April 19, 2024, 06:24:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 276705 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2011, 09:37:33 AM »

This is a little interesting being it's coming from a judge.....

::snipping2::

Dear Judge Eaton: I would like to ask why the grandparents George and Cindy are not charged with any misconduct in this case. -- Angie, Little Rock, Ark.
It is up to the state attorney to decide whether to bring charges against anyone, and the decision not to prosecute cannot be reviewed by any court or even the governor. In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html#ixzz1LU7AFpde

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2011, 10:07:41 AM »

Dear Judge Eaton: I would like to ask why the grandparents George and Cindy are not charged with any misconduct in this case. -- Angie, Little Rock, Ark.
It is up to the state attorney to decide whether to bring charges against anyone, and the decision not to prosecute cannot be reviewed by any court or even the governor. In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html#ixzz1LU7AFpde

Yes it is interesting tupelo - and hopeful imo. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2011, 10:27:27 AM »

Sigh....   

It is Thursday.

Jury selection is supposed to start Monday.

No ruling on a few motions yet.

Don't they need to be ruled on before jury selection starts. 

I'm thinking poor Caylee will have to wait even more time for her justice. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »

OK...I've been thinking again...(I try not to do that too ofter).  Why do you think the Scams want to visit The Evil One so badly?

Somethings up.....I tell you.

The judge has NOT ruled on their motion about sequestration yet.....so that means that must be denied....because KC doesn't want them in there and the judge is waiting for them to try and talk her into it?  Nice guy that he is...guess he is trying to save face for them.

Now they file a motion DEMANDING to see her before, during & after the trial with the video sealed to the public.  Do they really think the only reason why KC doesn't want to see them is because the visitation is made public?  Hello Scams....she has no use for you anymore...you aren't paying her rent, buying her food, giving her a car, allowing her to steal money, etc.  What are you to her now?  NOTHING.....don't you get it?

Lawyer says:  Sindy will NOT be attending jury selection.  Why?  Are her feelings hurt because KC won't see her?  Insulted because the judge didn't say...I will tell one person on the defense & one on the prosecution side...and didn't include her?

All MOO, of course.

Not to mention that Casey is in jail due to the phone call from Cin Cin reporting Caylee missing!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/central-florida-judge-sets-free-speech-rules-for-1455930.html
Central Florida judge sets free speech rules for Casey Anthony trial By Anthony Colarossi
Orlando Sentinel
Posted: 10:10 a.m. Thursday, May 5, 2011

Video Report at link
Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry put in place rules Wednesday governing how members of the public may get seats in court for the upcoming Casey Anthony trial and how protesters will be permitted to assemble outside the courthouse.

Roughly 50 seats in the Orange County Courthouse's 23rd floor courtroom will be made available to the public each day of the trial. Members of the public will be able to line up outside the courthouse on trial days. Seating passes will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis at about 8 a.m. and again at 1 p.m. each day.

Perry expects to hold court starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 5 p.m. during the week and then 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.

No one will be allowed on the courthouse's 23rd floor without a seat pass during the trial, which is expected to last nearly two months.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2011, 11:04:16 AM »

I am reading the motion to keep communication private - did anyone notice that the motion states that they want to keep communication between GA and KC but no mention of CA?

Great catch, theboyzmom!

Good morning, everybody!  It was also interesting to note that in attempting to defend their position, the Anthonys and their attorney actually serve to reinforce the laws and precedents already established.  Each and every jail/prison visit is monitored for a variety of security purposes in the event (but not limited to) that an inmate may be orchestrating a secondary crime (setting up a drug deal, ordering a hit, authorizing retribution/intimidation/tampering of a witness, directing subordinates to conduct illegal activities, etc.).  Moreover, the Anthonys are barking up the wrong legal tree for the third time in nearly three years.  OCSO has already legally established and successfully defended the right to record and monitor inmate visits and monitor correspondence to ensure inmate/staff/public security. It is the established procedure in the majority of correctional facilities nationwide. Furthermore, it serves as a tool to identify correctional facility employees who may be aiding and abetting inmates.  All of which benefit the general populace and facilitate open communication between OCSO and the public, fostering public trust.  It all goes back to people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing...they have no need to.  There is nothing preventing George or Cindy Anthony from declaring their love, support, and encouragement to Casey Anthony.  There is nothing preventing them from encouraging her to tell the truth.  There is nothing preventing them from writing/"speaking"  to her via Jose Baez and him telling Casey what was said. The fact of the matter is, Casey has freely chosen her counsel, whether the Anthonys like it or not.  Casey is free to follow or reject her attorneys advice, whether the Anthonys like it or not.  Legally, they have zero standing to interfere.  The person they should be petitioning is Jose Baez.  If their concerns are based on Baez' competency or ineffective counsel, they should be addressing the FL Bar Association.

IMO, this is either: an attempt by Cindy and George to force Casey to listen to them and do what Cindy says or an overt to tamper with at least one declared witness.  There will be no special considerations because it it their child or a DP case.  To do so, would invalidate and overturn hundreds of thousands of court decisions nationwide.  While I understand their concern as parents, Casey made choices that got herself into this situation. It is her decision to "shut them out". They of all people should know how strong-willed their daughter is and that Casey only does what Casey wants to do. Cindy, in particular, would be better served to remove herself from the equation and seek a court-authorized  mediator to communicate with Baez and Casey.  IMO, in her attempt to control the situation and Casey, she's simply fueling the mother-daughter power struggle that precipitated Caylee's murder.  Cindy should have driven Casey straight to a police station the second she picked her up from Tony's, but her pride wouldn't let her.  All I can say is, it's going to be a big fall.  Cindy & George are left to deal with the fruit of their labor and it isn't going to be pretty.  I can only contend, along with Turbothink, that what the Anthonys have to hide is bigger than Casey throwing any one of them/all of them under the bus.  No wonder Cindy and George (specifically) are worried.  For someone who reportedly hated her father, repeatedly disrepected him/was contemptuous of him, and publicly accused him of messing with her (knowing full well inmate correspondence is monitored), it's interesting that he begged repeatedly for a solo visit with Casey and he was the calming one in the August 2009 jailhouse video when Casey began yelling at Cindy. It's interesting that George specifically is the one seeking an unrecorded visit with Casey.  He should be seeking a recorded visit with LE to protect his interests because when Casey gets done with him, he may seriously feel like his life is not worth living.  "A good name is better than riches."  Once the damage is done, it's not so readily reversible and George will likely have to contend with this for the rest of his life.  He'll be infamous nationwide.  It's my prayer, for Caylee's sake and his own, that he simply goes to LE or the state and tells the unadulterated truth.  The first step is the hardest and after that, it's all downhill.  There's freedom on the other side.   All MOO and sorry for monopolizing the board last night-now. Like everybody else here, Caylee had me at the third 911 call.     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2011, 11:04:38 AM »

I seriously wonder if Mason is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers.

And I'm not kidding.

Or the late stages of stupid.

Okay donks ... it could be that!  But I've seriously begun to wonder if he isn't really really over the edge into something with an actual ICD-10 code. 

And what happens if he is ...and it's diagnosed shortly after this trial?  Does every trial he's had a part in have to get retried?  Dunno?  Just wondering.  He's definitely out there ... but I've never seen the guy in action before ... maybe he's always out there ...

I think he's always been "out there". I think he and bozo are two of a kind.

I agree 4 DONKS..there is nothing mentally wrong with Baez or Mr Crusty Mason other then what is present in many defense attorneys..arrogance, flippancy, egotism and a big mouth.  Let's see how well all that bravado works in court at her "real" trial.  These hearings have been the warm up stage..and these press junkets are priceless.  Some might say those with big mouths and egos are hiding the fact that they got noting substantial to present..so they do what they do best open mouth insert ego.   

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2011, 11:09:29 AM »

He should have sent a copy to Cindy & George's attorney as they are the ones who insist on violating all the rules.

Well you know they don't think those rules apply to them.  I am waiting for the guard to go over to Spindy and take that bottle away for her and hand her a Kleenex to spit out that gum.

Won't matter, she'll be sequestered for most, if not the whole, trial.  I know that's killing her, but hey..life's tough Cindy..get a grip..it's about to get tougher.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »

I am reading the motion to keep communication private - did anyone notice that the motion states that they want to keep communication between GA and KC but no mention of CA?

Great catch, theboyzmom!

Good morning, everybody!  It was also interesting to note that in attempting to defend their position, the Anthonys and their attorney actually serve to reinforce the laws and precedents already established.  Each and every jail/prison visit is monitored for a variety of security purposes in the event (but not limited to) that an inmate may be orchestrating a secondary crime (setting up a drug deal, ordering a hit, authorizing retribution/intimidation/tampering of a witness, directing subordinates to conduct illegal activities, etc.).  Moreover, the Anthonys are barking up the wrong legal tree for the third time in nearly three years.  OCSO has already legally established and successfully defended the right to record and monitor inmate visits and monitor correspondence to ensure inmate/staff/public security. It is the established procedure in the majority of correctional facilities nationwide. Furthermore, it serves as a tool to identify correctional facility employees who may be aiding and abetting inmates.  All of which benefit the general populace and facilitate open communication between OCSO and the public, fostering public trust.  It all goes back to people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing...they have no need to.  There is nothing preventing George or Cindy Anthony from declaring their love, support, and encouragement to Casey Anthony.  There is nothing preventing them from encouraging her to tell the truth.  There is nothing preventing them from writing/"speaking"  to her via Jose Baez and him telling Casey what was said. The fact of the matter is, Casey has freely chosen her counsel, whether the Anthonys like it or not.  Casey is free to follow or reject her attorneys advice, whether the Anthonys like it or not.  Legally, they have zero standing to interfere.  The person they should be petitioning is Jose Baez.  If their concerns are based on Baez' competency or ineffective counsel, they should be addressing the FL Bar Association.

IMO, this is either: an attempt by Cindy and George to force Casey to listen to them and do what Cindy says or an overt to tamper with at least one declared witness.  There will be no special considerations because it it their child or a DP case.  To do so, would invalidate and overturn hundreds of thousands of court decisions nationwide.  While I understand their concern as parents, Casey made choices that got herself into this situation. It is her decision to "shut them out". They of all people should know how strong-willed their daughter is and that Casey only does what Casey wants to do. Cindy, in particular, would be better served to remove herself from the equation and seek a court-authorized  mediator to communicate with Baez and Casey.  IMO, in her attempt to control the situation and Casey, she's simply fueling the mother-daughter power struggle that precipitated Caylee's murder.  Cindy should have driven Casey straight to a police station the second she picked her up from Tony's, but her pride wouldn't let her.  All I can say is, it's going to be a big fall.  Cindy & George are left to deal with the fruit of their labor and it isn't going to be pretty.  I can only contend, along with Turbothink, that what the Anthonys have to hide is bigger than Casey throwing any one of them/all of them under the bus.  No wonder Cindy and George (specifically) are worried.  For someone who reportedly hated her father, repeatedly disrepected him/was contemptuous of him, and publicly accused him of messing with her (knowing full well inmate correspondence is monitored), it's interesting that he begged repeatedly for a solo visit with Casey and he was the calming one in the August 2009 jailhouse video when Casey began yelling at Cindy. It's interesting that George specifically is the one seeking an unrecorded visit with Casey.  He should be seeking a recorded visit with LE to protect his interests because when Casey gets done with him, he may seriously feel like his life is not worth living.  "A good name is better than riches."  Once the damage is done, it's not so readily reversible and George will likely have to contend with this for the rest of his life.  He'll be infamous nationwide.  It's my prayer, for Caylee's sake and his own, that he simply goes to LE or the state and tells the unadulterated truth.  The first step is the hardest and after that, it's all downhill.  There's freedom on the other side.   All MOO and sorry for monopolizing the board last night-now. Like everybody else here, Caylee had me at the third 911 call.     

Great post ISpy.  You made it so clear that even the scamthony's could follow the logic, maybe.

Do No Evil 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2011, 11:19:53 AM »

Tupelo-ITA!  This was music to my ears.  LDB, in one of the recent hearings when she was questioning Cindy, sort of alluded to impending charges. I'm sorry I don't have a link, but I just remember thinking "Uh-huh, yeah!".  Cindy would be wise not to trifle with LDB.  She'll take Cindy down faster than Cindy could imagine.  Cindy and George are on record as identifying the smell as that like a dead body/human decomp/a smell a law enforcement officer doesn't forget, cleaning the car, and locating a live Casey.  That's followed by actively and publicly perpetrating a kidnapping scenario complete with public fundraising to "Find Caylee".  Fraud charges immediately come to mind, as well as complicity and  impending an investigation (to start).  Abuse of a corpse and improper burial come to mind also.  Perjury isn't the only option.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »

There's hope yet!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/central-florida-judge-sets-free-speech-rules-for-1455930.html
Central Florida judge sets free speech rules for Casey Anthony trial By Anthony Colarossi
Orlando Sentinel
Posted: 10:10 a.m. Thursday, May 5, 2011

Video Report at link
Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry put in place rules Wednesday governing how members of the public may get seats in court for the upcoming Casey Anthony trial and how protesters will be permitted to assemble outside the courthouse.

Roughly 50 seats in the Orange County Courthouse's 23rd floor courtroom will be made available to the public each day of the trial. Members of the public will be able to line up outside the courthouse on trial days. Seating passes will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis at about 8 a.m. and again at 1 p.m. each day.

Perry expects to hold court starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 5 p.m. during the week and then 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.

No one will be allowed on the courthouse's 23rd floor without a seat pass during the trial, which is expected to last nearly two months.

It's gonna be worse than a bathing suit sale at Filine's Basement in Boston...LOL  Mass confusion ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 05, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »

OOOPS--meant: Filene's ...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #293 on: May 05, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »

Tupelo-ITA!  This was music to my ears.  LDB, in one of the recent hearings when she was questioning Cindy, sort of alluded to impending charges. I'm sorry I don't have a link, but I just remember thinking "Uh-huh, yeah!".  Cindy would be wise not to trifle with LDB.  She'll take Cindy down faster than Cindy could imagine.  Cindy and George are on record as identifying the smell as that like a dead body/human decomp/a smell a law enforcement officer doesn't forget, cleaning the car, and locating a live Casey.  That's followed by actively and publicly perpetrating a kidnapping scenario complete with public fundraising to "Find Caylee".  Fraud charges immediately come to mind, as well as complicity and  impending an investigation (to start).  Abuse of a corpse and improper burial come to mind also.  Perjury isn't the only option.  JMO
Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: May 05, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »

Thanks, CC!  Like everybody else here, I (and nearly everyone I know) would have loved to have had Caylee.  This was all so preventable.  We are righteously angry on Caylee's behalf, as we should be. Understandably, we're only furthered angered by the Anthonics (nod to Cappuchino).  This isn't blindsided parents trying to defend their unjustly accused child against a corrupt LE.  To me, this smacks of: knowledge aforethought; complicity; destroying evidence from a crime scene; possible abuse of a corpse; possible improper burial;  impeding an investigation; witness intimidation/tampering; fraud; filing three false police reports (including the stolen gas cans); libel; slander; and perjury. Again, JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: May 05, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »

Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 05, 2011, 11:34:32 AM »

ISpy:  Enjoyed your posts ...   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 05, 2011, 11:35:31 AM »

I do ...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »

BTW, I fully expect to see Cindy's water bottle and gum at trial.  I suspect Cindy is on a medication causing dry mouth (cotton mouth).  Otherwise, as on the ball as Judge Perry is, there's no way he'd allow her to sit just a few feet from him flaunting the rules of his court.  I wouldn't let her water bottle or gum chewing hook you.  Now George, I expect, will need to leave his gum at home or spit it out.  Over and out, done for the day.  Hope you have a great day wherever you are in the U.S.A!  Check you later!   

Forecast for the Day:
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2011, 11:38:04 AM »

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.