April 25, 2024, 10:51:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277149 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2011, 08:27:36 PM »

cheney mason insults potential jury pool on InSession - Part 8 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQYDN6fGY0

Right wing, blood thirsty? What an azzwipe.
I'm the complete opposite of this description.
I hate him more than Bozo. There, I said it.

I just watched a few minutes & couldn't stomach anymore.  He says "If the child was lawfully killed" ...etc. etc. and attempts to bring some twisted reason to what he is saying.  My question: How in the world can a child be lawfully killed??????????????????   

He said "unlawfully" killed as if that makes any more sense.

Oh, thanks!!-I'm tired.........but still...that intimates that he thinks a child could be "lawfully killed."  Doesn't it??????  I mean, I think his use of the word "unlawfully" makes no sense...and makes me wonder what his definition of a child being lawfully killed would be????  It was a weird & perverse statement, IMO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »

baez jury consultant, richard gabriel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzShsyx-e0k
Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11Part 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugItXIwV00
Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11 Part 2 of 2

Thanks loca for posting....I tried to listen but within a couple of minutes....I opted to watch "The Vatican's Take On Aliens"   Monkey Devil!

ROTFL!!!!!!!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »

I just watched a few minutes & couldn't stomach anymore.  He says "If the child was lawfully killed" ...etc. etc. and attempts to bring some twisted reason to what he is saying.  My question: How in the world can a child be lawfully killed??????????????????   

Oh, thanks!!-I'm tired.........but still...that intimates that he thinks a child could be "lawfully killed."  Doesn't it??????  I mean, I think his use of the word "unlawfully" makes no sense...and makes me wonder what his definition of a child being lawfully killed would be????  It was a weird & perverse statement, IMO.

I totally agree. It is a crazy statement either way.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2011, 08:31:23 PM »

NAHJ Cafe con Leche with Attorney Jose Baez

From today's visit.

Shades of Aruba ...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2011, 08:32:43 PM »

Grab your sunglasses, I'm hasving a light bulb moment.

Lawfully and unlawfully? Wonder if cheney is referencing legal abortion...I sure as he77 hope he's not stupid enough to use some defense that since women have a right to abortion, that Casey had a right to "off" her 2 1/2yr old toddler. Sad to say...I wouldn't put it past this bunch.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2011, 08:34:19 PM »

baez jury consultant, richard gabriel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzShsyx-e0k
Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11Part 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugItXIwV00
Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11 Part 2 of 2

Thanks loca for posting....I tried to listen but within a couple of minutes....I opted to watch "The Vatican's Take On Aliens"   Monkey Devil!

Me too- I cannot watch Mason either- I spent 2 hrs in the dentist chair this afternoon, that's all the pain I can take for one day..

That would last me for six months....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2011, 08:38:41 PM »

Lawfully and unlawfully? Wonder if cheney is referencing legal abortion...I sure as he77 hope he's not stupid enough to use some defense that since women have a right to abortion, that Casey had a right to "off" her 2 1/2yr old toddler. Sad to say...I wouldn't put it past this bunch.

It certainly made me wonder exactly what he was getting at in the recesses of his mind and was a bizarre remark at best.  Some perverse tactic afoot...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27779203/detail.html
Casey's Parents Want Recorded Visits Sealed
Posted: 6:12 pm EDT May 4, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents filed a motion on Wednesday, demanding to visit her before, during, and after the trial, without fear of those visits going public.

If the jail allowed private visits, it would be special treatment for the Anthonys.

The Anthonys' attorney said they don't even know whether Casey wants them to visit, but if she does, they want the visits to be private.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that's probably not possible
 ::snipping2::

I hope Mr. Sheaffer is right---( am surprised they don't request a limo & driver ) ...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents filed a motion on Wednesday, demanding to visit her before, during, and after the trial, without fear of those visits going public.

If the jail allowed private visits, it would be special treatment for the Anthonys.

The Anthonys' attorney said they don't even know whether Casey wants them to visit, but if she does, they want the visits to be private.

I hope Mr. Sheaffer is right---( am surprised they don't request a limo & driver ) ...

And crabcakes.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »

Good thinking, but I doubt even these dodos would go there.
It wouldn't exactly endear them to a jury! (Not that a jury will be able to tolerate them in any way, shape or form).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2011, 08:46:33 PM »

And crabcakes.

But of course!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2011, 08:50:27 PM »

I seriously wonder if Mason is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers.

And I'm not kidding.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »

And crabcakes.

Crab puffs, Zoo. Crab Puffs!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 04, 2011, 08:51:27 PM »

And I'm not kidding.

Or the late stages of stupid.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: May 04, 2011, 08:53:54 PM »

And I'm not kidding.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »

And crabcakes.

Crab puffs, Zoo. Crab Puffs!

Ooops sorry. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »

And I'm not kidding.

Okay donks ... it could be that!  But I've seriously begun to wonder if he isn't really really over the edge into something with an actual ICD-10 code. 

And what happens if he is ...and it's diagnosed shortly after this trial?  Does every trial he's had a part in have to get retried?  Dunno?  Just wondering.  He's definitely out there ... but I've never seen the guy in action before ... maybe he's always out there ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »

And I'm not kidding.

Okay donks ... it could be that!  But I've seriously begun to wonder if he isn't really really over the edge into something with an actual ICD-10 code. 

And what happens if he is ...and it's diagnosed shortly after this trial?  Does every trial he's had a part in have to get retried?  Dunno?  Just wondering.  He's definitely out there ... but I've never seen the guy in action before ... maybe he's always out there ...

I think he's always been "out there". I think he and bozo are two of a kind.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2011, 09:09:59 PM »

NAHJ Cafe con Leche with Attorney Jose Baez

From today's visit.

Shades of Aruba ...

Oh Ono that is exactly what I was thinking.  The whole scene and the tall boy just bought back memories of the "evil" island.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »

enlighten me someone I didnt know that the anthonys were allowed to attend anyways no?

It would be hard for them to attend since the judge won't tell them where it is.....ROFL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.