AM »

THE BLOOD

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Called 911

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

August 4th - Clint Bobo - Turkey Blood?

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: August 07, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:07 PM »

I saw most of the interview on JVM and then I read the transcript.
I have been following this here, haven't read some of the other blogs or FB.
( too gossipy for me sometimes )
Clint never mentioned hearing her screaming although the neighbour did and she knew who to call. The neighbour didn't hesitate at all.
This kneeling and the turkey story sounds stupid.
Also, who did he think it was in the garage ? Doesn't he know what his sister looks like ?
After his mother calls him to ask where's Holly ( the mother has heard the reports of the screaming ), he looks and sees them go into the woods.
Then he goes outside and sees blood.
What he did next, I don't know.
The family has ATV's and vehicles.
What did he do, wait for his Mum to come home ? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: August 07, 2011, 05:33:17 PM »

Could there be a reason why TBI are not communicating with the family in regards to details encompassing the Holly Bobo investigation?

Could it be that the focus of the Holly Bobo investigation is on a family member but ... without a confession, evidence, witness and/or a body ... the case cannot go forward?

Could it be that the Bobo family have not been forthcoming to investigators regarding knowledge which implies that an abduction on the morning of April 13th did not not happen?  In other words ... a staged abduction to cover up wrongdoing was collaborated prior to 7:30 AM.

+++++

A Falling Out with Investigators?

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

<snipped>

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

<snipped>

Family's account

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

<snipped>

Written by
Erin Quinn | The Tennessean

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #958 on: August 09, 2011, 01:13:21 AM »

I don't think this was posted yet, I will try to embed the video but if it does not work I will include a link to the MSNBC video page. There are two videos. One about the Walls guy who was missing (found in MN) and living near Holly's home. Also another of Holly's family giving an interview on August 6. As a side note, while we were on vacation in Alabama, Holly's poster was in almost every place I went into on the front door.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc4aae49" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=44044855&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc4aae49" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=44044855&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44044521#44044855

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: August 09, 2011, 10:20:26 AM »

NEVER WAVERED?

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, I want to talk about this person who`s a sex offender who`s missing. I understand, Clint, you said that the man you saw leading Holly into the woods was about 6 feet tall and about 200 pounds. Here`s the problem, Victor George Wall, this sex offender who`s disappeared is only 5`5 and 130 pounds. So what are your thoughts on that, Clint?

C. BOBO: Well, I stated originally and never wavered from the description of the man being approximately 5`10 and 200 pounds.

<snipped>

+++++++

THE CHANGING DESCRIPTION

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.